Recenzje produktu: Zoho Marketing Automation

4,6 (9)

Informacje o produkcie: Zoho Marketing Automation

Zoho Marketing Automation is an all-in-one marketing automation software used to manage marketing activities across multiple channels

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Zoho Marketing Automation

Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Zoho Marketing Automation ma ogólną ocenę 4,6 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 9.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Zoho Marketing Automation?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (9)

Mehandi
Mehandi
Sales & Marketing Automation Expert w kraju: Indie
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 2-10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: ponad 2 lata

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Zoho Marketing Automation Review by Mehandi Islam - Sales & Marketing Automation Expert

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Problems which I am solving/helping my clients to solve with Marketing Automation are as such:- 1) Running Email Campaigns.
2) Running Automated Email Campaigns / Drip Campaigns.
3) Understanding the Visitor's behaviour, how they are interacting with the website.
The benefits which I got from Zoho Marketing Automation are as such:- 1) Inexpensive Pricing - less load on the pocket to use the software.
2) Running Affordable email campaigns.
3) Campaign Management is easy.
4) Running and Managing Automated Email Campaigns.
5) Saving a lot of our time by creating templates and using them later again and again.

Zalety:

Features which I like most about this software are:- 1) Inexpensive Pricing. 2) A Variety of Features ( though it is not fully reliable) 3) Lead Management 4) Web Assistant ( this helps in analyzing how the visitor is interacting with our website) 5) WorkFlow - This helps in sending email sequences and performing certain tasks as well send data to other apps.

Wady:

The Feature which I like least about this software:- 1) Overall speed of the Software at which it refreshes/loads. 2) Very Few Integrations with 3rd party Software. 3) If they can make their "Qualification" Feature more robust and easy to use. Not Reliable to run a business

Monica
Office assistant w kraju: Uganda
Kosmetyki, Pracownicy: 2-10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 6–12 miesięcy
Źródło recenzenta

emails templates exist to get you started

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

I like the email templates that make you get started easily by customizing and delivers emails faster with real-time analytics of who opened, who opened the link so you can resend to those who did not open the open.

Wady:

It is hard to verify the DKIM and CNAME for custom email sending from direct admin panel, we have tried several times but still the DNS records have not gotten verified until we gave up since the customer support team are hard to get in touch with

Swadesh
Swadesh
Marketing Ambassador w kraju: Indie
Usługi w zakresie ochrony środowiska, Pracownicy: 2-10

Zoho Campaigns is better

2,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Not a very good experience, was hoping for more.

Zalety:

Didn't like anything particularly well. We've worked with more powerful Marketing automation software like ActiveCampaign, so Zoho is nowhere close with them.

Wady:

We weren't able to integrate with Zoho CRM and we found that Zoho Campaigns was much better integrated and easy to use as compared to Marketing Automation, most likely because this is relatively newly added. The automation builder is also very bad, not easy to drag drop as we were able to on AcitveCampaign, so definitely need to make it easy to use.

Manager w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51-200

Good Automation Features

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: I wanted to use Zoho marketing automation in my organization but the higher email spam rate disappointed us. Our newsletters saw more than 80% spam rate.

Zalety:

The automation features available for marketing, easy email marketing and insight reports are the best features

Wady:

My email campaigns were landing in spam folders of my users. The spam rate was very high. I was disappointed.

Claire
Spiritual Mentor and Coach w kraju: USA
Szkolenia zawodowe i coaching, Samozatrudnienie

Comprehensive Marketing Software

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Positive experience.

Zalety:

Zoho Marketing Automation has the features you need for your marketing campaigns. I mostly use the leads and email campaigns management components. I like being able to set and just monitor so that I can attend to focus on other aspects. Also works with the website.

Wady:

Nothing at this time. A rep set up a session with me and walked me through it.

Researcher w kraju: Pakistan
Automatyka przemysłowa, Samozatrudnienie
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 6–12 miesięcy

Merits and demerits of using Zoho Marketing Automation

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: The contact database and zoho email handling are best features to use

Zalety:

The software is user friendly and provide best features as compared to others.

Wady:

i think simulation scenario should be provided to the customers before implementing and using it officially.

Saira
Saira
Automation specialist w kraju: Pakistan
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Samozatrudnienie

Saira's review on Zoho Automation

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Personally, my overall experience with Zoho is awesome, It is the best CRM for data analyses, email scheduling, having campaigns, auto-response, mapping and automating the stuff about the buesiness.

Zalety:

What I like the most about the Zoho is, easy to use, provides the best functionality and automation as well as not expensive.

Wady:

Well! What I see using Zoho is, that it has limited customer support.

Master Trainer w kraju: Pakistan
Szkolenia zawodowe i coaching, Pracownicy: 501-1 000

Overall Good Software to handle My problems

4,0 5 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: It's Pretty Good Actually. Satisfied All I can say is that. Overall Accomplishment of the task is done

Zalety:

Complete focus on the marketing strategies. The statistics are really helpful that allows analyzing the what more is needed to be done

Wady:

A bit complicated for a person who has not any idea about computing but once you get hold of it much more can be done

Muhammad
Business Development Executive w kraju: Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie
Bankowość, Pracownicy: 11-50

Best Marketing Tool

5,0 5 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: I found it very friendly and inexpensive.

Zalety:

Its mainly related to marketing tools and provides best tools for marketing as well as handle campaigns in a very nice way.

Wady:

Some tools are seems to be difficult use.