Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Jobin.cloud

4,7 (142)

Informacje o produkcie: Jobin.cloud

Kompleksowe narzędzie do automatyzacji z funkcjami zaopatrzenia, zasięgu, wzbogacania danych ATS (system śledzenia kandydatów) / rozwiązań CRM, zarządzania bazą danych i synchronizacji.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Jobin.cloud

Zalety:

The seamless integration with LinkedIn and the ability to see our email exchanged in LinkedIn and our Google Suite messages. All in one place; under the contacts info within Jobin.

Wady:

They have a limited number of job listings compared to larger job board platforms, which may be a potential drawback.

Oceny produktu: Jobin.cloud

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Jobin.cloud ma ogólną ocenę 4,7 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 142.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Jobin.cloud?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (142)

Jenni
Jenni
Head of Talent w kraju: USA
Rozrywka, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

Jobin.Cloud: The All-In-One Recruitment Software for Recruiters, Marketers and Business Owners

5,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Jobin.cloud is an all-in-one AI+Automation tool that can help recruiters and business owners find and engage with people. It can automate many of the manual tasks that recruiters typically have to perform and provide a smoother sourcing, selection and hiring process for all parties involved.

Zalety:

Jobin.cloud is a revolutionary tool that is transforming the talent acquisition industry. It is a game changer that can help companies say goodbye to inefficient, old school ATS systems and even some of the new ones. This tool is a huge time saver that can streamline and automate all TA processes within one system, while reducing time-to-fill and enhancing the quality of talent in future TA pipelines. I highly recommend moving to this tool to ensure your team stays ahead of the competition and is first in line to hire the best and brightest for your organization.

Wady:

The Jobin.cloud team is responsive to user feedback and has added new functionality to meet their needs. It’s exciting to see how the tool will continue to evolve in the future.

Ashish
Princiapl Recruiter w kraju: Indie
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Pracownicy: 2–10

Best recruitment tool

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Excellent it is one of the best recruitment tool available

Zalety:

The excellent and updated database of candidate and ease of uploading candidate data

Wady:

the GUI is outdated, i would like to see a clean and modern UI

Mohsin
TA Manager w kraju: Indie

Feedback for Jobin

3,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: It's fine, I am happy with inbuilt LinkedIn feature

Zalety:

LinkedIn Feature is very good and it gives good report and analysis for the used feature.

Wady:

Not easy to understand and not user friendly.

Trudi
Trudi
Director w kraju: Australia

Heard good things...

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Zalety:

Just trialling whilst my team and I decide who to move our database to but hopeful that with the online demo's we'll be able to use the system with ease.

Wady:

Unable to comment as still learning but keen to learn as have heard good feedback.

Kenneth
Recruiter w kraju: USA

First time user

4,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Zalety:

It lets you set up your account with LinkedIn

Wady:

It was hard for me to understand. I am quite old and miss the tech classes. I could use help setting up

William
Partner w kraju: USA
Doradztwo w zakresie zarządzania, Pracownicy: 2–10

Best alternative to Sourcewhale

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: So far so good. Very user friendly with an immediate inboarding tutorial, ease of use and ramp-up time (low) very good.

Zalety:

Feature rich, modular pricing and more effective than some competitors

Wady:

Still to early to tell as I need to test the quality of the lead finder and chat gpt capabilities.

Richard
Recruiter w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

So far great platform for cold outreach

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: So far it's been excellent . The product will do exactly what I need done and it is easy to use. The support is unmatched, I looked at many other LI messaging platforms and none have a live person to talk to - which is critical to me.

Zalety:

#1 is the support I am recving from [sensitive content hidden]. He answers my many questions instantly via email and will always jump on a zoom call to really show me how to use the product. That is critical to me, I am a brand new to this type of platform and he spends as much time as I need to learn this and implement properly.

Wady:

So far no Cons, just losts of eatures and things to learn so a littl overwhelming. But once shown to me it is fairly easy.

Sergey
Sergey
CEO w kraju: Łotwa
Źródło recenzenta

Really great tool for candidates sourcing

4,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: I think if they add some features like a job portal, landing page for particular job, a form - I mean a candidate can apply for particular job, email sync like in each CRM, it can one of the best ATS on the market.

Zalety:

The great tool - candidates import from LinkedIn Recruiter. It works like a magic. Really good pipelines for different jobs. And you can adjust it as you need.

Wady:

This guys are in the process of polishing and development. Some features that I'd like to see in the system: 1. Job portal 2. Landing pages for each job openings. 3. Forms for a candidate applying 4. 2 ways Email sync

Fredrick
Owner w kraju: USA

Great AI Recruitment tool

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: The capabilities of AI and automation tools encompass aiding recruiters and business owners in discovering and interacting with individuals.

Zalety:

AI+Automation tool capabilities AI+Automation tool which helps recruiters and business owners find and engage with people

Wady:

Did not find much that I did not like. Avery solid product.

Mariia
Mariia
Technical Recruiter w kraju: Portugalia
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 11–50

Great tool!

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

Vast functionality that helps in recruitment and sourcing the candidates.

Wady:

A bit complicated for junior level recruiters.

Stephan
CEO w kraju: Holandia
Pozyskiwanie personelu i rekrutacja, Pracownicy: 11–50

Get hooked on Jobin.cloud

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Great solution for sourcers, recruiters and TA managers. Also great team to work with. No issues at all.

Zalety:

I love the creation of the job description and the matching prioritization and really love the outreach and e-mail automations.

Wady:

Have to use the workflow which I don't as a pipeline for the candidates. Love to have more integrations to my other tools like Bullhorn

James
Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Samozatrudnienie

Great Product - Saves time

5,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Very good, as as the reporting improves so will my review

Zalety:

It seems to be able to action a greater volume of actions compared to similar products

Wady:

Knowing specifically where contacts are within a sequence

Jennifer
Chief Information Officer and Research Partner w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki

Excelent product

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: As a trainer and speaker, I have a tested plenty of ATS and CRM models. Over the last 10 years, there is only one who not only met my expectations from the start and that is Jobin.cloud. What is even more impressive is that they are constantly exceeding my expectations.

Zalety:

We love everything about it. It is intuitive and easy to use. Their strong focus on privacy protection and compliance with privacy laws is extremely important in our industry.

Wady:

Whatever we need, we let them know, the put in the feature into future iterations, so there is nothing about the product I don't like.

Mahesh
CEO w kraju: Indie
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: ponad 2 lata
Źródło recenzenta

Using Joib.cloud has been a game-changer for our team!

5,0 12 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Highly recommended for any team looking to streamline their work and achieve better outcomes!"

Zalety:

We can easily track tasks, share files, and communicate in real time, which has boosted our productivity and efficiency.

Wady:

Joib.cloud's user-friendly interface and customizable options make it a perfect fit for our diverse projects. It has truly become an indispensable tool for our organization, helping us stay organized and deliver exceptional results to our clients.

Nathalie
Recruitment Consultant w kraju: Belgia
Kadry, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

very efficient ATS with outstanding communication features

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Very happy about the tool. It is extremely user friendly and the combination of ATS and CRM functionalities are great and make it a perfect tool for small to medium-size recruitment agencies.

Zalety:

The possibility to automate candidate messaging & outreach flowsThe ease of sending linkedin connection invites in bulkThe tool perfectly synchronizes with outlook and linkedin messagingThe customer service is FAST and OUTSTANDING

Wady:

The reporting option works good, but it provides standard fields. But for this price, one cannot expect to have everything customized!Profile search options could be more extensive (e.g. searching on keywords in the notes section, I assume this will be integrated in the near future).

Imran
CEO w kraju: Arabia Saudyjska

The Best - Hidden Gem

5,0 12 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Awesome! The best! Fantastic! go for it! I guarantee they will be the number one in a years time. Its just that no body knows them as they haven't made aggressive marketing but get in now when no body knows about it and use to your edge.

Zalety:

I have tested atleast 20 linkedin and email automation tool. Jobin is far the best, so intuitive and had amazing features. Others boost about it but at execution they are not even 10%. Jobin is as smooth and user friendly at it can be. But most importantly I literally haven't seen a better customer service. I feel bad they have such an amazing customer service for so low paid subscription. Imagine that!

Wady:

Ah the compaign reporting feature... This is so important and this is the only thing missing which is in the pipe line I just cant wait it to be on

Chief Search Officer w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

President and chief search officer

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Too soon to tell but so far we think it’s a great product.

Zalety:

Ease of Installation, functionality, online and live training support.

Wady:

I wish we had user groups that could get together once a month and talk about how they use the product. We would learn from each other.

Odpowiedź sprzedawcy: Jobin.cloud

2 lata temu

Thank you for the great review, Michael! If you'd like to get together with other users, you can find a link to the Jobin.cloud Slack channel at the bottom of the getting started page. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Nacky
Senior Data Analyst w kraju: Filipiny
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

A helpful LinkedIn Automation tool

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Zalety:

I have been using LinkedHelper 2.0 along with Jobin.cloud and I can say that this tool has much more features than LinkedHelper 2.0. It has a very user-friendly UI. I think the Unlimited InMails is the best feature so far.

Wady:

Improvements to integration to other software like HubSpot would be great. Able to share automated sequence to teammates would be a great improvement. The Unlimited InMails/Connection is great but bypassing the LinkedIn Policy has resulted to numerous accounts getting locked/banned.

Danish
CEO w kraju: Pakistan
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10

Overall A+ for Jobin.cloud

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: It saving my lot of time . It is very easy to use . The costumer support is very fast

Zalety:

It is time saving and ease of use. i loved to use it. Excellent effort.

Wady:

There is only one cons that i notice that system does not support JSON.

Paul
Paul
Marketing Project Manager w kraju: Filipiny
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

Efficient Marketing Project Management Tool

Zalety:

Streamlines project planning and executionProvides real-time progress tracking and reportingFacilitates team collaboration and communication

Wady:

Steep learning curve for new usersLimited customization options for workflowsPricing may not be suitable for smaller businesses

Pablo
Recruiter w kraju: Hiszpania
Architektura i planowanie, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Just started using it - So far so good.

4,0 9 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

LinkedIn integration and how customizable it is.

Wady:

The interface is a bit messy in my opinion.

Remy
Commercial Director w kraju: Malezja
Żegluga, Pracownicy: 11–50

Best Apps

5,0 10 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

Jobin.cloud has been a game-changer for our business. Their platform is incredibly user-friendly and has streamlined our operations in ways we couldn't have imagined. The customer support is top-notch, always ready to assist and offer solutions. Highly recommend for anyone looking to up their business game!

Wady:

Their analytics feature is outstanding. It gives us real-time insights, making decision-making a breeze. Couldn't be happier with the value it's added to our operations.

Cheryl
President w kraju: USA
Pozyskiwanie personelu i rekrutacja, Samozatrudnienie

Jobin get the job done!

4,0 12 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

I love the easy integration with LinkedIn.

Wady:

I wish there were more custom options for candidate tracking through the process.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Pozyskiwanie personelu i rekrutacja, Samozatrudnienie

Amazing CRM

4,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Satisfied that I have been using them for years

Zalety:

Lead generation, I usually hire niche position and jobin helped me so much.

Wady:

UI is a bit outdated. Hopefully, there'll be more visual improvements.

Elizabeth
President w kraju: USA
Odnawialne źródła energii i środowisko, Samozatrudnienie

A new Sourcing Tool!

4,0 7 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: So far I enjoy the ease of the use and the search results I am getting.

Zalety:

I heard about Jobin.cloud on a webinar and saw the results from the search they did, I was intrigued and decided to give it a try. The ability to filter and deep dive into skills and experience as well as the ability to use ChaptGPT to come up with additional search terms. Love this aspect.

Wady:

So far I haven't really come across something I don't like.