Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: BambooHR

4,6 (2 855)

Informacje o produkcie: BambooHR

BambooHR to wielokrotnie nagradzana platforma HR, która pomaga rosnącym organizacjom zautomatyzować, scentralizować i połączyć dane pracowników.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: BambooHR

Zalety:

I liked most the impact it has on communication in my team, priceless.

Wady:

I think notifications is the missing feature notifications of new Hires. Notifications before Time off.

Oceny produktu: BambooHR

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

BambooHR ma ogólną ocenę 4,6 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 2 855.

Czy używałeś już produktu: BambooHR?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (2 855)

Jeremy
Jeremy
On Site Recruiter w kraju: USA
Kadry, Pracownicy: 51–200

BambooHR Turns a Small Business into a Big Business

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I enjoyed it more than other recruiting software I've used. It makes work easier and helps me be a manager instead of a paper pusher.

Zalety:

I personally like that BambooHR has different portals for its users. They've built a database that allows employees to: 1. Maintain their own records (whether the company sends or user uploaded); track time off earned, sick days used, and hours worked; while allowing the user to sign documents easily electronically; and 2. Makes being an HR manager, easy. What I mean is, creating records (employees or temps) and ensuring they have all the blocks checked (background ran, drug test paperwork properly filled out, and any other documentation needing signed) within the timeframe needed to start working - is tracked, maintained, and recorded for you... so all in all, eliminates the monotony of HR and time wasted on paperwork while assisting managers/employees in ensuring proper compliance.

Wady:

Well, I still had to scan any documents that weren't created or automated through the software and label them. For example, I work at a satellite location; the warehouse I staff for has a basketball court out back for employees to use on their break. I had to create a document that stated employees for my agency had to make sure they were clocked out, that they were responsible for any risk of injury and that the company and staffing agency would not be held liable for any resulting injury that may occur. The rest of the staffing agency didn't need this so I still had to print out 50 copies, have each employee sign one, upload it, file it in the employee file in the software, label it, then give the copy back to the employee. This really is not an issue unless if turnover is high, this could get annoying.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

BambooHR is a comprehensive and easy-to-use HR software

4,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: In terms of HR functions, BambooHR handles everything. Our human resources department and management can benefit much from this system. BambooHR serves many uses for many divisions. Every day, the human resources team uses BambooHR because it is quick, simple, and easy to use.

Zalety:

This HR management system is both feature-rich and user-friendly. The user interface is made user- and administrator-friendly. The site is user-friendly, and my staff appreciates how straightforward the features are.

Wady:

One of BambooHR's less enticing characteristics, in my opinion, is its pricing structure. We are a very young company, thus cost-effectiveness is of paramount importance. Unfortunately, it appears that BambooHR's rates are out of reach for startups like ours.

Jason
Director of Operations w kraju: USA
Budownictwo, Pracownicy: 51–200

Easy to use, Great Employee Engagement

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

Easy to use for my employees. Smart phone compatibility is perfect. PTO requests are quick and manager approval helps.

Wady:

Login is a pain with the dual authentication when your in a hurry. Reports are good but can take some time to figure out.

Alison
owner w kraju: Kanada
Usługi konsumenckie, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Unethical pricing practices, poor customer service/poor treatment of loyal longstanding customers

1,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Zalety:

They made the administrative side of HR so much easier for us. Easy tracking, automatic reminders, clearly display everything to staff, conduct performance reviews, onboarding and offboarding simplified. All great. Really helped our business get to the next level with staffing. We were so deeply upset when their business practices forced us to find a different product.

Wady:

After almost 4 years as a loyal customer, they restructured their subscription packages moving us from top tier to mid tier and moving some of the add-on features we were paying extra for into the top tier. At that point they told us that unless we upgraded with a 75% price increase we would no longer receive upgrades to those features. The point of subscription software is that we are paying for the continual development and upgrades. It is totally not ok to force existing customers to pay monthly for legacy software. I tried to negotiate with them and ask for some kind of compromise, like grandfathering us into top tier only for those features or perhaps a discount on top tier for a period of time. They absolutely refused to work with me, straight up refused to let me talk to a manager, insisted that I had to take the full price increase to retain updates for the features I'd already been using for years. When I told them that was a terrible way to treat a loyal customer and that I would take my business elsewhere they were fine with it. Perhaps because we are a small business, they don't see it worth their time to keep us as a customer. I would warn everyone away from BambooHR as you can't trust the prices they tell you you'll pay. Unreliable, predatory, and awful way to treat loyal customers. From a company that preaches about treating people well from an HR perspective, they sure don't understand how to treat customers.

HR Generalist w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11–50

Cost effective HRIS with some great features. Lacking in others

4,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Overall, BambooHR has been slipping in the last year or so. New packaging/pricing that is worse, customer support stretched thin, features lacking with a roadmap that still misses the mark. This isn't just me saying this, as others are talking about this as well. Their dedicated HR Slack workspace is often just issues, complaints, etc., which mostly are met with radio silence from BambooHR. When we implemented them, I think they were much better than what they have become now. If you are a small business, BambooHR is a great product with their new Core package being my recommendation. If you are even approaching 30, 40, 50+ employees, or are international, I would suggest maybe looking elsewhere.

Zalety:

I really enjoy many aspects of BambooHR. It is a cost effective solution for small to medium businesses. Great with onboarding/hiring, employee documentation & profiles, UI and navigation, etc. Also, the payroll part of the system has come a long way and is now a well designed feature that is easy to use. Their customer support team, when you can get ahold of them, is fantastic. One of the best things about BambooHR.

Wady:

It lacks either features entirely, or lacks complexity of competitors. The ATS and Performance parts are extremely lacking with limited options to customize or enhance. Missing many common features that other platforms have had for many years now. A general theme with BambooHR is that you can only go so deep when it comes to how you can customize things. The two built in surveys they offer, for example, have no option to customize, nor can you run custom surveys at all, which is a shame. Additionally, BambooHR recently decided to completely redo their package and pricing structure and it is not a good change. We are on a grandfathered package that they are going to be dropping support for in some cases. There is no incentive to switch to one of the other packages because one offers less at almost the same cost, and the other adds on 3 features that are either redundant, not really a full feature, or that we already have. Performance was an add-on and is now included with the Pro package, which is way more costly. Customer support team, as mentioned in Pros, is great, but the chat feature is never available anymore and sometimes it feels like they have so many inquiries that they would rather point the finger at other things versus solving problems and working with customers. If you are an international company, BambooHR is extremely lacking in support there. You can tell that BambooHR was built with US employees in mind first and many things just don't work in other countries, or you have to find workarounds. In my opinion, BambooHR has become what I think they have tried to not be, which is a corporate entity selling a product versus selling a mission/vision of setting people free to do great work. They claim to listen to their customer base, but it is clear when talking to other customers that they don't.

LaManda
Programs Manager w kraju: USA
Organizacja obywatelska i społeczna, Pracownicy: 11–50

Great HR and Payroll Tool for a Small Organization

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall, BambooHR appears to be a user-friendly and efficient HR solution for small and mid-sized businesses. It streamlines workflows, centralizes data, and automates tasks, freeing up HR professionals' time. Who might benefit from BambooHR?
Small and mid-sized businesses looking for an easy-to-use HR solution
Companies seeking to streamline HR workflows and improve efficiency
Businesses that value a centralized platform for employee data.
Who might look elsewhere?
Large enterprises with complex HR needs requiring extensive customization
Businesses on a very tight budget
Companies requiring deep integration with specific software systems
Businesses needing advanced HR features like comprehensive performance management or applicant tracking

Zalety:

BambooHR is known for its user-friendly interface, making it easy for HR professionals and employees alike to navigate and utilize its features. This is a major benefit, especially for smaller companies that may not have dedicated HR staff.

Wady:

BambooHR excels at core HR functionalities, but it may lack some advanced features like performance management tools or robust applicant tracking capabilities found in more comprehensive HRIS systems. BambooHR's pricing can be a deterrent for some businesses, especially as features are added with higher tiers. It might not be the most cost-effective option for companies with a very limited budget.

Beth
Finance HR Director w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie organizacjami non-profit, Pracownicy: 51–200

We love BambooHR!

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: BambooHR has been great! The application is always being updated with new features. I am also able to get help when I need it. The employees are always very friendly and helpful!

Zalety:

BambooHR has simplified so many processes for us. It is very user friendly and our employees can clock in and request time off from the app on their phone. These features alone have saved so much time.

Wady:

I'm sure it will be added, but I would like some of the new features like employee community and benefits administration to be available on the app. We have quite a few employees who do not have their own computer. This would make things much easier for them.

Nicole
SVP, Earned Media w kraju: USA
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 201–500

User friendly HR Platform

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Ease of use Intuitive Customizable Payroll PTO request approval

Wady:

Cannot track time on task Applying filters to candidate list

Anna Kristina
Marketing Manager w kraju: Filipiny
Pozyskiwanie personelu i rekrutacja, Pracownicy: 11–50

Highly recommended

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

We are a team of remote freelancers and BambooHR has been our onboarding, time tracking and payroll management tool. We really like how easy it is to use and set up. Users doesn't have to be techy at all. You can also access it on any internet connected device without having to install any app.

Wady:

The one thing we think can be improved is the ability to add time without going through HR. We have multiple freelancers that have forgotten to login and had to reach to our HR team to add their time manually.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Badania rynkowe, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

BambooHR helped our remote team to be more transparent

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall, we have a good experience. We use BambooHR as our source of truth when it comes to time tracking.

Zalety:

I like how easy it is to use, no need to download any apps since you just have to access their website via desktop, laptop or mobile devices.

Wady:

I wish they had screenshots, this will be helpful for Project management and transparency.

Keith
Keith
Recruitment Supervisor w kraju: USA
Produkcja żywności, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

Too simple for it's own good

2,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We currently use BambooHR as an HRIS, and previously used it as an ATS. The employee database software is user friendly, but offers no customization. We inevitably switched our ATS to a different software because of these same concerns.

Zalety:

It's very user friendly. You don't need to be very tech savvy to use the various features available in BambooHR.

Wady:

There is no customization available. If a feature is not available, there is no customization available to help tailor this program to your companies needs.

Tracie
Finance & HR Coordinator w kraju: USA
Biblioteki, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

This brought us into the modern world

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: This has been a game changing addition to our department and I don't know what I would do without it. The customer service is better than any other vendor I have EVER worked with.

Zalety:

We are a small HR team and tracked everything on spreadsheets. This took an exorbitant amount of staff time to keep updated. I love the time tracking, our mother organization deducts leave one month after it is taken and so no one ever really knew how much leave they had. The electronic signature feature has been a game changing time saver. Supervisors being able to view employee documents at any time without having to come to our main location to pull the heavy paper file has been fantastic. And I always have current data at my fingertips including historical items that we used to have to go wade through old memos to reconstruct.

Wady:

There's not much to not love. I wish there were a few more features on the application part. I wish I could have files stored that employees could fill out and forward to us without having to ask us to send them a signature request.

Jenna
Executive Administrator w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 51–200

Bamboo for Childcare Business

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We have noticed such a huge difference in our management of HR since implementing this system. There are tons of things that we are doing now that we would have never thought possible before using Bamboo.

Zalety:

Our business truly benefits from being able to track due dates for trainings and documents. Because we are education, there are a ton of clearances, health forms, and professional development that must be completed. Keeping this all up to date has been done in the past on spreadsheets and not available to everyone to see. Now we can access this as admins and be able to verify things are being done when they are needed. We have also really enjoyed the integration of time tracking, to timesheets, to payroll. It has made our managers lives easier and saved a ton of time for them. it has also made everything seemless for me to run payroll and process benefits without thinking about it too much or taking multiple days to get it done.

Wady:

I feel like we would really benefit from a follow up training or someone to talk to. Kind of like implementation where someone would just check in to see if you could be using things better or differently to be more effective. We do reach out to support a ton and they are great!!

Anna
CFO w kraju: USA
Szpitale i opieka zdrowotna, Pracownicy: 51–200

Amazing Customer Service, Always Looking to Improve

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall we have really benefitted from Bamboo. I think the next big thing for Bamboo would be to offer a scheduling tool within the software. They partner with another company in this as an alternative, but I believe Bamboo could utilize their amazing innovation and forwarding thinking capabilities to create a great scheduling tool.

Zalety:

We love the customer service Bamboo provides. 90% of the time I have someone helping me within 2 minutes. And they always know the answer. If what I am wanting to do is not an option, they push it up the line and a group reviews these requests constantly. Bamboo is always looking to improve their product, which I appreciate and I want to be a part of a company that is always looking forward to the future's possibilities.

Wady:

Our main issue is with payroll. We would love to utilize it, but you can only have one tax ID. We have multiple tax IDs for multiple locations and employees cross over between them constantly. The work around was for us to have multiple Bamboo accounts to accommodate for the multiple tax IDs. But this is not cost efficient for us.

Bethany
HR Director w kraju: USA
Szpitale i opieka zdrowotna, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

BambooHR makes my work life so much easier!!

5,0 10 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Overall, very happy with BambooHR’s performance!! I recommend it to anyone who I know could benefit from it. Streamlines so many aspects of my day to day - hiring, onboarding, time clock, employee performance management, payroll, employee pulse surveys, .. the list goes on!

Zalety:

Easy time-trackingPhone app makes it easy for coworkers to check time card Company-wide announcements (alert on phone if you have the app) Personnel documents all stored in one placeCan push out new procedures that require a signature after the coworker reviewsStreamlines the onboarding process Hiring platform is convenient and you can build templates for scheduling phone screenings and interviews You can process payroll right in BambooHRAttendance notes – we set it so that coworkers can see them, but you can keep them hiddenNotes – we set it so managers and admin can see those notes, but not the coworker. Good for documenting verbal warnings

Wady:

If you have a custom general ledger or another payroll report, they will build it for you, but it takes awhile to get it all sorted out We don’t pay the extra fee for benefits administration through BambooHR since we already use Employee Navigator through our benefits management group. (I have to manually select the benefits the coworkers choose to update their payroll deductions)

Owner w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

Worst HR Company Provider EVER!

1,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Since moving to their new Payroll service (Trax Payroll) BambooHR has been in the business of keeping us from HR compliance and has made processing payroll much more time consuming and frustrating. All with a lack of professional and effective customer support. They have mishandled payroll taxes, W-2's and account access once we notified them of changing to a better HR management solution. This has truly been a nightmare that won't end.

Zalety:

The software does have some nice features like Performance Management.

Wady:

The worst payroll software in history! Sold me a bill of goods that everything was integrated, however, they use a remote link which is clunky and extremely frustrating to use unless everything is "just right". Do your research - there is better out there along with excellent customer support. I had to manually add employee PTO each pay period as their system was not integrated with their Payroll software.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist w kraju: USA
Szpitale i opieka zdrowotna, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

The ATS has been a huge help in the recruitment process

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: When it comes to personnel data, Bamboo handles everything. The HR department and upper management benefit greatly from this system's increased efficiency. The convenience of having everything in one place, rather than scattered everywhere.

Zalety:

The HR software is all-encompassing and user-friendly. Administrators and end users alike will appreciate the streamlined UI and pleasant UX they provide. My team has found the platform to be very user-friendly and productive.

Wady:

It irritates me because any time I make an update to anything, it needs to be approved first, but I don't think this is something that happens everywhere; rather, I think it's more of a company permissions issue.

Blaise
Controller w kraju: USA
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Practical and effective HR tool!

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: We've had a great experience with BambooHR. Going into it we knew very little about the software and had just heard great things. Now that we've been on it for a few years I can say that the software has grown along with our business. It seems like BambooHR really takes the customers needs and requests to heart and tries to make the software fit each customers needs. We look forward to the new feature releases and just being able to use the software as it is for years to come!

Zalety:

My favorite thing about BambooHR, in general, is that they are always trying new things and releasing new features. They just released a sync feature that syncs with TRAX Payroll software and cuts out the time needed to reconcile the 2 systems. The software is very user-friendly and you are able to find a help article about nearly anything you could ever want to know. One of my favorite features is the e-signing you can set up for HR documents. Our on-boarding goes a lot smoother not having to print out each form and fill out by hand. The Hiring module also works great. In that module, I love the ability to rate each individual candidate and keep internal notes about them. I really appreciate the ability to track conversations had with that candidate within the module so I don't have to hunt down the communication in my inbox each time.

Wady:

I've only been able to find one single thing that I would change about the software and that is that I would make it possible for one person to be a manager for operations purposes and another person manager for compensation purposes. I've ran into the problem where the operations person doesn't need to see the compensation of their co-worker, but another person at a VP level should be able to request and approve compensation, essentially skipping over the Operations Manager for compensation purposes. I haven't yet found a way around it, so we just eliminated the Operations Manager from the profile and have the VP listed as manager, but this doesn't change my opinion that I would recommend this to anyone!

Claire
Senior HRIS Analyst w kraju: Kanada
Biotechnologia, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

Great HRIS for medium-size businesses, easy to implement, configure, maintain (and it's cute)

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I love the look and feel, the easiness of use, the availability of the support team, the easiness to create and delete custom fields, the support documentation which is easy to navigate and includes a lot of how-to videos. They really allow their customers to become autonomous and even proficient with their tool.

Zalety:

Very structured and helpful implementation, and very responsive support. Love the ability to request custom fields to be created, including calculations. Great standard, out-of-the-box reports, like Additions & terminations over a period of time, Headcount as of a certain date, Employee Turnover (that one was a lifesaver when it was realeased, much better than what we were doing internally so far!), Change History over a period of time for job-related changes. I also love the fact that they are intentional in their product development: even though they request and collect product feedback, they want their product to remain coherent, i.e. they know what makes sense for them to propose as features vs. not (and recommend one of their specialized integrated partners if not), so that their tool always remains simple, legible, etc. And I like their Panda mascot and in-navigation messages, down to humanizing error messages.

Wady:

It will be pretty minor details, part of which will simply have to do with their client size positioning. As we were growing, I encountered director-level newcomers in our HR department who were used to the more prominent HRIS players, and to the ability to set up more complex workflows than BambooHR allows (example: self-service on employment letters, sending change notifications to other people than change approvers, allowing back-up assignees for tasks, etc). One feature that I feel might need adjusting (but again, that's detail) is their "Who's Out" calendar, which is synced with their time-off feature: regardless of whether the person has booked 1 hour off or the full day off, it will look like the person is away for the whole day, which looks confusing. Then two things come to mind on the analytics side, but again, they are minor and for more advanced users: I would love the ability to report on changes for personal details (beyond the audit trail report) and on custom fields. Then, custom calculation fields (which are already a great thing to have!!) are limited to the employment profile itself, i.e. you cannot return data fields from other employees' profiles, for example, who the manager of their manager is, etc.

Lisa
VP, People & Culture w kraju: Kanada
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 51–200

Capterra Review of BambooHR

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Bamboo has continuously communicated their software updates very effectively. I am very appreciative of this. Overall my experience has been very positive, from implementation onwards. I have been using the software for 6 years now. I wish the company would hold another in person user conference, rather than virtual however. Of the one that I attended, there is much to be said about in person interaction. It was by far one of the best user conferences I have ever attended. It was very disappointing to go virtual ( pre pandemic.)

Zalety:

The product is easy to implement , out of the box. The product is best for small to mid size companies, but especially if you have minimal processes to manage. The add on features of Performance and eNPS are simple to use and very effective. You can find workarounds for unique processes.

Wady:

As a company continues to scale and grow, the incremental processes added become more difficult to manage with the system. A simple example is onboarding. Onboarding is only geared to true new hires. If you have an employee who is transferred to a new division within the organization and needs to be assigned new tasks that are well documented, the software does not have the ability to manage transfers. The ability to format a document for e-signature would be incredibly helpful. A little more flexibility in problem solving rather than simply suggesting to put suggestions on a future product launch list.

Kylie
HR Generalist and Chief Returning Officer w kraju: Kanada
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 11–50

Loving BambooHR

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: With the use of BambooHR, we're reducing paper-based documents and uploading it only. This is good because it can be accessed at any time and it is easier to keep track of documents rather than filing them. I am also able to run reports and customize it based on the information that I am looking for.

Zalety:

BambooHR is very user-friendly. It has a clean layout and can be customized based on the needs of the organization. The overall site is easy to navigate and has the tabs that I need to manage employee data. I like that the HRIS acts as an internal intranet site for employees.

Wady:

Training tab - employees are not able to upload their own certificates. For example, if there are 6 mandatory training modules and I have 6 new hires, I would need to upload 36 files into their training tab. It's tedious and time consuming for the admin.Templates - while this is a smart feature, I think it should be broken down into two. One is for an actual template that applies to all staff (primarily forms). For contracts that require signature, it is not necessary to upload the contract as a template (since it's only used once) and request for the signature. With this, we usually use an external party to get the signatures from both parties and upload it into documents. It would be nice if this can be integrated in BambooHR so everything is in one place. Also, if the "contract" specified to an individual becomes a template, there is a risk of uploading/ sharing it by error to another employee.Cost - I wish there was an option for non-profit to save money on the software especially we're a smaller company. The cost increased a lot from July and it is also in USD which impacts the overall fee since we're a Canadian organization.

mohamed
manaager w kraju: Holandia
Produkcja żywności, Pracownicy: 51–200

BambooHR review.

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: I have enjoyed more than other employment programs used and makes you a human resource manager. What I mean is, create records or temporary employees

Zalety:

It allows employees to update their personal information, request time off, view their pay It allows companies to track job applicants, schedule interviews, and manage the hiring process. Streamlines the process of onboarding new employees with the company, including paperwork and compliance..Allows employees to log their work time, and allows managers to approve and track leave requests.Helps managers track and evaluate employee performance, set goals, and provide feedback.It allows companies to store and manage employee-related documents such as contracts, resumes, and performance appraisalsProvides access to data and insights about employee information, such as headcount, employee turnover, and demographics.

Wady:

Cost: BambooHR can be relatively expensive compared to other HR software options on the market.Limited integrations: BambooHR may not integrate with all of the other tools and systems that a company is already using.User interface: Some users may find the BambooHR user interface to be less intuitive or harder to navigate than other HR software.Limited Reporting: Some users may find the reporting capabilities of BambooHR to be limited.Limited customization: BambooHR may not offer as much customization as other HR software options.Limited Self-Service: Some users may find the self-service capabilities of BambooHR to be limited.Limited Support: Some users may find the support provided by BambooHR to be limited.Human resources staff complain of the Athea Salary Management within the company Some staff have been difficult to sign part of the documents

Jeff
Jeff
Finance Manager w kraju: USA
Motoryzacja, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

BambooHR is one of the best human resources software on the market.

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: We required one entrance for all representative information, with great get to level administration, this would permit us to provide supervisors more straightforwardness and responsibility. In expansion, we required a contracting and onboarding framework that would permit us to streamline our contracting handle over all of our districts. Generally, our workers and supervisors are exceptionally cheerful with BambooHR because it gives them data on time off, resources, benefits, stipend history, and execution audits (once we effectively dispatch it). At the corporate level, we have one put to induce reports and survey information almost our workforce when essential. Everything is in one put, simple to explore, all at your fingertips (either app or desktop version), corporate office can thrust bulk overhauls that you just can log in to see and check back on the off chance that ever needs. Ready to keep track of all worker data and marked archives, oversee finance with ease, and deliver representatives get to to their information as well as important company data.

Zalety:

It's completely utilitarian, you'll clock in and out (and it's geotagged, so no cheating), you'll be able request days off, see pay stubs, etc. BambooHR has made one of the leading HR stages on the advertise. Favorite highlights incorporate the capacity to onboard or unlink representatives utilizing numerous distinctive workflows and choices, we too cherish the capacity to keep track of representative data, counting reports that require marks. BambooHR permits you to turn any archive into a signature layout with custom areas, signature order, and other alternatives. BambooHR Finance offers a simple way to oversee finance and match up it with data put away within the entry, there are numerous more highlights we utilize counting execution administration, time following, candidate following, etc., our group adores you. adore it since they can log in and see their pay stubs and other pertinent data.

Wady:

The speed of the execution caused us to miss a few points of interest that we had to burrow up afterward, but the bolster group was exceptionally supportive and a few of the extra information areas we needed were not a issue at all to execute. So distant, the as it were drawback I've seen when exchanging to BambooHR is that our pay stubs aren't accessible until payday. The execution module can be progressed by pleasing non-calendar year survey cycles, they did post advertisement hoc surveys a whereas back, but it would be accommodating to be able to set our plan based on the commemoration of the contract date.

Wendy
Human Resource Specialist w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

BambooHR: Elevating Onboarding Excellence!

5,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: In summary, BambooHR sets the standard for onboarding software. Its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and top-notch support make it an invaluable asset for any organization seeking to elevate their onboarding experience. With BambooHR, the transition from applicant to fully integrated team member becomes a seamless and enjoyable process.

Zalety:

BambooHR redefines the onboarding experience, seamlessly blending efficiency with user-friendliness to create a platform that delights both HR professionals and new hires alike. As newcomers to the BambooHR family, we've been thrilled with the platform's capabilities. Its customizable onboarding templates stand out, allowing us to craft tailored experiences that reflect our company culture and meet our specific needs. This adaptability not only saves time but also ensures that new hires feel welcomed and engaged from day one.

Wady:

One minor drawback we've encountered is the inability to reject a document that a user has already signed, necessitating the need to send it back for revision.

Lisa
HR Director w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent product!

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: If you need to be FULLY integrated, this may not be the right solution for you - you would have look at their partnerships prior to implementation. But the integrations they lack, they have made up for it with the tools the provide.

Zalety:

We experienced a disaster when we migrated from Zenefits to another HRIS. While we experiencing such challenges, we found BambooHR and made the immediate switch. It has been a huge, pleasant adjustment for our company! After dealing with the customer service from Zenefits and the overall issues with the other HRIS, we finally landed in a place that provides a great product and great customer service that suits our needs. The implementation was incredibly smooth. Our rep, was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, available, efficient, loyal to the brand, etc... She went above and beyond on all of her commitments, worked hard to keep us on track, and was available throughout all of implementation. Once we were in the product, I was concerned about not having an assigned Account Manager. But the customer service desk is well trained and a wealth of knowledge, so we have not needed an assigned account manager. Reports are incredibly easy to access, company metrics are incredibly easy to understand, the features provided solve all of our business needs, and employees enjoy using the product. Time off works well, the app is super helpful, the esign feature makes any HR project easier to complete, the approvals have kept all the correct parties in the loop. Onboarding has been a major improvement - new hires get to see their teammates before their first day, which new hires have loved! No glitches every time. So reliable. Lastly, they don't have contracts. They are a month-to-month service.

Wady:

We wish there was more flexibility for integration, but I understand why they are choosy with their partnerships. We have to manually upload data into our payroll which has caused some errors. Also, the approvals aren't flexible. It's either all or nothing meaning - if a single participant involved in a multilevel workflow is out of the office, the entire approval is bypassed. I would like the flexibility to approve on the behalf of the absent individual while allowing the other participants to still play their part. Outside of that, we are very happy with the product.