Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Bitrix24

4,2 (843)

Informacje o produkcie: Bitrix24

Bitrix24 to platforma do współpracy, komunikacji, sieci społecznościowych, przepływu pracy i zarządzania wiedzą z ośmioma milionami klientów.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Bitrix24

Wady:

Difficult to train staff on, difficult and expensive to obtain support.

Oceny produktu: Bitrix24

3,9
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Bitrix24 ma ogólną ocenę 4,2 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 843.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Bitrix24?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (843)

Themis
Themis
Head of digital marketing w kraju: Grecja
Meblarstwo, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Bitrix a collaboration maste software

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall Bitrix 24 has give us more spare time in order to think about a task and not losing time in useless meetings

Zalety:

We use it as a collaboration tool across all districts of our company and has helped us a lot by gaining a lot of time.

Wady:

For some of users were very difficult to start with that software but after using it many times everythign solved

3 tygodnie temu

Thank you for your review and for choosing Bitrix24 as your collaboration tool, Themis! Your feedback about the initial learning curve is valuable, and we’re glad to know that with continued use, your team has found it easier to navigate and utilize the software effectively.

Tembi
Executive Director w kraju: USA
E-Learning, Pracownicy: 2–10

Bitrix24 provides a lot of features for your business

4,0 2 miesiące temu

Zalety:

I liked the versatility of the features and having them all on one platform.

Wady:

I feel as though Bitrix24 is not very user-friendly. It has wonderful features, but it is a little technical.

2 miesiące temu

Thank you for your review and for highlighting the versatility of Bitrix24, Tembi. We're proud to offer a comprehensive platform that meets a wide range of business needs. We understand your concerns about user-friendliness and acknowledge that the technical nature of our features can be challenging. We're committed to improving our platform's usability and providing resources to help users navigate our system more easily. Your feedback is crucial in guiding these improvements, and we're grateful for the opportunity to serve your business needs better. Thank you for choosing Bitrix24 as your all-in-one solution.

Norah
Co-Founder and CEO w kraju: Izrael
Media, Pracownicy: 2–10

Bitric24 10/10 Rating

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

Qualifications for multi-purpose functions, Online meeting bookings and scheduling. Employee intranet portal and mass messaging. Online P/TM capabilities. OKR and KPI monitoring. Project completion time estimate. Online proofing and digital marketing tools.

Wady:

Bitric24 is awesome software with all we need.

2 miesiące temu

Thank you for the stellar review and 10/10 rating, Norah! We're thrilled to hear Bitrix24 meets all your needs, from project management to digital marketing tools. Your switch from multiple platforms to Bitrix24 underscores the versatility and comprehensive features we strive to offer. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve your business needs.

Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 11–50

Not very user friendly

3,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Some of our clients don't like Hubspot, or find it too expensive. They usually go for Bitrix or Zoho CRM. Bitrix is good, but adds too much overhead for us and additional stress.

Zalety:

I liked that it had a lot of features to offer. We considered this product for a client of ours after they brought it to our attention. Doing integrations was painful as a lot of bugs happened in this system

Wady:

It's very user-friendly, but the design made it difficult for our client's employees to work on it and we had to bring in a Bitrix expert to do continuous training for them.

2 miesiące temu

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad to hear that the extensive features of Bitrix24 caught your attention. We understand that the complexity of our system can sometimes be challenging, and we're continuously working on making our platform more user-friendly and intuitive. We appreciate your honesty and will take your comments into consideration as we strive to improve.

Paulo
Paulo
Finance w kraju: Brazylia
Źródło recenzenta

Great task management platform. Great freemium version!

5,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Overall Bitrix24 has been great for my business. Having a place to see all the tasks, assign to employees and follow up on the work has really saved me time and money!

Zalety:

For task management it's FREE, it's easy to set up, it's easy to use.

Wady:

There are many features that I haven't had the chance to use because it would require me to take some time to review it, test, and implement with the team.

2 miesiące temu

Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Bitrix24 as your task management platform, Paulo! We're thrilled to hear that our free version has met your business needs, making setup and daily use easy and efficient. We understand that exploring new features can require time and effort, and we're here to support you through that process. Our team is ready to help with resources, training, and support to ensure you can make the most out of Bitrix24. Your success in saving time and money by streamlining task management and team coordination is exactly what we aim for. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to continuing to support your business growth.

Eric R.
Eric R.
Chief Product Officer w kraju: USA
Badania, Pracownicy: 2–10

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Hoped it would be the CRM for us, but it's too heavy and pricing is nitpicky

3,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We wanted a sales and CRM tool that could handle our small startups' workload. Basic workflows, sales tracking, and being a Rolodex for the office. But it's too clicky to be useful as an app for the team. Need to streamline and also improve the third-party connectors.

Zalety:

Bitrix has a lot of good ideas, including the overall navigation of the system and the concept of social feeds being built-in. If pricing had not driven us away from the application, I would have expected to configure it well enough to work for us.

Wady:

Too many clicks, too much configuration needed for someone who is trying to track info for a startup. Bitrix needs more templating options and more of a focus on quick actions that can help move a project or sale forward. There are too many things that need to be set up, too many options and variations on similar ideas.

David Arturo
David Arturo
Estratega Inbound w kraju: Meksyk
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Bezpłatna wersja próbna
Źródło: GetApp

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

A platform that is not specialized

3,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: I used it for a period of 6 months and it worked quite well for me as an online project manager, however what we needed was a Professional CRM and Bitrix fell short.

Zalety:

I loved that it's the first web project manager I've ever used and its learning curve was pretty short.

Wady:

Being a platform that seeks to cover too many things, it does not make it clear what it is really good at and I did not manage to integrate it well into my daily operating flow.

Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

All-in-one Management Tool

4,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall, Bitrix24 did everything that our team needed, communication tool, time management, task management, leaves, etc.

Zalety:

I like how it has a lot of functions and can be integrated with other tools, so it's a one-stop shop for everything we do for work.

Wady:

Since it has too many functions, some don't work as well as we want. It is also laggy and has many bugs (but maybe we have too many users).

2 tygodnie temu

Thank you for your review and for choosing Bitrix24 as your all-in-one management tool! It's great to know that Bitrix24 has met your team’s needs in various areas. We are continuously working on improving the platform to ensure a smoother experience for all users.

Natalie
Partner and Co Founder w kraju: Francja
Biuro zarządu, Pracownicy: 2–10

Great for Teams who collaborate

5,0 w zeszłym tygodniu Nowy

Zalety:

I work with another administrator on alternate days, the Kannan boards allow us to track what each of us have done and the progress of particular projects. It's very visual and I really like the way that each separate project has a brief overview along with a number showing on the main kanban screen, so I can quickly see if activity has occurred on a particular project if the number has changed. Really useful for teams who are all interacting together.

Wady:

It took a little practice to get it working the way we wanted to, however, support we good, plenty of advice and we've got it working for us now.

Getchen Ann
Marketing Consultant w kraju: Filipiny
Media internetowe, Pracownicy: 201–500

Software Review

5,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Zalety:

Its very easy to navigate and friendly user

Wady:

I am good with all the features inside the Bitrix

2 tygodnie temu

Thank you for your review, Ann!

Aliaksandr
Marketing Expert w kraju: Białoruś
Źródło recenzenta

A good software, but if only you live in CIS

4,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Well, I used Bitrix a lot of time and you know, the things doesn`t change a lot of time. For sure, Bitrix is got a lot of features and integrations. But the question of quality of these features are opened. For 100% benefits of features, you should to charge the money for add-ons, or you should to do some of dev-jobs. This is not cool for the small teams.
Overall: for employees and some teams from CIS this software is 'must-have'. If you want to change something, you can do it, because a lot of software are available. And a lot of these are good enough for any-sized teams.

Zalety:

A lot of features, a lot of integrations

Wady:

First of all: a heavy widgets. Your website will be slow if you will use widgets, like openlines and etc. Second one is an old interface of admin. Like 'Permissions' and etc. Third: the reports are really bad. Also email marketing isn`t good. And the last one is that you should always charge the money: for example, it`s hard to find a useful free add-ons.

Thierno Ousmane
Loans manager w kraju: Gwinea
Bankowość, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

Bitrix24, a promising software in Business management.

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: CRM is the key element for any company to thrive in the digital world besides SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We cannot dig deep around it, since it is not our aim topic here. Just know that CRM is a tool that helps companies stay in touch with their clients by analyzing their needs to increase sales. Not only Bitrix24 has it. Microsoft, Salesforce, Zoho, to name just those, have it as well. I really like the fact that Bitrix24 has its own CRM integrated. We don’t need to find another CRM tool elsewhere. It is very helpful because the software enables us to create a detailed database about our clients. This is a very promising product that needs to be improved. I think its whole potential is far from being completely unlocked. Meanwhile, before we have a new version, I globally enjoy this software.

Zalety:

First of all, what is Bitrix24? It is a multi-operations software that enables multi-tasking, from: Creating business sites, automating sales, and project management with rich communication features. That’s why it is called the “All-In-One”. The things that I like about this software lie in its essential tabs on the dashboard: - The Activity Stream from which we can see the employees of a given project with whom we can interact through chats (both video or text) or comments; there’s a comment section actually for the different projects. While writing, we can share files and use emojis; - The Employees tab presents the organizational chart with the names of all the employees. And, we can organize it as we want by adding new members or removing some, creating different Departments, and sharing the roles. This makes team management very efficient; - The Tasks and projects tab that permits us to create tasks and manage the different teams working on them. What is even cooler with this tab is that Bitrix24 gives us an Analytics kind-of-feature that shows in real-time the performances of the different projects, the timing from the beginning to the ending planned, the ongoing tasks, the completed ones, and the total; - The CRM which stands for Customer Relationship Management. What is adorable with the CRM of Bitrix24 is that we have a whole tab dedicated called CRM, and it is actually very intuitive to use: We can add our clients’ names, their contacts, and some notes about them.

Wady:

2 things that are less-likable: - The custom support is sometimes hard to reach. They take a long time to reply to our emails. This can make us feel lonely facing some bugs we would like to report and get the help we need; - The price is too high for small businesses. Bitrix24 charges USD61 /month (from time to time we can have sales dropping the price) for an entry-level; while softwares like Zoho charges only USD12/month.

Produkcja medialna, Pracownicy: 2–10

Great Software but a lot More than I Need

4,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: I liked all the features and functionality it offers but since the interface was too cluttered with things my team didn't need it had a negative impact on productivity since it took too long to find things. So I ended up stopping using it after a short while. It would be good if there were a stripped down version of this software.

Zalety:

Bitrix24 is chock full of features. It offers just about every feature I could ask for. And within those features there is a ton of functionality that makes it a really flexible project management system that is able to handle one's needs fully.

Wady:

The interface is really cluttered. The reason for this is mainly because the software is so full of features – those features have to be placed somewhere. For some users it's probably totally fine, but for my use case it didn't work since the needs of my team are quite simple. We just didn't need all those features. So you could say... just don't use the features. And that could be the case, but the problem is that when onboarding a team and asking them to use it for a few simple tasks it causes information overload for them. It takes them too long to find things and they don't really want to use it. I also received complaints from a user who didn't like the timer clock staring at them the whole time they were using the tool. It puts too much emphasis on being productive and feels like it's too much.

Danish
General Manager w kraju: Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000

I love Bitrix!

4,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: It has been 2 years and as of now, i have not thought to look for any other platform. if ever anything pops up, i consult my service provider, and every time we see that it can be done or added to my existing package. i will give it 5 starts for making my life easier.

Zalety:

More than 38 modules in one single place make this wonderful. I like that we use it for operations and analysis. The ability to customize even makes it more user accepted.

Wady:

Took me time to think, however, yes it does need little help when it comes to reports.

Cheikh
Bitrix24 revieuw w kraju: Senegal
Sprzęt komputerowy, Samozatrudnienie

Bitrix24 the best Tools for team management

Komentarze: Bitrix24 facilitates team management

Zalety:

Bitrix24 is an easy to use software, it allows you to manage the history of contacts or prospects and stored. The communication is unified so everything is managed in one platform such as project and sales management. I recommend it to medium sized companies or those just starting out. Frankly, it has everything you need to get off to a good start.

Wady:

It's a good software, but to tell the truth, customer support is limited. Another thing is that the mobile version doesn't include all the features, especially when you're traveling. The server is also slow sometimes.

Jorge Rene
Jorge Rene
Consultor Independiente de TI w kraju: Ekwador
Bezpieczeństwo komputerów i sieci, Pracownicy: 2–10

A Secret Jewel

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur. I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations... As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.

Zalety:

1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM 2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system 3.-) Unified communications 4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls) 5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM 6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer 7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages) 8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management 9.-) Great community support

Wady:

- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email. - A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me). - Don't have an accounting feature.

Jeff
Jeff
Finance ManagerFinance Manager w kraju: USA
Motoryzacja, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

All-in-one platform, organize daily work and improve collaboration.

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Bitrix24 made a difference me unravel issues related to separate whereas working with a few accomplices and colleagues from other cities or nations, I can effectively share and track any assignment related to our company. We utilize Bitrix24 at work for everything, it is our entry to communicate, send records, video calls, chats, it too has numerous highlights and devices for successful CRM, such as the Gantt chart to screen assignments and their advance. We utilize it over all divisions to make strides execution and collaboration. Bitrix24 is making a difference us oversee our lead era pipeline and makes a difference us analyze and venture income from distinctive trade channels, it too makes a difference computerize certain forms inside lead era.

Zalety:

It is simple to utilize and explore, it is an amazing collaboration instrument that permits you to bunch all your ventures, records, assignments, contacts and messages, I am astounded with the speed and accuracy of the AI (manufactured insights) chatbot that permits you to make errands , reminders and notes with fair some clicks. As a group pioneer, this program has made a difference me organize my group way better and made a difference us get our assignments done speedier. Its interface is exceptionally simple to utilize since it is like our inner social arrange, which makes it energetic and simple to utilize, records and archives are sent and transferred rapidly and video calls are perfectly capable of being heard and see exceptionally clear. The truth that it is within the cloud makes everything effortlessly open and our computer does not get over-burden with data.

Wady:

In some cases the program can feel a bit overwhelming, maybe it could be a computer issue or a terrible configuration when installing the computer program, in spite of the fact that it could be a fairly total program, it seem utilize a few other integrative so that everything is within the same program . The client interface is the worst, it is simple to utilize but after you have experience in comparable computer program since it really isn't as natural as I would like. No matter how long you employ it, you'll still conclusion up befuddled attempting to discover diverse alternatives over stages, furthermore the analytics isn't simple to utilize and design.

Juan
CEO w kraju: Kolumbia
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

overal a good CRM at good price per user.

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: overall is a good trusted CRM that does the de job for an affordable price, and a lot of functions, and has scalability. you may understand that support is a bit limited for advanced stuff.

Zalety:

It s is a good CRM option, the price is based on plans which include a number of users and functions (but others may charge per users and pers functions) for less than 5 persons can be pricy, for 100 users is very very affordable, also a free staring option. It is big enough to have a lot of forums and supportThe support is accessible but limited Yt has a lot of functions, a lot you won´t worry about missing a function on scalability.

Wady:

-They may change the prices and plans at any time (and it goes up) it happened to me twice all ready, an email saying our prices will increase in one month, and nothing to do. about 20% each time.-Support may be very limited, it may end by saying please contact a local partner for that.

Syamir
Syamir
Administrative Assistant w kraju: Malezja
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 201–500

Manage project with Bitrix24

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Zalety:

The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Wady:

We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

Nurul Suhaila
Nurul Suhaila
Information Communication Technology Coordinator w kraju: Malezja
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

Powerful tools to manage project tracking and planning

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Using Bitrix24 has been a pleasant experience for my company in many areas, including project planning, job scheduling, private communications, and staff performance evaluation.

Zalety:

The optimal network layout and the premise of integrated social media feeds are two of Bitrix's significant strengths. If the software's price had not swayed us, I might well have anticipated our being able to adapt it to our needs. My favorite part of the site was the notion of using it to manage chores and boost efficiency amongst some of the staff.

Wady:

They let us utilize the built-in VoIP capability, but not the latest version. I do not understand why this would be the case. Last year, I used my VoIP device to connect with my friends and family. But then they want payment for the feature.

Yaroslav
Information Technology Major w kraju: Grecja
Szkolnictwo wyższe, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło: GetApp

All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work with deals

5,0 6 lat temu

Zalety:

*Functionality Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person *Ad-dons Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer. *UI Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work *Customization Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes

Wady:

*updates I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems *slow Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.

Amr
Amr
Senior Scrum Master w kraju: Egipt
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 201–500

Revolutionizing Teamwork

Zalety:

If you're looking for a robust collaboration platform that can help streamline your team's workflow, then Bitrix24 is worth checking out. One thing that sets Bitrix24 apart is its high level of customization. You can easily tailor the interface to fit your team's specific needs and preferences, which can help improve productivity and collaboration. And with a range of affordable pricing plans, Bitrix24 is accessible to businesses of all sizes and budgets. Plus, with a free option available!

Wady:

Learning to use Bitrix24 can be challenging, especially for those new to the platform. With so many features and capabilities, getting the hang of everything can take some time. Although the free program offers many valuable tools, some users may discover that the customization options could be improved. This may be a drawback for businesses that have specific needs. Additionally, while Bitrix24 does offer some integrations with other apps and services, the selection is somewhat limited compared to other platforms.

Ali
Ali
Oilfield infrastructure Administrator w kraju: Kenia
Ropa naftowa i energetyka, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

Advancing in collaboration and project management with Bitrix24.

5,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Bitrix24 is a fantastic digital workspace that allows us to work closely and collaboratively during our projects. It makes information sharing and communication pretty easy. It helps us to keep our project works very organized and perform all our duties within the timelines we have set.

Zalety:

Bitrix24 has been a good and reliable solution to us and thats why we constantly use it to collaborate during our works mostly in projects. The support we get is exceptional and the team is very dedicated to ensure we solve our issues as quickly as possible. Communicating during projects is easy thanks to the video calls, online meetings and the instant messaging functions. We have also seen Bitrix24 keeping our files very safe.

Wady:

Bitrix24 is not very user-friendly to use and for us, we needed some training in the initial stages so as to learn how we can make the best use of its features.

Norrania
Norrania
Human Resources Assistant w kraju: Malezja
Motoryzacja, Pracownicy: 10 000+

Great product

5,0 3 lata temu

Zalety:

I really love that Bitrix24 task & project management tools is easy to organize, and connecting and communicating with my team & colleague using the communication platform is really smooth. The mobile application let me to track & monitor all the work activities easily.

Wady:

The first time trying this software wasn't too pleasant, as too many feature and tool on the menu, which make it like a giant mess. After a while using it, i slowly learn how each of the feature usage and now i can't work efficiently without the feature and tools anymore.

Sourabh
Director w kraju: Indie
Medycyna alternatywna, Samozatrudnienie

Streamline Your Business Operations

Zalety:

I was searching for a complete tool as a small business owner to effectively organize my activities and manage my crew. I discovered Bitrix24 after experimenting with a number of possibilities, and it has completely transformed my company.The user interface is simple to use and intuitive, making it simple to onboard my team and rapidly get them up to speed. Keeping everyone on the same page and allowing for remote work have both benefited greatly from the collaboration features. I adore being able to set tasks, assign them to team members, and monitor their advancement all in one location.The capacity to modify workflows and automation is one of Bitrix24's best features, in my opinion. This has allowed me to concentrate and saved me many hours.Overall, Bitrix24 has been a helpful tool for my little business and has exceeded my expectations. Any small business owner wishing to increase teamwork and operational efficiency should definitely consider it.

Wady:

Although the product is excellent, there isn't much in the way of customer assistance.