Recenzje produktu: Lightspeed Retail

4,2 (882)

Informacje o produkcie: Lightspeed Retail

This cloud-based POS centralizes inventory management, employee management, sales reporting & accounting across locations and channels.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Lightspeed Retail

Zalety:

The team at Lightspeed has been extremely helpful with our migration to their platform. Their Ecom integration makes it very easy to manage our inventory and has increased our online sales.

Wady:

Lack of responsiveness from the company after you purchase it.

Oceny produktu: Lightspeed Retail

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny
4,0

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Lightspeed Retail ma ogólną ocenę 4,2 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 882.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Lightspeed Retail?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (882)

Zondre
Zondre

Great integrated system

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Lightspeed has been great. We have been using it for over a year and it has met my expectations. Whenever I request help, which isn't that often anymore they are quick to respond.

Zalety:

The best feature of LIghtspeed is the analytics package. As a senior manager you can spend a lot of time calculating your performance manually in excel. But the Analytics package takes care of all of that. It's easy to see the performance of your inventory, employees and marketing at any time. There are also a lot of apps that work with Lightspeed that make it the most functional POS system I've used. The fact that the ecommerce is integrated as well makes it a great fully integrated system. You could pay a lot more to piece together all the of the systems you need. Or you could spend a huge amount of money creating a custom system.

Wady:

There are some small idiosyncrasies like not adjusting sync times for your local time zone. So, yesterday is never accurate you have to wait for the next days sync to get have accurate information. I would also like to be able to have our time management app sync employee time to Lightspeed so we don't have to enter it manually. I've given up on tracking employee hourly performance for this reason. Or if they offered a better time clock management natively that would help. I'd also like them to include the previous year comparisons in their dashboard. And, I'd like to look at seasonal performance rather than just month to month and week to week.

Miguel
CEO w kraju: USA
Odzież i moda, Pracownicy: 2-10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy

Horrible Customer Service

4,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: After making our first sales we were told we would have to wait 2 weeks to get our first deposit.
We understood and gave them time even though that seemed like a very long time to wait for a startup.
Unfortunately we never got out money. We were not informed anything was wrong and only when we realized we should have been paid by then did we call and ask what was wrong. We did the run-around with their support team for more than a week and STILL have not gotten paid. They are very bad at response time and when you sit on the phone you can't talk to anyone except a support member who knows nothing beyond how to help with the software. Good luck getting an email to anyone in the payments office or even have anyone in the office on a random Monday because it's a "holiday"?
We had to threaten twice that we would be moving companies before we got any sort of reassurance we would be helped within the next day. We have had to close our shop for a week now losing sales and making our potential investors skeptical of our business because of Lightspeed's mess up.

Zalety:

The System was very use friendly and I am sad to say I will have to go with another company because the customer service was so poor.

Wady:

Customer service is worse than anything we have experienced with more than 20 years in running a business.

3 miesiące temu

Hi Miguel, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were less than satisfied with your recent experience with Lightspeed. It is our utmost priority to provide products and services that allow our customers to focus on running their businesses with ease. Someone will be reaching out to you once more to discuss your request further and any next steps. Thank you, Lightspeed Commerce

Willis
Artykuły spożywcze i napoje, Pracownicy: 2-10

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Lightspeed will help you improve your business.

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Their customer support is the absolute best, you can always get help when you need it. Entering inventory was very straight forward and I was able to make sales immediately.

Zalety:

The user interface and integration with e-commerce and payments makes it a one stop shop for all your pos needs.

Wady:

The e-commerce web design is the most challenging part, but with time it becomes easier.

Ryan
Retail Business Owner w kraju: USA

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

They over promise and under deliver

3,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: Couldn’t get off the ground after 1 year of getting tossed around the company to make sure we had everything set up properly. The onboarding process is painful and they take no accountability for their own issues. Spent $3k and tons of time and just cancelled it was so bad. Started billing me before we received are POS equipment. All they said is it was part of the contract. Salesman told me we could integrate old gift cards and they would help walk us through the transition. No help at all and ended up telling me they don’t do that. Tried to cancel as they didn’t hold up their end of the deal. Said we had to be through the account manager who wouldn’t get back to us. Come to find out he was let go. This is after 6 months of trying to get a hold of him as that was the only way to cancel. To find out that account manager was let go from the company and they didn’t bother to assign us a new one. The company organization is flat out horrible. Customer success is horrible and not good at communicating. I would look to somewhere else.

Zalety:

The features is most everything you need. The support is the problem.

Wady:

The support is horrible. They think they know and understand issues better then the customers. They don’t listen and will treat you like you don’t even matter.

w zeszłym miesiącu

Hi Ryan, We would like to sincerely apologize for your recent experience with Lightspeed. It is our utmost priority to provide products and services that allow our customers to focus on running their businesses with ease. We value all feedback and would like to learn more about your specific experience, to have the opportunity to address your needs and concerns. As we are unable to identify your account within our records, please feel free to contact our Customer Success team should you wish to provide further feedback. You may reach us via email at [email protected] Thank you, Lightspeed Commerce

Elizabeth
Obiekty i usługi rekreacyjne, Pracownicy: 11-50

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Fantastic product for any retail business. Excellent value.

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Overall, I think Lightspeed Retail is an excellent product and very simple for most any retail operation. I highly recommend it to colleagues for their POS/Inventory/eCom solutions.

Zalety:

Creating items and managing retail is very easy through Lightspeed Retail. The reporting features allow you to make great decisions for your business based on accurate data. Anytime I need help with something or am unsure as to how to do something regarding any feature of Lightspeed Retail, support is only a click away through the helpful chat feature. They are almost always immediate to respond and always kind and patient with any question.

Wady:

Understanding how retail communicates with eCom is a little intimidating at first and simply took a minute to wrap my head around how it links together. Discounting could be a little more straight forward too but overall ok.

Donna
Office Manager w kraju: USA

Best Supported POS System

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: Doing business on line as well as in the store, we needed to keep track of inventory as it sold at both locations, this does it the best. It also works well with our financial software.

Zalety:

The support from Lightspeed is unsurpassed, and we've been in this industry since the early 80's.

Wady:

The reports aren't as easy to customize as I'd like to see, and you can't "drill down" on the reports to see the detail that supports the numbers presented.

Alexander
Owner w kraju: Australia
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

Lightspeed Retail is a gamechanger for a small business

5,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Efficiency is greatly improved. I can track my stock levels and stock easily. It is a time saver for sure and makes my store look so professional.

Zalety:

Integration with my other software, such as Xero, Shopify and payment processor. Use Lightspeed correctly as the record of truth and your life will be so much easier.

Wady:

Cannot think of any missing features and Lightspeed is always adding new features and lets you know about these via a Monthly email.

Quin
Purchasing Manager w kraju: USA
Sprzęt medyczny, Pracownicy: 2-10

Great POS System for Small Businesses

4,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

This POS system is really simple to use, and very effective. I like the program interface, it works very well with the iPad we use it with. The best part is the customer service, they are readily available, and very knowledgeable.

Wady:

Printer connectivity issues. The printer will disconnect and needs to be reconnected manually

fara
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

Lightspeed Used To Be Great!!

3,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: I've been using Lightspeed for 13 years. I've recommended them several times. The last year has been lots of issues. I'm writing this not, because the POS system is down and I can't get on and ring sales. That's the 2nd time in less than 2 weeks. Put's my business at a standstill. Can't get anyone on the phone, but the automated recording tells me they are aware of the outage and they are working on it. This never happened before. Seems they've grown too much and can't handle it. Mean while, I'm here with an expensive system, 1 week old computer and I can't ring up a customer.

Zalety:

When it works, it's fantastic. The program is great, but the last year they have had lot's of glitches. The system stalls out everyday. I called and I was told to clean my cache. My computer was 2 days old. Nothing to clean. The did something to my login and now a week later, I have the same issue.

Wady:

System Stalls out daily. Thought it was my computer and bought a new one. Turns out, it was Lightspeed.

w zeszłym tygodniu

Hi Fara, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to sincerely apologize for your recent experience, and would be grateful to have the opportunity to address your needs and concerns. A member from our Customer Success Team will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you, Lightspeed Commerce

thang
Manager w kraju: Kanada
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 11-50
Źródło recenzenta

Added third party processing fee even when we are not intgrated

3,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

Good and interactive UI. Good self ordering system.

Wady:

Unable to have mutiple menus for selection on self order ipad They added third party merchant payment fee, even when you are not integrated to Moneris or any of their payment systems

2 miesiące temu

Hi Thang, We would like to apologize for your recent experience with Lightspeed. We see that you are currently working with a member of our Account Management Team who are best suited to address your questions surrounding your contract details. Thank you, Lightspeed Commerce

Daniel
Jeweler w kraju: USA

Easy Switch to Lightspeed Retail

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Overall it has been an easy switch and easy to use software.

Zalety:

The fully integrated credit card payments has been wonderful, not having to use two separate systems to complete the sale has been great. Also the integrated inventory between retail and ecom has been great. Sell it in one place and inventory get adjusted across all platforms. Also the ability to use multiple registers at once and complete payments at the same time has been a life saver.

Wady:

The additional cost for some of the features in the ecom, such as different layouts for the website that would incorporate things such as reviews on other websites. The limited analytical information you have at your disposal without having to pay for lightspeed analytics.

Ronald
Service Writer w kraju: USA
Żegluga, Pracownicy: 11-50
Źródło recenzenta

Have been using CDK for many years for Maintience & Repair set opp DMS system.

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Over all, I have always liked to way the system has operated, The functions and the data inputting controls are easier than most other DMS systems that i have tried.

Zalety:

I have always like the way the system is produced from the Service personnel's prospective & The way CDK tries to customize the product for each of the specific user's or Locations.

Wady:

I think this system could be improved by having the ability to communicate with & Be programed with available patches to adapt the system to communicate and share info with all other outside vendor's and the coinciding systems that they use. Every company will have separate systems all that are needed for what type of Service it provides. - IE. *( Scheduling a Boat's launch for Valet Service or for Spring launch of boats for pickups ect. ) *( A customer Text communications program for Receiving, Sending or Monitoring text conversations ect.) Each will always require some type of outside applications like those for that specific company to operate and function more efficiently over what is offered in any DMS System. I believe this to be true for all software DMS company's on the market & this is including light speed EVO. Is it impossible to Make an Automotive or Marine type DMS system that all Info could be shared across to and back from any of The other software system types that are used externally? I believe that would be a great benefit for any and all company's that need a DMS Fixed operations type Repair or Maintience operating systems.

Todd
Meblarstwo, Pracownicy: 2-10

Good Product

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: The overall experience has been excellent. I am most impressed with the support I have received from Lightspeed. Phone in wait times have been very reasonable at this point. When I have spoken to a tech they have been excellent in understanding my question and providing a solution.... at times working outside the box to create the best result with the conditions present.

Zalety:

The start up process was easy to follow along. Great tutorial videos and resources to answer the basic questions. Was easy to set up the codes, pricing and inventory organization.

Wady:

There was some frustration using matrix's and understanding assemblies. Each business is different obviously... the use of matrix was great at the start but becomes limiting later on for integration to the webstore. Assemblies are cumbersome for automatic ordering.

Chrysie
Manager w kraju: USA
Sprzęt sportowy, Pracownicy: 11-50

Think beyond initial implementation

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We are aware that every system has something to complain about. Overall we are happy with performance and support from LightSpeed. It's reliable and with the small amount of problems we have we are pleased.

Zalety:

It's a relatively easy system to navigate. Permission settings are acceptable. Reporting is decent but all very basic unless you purchase Analytics. We use the software for multiple locations but keep separate inventories at each location. We can easily see inventory at other locations, transfer inventory from store to store effortlessly. Creating inventory items is easy as well as setting up pricing rules. Able to customize receipts, labels, and transfer paperwork with some HTML knowledge. Sales are smooth as well. Split payments are pretty easy and relatively intuitive.

Wady:

No really good way to do rentals. We are a tennis shop and rent/demo racquets. We had to come up with our own solution. B2C eCom is great - and can use the existing inventory; we have it set up as a separate location so we can see all inventory across eCom and retail - until you want to add B2B. It's difficult and expensive to add B2B and have it work the same as eCom. We learned, much later, that we need to have a separate website, a separate database of inventory and we would not have visibility into this inventory from our retail or eCom side. Huge disappointment. The eCom module is not native to LS. They purchased the product and have integrated it into LS - so their APIs won't even allow you to have that visibility. Support is good for the most part. Simple things, but, holy smokes the printing!!! First, you have to use Firefox to get the printing to work at all. But Firefox constantly loses the printer default settings. So swithching printers throughout the day between labels, transfers, receipts...causes Firefox to throw up allover the printer settings. This happens daily, sometimes several times during the day. It's ridiculous. Support doesn't give a good answer - they tell us to follow the documentation. But that doesn't fix anything. Many times during the day we have to go back into the Firefox configuration and reset the default printer. Painful.

LEANNA

Great Product with Great Customer Service

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Lightspeed is very responsive, not just in sales but in the IT service. They are quick to respond and have always worked patiently with us to resolve any problems, which usually are down to user error. I believe the cost/benefit ratio is optimal and have no plans to seek another POS/ECommerce at this time.

Zalety:

I really appreciate the seamless integration between the POS and the eCommerce. I also really like that this is all web-based, so that a computer can be used for the interface rather than a cash register that will only serve one function. When there is a problem, Lightspeed is usually ahead of me in giving notice that there is one and gives the approximate timing for the fix. Also, if you have both components and the payment processor is down (like at Christmas), you can easily set up the purchase online and your customer can process their goods and walk out of the shop a happy customer.

Wady:

It feels like the frameworks for the eCommerce should be a little easier to use, but I've had much less robust platforms. Also, I'm still trying to find a better solution for shipping for the kind of shop that I have, but don't actually blame Lightspeed. It would be great if there were a more integrated and less expensive phone app add-on for shopping.

Steve
Steve

A great all-inclusive system

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Our industry was using a server-based software which was cumbersome and VERY outdated. Switching to Lightspeed has allowed me to more easily fulfil online orders, process transactions remotely, and communicate with our customer base more effectively.

Zalety:

Integration across POS, eCommerce, Accounting, Data Analytics is excellent. We have been able to increase both sales and efficiency with this system. The accounting feature and its daily export to QuickBooks allows me to spend only a few minutes each day keeping books up to date. It certainly makes year-end a breeze. Lightspeed Analytics is an invaluable resource for forecasting and identifying areas of opportunity. Customer support is available 24/7 and if they aren't able to answer my question immediately, I have received a timely follow-up within a day or two.

Wady:

There are some work-arounds that I have implemented. It would be nice to have the option for recurring billing and serial number tracking (not just adding a serial number to an item) as well as a better protocol for backordered items on Purchase Orders.

Freelancer w kraju: Filipiny
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 501-1 000

The Point of Sale solution

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall, the software does a great job in helping Accountants, managers and front liners in the Retail industry. What's great is that it integrates with ECommerce to be more efficient in selling your products out there, not just from the brick and mortar setup, but in the online as well.

Zalety:

I tinkered with this software and got ot know this from the inside and out. I like the functionalities as it allows you to break free from the spreadsheet and manual entry. Gone are the days of tallying and doing adjustments on a piece of paper. It has filter functions for reporting, it auto calculates taxes by assigning it in the initial setup, browser printing integration, you can conveniently import inventory from a csv file to your POS system and export those reports in a csv format. The hardware associated to it works seamlessly like the tablets, scanners, and printers. Although , it endorses Apple products, it works perfectly fine with Windows operating systems. It also has a companion product which is called Lightspeed Accounting that is comparable to Quickbooks

Wady:

A few bugs are slowly being fixed as each maintenance and update is released, just like any other software. Although workarounds can be done to remedy it, but you'd have to seek assistance from Tech Support.

A great system overall

Zalety:

The ease of use for my staff is great. We also love the ability to add purchase orders and receive them with ease. Our old system did not have this. I also like that it has great inventory management. We just did a recent inventory count and that went so much easier than in years past. Also, the reporting is overall very good. It gives you a good insight into your data.

Wady:

The Ecom side could use a lot of work. I would love to see a better way to do discounts and markdowns. The way it is set up now is very complicated and makes it a lot harder for us retailers to use. For the retail side, I would love to see a green light button on both the email receipt and email purchase order side. Sometimes I click send email but I can't remember if I actually hit send. A Green/red light would be helpful. Lastly, I would love to see a feature that incorporates a discount on items when receiving a purchase order. Currently, there is a box to input the % discount of $ off but it does not get incorporated into the product cost.

Andrew
Manging Partner w kraju: USA
Odzież i moda, Pracownicy: 11-50

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Packs some punch among the punchless

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We are a 40 year Brick and Mortar AND E-commerce company that carries 1000s of unique skus. Needing a software that is heavier than just the POS is essential. Inventory management and the ability to integrate with E-commerce was a non-negotiable for my next POS.
Lightspeed does have some frequent, mostly minor bugs, it is nice that they constantly update and enhance their program. There often seems to be a disconnect between software designers and the retail experience, but this program bridges the data management needed to go with the point of sale functionality.
Product management has been efficient. Customer service has been very helpful via telephone or chat and are always available which is nice. Even better, the amounts of time to need to contact customer service is minimal. After one year of use, I can say I use this program with confidence and I believe it packs the punch needed to handle scale.

Zalety:

Customer Support is included and accessible Intuitive Useful for heavy amounts of inventory Cloud Based Accessible via multiple operating systems Integrated with Cayan for seamless transition from my previous POS Has extensions that enable enhanced reporting, loyalty and ecommerce integration Updates are included

Wady:

Frequently Buggy UX issues at times E-commerce integration is through third party Advanced Reporting is an additional cost and is still poorly designed and buggy Long waits for Customer Support Widespread Outages do Occur

Justin

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Best decision we ever made

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: The experience has been fantastic. The support staff and sales team have been great. The ease of use is something very special compared to their competition. It has allowed our business to prosper in these uncertain times.

Zalety:

Being able to always be connected to our point of sale via my phone or computer, no matter where I am has been crucial. With Lightspeed being cloud based, I can work from anywhere I want. I am able to ring up customers on my phone if needed, create purchase orders from trade shows, and stay connected to customers at all times.

Wady:

There aren't any real issues that we have had with Lightspeed. They are continuing to improve the workflow with Lightspeed eCom which will only make the overall package even better.

Carol

Why I Chose Lightspeed

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I especially love the 24 hour help desk.

Zalety:

Customer service is available 24 hours. During the pandemic obviously the wait time for help took longer but most of the time it was efficient and easy to implement. I am a technological dinosaur and the learning curve was an uphill battle but customer service always came through for me. So happy that the payment options finally were added.

Wady:

It has taken me longer than I had expected to integrate my existing business with Lightspeed but that could be because of the pandemic and the wait time involved to get help. I am having difficulties getting my website finished so I can integrate with e-commerce. I wish the billing and administrative department was open on weekends.

Store Manager w kraju: USA
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 2-10

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Great system for all small businesses

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Excellent experience with Lightspeed, I would recommend this platform to any small or medium sized business.

Zalety:

Lightspeed is very user friendly and easy to teach employees how to use it. The reporting is top-notch and they even can help you create custom reports which was very important to us. Customer service is excellent and always very responsive.

Wady:

It would be great if it came with a built in CRM or integrated with one like Salesforce. It's great for franchisees, as a small business, but for the franchisor it may not have all the functionality needed to roll it out to the entire corporate system.

Ian
Director & Handyman w kraju: Jamajka
Restauracje, Pracownicy: 11-50

Lightspeed ROCKS!!!

Komentarze: AMAZING

Zalety:

We operate 4 Cannonball Cafés in Jamaica. This is our second year of using Lightspeed. When we bought the business in 2016, we installed another company's system which, after a few months use, revealed it's weakness for use in a multi-unit business. We plodded along for awhile under the "Better to stay with the Devil you know..." philosophy until a sharp eyed customer got very upset because she noticed the price of one of our specialty coffees at one location was vastly different from another location... we had made a late night keystroke mistake entering the updated prices! What caught our eye with Lightspeed was the powerful Back-of-House infrastructure that allows us to make REMOTE CHANGES to our menus, our controls etc IN AN INSTANT on our phones, tablets or computers: last year on a trip to China, we got a text from one of our managers requesting a menu addition - somewhere over the Pacific at 40,000 feet, my wife added the item and went back to sleep!!!! The level of detail that supports our business goes far beyond what we could imagine - while a lot of detail & thought has to go into setting up Lightspeed initially, that effort pays dividends when using the system. Finally, the support we get from the Technical Support team is amazing - the Techs are all very well trained, are extremely knowledgeable and can resolve problems that are outside their Lightspeed purview: in September, a store was having a weird connectivity problem that was traced by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Te

Wady:

Have not found anything to dislike about it.

Donna
Consultant w kraju: Brytyjskie Wyspy Dziewicze
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 11-50

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Easy to build, train and implement

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I worked with other POS systems in the past and find Lightspeed much more user friendly than the others. You can build your menu in literally a few hours and the flexibility is amazing! I have not come across a single scenario in the build that isn't already addressed within the system. And the video tutorials are well done, explaining processes step by step,
The technical support team are quick to respond and follow through issues to resolution. I recommended Lightspeed to two colleagues already and will continue to share my positive experiences with others.

Zalety:

*Ability to build system at any location *Ease of use *Well produced self help videos *Ability to delete mistakes *Helpful technical support team *Integration with Cloudbeds

Wady:

The end of day closing process is not as clear as it could be

Owner | Webmaster | SysAdmin | Research & Development w kraju: USA
Odzież i moda, Pracownicy: 11-50

Solid eCommerce Platform

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I currently use both Lightspeed eCom & Retail (Omni-channel). This helps our retail store and online store stay synced and makes life easier for employees. Now, all POS sales and eCom sales are in one platform that is easy to use for our employees. If a customer purchases an item in our retail store, ecommerce inventory stays updated.

Zalety:

I really like that I am able to customize our website and integrate third party apps & APIs easily. And the customer service, the customer service is top notch! Through migration and implementation, the Lightspeed team was right there. At a moment's notice, I can chat with the team or give them a call. Although I may be a one-woman tech team, I have help! It's such a blessing to have a support team for our business. It has been easy to integrate all of our business critical resources and provide a more unified experience for our employees. Employees can access customer data, order data, shipping data, marketing data and product data in one platform. I've been able to customize our store template to our specific business needs and design requirements. It's been a developer's dream.

Wady:

My main dislike is that I don't have FTP access to my files on LS servers. This would be extremely helpful to optimize our images as needed. I also would like to upload customer data myself. At this time, to upload customer data in bulk, I have to send the data to Lightspeed for import. More options for discounts and coupons would be helpful - BOGO, Buy 2 Get One, or FREE Shipping codes based on domestic addresses only (not international).