Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Lightspeed Retail

4,1 (969)

Informacje o produkcie: Lightspeed Retail

To kompletne oprogramowanie wzbogaca firmy o intuicyjny, oparty na chmurze interfejs, zaawansowane zarządzanie sprzedażą i wbudowane raporty.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Lightspeed Retail

Zalety:

The team at Lightspeed has been extremely helpful with our migration to their platform. Their Ecom integration makes it very easy to manage our inventory and has increased our online sales.

Wady:

Lack of responsiveness from the company after you purchase it.

Oceny produktu: Lightspeed Retail

4,0
Warte swojej ceny
3,9

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Lightspeed Retail ma ogólną ocenę 4,1 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 969.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Lightspeed Retail?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (969)

Steve
Steve

A great all-inclusive system

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Our industry was using a server-based software which was cumbersome and VERY outdated. Switching to Lightspeed has allowed me to more easily fulfil online orders, process transactions remotely, and communicate with our customer base more effectively.

Zalety:

Integration across POS, eCommerce, Accounting, Data Analytics is excellent. We have been able to increase both sales and efficiency with this system. The accounting feature and its daily export to QuickBooks allows me to spend only a few minutes each day keeping books up to date. It certainly makes year-end a breeze. Lightspeed Analytics is an invaluable resource for forecasting and identifying areas of opportunity. Customer support is available 24/7 and if they aren't able to answer my question immediately, I have received a timely follow-up within a day or two.

Wady:

There are some work-arounds that I have implemented. It would be nice to have the option for recurring billing and serial number tracking (not just adding a serial number to an item) as well as a better protocol for backordered items on Purchase Orders.

Jessica
Jessica

Best POS for small businesses

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: One major benefit is how easy my ordering is with their PO system.

Zalety:

I moved from Lightspeed to Clover and it's night and day. I had to piecemeal the Clover system on the back end to be useful and Lightspeed hands you so much. I've since added more and more of the Lightspeed system like loyalty because their tools are amazing. One of the best parts is their customer service. You get quick answers and they go above and beyond. Whether it's something as simple as why isn't my shipping working on ecom or how can I verify my website with the different social media platforms, their FAQs and customer service team never disappoint. If you are thinking about switching, do it. You won't regret it. It's made me more efficient all around. Thanks Lightspeed!

Wady:

Lots of different options so it takes a bit to determine what you need to use.

Kyla

Lightspeed Retail - User Friendly & Great Customer Service

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: The cost is a bit high in comparison to other retail POS systems. I may have considered an alternate provider based on the cost alone, but we wanted to get our store opened right away, and Lightspeed came very highly rated.
Over and above customer service is so very important, and this alone keeps us on-line. I would recommend Lightspeed to any new user considering them.

Zalety:

I enjoy using Lightspeed. The features are easy to navigate, learn and train. There is a newsletter that alerts us to new features and interests. We were offered a significant start up discount for the first year, and the terminal was free. Once we set up the system, it has been clear sailing. Any time we have had a question, on-line customer service has been wonderful! We have never not had an issue unresolved. Lightspeed offers capital advances after a certain period of time, based on sales. This could be useful to help with additional expenses as they come along.

Wady:

I do not love the monthly fees now that our yearly discounted rate has come to an end. That is really the only thing I dislike about the entire system. I do wish that Lightspeed would partner up with Faire, the wholesale platform we often use, to integrate the inventory and invoicing.

Sean
CEO w kraju: USA

Not The Same Company It Once Was

3,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: We loved Lightspeed and advocated for them in the beginning. The disappointment in their customer service and the system breakages and downtime was devastating to our business. The customer service we received when their system was crashing was the worst customers service I have experienced in any industry. They denied system crashes or feature breakages, for days before acknowledging them. We tolerated alot from them because they used to be so good! But, it started to cost us a lot of lost sales, and when they couldn't process credit cards for days, that was the end...

Zalety:

Good foundation. Simple to use POS with valuable connected integrations.

Wady:

Customer service used to be outstanding. In a few short years, it provided some of the worst customers service I have experience in any industry. I can confidently saw even our basic employees/user understood the system better than ANY of the customer service reps from Lightspeed.

2 miesiące temu

Hi Sean, We would like to sincerely apologize for your recent experience with Lightspeed. We understand how crucial it is to provide timely and effective support, and we deeply regret hearing that we have fallen short of your expectations. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're committed to addressing these issues to improve our services moving forward. We are unfortunately unable to locate your account within our records. If you wish to discuss your concerns in more detail, we kindly ask you to contact your Account Manager for further assistance. If you require immediate technical support, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thank you for your time and patience. The Lightspeed Team

anna
CEO w kraju: USA

Over promise, under deliver

4,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Overall, I have had a really negative experience with Lightspeed. Their account managers are not helpful and rarely answer. The company is focused on sales and add ons and not improving the product or ensuring the system does what retailers want / need

Zalety:

Lightspeed has the basics complete. Matrixes, easy sku set up and fairly intuitive POS.

Wady:

The customer service is terrible. The team is constantly selling new add ons that don't work and then no one every responds. Overall, I have felt the system does not do what they say it does. For example, we were sold on a shopify integration, which is not true. We were also sold that their reporting is great. It is not only terrible, but you have to pay a lot more for any reports that give you actual information (like inventory valuations).

4 miesiące temu

Hi Anna, We would like to sincerely apologize for your recent experience with Lightspeed. It is our utmost priority to provide a product and service that allows our customers to focus on running their businesses with ease. We value our customers’ feedback, and would like to learn more about your specific experience, to have the opportunity to address your needs and concerns. As we are unable to identify your account within our records, please feel free to contact our Customer Success team should you wish to provide further feedback. You may reach us via email at <[email protected]>. Thank you,

Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

The Point of Sale solution

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall, the software does a great job in helping Accountants, managers and front liners in the Retail industry. What's great is that it integrates with ECommerce to be more efficient in selling your products out there, not just from the brick and mortar setup, but in the online as well.

Zalety:

I tinkered with this software and got ot know this from the inside and out. I like the functionalities as it allows you to break free from the spreadsheet and manual entry. Gone are the days of tallying and doing adjustments on a piece of paper. It has filter functions for reporting, it auto calculates taxes by assigning it in the initial setup, browser printing integration, you can conveniently import inventory from a csv file to your POS system and export those reports in a csv format. The hardware associated to it works seamlessly like the tablets, scanners, and printers. Although , it endorses Apple products, it works perfectly fine with Windows operating systems. It also has a companion product which is called Lightspeed Accounting that is comparable to Quickbooks

Wady:

A few bugs are slowly being fixed as each maintenance and update is released, just like any other software. Although workarounds can be done to remedy it, but you'd have to seek assistance from Tech Support.

Zondre
Zondre
General Manager w kraju: USA

Great integrated system

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Lightspeed has been great. We have been using it for over a year and it has met my expectations. Whenever I request help, which isn't that often anymore they are quick to respond.

Zalety:

The best feature of LIghtspeed is the analytics package. As a senior manager you can spend a lot of time calculating your performance manually in excel. But the Analytics package takes care of all of that. It's easy to see the performance of your inventory, employees and marketing at any time. There are also a lot of apps that work with Lightspeed that make it the most functional POS system I've used. The fact that the ecommerce is integrated as well makes it a great fully integrated system. You could pay a lot more to piece together all the of the systems you need. Or you could spend a huge amount of money creating a custom system.

Wady:

There are some small idiosyncrasies like not adjusting sync times for your local time zone. So, yesterday is never accurate you have to wait for the next days sync to get have accurate information. I would also like to be able to have our time management app sync employee time to Lightspeed so we don't have to enter it manually. I've given up on tracking employee hourly performance for this reason. Or if they offered a better time clock management natively that would help. I'd also like them to include the previous year comparisons in their dashboard. And, I'd like to look at seasonal performance rather than just month to month and week to week.

Reza

Worst pos system

2,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Not recommended, and I will cancel subscription, also , they force to use their payment process other wise would charge you which is not fair

Zalety:

Help desk , they answer soon but for my case couldn’t help at all , just referred to higher level with no result

Wady:

Inventory management , huge inventory deduction with no reason

Railan
Manager w kraju: USA
Sprzęt sportowy, Pracownicy: 2–10

Lightspeed for Small Business

5,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Our overall experience has been very good - I have much more control over inventory, discounts, more robust reporting, and human error estimated.

Zalety:

Inventory, POS, Reports, and discount features are all easy to configure and use.

Wady:

When completing an End of Year inventory count, you must submit the entire count before seeing the total cost of products counted.

6 miesięcy temu

Hi Railan, Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that Lightspeed has provided you with easy-to-use features for inventory, POS, reports, and discounts. The Lightspeed Team

Sam
Owner w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Be very cautious

3,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Very poor and now we are faced with a difficult situation to migrate away from them before the cost rack up. I have since discovered this is simply a hostile tactic to upsell their payment services.

Zalety:

Appears simple and easy to use, simple to set up and cost effective.

Wady:

Be very wary. Lightspeed will take you on to use their epos system but once you have settled in, they will penalise if you do not use their payment services in conjunction. The monthly penalty for not using their payment gateway is huge. Support is limited to non existent and the account manager's primary objective to sell you their services, and if this is not accepted, they will pressurise you to take the services regardless by way of charging you £335 per month as penalty. I would highly recommend you look into other Epos providers before committing to Lightspeed. As you will then be faced with the pressure of moving away from them quickly. Note they only give you 18 days to pay for the penalty invoices before suspending service.

2 miesiące temu

Hi Sam, We apologize for the challenges you've faced and appreciate your feedback. Providing transparent and flexible solutions is important to us, and we regret any frustration caused by our payment policies.  A member of our team has reached out to continue this conversation and address any remaining concerns.  Thank you in advance for your time. The Lightspeed Team

James
Źródło recenzenta

Lightspeed makes retailing easier.

Zalety:

The user interface was my first draw to Lightspeed. Ease of use and mostly easy workflows pulled me in. We also like the numerous integratabtle add ons available. The multi-store feature works well.

Wady:

It did not believe in negative numbers but that is changing. We do not like that custom fields don't save the same way as other standard fields.

Shane
Director w kraju: Australia
Sprzęt komputerowy, Pracownicy: 2–10

Lightspeed Retail Changed the way we run out business

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We migrated from Lightspeed Onsite to Lightspeed retail nearly a year ago now, and the move has been fantastic. I did a LOT of research before the move to ensure we could take our Onsite Data over. Actually turned out there was some Workorder data that wouldn't migrate, but the upside to move to retail outweighed this by a long way. (As as work around, we simply left LightSpeed Onsite running side by side to Retail, and refer back only occasionally to Onsite. Isn't as big a deal as I thought it would be) Lightspeed retail is quick and powerful. Inventory management is completely accurate, and keeping track of special orders for customers is a breeze. We used to keep manual systems in place to keep track, but these have been retired. Customer management is excellent, keeping track of who owes what and what customer has how much on deposit for special orders. Lightspeed retail also integrates easily into our Tyro POS system, making credit card payments easy and accurate, no fear of adding or worse, leaving a zero off of the bill. Work orders can be colour coded to show where jobs are up to, and we keep all customer notes in the system. With LS retail being cloud based, I can even send a tech out onsite with and iPad and a Mobile Payment device and invoice, take payment and close a job before the tech leave customer site. On top of this, I have integrated a third party application called Service Reign to manage emails to customers post job to glean customer feedback.

Zalety:

LS Retail is smart, accurate and quick. Inventory management is great, and reporting is comprehensive. This is everything we need to efficiently run our business. Being a cloud based system, we can track the business remotely.

Wady:

LS Retail (coming from LS Onsite), can be a little clunky at first, however once you understand the work flow of the system, it all makes sense.

Amanda
Sales Associate w kraju: Kanada

Capital City Luggage

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: We are a retail and repair shop that has 1 location. We were looking at a way of integrating our online inventory to our retail, so our inventory can be managed. There are very few things we would change about this platform. Its nice that as the company develops, they listen to customers needs and make relevant changes based on that. It's almost a 1 stop shop for being able to run a successful business.

Zalety:

- ecom and retail link seamlessly -open and close cashes easy for staff -each staff has own login to track sales progress and customers - can limit staffs access to certain tabs that are irrelevant -painlessly easy to submit orders, and create new product -can easily provide quotes for potential customers -easy to do inventory checks from your cell phone, great for purchasing at trade shows or counting stock in warehouse.

Wady:

Cons: -Limited integrated payments -Limited ways to get content linked to other selling platforms -Blog -doesn't do penny rounding for cash sales (canada doesn't use pennies) - creating a work order- we cannot add or remove tabs that show on work orders -system crashes during work hours, (bugs in system) approx every 3 months, which means we have to use manual receipts and cash only.

Tytoń, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło: GetApp

Do not use Lightspeed for easy use

3,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I really dislike Lightspeed, but most other companies do not want to take on the risk of CBD, so Im stuck with Lightspeed

Zalety:

nothing at all, i do not like this software

Wady:

Loyalty program, discounts are hard long and aggravating to set up, customer service takes a long time to respond,

2 lata temu

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. It is our utmost priority to provide a product and service that allows our customers to focus on running their businesses with ease. We are sorry to hear you were less than satisfied. As we are unable to identify your account within our records, please feel free to contact our Customer Success team should you wish to provide further feedback. You may reach us at NoAM Toll-Free: +1 844 365-2868. Thank you, Lightspeed Commerce

Shad

Read This Before Switching to Lightspeed

1,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: I have used Lightspeed for almost a year and it is not good. I read these reviews before we switched from another POS system and I was so confident I was going to love it, I switched both of my stores. Lightspeed has a great sales team, they tell you with confidence how great the system is and the demo works in the limited amount you can use it. All the features sound so easy and perfect and the integration with accounting was just what I was looking for!
If you are a fan of duplicate and complicated processes that fail regularly, you have found the system you are looking for. Lightspeed payments is a mess, it has crashed multiple times since our switch in June, 2021. We started out with iPads and the bluetooth chip/tap reader and receipt printer disconnect constantly. We have had to manually enter credit cards for up to 2 weeks at a time because the readers wouldn't connect. Duplicate credit card charges on single purchases are common (up to 5 charges! Yeah I get to pay fees on all of them too.) because the computer or iPad says payment failed and the customer swipes or taps the card again. We have 2 registers at each store and they randomly switch from register 1 to register 2, which makes EOD a mess! We have spent hours on hold with support and get the same answers each time, "they are working on it".
Many of the features are for older versions that really don't do much but clutter the system. I am sure in 2005, this was a great system but now the UI is not int

Zalety:

Reporting is better than my previous POS and integration with Quickbooks. works most of the time.

Wady:

Everything but reporting. This system is not user friendly, there is no consistency and it is difficult to get a workflow down because the pages are not similar. Searches are difficult ant there is much duplication in efforts! To enter a P/O and create items for e-com, you have to open as many as 5 browser tabs! All for something that Shopify can do in 1.

3 lata temu

Hi Shad, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were less than satisfied with your recent experience with Lightspeed. It is our utmost priority to provide a product and service that allows our customers to focus on running their businesses with ease. Someone will be reaching out to you once more to discuss your request further and next steps. Thank you for your understanding. Thank you, Lightspeed Commerce

Ryan
Retail Business Owner w kraju: USA
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

They over promise and under deliver

3,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Couldn’t get off the ground after 1 year of getting tossed around the company to make sure we had everything set up properly. The onboarding process is painful and they take no accountability for their own issues. Spent $3k and tons of time and just cancelled it was so bad. Started billing me before we received are POS equipment. All they said is it was part of the contract. Salesman told me we could integrate old gift cards and they would help walk us through the transition. No help at all and ended up telling me they don’t do that. Tried to cancel as they didn’t hold up their end of the deal. Said we had to be through the account manager who wouldn’t get back to us. Come to find out he was let go. This is after 6 months of trying to get a hold of him as that was the only way to cancel. To find out that account manager was let go from the company and they didn’t bother to assign us a new one. The company organization is flat out horrible. Customer success is horrible and not good at communicating. I would look to somewhere else.

Zalety:

The features is most everything you need. The support is the problem.

Wady:

The support is horrible. They think they know and understand issues better then the customers. They don’t listen and will treat you like you don’t even matter.

2 lata temu

Hi Ryan, We would like to sincerely apologize for your recent experience with Lightspeed. It is our utmost priority to provide products and services that allow our customers to focus on running their businesses with ease. We value all feedback and would like to learn more about your specific experience, to have the opportunity to address your needs and concerns. As we are unable to identify your account within our records, please feel free to contact our Customer Success team should you wish to provide further feedback. You may reach us via email at [email protected]. Thank you, Lightspeed Commerce

dianne

Series X-

1,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Once we signed up and realized we were unhappy, our sales rep would not return our calls or emails-(Ben).We had numerous hardware issues and tech support could not figure our how to help us. For example, our bar code scanners were not functioning correctly and we had to search for days on the web to figure out how to fix ourselves.

Zalety:

The only two positive things I can say is Lightspeed payments work seamlessly and Dylan, our trainer was great.

Wady:

Cons:1. The register pops open on every transaction-including charges2. Try and find a sales transaction from a couple of months ago. Lightspeed only shows a limited amount for each day.3. There are limited amount of reports available.4. Only uses Dymo printers which are cheap, always jam and the product tags are extremely expensive. If you tag your mechandise, get ready to spend alot!5. Jumped into training mode without a warning and no way to prevent soneone from going into training mode.6. Lacks a variety of controls that you can give a user. 7. Products can only be priced by markup not margins.8.Good luck tracking returns.9. Payment reports are confusing.10. When you call support, be prepared to know more than they do!

w zeszłym roku

Hi Dianne, We would like to sincerely apologize for your recent experience, and we are sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with the services received. It is our utmost priority to provide products and services that allow our customers to focus on running their businesses with ease. If ever you would like to provide more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach our Customer Success Team via email at [email protected]. Thank you, Lightspeed Commerce

Julie

Robust System Integrates Webstore and Brick- and - Mortar Store

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: I'm super happy with Lightspeed and I like how they have 24/7 customer service in case of a glitch. The staff is always very friendly and extremely knowledgeable.
I tried another service (Sunrise POS) when I first started out and the guy promised me the world. Little did I know it wasn't even geared for retail it was a restaurant system. I was totally taken advantage of, I had no one to call for support and ended losing over 5k.
Lightspeed is up front and caters to your needs. They are awesome!!

Zalety:

It's easy to use, It's easy to check on the store activity when I'm not there through my iPhone. It gives detailed reports on categories, vendors and daily sales. I love it because it manages the inventory on my website as well as my retail front. If I have 12 pieces listed on my web store and sell 4 in the store, it will deduct accordingly.

Wady:

Nothing really. I wish some of the paid upgraded features were free.

Odzież i moda, Pracownicy: 11–50

Solid eCommerce Platform

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I currently use both Lightspeed eCom & Retail (Omni-channel). This helps our retail store and online store stay synced and makes life easier for employees. Now, all POS sales and eCom sales are in one platform that is easy to use for our employees. If a customer purchases an item in our retail store, ecommerce inventory stays updated.

Zalety:

I really like that I am able to customize our website and integrate third party apps & APIs easily. And the customer service, the customer service is top notch! Through migration and implementation, the Lightspeed team was right there. At a moment's notice, I can chat with the team or give them a call. Although I may be a one-woman tech team, I have help! It's such a blessing to have a support team for our business. It has been easy to integrate all of our business critical resources and provide a more unified experience for our employees. Employees can access customer data, order data, shipping data, marketing data and product data in one platform. I've been able to customize our store template to our specific business needs and design requirements. It's been a developer's dream.

Wady:

My main dislike is that I don't have FTP access to my files on LS servers. This would be extremely helpful to optimize our images as needed. I also would like to upload customer data myself. At this time, to upload customer data in bulk, I have to send the data to Lightspeed for import. More options for discounts and coupons would be helpful - BOGO, Buy 2 Get One, or FREE Shipping codes based on domestic addresses only (not international).

Laurel
Źródło recenzenta

Not suited for small businesses, Big Box Store Perfect!

3,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Frustrating. Doosync - the migration company, by the way was awesome!

Zalety:

I think it makes accepting online sales easy but that's about it for me.

Wady:

I didn't realize how much I LOVED Lightspeed On-Site until we switched to Retail. We were recommended to move to Lightspeed Retail because On-Site is old technology, however this program is way inferior for small businesses. Once we were contacted to move to Retail coincidentally our On-Site started having issues like our subscription wasn't renewed and our e-Com store was turned off randomly. Not really knowing what was going on... it made sense to change to the cloud based program they were really encouraging us to move to. Now that we have gone live I realize this program is not as complex regarding small businesses, and offers very little customizations for our personal style. I was told the Analytics feature for $1000 would give me the options I need to customize the program to our business such as implementing sales targets our staff could see and a customizable dashboard.... don't think it can. It really just gives you more reports than a one brick & mortar plus online store needs. It's not relevant. Also....we thought moving to retail with our physical and eCom store would run smoother and that gift cards would work between both platforms. Again... not the case. Gift cards are not available online nor can in store cards be used online without a lot of effort in making that happen. I think if you owned multiple stores that just reordered the same inventory and didn't care about labels or gift cards this would be the perfect system for you!

3 lata temu

Hi Laurel, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the recent switch from OnSite to Retail. We see that you have been in touch with our Customer Engagement team and we encourage you to continue working with them. Thank you, Lightspeed POS

Derrick
President w kraju: Kanada
Restauracje, Pracownicy: 51–200
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy

Not for restaurants

1,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We had purchased the system for 3 of our establishments, and only installed it in 1 of them as a trial. Because of how bad it was, we decided to cancel our service. Even though we had not installed the other 2 locations and had used the product for 3 month in the one installed, they are forcing us to abide by our 3 year contract and pay the full amounts. Even with having to cover that cost, which is completely unreasonable because 2 of the services were not installed, it is still much better and efficient for us to switch to another more functional service such as Cluster or Maitre-D. I would not recommend this to anyone who has a restaurant.

Zalety:

Looks nice if you spend the time to set it up

Wady:

Lightspeed has been a horror for us since the start. What we were presented at during the sales meeting made us very excited and happy, but the second the contract was signed, for our 3 locations everything went down hill. I had to pull teeth and send multiple messages and to get our installation done on time. And even at that they finished doing it opening day, and were debugging while we had to serve clients. And that is a whole other story. The product itself looks good but really does not work for a restaurant. Little things like having a single client pay without closing the full table is not possible. Servers need to figure out all these ways/trick to speed up service without being slowed down by Lightspeed. Items cannot be sent to multiple locations at ones (if something come from both the kitchen and bar like a Caeser with bacon) The reports are terrible. Items are split up in ways were the they are split if clients have payed 1/2 or 1/3 of the amount. So items like Natchos that are group type items, to no how many have been sold you need to add the full one, the 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/6, .... amounts. So extracting any information takes a long time. Many of the reports have numerical errors in them, and as such they cannot be trusted. Also, tyring to export hourly sales or receipts all have wrong times on them (our restaurant closes at 1am, yet it still show receipts until 5am) It is not possible to use the inventory option in bar because they can only have units, it

5 lat temu

Hi Derrick, We apologize that you are disappointed with your Lightspeed Restaurant experience. We see that have been speaking with a senior member of our Customer Success team who is working with you to addressing your concerns. We would be happy to continue to work with you in resolving the matter, and coming to an amicable solution.

Carole
owner w kraju: USA

Lightspeed issues

4,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: not horrible not great

Zalety:

it's pretty easy, the inventory entering is easy, sales are easy. Reports are good, although none of them integrate, you have to pull 3-4 reports to get what you need unless you upgrade to way more $

Wady:

This is an app based program, so there are definite issues using this with an iPad, which is how we run our retail store. The gift card has been a problem from day one which we have reported many time and have an open ongoing unresolved case. We purchased the gift card from the company they recommended and they both point fingers at each other, meanwhile it is a nightmare for our customers who have to sit & wait while we figure out how to make their return or issue a gift card. Still not resolved. The cache fills up and you have to delete the app and reload it or certain functions do not work, like getting a new customers name in the system. The last thing you want to deal with is deleting an ap and reloading it. Customer service on management level is incredibly slow to respond if they ever do. The day to day service is very responsive. The rep also over sold us the program and sold us 2 registers and so we over paid $1,000 a year for 3 years until we caught it. Never heard back from upper management regarding a credit or a few free months. They are very responsive when you are up for review though! ALSO beware of their own integrative payment processing that they tell you will save you a lot of $, not really true.Get it in writing. First of all they will take their fee right off the top daily, so forget trying to reconcile your statement with your daily reports. You will get paid for Wed, Thur & friday the following Tuesday...so your cash flow is delayed. Way slow!!!!!!

Chrysie
Manager w kraju: USA
Sprzęt sportowy, Pracownicy: 11–50

Think beyond initial implementation

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: We are aware that every system has something to complain about. Overall we are happy with performance and support from LightSpeed. It's reliable and with the small amount of problems we have we are pleased.

Zalety:

It's a relatively easy system to navigate. Permission settings are acceptable. Reporting is decent but all very basic unless you purchase Analytics. We use the software for multiple locations but keep separate inventories at each location. We can easily see inventory at other locations, transfer inventory from store to store effortlessly. Creating inventory items is easy as well as setting up pricing rules. Able to customize receipts, labels, and transfer paperwork with some HTML knowledge. Sales are smooth as well. Split payments are pretty easy and relatively intuitive.

Wady:

No really good way to do rentals. We are a tennis shop and rent/demo racquets. We had to come up with our own solution. B2C eCom is great - and can use the existing inventory; we have it set up as a separate location so we can see all inventory across eCom and retail - until you want to add B2B. It's difficult and expensive to add B2B and have it work the same as eCom. We learned, much later, that we need to have a separate website, a separate database of inventory and we would not have visibility into this inventory from our retail or eCom side. Huge disappointment. The eCom module is not native to LS. They purchased the product and have integrated it into LS - so their APIs won't even allow you to have that visibility. Support is good for the most part. Simple things, but, holy smokes the printing!!! First, you have to use Firefox to get the printing to work at all. But Firefox constantly loses the printer default settings. So swithching printers throughout the day between labels, transfers, receipts...causes Firefox to throw up allover the printer settings. This happens daily, sometimes several times during the day. It's ridiculous. Support doesn't give a good answer - they tell us to follow the documentation. But that doesn't fix anything. Many times during the day we have to go back into the Firefox configuration and reset the default printer. Painful.

Amit
Restauracje, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent software for growing businesses.

5,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: Overall the software is amazing and the good outweighs the bad and a tested about 10 different PoS softwares when I was shopping around and none of them encompass everything I have mentioned so i know my expectations are very high....which is why I state again...if they added in these features it would make them industry leaders and really a phenomenal PoS system. (its 90% of the way there for me...just a few more features and if would be the best)

Zalety:

The integration with xero accounting has been a true time saver for my business. It transfers all sales data at the end of the day seamlessly so I don't have to. The ability to use the front end off site has been super helpful as well as it doesn't tie me down to the store and I can do a lot of my work on the go. Creating products, invoicing clients, setting up the main screen custom to what I want is extremely simple once you run through it once.

Wady:

Theres a few simple features that are missing from the PoS software which I would like to see integrated and would make it hands down the best in the industry for small businesses. 1) Getting an integrated payment terminal that accepts chip, pay pass and swipe options would avoid any mistakes between manually punching in the amounts on the debit/credit machine and would avoid any back end work after the day closes to be able to balance the day 2) Allowing me to enter the details of the invoices (supplier name, invoice number, total amount being paid, gst, pst, etc.) that are being paid out on a daily basis and having that information transferred to xero would alleviate tons of paper work after the close of the day. 3) There is no way to pull out a month end statement for corporate clients that pay their account once a month. Checks have to be cross referenced manually with the bills that have been put on tab. You should be able to at the very least select which tab invoices are being paid from the list of invoices on the clients account. This would show which ones are outstanding at a glance rather than having to refer back to the paper invoices that the system creates. 4) A front facing screen to display pricing of items being charged, advertisements, and other information is something I have been asking for since day 1 (3 years now). And I would love to see this feature incorporated. 5) Having the ability to offer a discount for a bulk purchase is something that should be automatic.

Ann
Sprzedaż detaliczna

The Honest Truth about Lightspeed

2,0 9 lat temu

Zalety:

In my application the thing I like best is the ability to import new items into my system directly from the distributor's catalog, as long as the catalogs are up to date. The master order is good for basic inventory items once you have reorder point set up. I need a web based system and this one is.

Wady:

Sorry to say my list is very long for this one. 1. You can not return anything to a vendor....they say they are working on an update so this won't be an issue anymore, however this change has been recommended by users for a very long time and they are just now working on it. 2. If you go to sell something and the system does not see enough in stock, it will magically add enough to your inventory to complete the sale. This does wonders for the accounting side! I don't understand why they will not let you go into negative inventory, but it doesn't. 3. If you sell an item as an each, but buy it as a case, the reorder/master order will not work correctly. For example I buy a case of 200 treats and sell them as an each. If I set my reorder for 1 case when I have 0 cases, I will end up with 200 new in stock and up to 199 from the last case. If I set my reorder point to be 50 (each), and my stock falls to 45 I will now get 5 cases, instead of just 1. This is for anything you buy as a case and sell as an each. 4. Reports...There are a few reports that I need my employees to have access to, but there are many reports I do not want them to have access to. The problem with the software is, it is all or nothing for reports. I can not set it up so they can see the ones that need, without giving them access to ones they should not be seeing. 5. Printing price tags is the biggest headache for me. It is way too long to try to explain, just know if you want to print price tags before you finalize an order this is not the program for you! 6. If there system is down, you are dead in the water. Since April 17th till today July 17th I have experienced 6 outages that ranged from 5 minutes to an hour. Yes that is when customers walk out the door. I am paying for this service and they are costing me money. 7. Random dislikes... No spot for check numbers. Anytime the cash drawer is opened a receipt is printed, and every time a receipt is printed the cash drawer open...even for debit transactions, it will also print 2 copies of every credit card receipt, I have numerous customers that do not want the receipt, so I am just wasting paper. There is no auto fill for customer names or items. There is no warning of duplicate UPC's or Customer names. There is no customer loyalty program or rewards program in the system, I have to pay an outside company in order to give my customers a rewards program.