Informacje o produkcie: Asana

Asana to najprostszy sposób na zorganizowanie i zarządzanie pracą całego zespołu. Zobacz, dlaczego ponad 9000 klientów przyznało Asanie 4,5 na 5 gwiazdek.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Asana

Zalety:

Furthermore, Asana's extremely adjustable and attractive GUI makes interacting with it a lot more enjoyable. It was well worth the money.

Wady:

When you set up a new account, you naturally are opted in to the email notifications, which can be really annoying and a pain to remove. My only suggestion to the Asana team would be to change that.

Oceny produktu: Asana

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Asana ma ogólną ocenę 4,5 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 11 361.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Asana?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (11 361)

Amit
Amit
Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Pozyskiwanie personelu i rekrutacja, Pracownicy: 2-10
Źródło recenzenta

Great value for free subscription

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: As a business owner, I used this software to create and track threads of actions with my team.

Zalety:

Offers a lot of features for the free version.

Wady:

Results in too many alert emails arriving to your inbox.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Trello

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: Asana did everythign I wanted, in its free version.

Siokas
Siokas
Researcher and Project engineer w kraju: Grecja
Badania, Pracownicy: 501-1 000
Źródło recenzenta

A useful management tool for demanding organizations

4,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: The tool helped the teams organize their tasks in a comprehensive manner that allowed them to be more efficient and effective.

Zalety:

The features available and theability to integrate external tools.

Wady:

The interface is something I amnot used to and had to make some adjustments in the way I work in order to comply to the needs of the tool.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Microsoft Planner, Trello, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Project i ClickUp

Powody wybrania produktu: Asana: Theorganization needed a tool that had more options to change the way the projects were organized and the way different tools can be integrated. Therefore, the needs of the team changes and we had to adapt.l

Przejście z: ClickUp

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: Due to the characteristics of the project and the strucutre of the team, Asana was the most suitable tool at that time.

Editor w kraju: USA
Produkcja medialna, Pracownicy: 11-50

I Prefer Notion or Airtable to Asana

3,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Asana was the first project and task management tool I ever used. My overall experience with it is that I found myself seeking out more advanced and customizable project management applications because Asana's capabilities were limited.

Zalety:

Asana is a good starter project management tool. If you're on a team that only needs to track a few things, or is looking to collaborate on and track project information, Asana may be the solution for you. It's fairly user friendly and easy to learn, and you're able to track the same sets of data across various different views (List, Board, Timeline, Calendar, etc.). You're also able to view your own tasks outside of and separate from project views, creating a sort of "to do list" you can refer to that is organized by task due date.

Wady:

The software is quite limited when it comes to database building, or customization. I much prefer Notion's "pages" and "databases," which give its users much more flexibility in how to present information, allowing you to design and organize pages using text, headers, in-line tables, images, videos, you name it. Asana, however, is fairly confined to a singular look, that only varies by view type. Properties are incapable of being customized as easily as they are in Airtable or Notion as well. If you're highly experienced in project management, and customization is important to you, I'd look for something more advanced than Asana.

Aaron
Aaron
Treasurer w kraju: USA
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 51-200
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 6–12 miesięcy

Great Task, Project, and Time Management Tool

4,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: My last job and my current job requires a lot of process and change management and being able to collaborate, track, and schedule both projects and operational duties has really been a game changer in two roles where the amount of to-do's have been overwhelming so for me personally to just be able to organize my work is incredible and being able to collaborate on projects is just a plus. As I've repeated in this review twice already, my review is not to say that other similar project management tools are better, it's just the fact that you can have paid and unpaid subscriptions without any restraints and quite a bit of functionality that have made it the tool of choice for my company.

Zalety:

The ability to customize the boards, categories, tasks, and sub-tasks with its scheduling abilities helps me stay not only on task but keep track of all my reoccurring operational duties and projects that I'm juggling in my new role in my new company. Being able to have tasks move automatically from board to board with the scheduling tool helps me complete the smaller operational duties that are easily forgotten. The collaboration on projects is simple but effective and works for my team as we coordinate new billing and accounting processes for geographical service areas. Having the option for free accounts without trial time restraints is extremely helpful for those in other teams who collaborate with my team only on occasion and others who are interested in tracking the progress of certain tasks or projects.

Wady:

It would be helpful if there were more integrations with other email, calendar, and communication software's and platforms for team members and other co-workers who have trouble checking Asana and could get reminders or integrations that allow them to keep track and be a part of the software while checking their other normal software's (i.e. Outlook/Slack).

Marketing consultant w kraju: Holandia

Asana: The Best Way to Stay Organized

4,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: I really like the features that Asana offers. I especially appreciate the ability to create tasks and subtasks, as well as the option to add attachments to tasks. This makes it easy to keep track of everything that needs to be done for a project. Additionally, I love being able to assign tasks to specific people and set due dates.

Zalety:

I love how Asana is always up to date with the latest features and updates. It makes it easy to keep track of all my tasks and projects in one place. Plus, the support is amazing! They are always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I have.

Wady:

I don't like that Asana doesn't have an undo button. Sometimes I make a mistake and need to undo it, but I can't. I have to start all over again. Or it's hidding in a not so logical place....

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Trello, Microsoft Teams i monday.com

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: Asana is the best way to manage projects and tasks. We chose Asana because it’s the simplest way to get organized and stay on top of your work. With Asana, you can create tasks, track progress, and collaborate with your team in one place. You’ll be able to get your work done faster and with less stress. Try Asana today! You wont regret it!

Willian
Willian
Marketing w kraju: Brazylia
Nieruchomości, Pracownicy: 2-10
Źródło recenzenta

Facilidade e controle para o dia-a-dia

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Boa, mesmo o plano gratuito contem muitas funções e facilidades

Zalety:

Facilidade do layout para criação e organização das tarefas, organização e separação por data de conclusão

Wady:

Valor um pouco alto por usuario cadastrado no team

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Jira i monday.com

Powody wybrania produktu: Asana: Asana mantem as funcoes mais atualizadas

Przejście z: Trello

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: Plano Gratuito mais completo, e layout muito intuitivo

CEO w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 2-10

Much better than Trello

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall, we highly recommend using Asana for projects management.

Zalety:

We like the templates Asana has and the sharing feature it has.

Wady:

The free version is very limited, and to be able to onboard a team on it - this free version is needed.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Jira i Trello

Powody wybrania produktu: Asana: Because we were looking for a more robust software.

Evelyn
Evelyn
Digital Marketing Strategist and Content Creator w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 6–12 miesięcy

Great Project System

4,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: I had I good experience with Asana, but it does take some time to learn and get use to, in the meanwhile you find yourself wasting valuable time trying to feed reports of your work in the system.

Zalety:

The user interface is easy to use. There are many third party integrations. It does offer a lot of useful functionalities for marketing teams.

Wady:

Sometimes it is very time-consuming to feed data in the system, thus, it plays a role different that the one it is supposed to play. I do not recommend this kind of suites for small teams that need to have a lot of productivity, since, despite it may allow the managers to take better decisions and track the task progress, it does take time from the workers to perform the activities.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Whimsical, Trello i Microsoft Project

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: I did choose Whimsical instead. Even Whimsical may have less features, it is always our canvas to design processes and planning with ease.

Joseph
Joseph
Full Time Lecturer - College of Business & Economics w kraju: USA
Szkolnictwo wyższe, Pracownicy: 1 001-5 000
Źródło recenzenta

Now I see why this is a popular platform for PMs

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: Multiple parallel but independent projects competing for resources and the manage the projects the better the resources are managed

Zalety:

The interface is very intuitive and we liked all the reporting features such as advanced search, saved search reports, milestones, and workload.

Wady:

It was a little less intuitive to configure, but once it was up, I know I can create new projects quickly. Just a learning curve I guess

Richard
Richard
CEO w kraju: Francja
Marketing i reklama, Samozatrudnienie
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Bezpłatna wersja próbna

The right choice

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: I have a better productivity thanks to Asana, because it allows me to have a global vision on the deadlines I set myself

Zalety:

The simplicity of use and especially the fact that it is quite easy to have an overview of your tasks when you work on multiple projects at the same time. Moreover, the free version is not too limiting

Wady:

That's a good question. The only negative thing I'll say is that it's filled in when you upgrade to the paid version, with the ability to set up goals.

Tlotlego
DevOps Trainee | Project Management Trainee w kraju: Botswana
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 1 001-5 000
Źródło recenzenta

An answer to speed up work process.

4,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Asana(opens in new tab) is even more an efficiency and joint effort bundle as opposed to a venture the board software(opens in new tab) suite. It does exclude worked in time following or high level task plans, which are both fundamental for keeping long haul projects on target and accurately paid. In any case, Asana succeeds at task the executives, with a UI that is both natural and flexible, simplifying it to team up in gatherings of any size. Task, responsibility the board, and a few application connectors are among the stage's best elements.

Zalety:

Asana has a simple and easy user interface The elements are accessible and have the capacity to coordinate outside devices. What I like the most is that I can connect records and neighborhood documents from Dropbox. I can channel assignments and ventures either by sequential request, due dates, and so forth. It's an incredible cooperative instrument to further develop efficiency. We can oversee assignments and exercises from any place, with any program, in addition to I can likewise do it from my cell with my Android application. With Asana is feasible to sort out however many groups depending on the situation, as well as undertakings, making, doling out, and checking, it is an exceptionally complete work area, safe where we follow through with jobs quicker and all the more effectively, a cycle that has changed emphatically since I use Asana.

Wady:

The product is very restricted with regards to data set building, or customization. I very much want Notion's "pages" and "data sets," which give its clients substantially more adaptability in how to introduce data, permitting you to plan and sort out pages utilizing text, headers, in-line tables, pictures, recordings, and so on. Asana, nonetheless, is genuinely restricted to a particular look, that main shifts by view type. Properties are unequipped for being modified as effectively as in Airtable or Notion. Assuming you're profoundly knowledgeable about the project the board, customization is essential to you.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Jira

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: We choose Asana because the price was reasonable. Our Innovation department needed a tool that had more options to change the way the projects were organized and one that could integrate with Slack for the team to be aware of what changes have been made.

Vassilis
Outreach & Networking Manager w kraju: Grecja
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51-200
Źródło recenzenta

An efficient and feature-rich tool for complete project planning and management

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: To make a long story short, Asana is a time-saver for us; it allows our team to be more efficient, facilitates collaboration with remotely-working colleagues, and allows us to put our focus on the most urgent tasks, as we have the option to prioritize our work in various ways using Asana. Its flexibility in terms of customization allows us to bring Asana to the specific needs of a project (and not vice-versa). Another benefit is that we manage to reduce the number of emails we used to exchange, as most of project related communication takes place within Asana using comments that mention one or more team members - as a heads-up. After about 6 years of using Asana for various purposes, we can confirm that it has helped us move things forward with our work.

Zalety:

Our company is activated in Information Technologies and manages a large number of projects at any time. We use Asana for project planning, management and monitoring, as it has a clear structure for projects and tasks within projects, which is crucial for us. Asana is one of the most flexible tools we have used, allowing us to easily digitize our project structure without compromises. We set up the projects and tasks within each project, with detailed descriptions, milestones, goals, deadlines and reminders, prioritizing and tagging tasks, mentioning colleagues in comments to draw their attention, adding collaborators at a click, setting dependencies with other tasks and projects. We love the calendar view, which provides an overview of our ongoing work, the workflow view for our project management aficionados, as well as the ability to export insightful reports where and when needed.

Wady:

If there was one thing we could complain about Asana is data export: Despite the fact that our company employs developers, we have a hard time exporting the data / fields we need. For example, one of our teams uses Asana for tracking the communication with existing and potential customers. We have put a lot of thought and effort in setting up the forms ands custom fields in tasks. However, when trying to export using Asana's API, there are numerous issues leading to unformatted data etc.

Morgan
Analyst w kraju: USA
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

A gorgeous modern tracking system

4,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Overall, experimenting with Asana has been a great option. It has a low price point and the functionality that it offers for that price is definitely a steal. If your organization is looking for a tool that gets the basics done, it’s a great choice. It’s beautiful and easy to use and that’s what it advertises. Unfortunately, for larger organizations that have more team members or complex projects, it is not robust enough to handle those kinds of needs.

Zalety:

I absolutely love how Asana looks. It is so much cleaner and more modern than a lot of its competition. I also love how it makes simple tasks very easy, which makes them more approachable to the average user. It is great for broad overview of projects and organizing timelines. It is very simple to use, and I believe that anyone can get the hang of it in under a day.

Wady:

I think that Asana is great for casual users and organizations that are small, or operate in small teams. When it is scaled up however, I find that it is lacking in certain functionalities that are present in its competition. It is not as robust and for power users it may not suits the purposes of an organization or project.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Jira

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: Our organization initially chose Asana, however after spending time on it, we realized that it wouldn’t suit the functionality of all the departments. So we are using Asana in conjunction with alternatives.

Ck
Software Architect w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

Great at workflow and project management

Zalety:

The first thing you notice is its clean and modern UI. Don't let that fool you, because once you start playing around, you will notice that it's feature-rich. It covers most project/task/workflow management and tracking needs. Even after using it on daily basis for almost 2 years, I am still finding new functionality that greatly enhances the user experience. It is also highly customizable for your needs. The best feature it offers is the timeline view that allows managing dependencies a breeze. It has free and paid versions. For small teams or for personal use, you can easily get away with the free version with pretty much all the same features as the paid version.

Wady:

One thing I hate about Asana is email notifications. While you can customize them, they feel very spammy when you start out and they are not well organized. They make finding relevant information hard enough that you are better off visiting the full website instead. You can have nested subtasks, which is a great feature. However, organizing and sorting them is not possible without 3rd party assistance. This makes it pretty much unusable if you are dealing with hundreds of subtasks.

Oussama
marketing manager w kraju: Algieria
Import i eksport, Pracownicy: 11-50
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Bezpłatna wersja próbna

Amazing control with Asana

5,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: From my personal experience, I managed the marketing and sales team at Indaxia for three years across the Asana platform including social media and the company website.
Asana allowed me to save a lot of time and cost since our eight sub-centers are hundreds of miles apart, and I was able to juggle different tasks such as supervising contract graphic designers, reviewing sales reports for sales staff and even running various meetings with the help of the Zoom platform
During the pandemic, unlike many companies, our company's performance never declined because we were used to working across Asana before the Covid pandemic and in great coordination, so we were fully prepared to deal with such a situation.
With the exception of some minor modifications, I see Asana as one of the most prominent platforms that provide the user with an integrated and exceptional experience in its category.

Zalety:

In fact, the most distinctive thing about Asana is its integration as an application, which allows it to have complete control over all aspects of your projects and even your personal life, arranging your priorities and organizing your time and work team as you see fit. The interface of the application is very beautiful and distinctive, easy to use, whether from the phone or the computer, a very consistent design and a very successful selection of colors, which creates visual comfort. Multiple options in organizing and categorizing your documents, enabling linking to websites and social networking sites and managing them through the platform is very useful for emerging businesses or even large organizations to save time and costs and ensure timely commitment in performing the required work. Asana's performance reports are really impressive, and allow you to monitor your performance and that of your team as a whole and easily diagnose and remedy problems if any exist.

Wady:

In such applications, I really like that there is flexibility in controlling the background and modifying it to suit the tastes of users, and the point here is that the application allows the user to add pictures of his company or his work team or anything related to the user as a background to the application, this really enhances the sense of belonging to users I really hope that in the future Asana will devise a way to remind users of upcoming deadlines through automated phone calls, as email is often not useful in circumstances of heavy tasks and messages I also like to always remind the importance of direct linking with other business platforms such as delivery platforms, freelance, and others, in order to meet all the needs of users through the platform, and this will be by investing strongly in the development of suggestion and recommendation systems because it is really a necessary feature for this type of platforms

Andrea
Researcher - Lecturer w kraju: USA
Szkolnictwo wyższe, Pracownicy: 501-1 000
Źródło recenzenta

Asana makes my life easier

5,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: I have been using asana for at least six years now. Before, I used Excel for complex projects (I worked as a consultant) and to-do list applications for other matters (including, personal.) Since I got asana, all my projects are in one place. In Asana I basically have my life project. I've had a great experience with the application, and I'm glad it now has a desktop application.

Zalety:

First, I would be delighted with the interface. The projects are on the right, and I can switch between different layouts at the top. I use List and Calendar. I like that in that same view, I can see my labels. I use the labels to prioritize tasks across projects. I like how intuitive it is to navigate through the projects. Second, I like how easy it is to enter information. I can schedule tasks from my email. I can save notes under each task. Third, I like how easy it is to collaborate with others.

Wady:

There is no plugin to convert links into tasks when using Firefox. That is so far my only negative point.

César
César
Computer engineer w kraju: Panama
Sprzęt komputerowy, Pracownicy: 2-10

A great productivity tool

5,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Asana is the productivity tool I use with my small workgroup at school and it has never let me down, the productivity and efficiency of my group increased exponentially with the implementation of Asana. It is a very well-thought-out tool that meets everything you need; it works fast and accurately, and the interface is intuitive. It is great software to improve your productivity, either in a group or personally.

Zalety:

Asana is a great project manager, it has many tools that favor collaborative work. The task and time management in Asana is flawless, and the different ways to present your organization are great, whether it's a list, a task flow, or a calendar, whatever you use does the job. It is constantly evolving and updating software, so it can only get better. An important point in favor of Asana is the integration with third-party applications, such as Google Calendar or Notion, very few software have such a complete third-party integration. Overall, it's an excellent tool for productivity whether you're working in large or small groups.

Wady:

Asana fulfills most of the functions that it promises, however, it would be nice if the free version is not so limited, mainly because in small workgroups this can be a compelling reason to give up using Asana. Also, when you first start using Asana, the learning curve can be a bit slow, but after a few days of using it, you get used to it.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Microsoft Teams

Powody wybrania produktu: Asana: Asana is much simpler and it is simpler in task and project management.

Chief Operating Officer w kraju: USA
Usługi komunalne, Pracownicy: 51-200

Asana is my choice

4,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: We use Asana to plan and manage online course developments at a private university.

Zalety:

Asana is fairly easy to learn and is effective for project management without getting too deep in the weeds of project management. Oh, you can get deep in the PM weeds if you prefer with Asana, but going deep isn't necessary for the product to work well.

Wady:

I'd like to see better note-keeping and note-finding abilities. It's sometimes important to document conversations and occurrences that happen outside the digital realm.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: monday.com

Powody wybrania produktu: Asana: Jira was a terrible UX. I had used Asana in another job and thought it would be better for our purposes. Indeed, it is!

Przejście z: Jira

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: We liked the customization ability, UX, and ease of use of Asana.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
CEO and owner w kraju: Brazylia
Źródło recenzenta

The power of Kanban: meet Asana!

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: I’m pretty happy happy with Asana, it was a game changer when we started to work with third parties. The workflow management is impeccable. Since we’re working with people outside the company, is very important that everyone have the same decision-making power, and Asana provides that.

Zalety:

My company use Asana when working with partners, so we need a perfect software to integrate, communicate and delegate tasks with people outside the company, and Asana checks all the boxes. A calendar is provided to integrate with our mail and it is very easy to use, we use as an agenda, so everybody, including partners outside the company, knows what everyone should do and when they should do it. It has a nice mobile interface, which is very important to me as non-friendly technology user, I’ve never had any problems managing my team with my smartphone. The features provided are incredible, especially to integration with other programs.

Wady:

It took a little bit of time to adapt to Asana, we use Trello for internal management, but Asana is way more complete when it comes to work with people outside your work environment. It lacks on notification customization, but this won’t affect on any level of management at all.

Tracy
Business Owner w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Projektowanie, Pracownicy: 2-10
Źródło recenzenta

Asana is the most important online tool I use for my Business.

5,0 5 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: I love the fact that I can manage my Branding and Website design clients along with my social media management clients all in one space. I very rarely get emails from my clients now and all communication and planning take place in Asana. This seems to save me a lot of time and energy and stops certain requests and tasks from getting lost in lengthy emails.
Being able to keep track of tasks within big projects is SUCH a game-changer. My clients and I are always on the same page and can always see where we are within the project.
For my social media management clients – having one space I can manage them all and see all their content calendars is a huge benefit. Using tasks to plan the month and each post – assign to my client for approval – then reassigned back to me to be posted has really streamlined my workflow.

Zalety:

The most impactful feature for me is the ability to create separate projects for each of my clients and customise the layout to suite their projects. I love the face that you can now switch between the board, calendar, and list view as I use each for certain projects. The board view is perfect for my Branding and Website design clients as we can see the whole project laid out. While the calendar view is fantastic for my social media marketing clients where I can view the months and what content to place where during the month. It is so simple to use that even my less tech-savvy clients can use it and end up incorporating it into their businesses. I love that I can easily integrate it with my Google Office too.

Wady:

The thing I least enjoy about Asana is the pricing. Am unable to afford the paid version with the awesome extra features but I do make do with the free version.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Sales and Marketing Automation Expert w kraju: Indie

Asana Review

5,0 5 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: I am handling my entire business on Asana from Team Management, Task Management, Project Management, Client Onboarding, Virtual Assistant Management to Payments tracking all is done in one platform.

Zalety:

Project Management, Team Management, Task Management/Tracking, Timer, Third Party Integration, Different views for a project. Very user-friendly interface and easy to use.

Wady:

Some features like time-tracking which is available in the free veesiom of Clickup is in the paid version of Asana also there are other features im comparison to Clickup like Hiding of Projects from other team mates is in paid version of asana.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: monday.com i ClickUp

Powody wybrania produktu: Asana: Trello was a bit complicated for me. not tjat much user friendly for my clients.

Przejście z: Trello

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: It is easy to use, setup and manage.

Dustin
Event App Director w kraju: USA
Obsługa imprez, Pracownicy: 11-50

Collaboration Made Easy!

5,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Asana can be used in multiple different ways. It is so easy to communicate directly with employees and clients directly from each project. Asana will keep you organized and it will keep you on track to meet deadlines that you might have. I use Asana for several different areas of our business. Asana solved our issue of having information in several different places. Asana has helped us stay organized and operate more efficiently.

Zalety:

Asana offers a wide range of features that will help, no matter what you use it for. I love how they are always adding new features and tools. This is a great platform for collaborating with colleges and clients. Asana can also integrate with apps that you use on a daily basis. Asana can be used in several different ways, and you can customize your view to fit the type of project you are working on.

Wady:

If you are using Asana for very basic projects, there is not a whole lot to complain about. If you are using Asana for more complex situations, there can be a bit of a learning curve. For what I do, there are times when I need to copy or duplicate a section inside of a project. Currently, you can not do this inside of Asana and the section has to be duplicated manually.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Trello

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: We decided to use Asana because of the wide range of features that they offer. You can have one area of Asana that you can use for internal projects and a completely separate area where you are collaborating with clients. Asana also offers outstanding customer support and help documentation.

President w kraju: USA
Media internetowe, Pracownicy: 2-10

What's to like about Asana

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: It's essential to our project management for our remote team. We can login from anywhere and see what's on the agenda, update items, and share progress.

Zalety:

Asana is a powerful project management tool for our team. It allows us to have a central place online to add client projects, marketing projects, and in-house projects and keep track of them. Totally love the recurring task feature.

Wady:

I have a lot of completed tasks! It would be nice to be able to more easily archive them and clean my space up a bit more.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Zoho CRM i Trello

Powody wybrania produktu: Asana: We need more robust features.

Przejście z: Google Sheets

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: Price point and it was recommended by another industry colleague who was raving about it.

Julie
Lead Project Manager w kraju: Francja
Źródło recenzenta

Asana is a great project management tool

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: I'm using Asana since the beginning of 2018. During this time we were looking THE project management tool for our company to be able to manage our client project. I spend a lot of time to benchmark and test the different project management tool. We decided to test Asana in the beginning of 2018 and since then, we are using everyday. At the very beginning only the project managers was using it, now everyone, included our client is using this tool.

Zalety:

The way everything is well think, the UX/UI team of Asana should work a lot on this tool interface because it's super easy, fast and intuitive to use it. I love the fact that I'm able to create any kind of project for any kind of client by using the same tool and by setting approximately the same column - and by adapting my tags according to the project. Also, this tool is used by everyone and understandable by everyone internally and externally! We reduced a lot the emails with the clients which secure a lot the projects.

Wady:

The only little point I would like to improve/to add would be to be able to export any type of view: for example to be able to export the calendar view when a project is set. Even if a public link can be create and share to any one, many of our client prefers the pdf format and it is easier to attach on some client contract for example.

Przejście z: Azendoo

Powody przejścia na produkt: Asana: We didn't have enough IT project to work only on Jira. With Asana we can manage our social media project, creative and IT ones.

Grace
Grace
Digital Marketing Analyst w kraju: USA
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

It offers an excellent service to manage all your projects.

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: I have been using Asana for the last three years and it works perfect for what it was designed for; task and project management with collaborative tools and integrations, based on a simple system but able to unite teams and increase productivity. It is affordable and everyone can start using Asana, and for enterprise scale performance there are good plans or licenses.

Zalety:

Compared to other software/platforms, Asana has stood out for the following features: +It has integrations with important applications, such as Tableau, Salesforce, Google Calendar, Office 365, among others. +It has a highly interactive dashboard interface, you can leave comments, attach files you have on your computer or from Dropbox, G Drive or whatever your storage tool is. +Customer support is more responsive and friendly. +It is more efficient as it is perfect for working with large teams, has fewer limitations and is more professional. +More flexible customization. +Can track multiple projects with multiple timelines. It has several functions to manage a project, also to communicate internally in a team and to follow up on tasks. We can plan campaigns in advance and it is easier to know who is responsible for each element. *I like the dashboards because it helps me to visualize the work progressing in stages. Everyone has deadlines and due dates in their responsibilities, it's a more organized work, with reminders and so on. I can change views and visualize my tasks differently. *Assigning tasks is easy and you can put sub-tasks. Integrations with other applications improve the process of activities and expand the possibilities.

Wady:

I think the only thing I have to mention here is that the search filter is not as robust a feature as the other tools, so I would like it to be optimized, with more options and customization.