Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Maintenance Connection

4,5 (290)

Informacje o produkcie: Maintenance Connection

Rozwiązanie CMMS / EAM dla wielu lokalizacji, które pomaga przejść od reaktywnej do prewencyjnej konserwacji aktywów i wydłużyć ich żywotność.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Maintenance Connection

Zalety:

Customizable to the user. Mobile friendly application.

Wady:

Tablet program is awkward and very limited use when used on its own.

Oceny produktu: Maintenance Connection

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Maintenance Connection ma ogólną ocenę 4,5 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 290.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Maintenance Connection?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (290)

Kevin
Kevin
Maintenance Planner w kraju: USA
Inżynieria mechaniczna lub przemysłowa, Pracownicy: 10 000+

Software Review

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: I highly recommend purchasing this program for any company that needs to track their equipment. This can track your hours, parts used & stocked, purchase history, equipment history, PMs and have all your vendors and manufactures a click away.

Zalety:

This is a very good CMMS. I have worked with several since 1985. Maintenance Connection's gold is in the reports. No other program offers this type of option. It cannot be beet. As a super-user I can tell you the reports function gives you every possible option to track your documentation and report it to those that need it.

Wady:

The MC University training program needs help. I have been very dissatisfied with it. They do not take into account actual uses of the program. The writer probably hasn't actually used the program in real world as I have for 12 years.

Emily
Emily
Project Manager w kraju: USA
Usługi komunalne, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000

Great Product

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: This is a good product and the company really stands behind it. I have used competitor software and it doesn't have the same capabilities that MC does.

Zalety:

It is visually appealing and not too cluttered like competitor software. The average user can get started quickly with a short introduction.

Wady:

Running scripts is complicated. I have had to reach out to support to help with the SQL. More push button options would be helpful.

Stephen
Administrator w kraju: USA
Farmaceutyka, Pracownicy: 201–500

My Overall Maintenance Connection Review

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: We use the maintenance connection software daily and have become more friendly with it as time goes on

Zalety:

Multiple functions available including assets, preventative maintenance and work order modules plus users and groups

Wady:

the reporting features are not as easy as other programs

Steven
Maintenance Supervisor
Automatyka przemysłowa, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

limited usefulness with Ipads

3,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: Our technicians use Ipads to access the program, and they are very limited in what they can see and do. When work orders are in a complete status, they are not easily accessible form the ipads, which limits the information the next shift has to see what has been done. The work orders only have a very small text line so it is awkward to type in and to see detailed notes or reports from the Ipads. Since the techs cannot access the information, the reports tend to be very brief and lack details that could help other techs if the same problem comes up again. The company wants to save money on the number of computer logins, so techs do not have regular access to see the work orders on a computer, and the program works differently between the Ipad and computer so they cannot use the computer efficiently when they do manage to get access through one. I have tech level access, but still receive automated reports which can be helpful to see what is going on; I do not see what flexibility there is with creating new reports or using the program to track specific techs or shifts.

Zalety:

It is helpful in tracking work that needs to be done. It makes assigning projects to specific technicians easy, and tracking how long it takes to complete projects.

Wady:

Tablet program is awkward and very limited use when used on its own.

Lillian
Server Application Specialist w kraju: USA

Maintenance Connection is User Friendly

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Overall ease of use and the support team is VERY helpful. I usually get an answer to a support question same day. Also the notifications when the system is "down" are sent timely.

Zalety:

Ease of use, and the functionality of scheduling work orders to staff members

Wady:

Some support issues turn out to be a functionality that is NOT an option in the system. You have to submit an "idea" for future roll-outs of the product

Electrician w kraju: Australia
Gazety, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

Benefits of using Maintenance Connection

4,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: We are using the desktop version to plan and analyse our PM strategy and work orders. The trades staff on the floor use the mobile version which will run on most tablets via a standard browser at all our plants to record all breakdowns of assets which is then analysed each month to identify reoccuring faults or assets that are regularly failing. A strategy is then put in place to eliminate the root cause of the issue.
The trades staff can also access asset information via the tablet (such as manuals, procedures) that are directly linked to the asset or the work order.
We are now seeing huge gains in efficiencies in the inventory section of our business due to the automatic reorder functionality for inventory as the trades staff directly book out parts used. once a work order is entered on the tablet, the trades staff can look up parts that are used on that asset and see how many of those parts are in stock and the location of the bin in the store .

Zalety:

The ease of use in the configuration of MC is far better than what I experienced with different vendor. Most user options are a setting that the local administrator can change via a tick box option. The in built reporting and dashboard suite are very easy to pick up and customise reports and dashboards to your companies individual needs

Wady:

The only problem I have found with the software is now that we are starting to use more features of the program at a higher level we are finding small bugs. These bugs don't affect the basic functionality and the support staff are brilliant in identifying the issues and passing the issues on to the developers to develop a fix.

6 lat temu

David, Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love the automatic parts reordering feature! Thank you for being a Maintenance Connection customer. All the best,

Joanna
Joanna
Maintenance Coordinator/Engineering Clerk w kraju: USA
Motoryzacja, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000

CMMS Software You Can Use

4,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: We have been able to implement MTBF tracking and starting to analyze the data we've been collecting to help put the top issues to rest. Their customer service team is top-notch, they are there to answer any questions or issues you might have. Kudos to them and all of their quick responses!!

Zalety:

The simplicity of initial setup and the ease of daily use is one of the best things about Maintenance Connection. The software is very intuitive and is designed with the end-user in mind. Their community area (MC User Connect) is a great part of the package - there's a Product Suggestion area, on-demand learning videos, and a library that holds a great amount of instruction if needed.

Wady:

If you are using Maintenance Connection to connect multiple locations or facilities under one system, there are some areas of the software that need to be location specific, such as Failures - all 8 of my facilities do not share the same failure codes - we each have different equipment and machinery.

6 lat temu

Thank you so much for the great review, Joanna! We're so glad you're a Maintenance Connection customer. Thank you!

Lindsey
Water Conservation Specialist w kraju: USA
Administracja państwowa, Pracownicy: 201–500
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: ponad 1 rok

Maintenance Connection Review

3,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: I use it for basic work order tracking primarily, because the amount of time and effort needed to master more complicated tasks is too great.

Zalety:

I like that there are so many things you can utilize Maintenance Connection for. For someone who has the time and energy, it could be incredibly valuable.

Wady:

The program is clunky and not user friendly. To really understand some of the valuable functions, one has to spend a large amount of time learning how to use them properly. I am constantly having to re-learn how to do things in the system.

Godfrey
Godfrey
Technical Quality Manager w kraju: Malawi
Tytoń, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000

Maintenance Connection Review

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: The software is extremely user-friendly and functionality. It is capable of handling much more than asset management, preventative maintenance, protocols, and task tracking. It even has a process of evaluation for collective requests and budget control.

Zalety:

Maintenance: calendar-based maintenance planning to facilitate preventive/predictive maintenance. Since automated alerts are sent, periodic maintenance is required, essential maintenance is hardly ever forgotten.

Wady:

Provides only a few tools for creating ad-hoc or tailored reports.

Douglas
Douglas
Operations Shift Manager and Engineer w kraju: USA
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: ponad 1 rok
Źródło recenzenta

MC has been very helpful in building a maintenance management system from the ground up

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Helps me manage my maintenance items and spare parts on a day to day basis

Zalety:

The flexibility built into the software is very nice. It is easy to customize forms and make the software work towards your advantage.

Wady:

It would be nice to see more attention directed to non-cloud based users. It is hard to take advantage of all of the features of the software as a non-cloud based user.

6 lat temu

Hey thanks for your great review, Douglas! We love to hear that the system makes your job easier! I also wanted to let you know that one of our top priorities for this year is bridging the gap between cloud & non-cloud features - We want everyone to have the same, enjoyable experience! Thank you for your honest feedback! Maintenance Connection

Roy
Manager w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

Maintenance Connection used by local government

4,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: The County of Santa Barbara has been using the software for approximately 5 years. We use it for all our work orders. The navigation is good. We use it for preventive maintenance.
The software can do a lot more than we need.
The reporting is just "OK". This is the area they can improve on.
A great feature is, we store all our building blue prints in the software and we are starting to put in service manuals. This way the maintenance staff can see the prints and the manuals when he gets a work order on his smart phone.
The initial installation of the software was the fastest I have ever seen just a few hours for the webservers and sql server.
Putting the data in the software takes years and we will be inputting more data every year.
The navigation tree is great,,,, like windows explorer,,, easy to move around in the software, things are easy to find. Good software product.

Zalety:

Ease of navigations , ability to upload prints, manuals and pictures.

Reporting is not easy

7 lat temu

Hello Roy, Thank you for taking the time to give a thorough review of your experience using Maintenance Connection CMMS. We pride ourselves on successful implementation for all customers and are glad to hear your installation experience was smooth and fast. Additionally, it¿s great to hear that you find our navigation to be simple and easy to find what you¿re looking for. Our Customer Success team will reach out to you directly to understand your needs and feedback regarding reporting, and to share with you the reporting enhancements we have planned. Thank you again for your positive feedback, we always love to hear what customers think! -Carissa

Kelly
Corporate Controller w kraju: USA
Automatyka przemysłowa, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

MC better than Maximo? I think so!

Zalety:

I was first introduced to Maintenance Connection in 2007. In the world of software development, that was a lifetime ago. It was a solid package back then, but I have since watched it bloom into the most highly rated CMMS software on Gartner's Magic Quadrant. What happened? In my opinion, the key to that success was rapid deployment of a mobile solution as well as well-executed integrations with other systems (especially ERPs). The power of Maintenance Connection (MC) is only effective if you can take it on the road with you and incorporate it with your other software solutions. TCO is also a huge factor with software implementation/ongoing maintenance and I believe MC is a decent value.

Wady:

We often had issues with using different browsers as well as browser updates. I have moved onto another company and no longer use MC, so I'm not sure if they have put additional resources on that to ensure those bugs are kept to a minimum. Be sure to ask about that if you are considering this software.

Mark
Maintenance Manager w kraju: USA
Maszyny, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

Great. It's been a Godsend for me.

4,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: It helps the maintenance department and me stay organized.

Zalety:

I'm audited quite frequently by our customers and each one I've shown the maintenance Connection Program to has liked it. I can virtually run our maintenance department without physically being there which really helps me keep tabs when I'm on vacation. The inventory module forces us to be organized which helps with the 6S program.

Wady:

We are a cloud user and I think it's mainly because of our company securities, I have to store my documents on a Google drive and link it in. The only one-on-one training I've had was when the bus traveled to MPLS. They don't seem to get close to the upper Midwest.

7 lat temu

Thank you so much for your review, Mark! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with Maintenance Connection! If there's ever anything we can do to improve your experience, please reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected].

Tim
Wind Technician w kraju: USA
Odnawialne źródła energii i środowisko, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

Work orders and procedures are great, reporting is complicated

4,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Overall on a day to day basis, it works out very well. When it comes to Asset management, it has to be done correctly from the beginning, otherwise there's no way to fix it later. This is suppose to be useful for every employee but it seems you need specialists in your company to handle reporting and troubleshooting.

Zalety:

Creating work orders, both automatically and manually are very easy. Adding time and creating procedures to add to work orders are easy too.

Wady:

Creating a report to show specific data always requires that i get assistance from customer support whom shows me what seems like hidden features in the software and uses terms im not familiar with. Offline version has problems with loading or not pulling a work order when it fits all the requirements, and then releasing it back to CMMS takes a long time.

Erin
Executive Coordinator, Mt. Ops & Facilities Maint. w kraju: USA
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000

Excited to learn more!!

4,0 8 lat temu

Komentarze: We are excited to see the full potential of this software in our environment. It was purchased over years ago and we are really just beginning to use it primarily for our vehicles at this point. We look forward to using it for our lifts and hopefully our facilities, as well. Customer service is great. I feel the MCU should be included in the annual subscription. The videos and technical help is not as helpful as calling. Videos like the ones used in Lynda.com would be more helpful. I think the checkpoint is great, but feel the sessions go too fast and should be a little more in depth. They have to move fast to stay on schedule, so maybe recording them and posting after the event or even sending to attendees afterward. Possibly even sell as a one time subscription to businesses that didn't attend??

Zalety:

CUstomer service is awesome, comprehensive reports, great for asset management, etc.

Wady:

Not intuitive, ease of online help.

Brandon
Tech w kraju: USA
Media, Pracownicy: 10 000+

Heavy User

4,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Customer service is great when there are issues with creating reports, ect. The problem is that the system is so non intuitive that it seems like even after using MC university and working with the system for 8 years I still pull my hair out trying to set up reports, change data fields, and get pictures to integrate properly...ect.
It's a major head ache and causes a lot of wasted time. Honestly the interface is a nightmare, and without a sql coding genius on staff, it's impossible to make certain things work.

Zalety:

It's a powerful piece of software, lots of reporting capabilities.

Wady:

Random bugs that have in the past caused loss of actual hours to work orders. The only way to recall the data was an entire data base roll back, which would cause even more harm to our system.

Bryann
Warehouse Associate w kraju: USA
Przemysł wydobywczy i metale, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Easy to use & helpful support.

5,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: A more organized work order system, of which we had nothing before.

Zalety:

Easy to use! We manage over 100 pieces of equipment and over 3000 inventory items, so it's nice to have all of our data in one place. Reports are easy to create, and I have had nothing but excellent support from the help desk on several occasions.

Wady:

No ability for the user to add multiple items (for example, inventory). It all has to be done by MC staff - would love if the option was available to us.

7 lat temu

Bryann, thanks so much for your review! It's great to hear that we've been able to help your organization manage such a large inventory! We're hope we've been able to exceed your expectations.

Aaron
Data Analyst w kraju: USA
Media, Pracownicy: 201–500

Best Supported Software We've Ever Had

Zalety:

It's ability to notify people, organize work flows, and provide the information that is needed to everyone that uses it.

Wady:

Support for the Canadian products (Tablet Hybrid) is not at the same level as the core company. If the Canadian support team had the responsiveness I've become accustomed too, then this wouldn't be a con.

6 lat temu

Aaron, thanks so much for your stellar review! We're glad to hear that you love the support! We're hard at work behind the scenes to make sure that the Canadian products are supported at the same level you're used to with the US products :) Thanks for being a loyal customer!

Bryan
Asset Integrity Coordinator w kraju: Trynidad i Tobago
Ropa naftowa i energetyka, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

MC is one of the most versatile and innovative software ever used

Zalety:

MC is a very versatile product. It has enabled me to enhance the productivity and overall performance of my department in the shortest space of time. MC software has the ability to provide third party support and offers the options to link these as well, making the overall experience more user friendly

Wady:

The time it takes to have a new employee trained up to the administrator level can be tedious, however its worth it, to have another capable hands on deck makes the job a lot more efficient

Stewart
Chief Engineer w kraju: Kanada
Źródło recenzenta

Great program with more than enough options to satisfy the most demanding of users.

Zalety:

The interface is very user friendly. Everything from entering work orders to printing off detailed reports is quite intuitive. I particularly appretiate the asset history records.

Wady:

Printing off task lists in a readable format can be tricky from the software. There are however several export options available which complete the process adequately.

6 lat temu

Hey Stewart, thanks for leaving such a great review! We're glad to hear that the system helps you easily find the data you need! Thanks for being a loyal customer! Maintenance Connection

brian
assistant facility manager w kraju: USA
Szpitale i opieka zdrowotna, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

I have had a few glitches with CMMS but overall it has been a wonderful program to work with.

3,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: Cost savings, history, and ease on monitoring.

Zalety:

I can monitor all my assets and have a history trail showing my problematic assets. Also like the ease of tracking costs for jobs.

Wady:

There is no way to change a username, so when staff gets married and wants to change the last name the software wont let me.

7 lat temu

Hey Brian, thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that you like the software! I just wanted to let you know that we have a new feature in Version 8.0 of the system that makes it easier to update user's profiles :) Thanks again for the review!

Brandon
Facilities w kraju: USA
Magazynowanie, Pracownicy: 10 000+

Greatest Software Ever

5,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: Trackability, ease of use, over all better PM functions, and availability of inventory from site to site.

Zalety:

Extremely User Friendly, Love it. Definitely Value Add. We have expanded our use from 3 DC's to now in 31 DC's nationwide.

Wady:

I wish it was more customizable without extra costs involved. There are a bunch of fields within the Tasks tab on work orders that I would like to utilize for auditing but I would need to change the fields.

7 lat temu

Brandon, what a great review! We're so glad to hear that your company has adopted the software!

Project Co-ordinator w kraju: Kanada

Informative and Functional

Zalety:

The interaction between modules is clean and easy to develop from an implementation point of view. Once you get the base tables built expansion of the system is easy. The reporting systems in relatively easy to use but in some cases a knowledge of SQL is required.

Wady:

The inability to redefine the work order hard copy. The fact that some SQL knowledge is required for the report writer it improve upon some of the base reports to build a more detailed report.

Suzanne
Office Specialist w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

It has a lot of modules that are very helpful and easy to use.

4,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: history of our assets

Zalety:

easy to use and teachable to employees! It has a lot of modules that are very helpful and the history of assets are such a plus. Scanning parts is easy and helps in our accounting procedures.

Wady:

The numbering of the work orders would be nice if we could have the year 17-22574 something like that to break down by year. I know there are reports but for quick reference.

7 lat temu

Hey Suzanne, thanks for leaving a review! It's great to hear that it's so easy to use!

steven
biomed tech w kraju: Niemcy
Źródło recenzenta

easy to use.. does the job

Zalety:

maintenance connection is easy to use. has all of the features that are needed to complete the job.

Wady:

maintenance connection is occasionally slow to respond when multiple users on working in it during the end of the day.

7 lat temu

Thank you so much for your review, Steven! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with Maintenance Connection! If there's ever anything we can do to improve your experience, please reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected].