Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Freshdesk

4,5 (3 300)

Informacje o produkcie: Freshdesk

Freshdesk to łatwe w użyciu oprogramowanie do obsługi klienta, które pomaga ponad 50 000 firm na całym świecie stworzyć doskonałą obsługę klienta.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Freshdesk

Zalety:

Freshdesk is beyond easy to use. I love how simple it is to assign tickets to the relevant team member and how ticket responses are so quick and easy.

Wady:

Tools is really inefficient and their automation tools are built by people with very little CSX experience. Everything needs to be hacked somehow.

Oceny produktu: Freshdesk

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Freshdesk ma ogólną ocenę 4,5 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 3 300.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Freshdesk?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (3 300)

Sharad Singh
Sharad Singh
Assistant Manger w kraju: Indie
Artykuły spożywcze i napoje, Pracownicy: 51–200

Freshdesk is very helpful

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: The overall experince with Freshdesk did for me is combine all channels customer flow at one place, now every comment/ post/ Dm turns into a proper ticket and assign to a dedicated support staff, doing this way we never missed any single query from customers and we have properly self help automation and data export options.

Zalety:

-combine all the chanells to one place - Turning every query into ticket - Self help automation - dialer integration - - data export options

Wady:

Nothing so far, every time i reached out to support they always proved the best possible resolution to the query. and price is little high

Henrico
Director w kraju: Bahamy
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000
Źródło recenzenta

Instant access, effortless maintenance and maximum security

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Brings centralization and customer inquiries management. Offers automation and great customer support.

Zalety:

The fact that I don't have to install any updates since the latest version is automatically received on logging in. Resolving customer queries is made quick through automation. Browsing online reports in real time has improved our team's performance and customer satisfaction. Allows multichannel communication too. Cloud computing is most affordable with Freshdesk.

Wady:

Everything is pleasing. It is reliable and secure to work with. Launching and deployment was effortless for us.

Niels
CFO w kraju: Tanzania
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

Never close a contract directly with Freshworks

2,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: Freshdesk in general is ok to work with, it doesn't excell in specific matters but also not fails. However we made the misstake to close our contract directly with Freshworks (as our re-seller stopped), this has been the biggest misstake ever. There customer service and assistance is not excisting, questions remain unanswered, no solutions are offered, with this all kind of problems start to arise for which no solutions are offered

Zalety:

The reseller that was between Freshworks and us

Wady:

No full intergration with their other modules. (chat, sales). FreshCRM completly failled product which was only shorly on the market and replaced by Freshsales again.

Jacqueline
Director of Technology w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Freshdesk -small IT Team, large campus. NO problem!

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: My overall experience moving our helpdesk operations to Freshdesk was extremely positive and simple to implement. We started out with the free trial and quickly decided to purchase the Pro version. Our productivity with ticket management increased beyond what my expectations were and the fact that we could keep the tickets forwarded the same way through an existing email address made the transition process transparent to the rest of the community.

Zalety:

We made the move to Freshdesk because of its features and Mobile app. Immediately, my team found the interface far superior to our previous helpdesk application. The filtering and merging of tickets allows us to keep track of our busy workload while the mobile app helps us stay updated while on the go across our 200 acre campus. We can see in realtime what is happening with a ticket status and can respond accordingly. No time is wasted because of duplication. We have also built out our solutions section with FAQ articles that we can easily link in our tickets. When you have a team of 3 for 180 FTE, 700 students and 1,500 parent constituents that you provide technical support to, you need a tool like Freshdesk to keep you as agile and efficient as possible!

Wady:

We currently only use Freshdesk in the IT dept. I would love to expand our school's use of Freshdesk to other areas but the per agent cost may become a barrier to doing this.

Holly
Technical lead w kraju: Francja
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 51–200

Elevating Customer Support

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

When a customer submits a support request, it automatically creates a ticket and prioritizes it. This ensures that no issue goes unnoticed, and I can provide timely support to my clients, improving their overall satisfaction.

Wady:

Its occasional lag when handling multiple tickets. It can slow down my workflow during busy periods.

Rajyashree
Assistant w kraju: Indie
Księgowość, Pracownicy: 2–10

Kiddo smiles 😀

4,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: The experience is good with fresh desk.

Zalety:

It is very easy to raise the complaints and get it resolved sooner for customer satisfaction. It is easy to track the details entered in it.

Wady:

While logging in I always had tough time with captchas and also it used to get logged out fast.

Gabbe
Server w kraju: Szwecja
Artykuły spożywcze i napoje, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

One of the best ticketing Omnichannel Software.

5,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: My overall experience with Freshdesk has been an ease it's so good and would really recommend.

Zalety:

That it's really easy to use and has great customer support.

Wady:

Nothing everything was way beyond my expectation.

Sarah
Cfo w kraju: USA
Motoryzacja, Pracownicy: 2–10

highly recommend

5,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Zalety:

I love how easy it is to use and learn. It was user friendly

Wady:

There's nothing that I have found yet that I haven't liked

Jessica
Digital Advisor w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Szkolnictwo wyższe, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

Fabulous Freshdesk

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

I use Freshdesk daily as it is an efficient customer support platform that allows me to enhance productivity by managing and resolving customer inquiries in mu workplace.

Wady:

I like all of Freshdesk's features but I can see that it might not meet the needs of all businesses.

Mohamed
E-commerce w kraju: Egipt
Marketing i reklama, Samozatrudnienie

User-Friendly Help Desk with Scalability Considerations

4,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Freshdesk left me with a positive impression. It's a user-friendly and feature-rich option that caters well to businesses of various sizes.

Zalety:

Freshdesk stands out for its clean and user-friendly interface. Both agents and customers can navigate the platform easily, minimizing the need for extensive training. This is a huge plus for businesses that want to get their support team up and running quickly.

Wady:

While Freshdesk works well for smaller teams, its scalability for very large enterprises might be limited. For complex workflows or a high volume of tickets, some users report encountering limitations in automation and customization options.

Alphonso
Enterprise Engineer w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51–200
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Easy to setup and use. Great ticketing system

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We are an MSP and Freshdesk is the core of our support business. Without it we wont be able to keep track of what work needs to be done. Our client tickets get logged on Freshdesk and assigned to technicians. Time logs gets added, tickets get exported and processed for billing. Any issues that we've had, we simply contacted them via in support chat and it was resolved quickly.

Zalety:

Incredibly easy to get going with the software. Your in house IT team can set this up themselves and you dont need to spend a fortune getting a consultancy firm to do it for you. The interface is also very intuitive and even without any training your staff should be able to do the basics. We looked at other solutions that were more of an all in one kinda package that also included financial, stock/warehousing etc but found that these were overly complex and as a result made us work less efficient and the helpdesk staff also did not want to use it because it was just too bloated for their needs. Freshdesk does ticketing and it does it well. The company does have other software modules and integrations that you can add if you want (addon integration apps or maybe look at their other products like Freshsales or Freshservice) If you just want a great easy to use ticking system, definitely give Freshdesk a try. The free trial should be more than enough to give you a fell for the system.

Wady:

I cant really think of a con. Some might want something that has more features or customization but we are seeing that as a pro as it keeps it simple and efficient (not that Freshdesk lacks features. For us, it has everything that it needs to have and more)

Michelle
Category Leader w kraju: Australia
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 201–500

Best Email Ticketing System out there

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We have been able to be more responsive to our customers while maintaining high data integrity across our whole business. The team is able to 'chat' in real time with each other about an individual ticket without confusion and the ability for us all to be 'in' the ticket at the same time to see what is going on. The transparency of our interaction with our customers also mean we can address team training needs and discover any shortfalls of our customer service quickly, confidently and positively.

Zalety:

The ease of use and the overall look and feel of the experience for the team and our customers.

Wady:

We are sometimes limited with our ability to search however this is more about how we use it and not the software itself. We are heavily reliant on our customers sending queries with quality subjects in their emails and due to how generic they are, the amount of queries we receive and the limitations we put on the team to tag/identify can give us high numbers of returns during a search.

Rich
District Technology Director w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 11–50

Using FreshDesk for 3 years and Still Going Strong

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Teachers generally create tickets for me with problems they have with technology. Administration creates tickets for me to evaluate different education systems, set up systems for teachers, arrange training, or pretty much anything. It's all documented in detail in the ticket, along with pictures, links to articles, whatever I need.

Zalety:

The software is easily customizable, and fairly easy to use. Being able to see the notifications pop up on my watch and access tickets from my Google Pixel phone is a lifesaver. Teacher's can't be bothered to log in to a portal to create a ticket, so we customized Fresh Desk so they could simply send an email of their problem to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and it would create a ticket for them. I can reply to them right from within the help desk system. Initially we had it set up for two agents and purchased the next level plan. Our Maintenance Supervisor ended up not using it so we backed down to the free version. The virsatility of multiple plans is a major plus. Their support is quick, and eager to help. They will actually go out of their way to help you.

Wady:

The only con is probably easily fixable-- When I close a ticket, it of course emails the teacher letting him/her know. But they inevitably always reply with Thank You, which reopens the ticket. Other than that, it is a perfect system!

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

It's good enough, but some features are lackluster, too expensive or missing

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: You'd think that 400M of total investments gets you an insanely good piece of software. It does not.
Freshdesk was a huge step up from the tool we used previously and has some nice features. It's disappointing that some of the features are lackluster implemented or missing altogether or require you to purchase a higher tier license - just to maybe get one more feature out of a whole bundle you won't need.
That's not a stand-alone issue in this industry, but it's extra disappointing if you come across a promising tool that just can't go that extra mile.

Zalety:

It's quickly set up and you'll be working with it in no time, especially when you start from scratch and don't need to import (a lot). As you work more with it, you'll run into a few issues that you'll have to adjust to. Most of it isn't major, it's just these little things that would turn it into a great tool. So without them, it's "only" good. There are a few nice features when it comes to automation.

Wady:

There's quite a few things I find annoying. None of them are bad enough to stop using Freshdesk altogether, but they're annoying. In no particular order: - There's no default ticket view for users, information like this is stored in cookies - and lost when a user needs to delete their cookies for one reason or the other. - Ticket list can be filtered by various criteria, those filters can be saved. But columns are set once, regardless of views. So you can't have different ticket lists where one shows the priority and the other does not for example. - Speaking of lists: They are hard coded only for contacts and companies. - The API uses base auth with a very simple password. - Automations are limited in scope and the rules need to be set up very, very carefully to make sure they don't interefere with each other. - If you want to change basic SLAs, you need to upgrade to the higher tiers. - If you want to have different Notification emails per group or type, you need to handle them in Automations (with less formating options) and not via the Email Notification Templates. - Some things are dictated by the system and can't be changed or turned off: Some notifications, some columns in the ticket views, for example. - Status codes are shared across different groups and/or products. So if you need a "Pending Approval" status for your Changes, you will have it in Incidents, too.

Viktoria
Customer Support w kraju: Chorwacja
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

The best customer service desk available

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: We used it for daily customer service contact and it was great. It was great for assigning

Zalety:

Freshdesk is an amazing solution that made my daily life easier. I used it as a part of my work as a customer service agent and it helped go through the tickets quickly and efficiently. Mostly I loved how easy it made for me to track the previous interactions with the customer and how efficient it made me.

Wady:

We tried the call centre as well, but that did not work so well. We had calls drop randomly after a few seconds so we stopped using that feature.

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer w kraju: Indie
Projektowanie graficzne, Pracownicy: 51–200

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Great ticket management software for first time customer service manager

4,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Freshdesk is a highly useful help desk or customer complaint management platform. Its social media integration is perfect with support for Facebook pages which helped me have a sync with my daily Facebook complaints.

Zalety:

What I like about Freshdesk is that we can manage all our support channels from one place, the automated reporting features are excellent and also useful to customize it according to our requirements. They also have the best support team who helps you at every stage. Reasonable price makes it affordable for first time customer service agencies or startups. We can create our own knowledge base or faq onsite in a free plan.

Wady:

The first thing I realized while using the ticket management system is that it confuses and doesn't always display the exact team member name who gave the response when multiple customers are involved in a support ticket.

Ahmed
Ahmed
Founder, Biomedical Engineer & Data Scientist w kraju: Egipt
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Experience The Magic of Freshdesk An Affordable Solution for Effortless CS.

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Freshdesk has been a valuable asset for our company, it has helped us to solve many of our business problems and improve our customer service and support, The benefits we have realized from using Freshdesk include improved customer satisfaction, better communication and collaboration, and increased efficiency and productivity.

Zalety:

Our company has been using Freshdesk for a while now, and overall, we have had a positive experience with the software, Here are some of the things that we liked most about Freshdesk:- Comprehensive and Impactful Features, Freshdesk offers a wide range of features, like ticket management, scheduling, sales pipeline management, lead management, knowledge base management, project planning, task management, contact database, service history, content management, support ticket management, and contact management, These features have been very impactful for our business and have greatly improved our customer service and support.- Easy integration with other tools and applications was very easy, we were able to integrate it with our existing tools and systems with minimal effort.

Wady:

Some of the features in Freshdesk are less customizable and difficult to tailor to our specific needs, Also remote access and control feature is limited and not as robust as we would like.

belasco
Digital Manager w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 11–50

FreshDesk Review

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: My overall experience with Freshdesk has been great. The platform is easy to use and navigate, and provides great customer service and support. The ticketing system is very organized and efficient and the dashboard is great for keeping track of all your customer support requests. The automation and reporting tools help to streamline the process and make it easier to manage multiple customers. The integration with other tools is also helpful, allowing me to quickly connect with other systems to provide better customer service. Overall, I find Freshdesk to be a great platform for managing customer service requests.

Zalety:

I liked how easy it was to use Freshdesk. The software was intuitive, and the user interface was well designed. The customer support was also excellent. They were always available to answer questions and provide assistance. Additionally, the reporting features were comprehensive and allowed us to track customer support trends and metrics.

Wady:

One of the biggest drawbacks of freshdesk is its lack of customizability. It can be difficult to tailor the software to meet the specific needs of different businesses, as there are limited options for customizing the interface and features. Additionally, the pricing plans can be a bit expensive for some companies, depending on the level of support they require.

Alok
Alok
Self Employed w kraju: Indie
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

Far better than the rest!

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: I have tried and worked with various competing helpdesk software's (both SaaS and Self Hosted), but Freshdesk is simply amazing and outstanding. I was up and running in less than 2-3 minutes. Yes, you heard it right, less than 2-3 minutes.

Zalety:

The best part I love about Freshdesk is the super fast - clean, simple, minimalistic and easy-to-use interface. Next what impresses me is the instant help and tips across all the sections in the Admin, making it extremely easy for a layman to get started in less time and without any help and support.

Wady:

Well, there is really nothing I don't like about Freshdesk other than a little improvement with spam handling and spammers. No doubt Freshdesk already takes care of it but slightly in a different manner. I feel there should be an intelligent spam detection algorithm and mechanism which would send the spam tickets right into the Spam folder. Besides, creating and maintaining a common database of spammers would add even more charm to the software. That way, an agent can further manually review the Spam tickets and deal with them accordingly. Another slight issue is with the contact management. For any contacts that are deleted, Freshdesk marks tickets from those contacts as spam which I think is wrong. From time-to-time, the contact database increases with people contacting only once and then never turning back for years. Such contacts unnecessarily increase the burden of managing contacts and need to be deleted periodically. Instead, Freshdesk should consider creating a special category wherein all the contacts that are marked as spam will be tagged into this category. That way, an agent can get rid of unwanted contacts.

Service Representative w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11–50

Great for Support Tasks

4,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Overall, FD is a helpful tool for a support staff that deals with a large client base. However, just like any other product, it does have some things that need to be worked on.

Zalety:

It's easy to categorize and keep track of your work, especially with the new FreshDesk Mint version. The new FreshDesk Mint also shows a contact's recent tickets, so I can quickly see their recent history. I really love the scenario automations and keyboard shortcuts. Overall, FD mint feels smoother than the old FD. I wish they had: -more options for scenario customization -more options for keyboard shortcuts/customization === They have a decent customer support team that responds relatively quick(within 24 hours).

Wady:

Some features from the old FreshDesk didn't transfer to the new FreshDesk mint. -Text in <PRE> tags wrapped perfectly to the next line(s) on the old FD, but it gets jumbled into one line on the new FD mint. I have to literally copy the whole string and create a comment so I can read my client's request. -I was able to edit the ticket's requester email address to ANY mail address on the old FD. This is not possible on the FD mint unless you have admin privileges to edit your company's contact database. So, if you don't have admin privileges to edit your company's contact database, you'd only have access to update the ticket request email address to ONLY contacts in your company's contact database. I had to literally convert to the old FD every time to just update the email address, and then go back to FD mint to process the rest of the ticket. -CTRL+Shift shortcut didn't enter a space on the old FD, but it does on the new FD Mint. I have to account for this now whenever working in FD Mint. -Better statistics and analysis would be nice. The most useless statistic/achievement they offer is the 'Speed racer' statistic. I believe it's fair to help contacts in the order they come(first come, first serve). So, I work on 'older' tickets and I get punished for not responding to the 'newest' ticket available. Why should you serve the client that just walked in the door instead of the person who has been waiting for hours?

Robert
Technology Project Manager w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

A Fresh Approach to Ticketing

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: FreshDesk is a great ticketing system.
We use FreshDesk to support all the schools in our school district.
Integration with Google (SSO, profile info, etc) works wonderfully.
Knowledge base Articles are great. If we had to do it all over again, we would pick FreshDesk again.
Our users love FreshDesk, they often comment how easy it is to place a ticket.

Zalety:

Modern, Elegant, Google Integrated, Nice iOS & Android Apps, Intuitive. Lots of useful features. (Merging tickets, Splitting tickets, Tags for tickets, KB Articles, Teams, Chat, etc) Nifty videos even at the end of the year. Service up-time is great (I don't think we've ever noticed an outage). Knowledge base Articles are great.

Wady:

Plans & pricing are a bit annoying. You have to pick from useful features or unnecessary cost for things that should be included without an up charge to a higher plan. Sales, Support, Development, Billing, basically EVERYTHING, is in India, which isn't by itself bad, and for Freshdesk's part, it's much better than most India based support... But, if you open a ticket about billing, it can be months (literally months) before your issue is resolved. There are some design flaws with the product, and while you're told changes will be considered, they seldom are - FreshDesk has their own agenda, and your feedback isn't all that important in the development. It would be nice to see the company track, implement, and report back when feedback is actually taken, and this would be nice if it was done in a timely manner, but that doesn't happen. Some features are a bit confusing to set up and have silly names (Observer & Dispatcher) -- an outside has no idea what those features do, and even after using FreshDesk for a years, it's still a bit opaque. The concept of ticket fields vs user fields can be a bit annoying. There are little refinements that are lacking (email alerts that are not as good as they should be, etc).

Zach
IT Developer w kraju: USA
Inżynieria mechaniczna lub przemysłowa, Pracownicy: 201–500

Freshdesk - A Great User Experience

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: The Freshworks team provides a great onboarding experience as well as continued support across all of their applications. They take my feature request submissions very seriously and are always able to respond to my questions quickly and efficiently.

Zalety:

This platform is very very easy for both admins and end-users to navigate. There's always a learning curve when implementing a new system, but I had virtually no questions sent to me (an admin), the week of Go Live. The platform lays everything out in a way that is very straightforward to the end-user. From an admin perspective, my favorite thing is how easy it is to create workflow automations. I have created nearly 200 email routing rules. We have about 10 email addresses that our customers send emails to, and based on who the email is from, who the email is to, the domain of the sender address, the subject/content of an email, etc... we are able to create very specific routing rules to get the right emails to the right agents without needing to hand things off multiple times to different agents. I also love the use of tags. For anything that doesn't have its own field (in relation to a ticket), you can just add a tag(s). These tags can be filtered on and reported on. We heavily rely on tags to identify tickets in a variety of ways. Generally speaking, this application has significantly improved our support desk efficiency.

Wady:

I wish that Freddy AI would look at all of the domains of the email addresses that are sent to us and would add those domains as unverified "Companies." Right now our "Companies" module is empty because it needs a data import to populate. If Freddy AI could populate this data and then have an admin verify and change the company names, that'd be ideal. I think it should work similarly to the verified and unverified contacts. Outside of this, I really have no complaints. There are some additions to the Analytics reporting tool that they need, but this tool is still in Beta right now so I expect more features to be released throughout the year. The biggest painpoints with analytics right now is 1) I can only share a report with myself or all users. I cannot share with specific individuals or teams, and 2) there are chart-type limitations based on the data you are trying to display. One limitation is that you can only have 4 different metrics in a stacked bar chart. If you have 5 metrics you are tracking against, you are required to use a summary table or line chart.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Sr. Manager w kraju: Szwecja
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51–200

Efficient and User-Friendly Customer Support with Freshdesk - A Review

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Despite the pricing and reporting drawbacks, I found Freshdesk to be a valuable tool for improving customer support and increasing efficiency. The platform's robust features and integrations, including with Salesforce and Slack, make it a top choice for businesses looking to streamline their customer support operations.

Zalety:

Freshdesk is a powerful and intuitive customer support software that offers a wide range of features, including ticketing, automation, collaboration, and reporting. The platform's easy-to-use interface and customization options make it ideal for businesses of all sizes and industries. The mobile app is also a helpful feature for on-the-go customer support.

Wady:

One downside I experienced with Freshdesk is that the pricing can be on the higher side for some businesses, particularly those with a large customer base or high volume of tickets. Additionally, some users have reported that the reporting and analytics features could be more robust.

Joshua Yeboah
Joshua Yeboah
CEO w kraju: Ghana
Badania, Pracownicy: 2–10

Enhancing Customer Experience: A Freshdesk Review

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Freshdesk has proven invaluable for our crowdsourcing company, addressing key business problems and delivering significant benefits. Its ticket management system streamlines customer support processes, ensuring prompt resolution. Multichannel support enables a seamless customer experience across channels. Freshdesk's unified inbox centralizes interactions, enhancing organization and timely responses.The reporting and analytics features provide valuable insights into support operations. Customizable dashboards track metrics, measure performance, and identify areas for improvement, optimizing support processes.Benefits realized include improved efficiency and productivity. Streamlined ticket management and automation allow us to handle higher volumes without compromising response times. This boosts customer satisfaction and loyalty.Integration with our existing CRM platform simplifies workflows and enhances data synchronization. A comprehensive customer view facilitates personalized support, ensuring seamless experiences.Freshdesk's user-friendly interface, robust ticket management, and multichannel support form a solid foundation for our operations. Reporting and analytics empower data-driven decision-making. Integration streamlines workflows and enhances customer experiences.In summary, Freshdesk transforms our customer support processes, enhancing customer satisfaction, productivity, and overall business outcomes. We are grateful for its positive impact on our crow

Zalety:

The thing I liked most about Freshdesk is how easy it is to use. The interface is clean, intuitive, and well-organized, making it a breeze for our team to navigate and access the various features. It didn't take long for everyone to get the hang of it, even new team members found it user-friendly.One of the standout features that had a significant impact on our customer support operations is the robust ticket management system. It allows us to effectively track, categorize, and prioritize customer inquiries. With automation and workflow rules, we were able to streamline our processes and ensure that tickets are assigned to the right team members promptly. This helped us prevent any tickets from slipping through the cracks and improved overall customer satisfaction.Another aspect that impressed us was Freshdesk's ability to provide multichannel support. It handles customer queries from various communication channels, including email, phone, live chat, and social media platforms. The unified inbox feature brings everything together, making it easy for our agents to respond promptly and consistently across different channels. This helped us maintain a cohesive and seamless customer experience.Lastly, the integration with our existing business was a smooth process. Freshdesk seamlessly integrated with our CRM system, allowing us to have a comprehensive view of our customer interactions.

Wady:

While Freshdesk has been a great asset for our customer support operations, there are a few areas that could use improvement.One aspect that could be enhanced is the reporting and analytics features. Although Freshdesk provides some reporting capabilities and customizable dashboards, we found that the options for advanced analytics and customization were somewhat limited. We would love to have more in-depth insights into our support performance and the ability to create more tailored reports.Another area where we felt Freshdesk could improve is in social media integration. While it supports social media channels for customer communication, we found that the integration with social media platforms could be more robust. Having more advanced social media monitoring and engagement features within the software would help us effectively manage and respond to customer inquiries on those channels.Additionally, we encountered a few challenges when it came to configuring certain settings and workflow rules in Freshdesk. Some of the more advanced configuration options required a bit of trial and error to set up correctly. It would be beneficial if Freshdesk provided more intuitive and user-friendly interfaces for these advanced settings to simplify the configuration process, especially for non-technical users.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

Feeling huge potential of Freshdesk, but experiencing quite low speed of advancing

4,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: We got convenient for clients Helpdesk portal
But still we are upset about lack of customizations and that some features are hardcoded (e.g. translations of Feedback form)

Zalety:

1. Occasional agents - great feature to keep agents without buying additional places 2. Very convenient multi-language feature 3. LIQUID gives lot of possibilities 4. Gamification features 5. Fully-operational API which is convenient to use 6. Great uptime. For almost 12 months of use - very rare failures 7. Convenient UI both for agents and customers (still lots of room for improvement) 8. Constant improvements and new features (but no sandbox still :( ) 9. Convenient customization of solutions (with multi-language features) 10. Good functionality of Dispatch'r, Supervisors and Observers. But still they are poorer than in SF and for some reason they're divided in separate groups (in SF they're just Workflow rules)

Wady:

1. Some interesting features are hardcoded and have no possibility to be re-used (e.g. no "Popular articles" feature. Or we'd like to place Search field to outter resource so we could push customers to Helpdesk portal. But it can't be placed somewehere outside Freshdesk) 2. Having deep experience with Salesforce, we can say that Freshdesk has VERY LOW options of customization. E.g. we can't just limit rights to separate field or hide it for some users (I know there is an application, but it's not native functionality of Freshdesk) 3. Shutting down system (Hotline) and forcing users to move to another solution (throwing out all works done about implementation of Hotline) 4. No clear documentation about establishing integrations (e.g. with telephony service) 5. Day passes - I think it's incovenient that they are not included into subscription plan. Perhaps 10 passes a month or smth like that 6. No possibility to create own report - only use pre-built ones 7. I suppose b2b system should me much more flexible (we have a great example of such approach - Salesforce)