Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: TestRail

4,3 (169)

Informacje o produkcie: TestRail

Zoptymalizuj proces testowania oprogramowania dzięki zarządzaniu przypadkami testowymi TestRail z pulpitami nawigacyjnymi i raportami aktywności w czasie rzeczywistym.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: TestRail

Zalety:

I use this software for integration with Jira for software testing documentation. I enjoy the fact that I can work directly on the Testrail UI and it will update our Jira issues.

Wady:

Configuration options so that some users have fewer permissions are missing.

Oceny produktu: TestRail

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

TestRail ma ogólną ocenę 4,3 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 169.

Czy używałeś już produktu: TestRail?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (169)

Bruce
Bruce
CEO w kraju: Australia
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 11–50

Regression testing

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: TestRail was implemented to do the record taking for manual regression testing and planning.

Zalety:

Great product allowing us to keep history of our testing and specifically regression testing of our software development team

Wady:

Find some reporting can be difficult, but in general it is a great tool for managing our regression testing test cases, and ensuring that they have all been run.

2 lata temu

Hello Bruce, thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review of your experience using TestRail. We are always looking to improve the experience for all users. If you could share any more detailed feedback around what you'd like to see differently in the reporting capabilities (either here or by sending us a few screenshots at [email protected]) that would be very much appreciated!

Basha
Test Architech w kraju: USA
Szpitale i opieka zdrowotna, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000

Testcase Management

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: We enjoy using this tool because it takes little time to train new members and easy of using. SImple and faster.

Zalety:

Ease of use. Simple and intuitive flow for the workflows that can be customized based on your work.

Wady:

Traceability is based on how you configure. Little confusing if you try to explain to users not familiar with the tool.

4 lata temu

Thank you for your review! Our experts are working hard towards improving TestRail's user experience, especially for beginners.

Katarzyna
QA Technician w kraju: Polska
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

Good for new eployees

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: In my company TestRail work a bit slow (because of the VPN probably), so I do not enjoy really using it, but as a tool it is simple and useful. If I had a choice, I would be still using it with no doubt.

Zalety:

Although some functions should be clearly left for more experienced workers, new employees should have no problems with filling the test cases. They need a few minutes to get used to the UI, but in general it easy to learn.

Wady:

Not being able to delete some of the elements I added (admin status was needed). Blocking this for elements added by other users would be justified, but if I make a mistake, I should be able to fix it myself.

Kathleen
Sr QA Eng w kraju: USA
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

Used to be great, now it is horrible

1,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: I've been told their team was decimated after it was bought out. They have only 20 people to handle 11,000 customers. A product that is supposed to be for QA, is not QA'd before releases. If you are considering this product my advice is to run in another direction. You will be disappointed if you invest in TestRail.

Zalety:

I loved it before it was sold. It was solid, easy to use, and made our work flow simple and efficient. That is no longer the case

Wady:

Since it was bought out, it is now horrific. Test data disappears or is inaccessible. Test runs disappear. EVERY single release is extremely buggy. And knowing that, they still continue to push the release in waves to other customers instead of fixing high priority issues first. Tickets are opened and we get the canned "we're working on it" but rarely are bugs fixed correctly the first time (if at all). We have had months of work disappear with a single release. We've had things break where we were unable to access our tests for days or even weeks at a time. I went from convincing my entire company to join in to use this product, to now only having 3 of us left who will touch it. It's just sad how far it has fallen.

Jason
Quality Engineering Manager w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

Everything we needed at half the cost

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: We are better able to track our software testing and coverage with this tool.

Zalety:

I love the way they setup billing, every month you it automatically detects how many active users you have and you pay for that instead of being roped into a set amount of licenses. This has been incredibly helpful as we've gone through hiring, layoffs, and bringing on offshore contracted workers. Great flexibility! Another thing I like a lot are the UI Scripts, where you can customize the instance adding in or removing features and functionality. They are very powerful and super useful for us.

Wady:

It bugs me that every time you close a test run the test case id numbers have a huge spike, a case we created today had the id number of over 11 million even though we have less than 50,000 cases total in our library. I also do not like the way you add and remove tests from a run. It is a bit awkward and hard to see exactly what tests you're adding and removing.

Neil
Neil
Sr QA Analyst w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

If you are executing manual test cases on a large scale then Test Rail is for you

4,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Having using various test management suites TestRail does excel in that it was built to run manual test cases and display results in an easy glance for the whole team. Linking to defects is simple, generating a report when the test run is complete. I feel like reusing regression suites could be improved, it does what it is meant to however you have to repeat several steps each time you want to generate a regression suite.
Some areas for improvement would be a test case type for API tests, I am sure everyone needs this but struggles to find a way to record this data.

Zalety:

I think report generation is the strong suit of Test rail, the percentage pie chart of passed, failed blocked cases at a glance make daily reporting for scrum stand up meetings ideal. Integration with Jira is excellent, although some room for improvement.

Wady:

Trying to do something simple like import test case steps from a .csv is not so easy. You can import a suite but that is not ideal. Trying to duplicate cases can be tedious, let's say you have a lot of cases, trying to copy paste them in to various projects is a lot of hassle, it is surprising they have not addressed issues like this after so many years.

3 lata temu

Thank you, Neil, for taking the time to share such a detailed review of your experience using TestRail. We are always looking to improve the experience for all users. If you could share any more detailed feedback around what you'd like to see differently in the interface for importing and copying test cases (either here or by sending us a few screenshots at [email protected]) that would be very much appreciated!

Yana
Yana
QA w kraju: Kanada
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Best test management tool for QA

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: It saves my time and its very useful for QA use this tool, actually you can create everything in this tool and not use other tools.

Zalety:

I'm using this tool everyday at my work, create test cases, tracking their status, and also create different reports to see the status. This tool works fast, has good user friendly design, by tracking results you can get an email notification.

Wady:

Didn't find any drawbacks its really fast and convenient in using, also help to keep all info in one place.

4 lata temu

Hi Yana, thanks so much for leaving us a review! Super glad to hear how useful TestRail has been for supporting and streamlining your QA work. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if there's ever anything we can do to help! - Matt C from TestRail

Sandeep
Qa Engineer w kraju: Indie
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Great solution to improve testing efficiency

5,0 7 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

Effective test case managment:- TestRail provides a highly customizable test case management system. You can create test suites, parts, and cases to suit the unique needs of your project. Easy to use:-Test cases using TestRail are efficient and simple. The ability to add test results, comments, and attachments directly from the interface simplifies the testing process.

Wady:

There should be option for comments or chat to communicate within TestRail for communication amongst team.

Ashi
Ashi
Product Manager @ eMusic w kraju: USA
Internet, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Perfect QA platform for teams spread across the globe

5,0 5 lat temu

Zalety:

- Web based - doesn't require a localized server installation (unless you want to) and can be accessed by anyone with credentials, no matter where they are located without any effort - Very easy to use and gives you a very neat category division when it comes to test cases, test runs and milestones

Wady:

Can't search and replace words in multiple test cases at the same time which makes it harder to re-use existing test cases with only small changes

QA Engineer w kraju: Hiszpania
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Easy to use and mantain. Very useful to do regressions.

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I use it every day. It's very easy to define the tests and execute them manually and with automations.

Zalety:

It's very easy to use, with different kind of configurarions and customizations.

Wady:

The tests scenarios are not versioned. There's not possibility to see previous changes or have different versions of them.

4 lata temu

Thanks David! We'll take your feedback into consideration!

Bryan
QA Manager w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11–50

Stellar Feature Rich Platform

Zalety:

The ease of use for maintaining, connecting and sharing test cases are unrivaled. The platform is so feature rich every time I think of a feature I want to request they already have it!

Wady:

Takes a good amount of time to spin up a valuable framework. I think this can be mitigated by some test case best practices or maybe a super-user demo within the platform.

4 lata temu

Thank you for your review. TestRail's team regularly holds free live webinars on how to use TestRail - the are also available on demand: https://www.gurock.com/testrail/webinars?utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=dach_en_dsa&utm_content=&gclid=Cj0KCQjw09HzBRDrARIsAG60GP_ehxFpBMXyq4LpRnrpbUWQtfZSisx5yVS9728coJKu3wSHmoKbsesaAlTxEALw_wcB You can also watch our training videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-KDkGJYA2k&list=PL0VF8QJoqsVjVIr-KFpquhGidVQxGbSIo

Szpitale i opieka zdrowotna, Pracownicy: 10 000+

Efficient software for Test Case management

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall I'd really recommend Test rail for Test case management.

Zalety:

1. Ability to create test plans and test case for multiple features at once. 2. Ability to configure test cases in combination for different environments and browsers, OS etc. 3. Ability to present detailed reports to stakeholder and management. 4. Integration with Jira eases the need to map to a user story. 5. The test plan hierarchy helps to create test cases easily and it helps reduce redundancy between test cases. 6. Very easy to navigate using the user interface. 6. Ability to lock a test plan where it can no further be modified. 7. Able to run test cases in multiple environment and check the run history. 8. Able to download and email reports to management.

Wady:

Searching for a past completed story is difficult unless to navigate from Jira. Marking a test case run as passed has too many steps involved. Id love if it has ability to record screen as well as attaching screenshot to a test step/ I'd also love if I can pass/fail each step of a test case and not the test case as a whole.

Reeve
Staff QA Engineer w kraju: USA
Media internetowe, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

TestRail helps to keep things more organized

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall my experience with TestRail is good.

Zalety:

One thing I like the most about the software is the ability to create and share reports on test results.

Wady:

The thing I like least about the software is the test-case review process is not very streamlined.

Manish
Automation Lead w kraju: Indie
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

Easy to use Test Management tool

5,0 3 lata temu

Zalety:

Its very easy to add the test scenarios in the existing Test Run. We can create multiple Test runs and could create a lot many reports with different filters. As an admin too its very easy for me to give specific access to different members in my team.

Wady:

There should be some report format where I could show the Stories, linked Test scenarios, linked defects and their status in more readable way. As of now its there but I feel their is a need of more clarity in the reports.

2 lata temu

Hello Manish, thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review of your experience using TestRail. We are always looking to improve the experience for all users. If you could share any more detailed feedback around what you'd like to see differently in the reports (either here or by sending us a few screenshots at [email protected]) that would be very much appreciated!

Ilya
QA Manager w kraju: Rosja
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

Good enough, but can be better

4,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Test management became easier.

Zalety:

Valuable reports (that's the main purpose of testing) Easy to onboard Supports is repsonsive and helps with your case Good API and integration with JIRA

Wady:

There is no integration with confluence (to get bubbles like for JIRA defects/tasks) You can't push an attachment in the jira (only can show an attachment in jira's plugin) API needs some extra methods to work with plans and runs with configuration (you allow to manipulate with it, but only in strict cases) Sometimes it takes too muck time to get a reply from staff on the forum.

6 lat temu

Ilya, Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. Much appreciated.. TestRail Team

Manoj
Engineer w kraju: Indie
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

I have been using TestRail for more than a year. It is a good tool for test case management. Overall

4,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: Good tool for test case Management

Zalety:

1. It is simple to login in. It takes your windows login/pwd 2. Test cases copying from the previous release is easy. 3 The pie chart display of TC run is precise and informative. 4. Its filtering and selection option is superb. And I like this feature very much.

Wady:

1. I have administrative right to deleted folder, cases etc. But I feel delete option could have a bigger icon. Many times I have to search the tiny red button. 2. Artifact/screenshots addition option is good but after the run, you cannot add any artifact. You have to rerun test cases in testrail for future reference 3. Loading of GUIs takes little time [ but not often]

6 lat temu

Thanks so much from the TestRail team Manoj for taking the time to complete this review.

Cole
Automation Engineer w kraju: USA
E-Learning, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

Customization is fantastic - but there are significant bugs

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I use TestRail to easily create reproducible and well-defined objects to drive automated tests. I also use the custom UI buttons to drive external testing software. For these purposes it works great, other than the bugs mentioned above.

Zalety:

The customization options. It works perfectly for adding custom fields and even custom buttons with external functionality. The design and visualization aspects are also excellent. Importing test suites via CSV also works very well.

Wady:

The bugs. The most significant one is copying a test suite copies all attachments from any test runs that implement that suite as well. On top of this there is no option to delete all or multiple test suite attachments - you must remove each one individually. Very inconvenient and tedious.

4 lata temu

Thank you for your feedback! We will do everything in our hands to solve this issue.

Sato
Group Manager w kraju: Japonia
Artykuły spożywcze i napoje, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

Intuitive Tool that boosted QA tester productivity!

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We have had very good success with TestRail managing multiple products/features within the same instance. We have tight delivery deadlines and TestRail has allowed us to increase the speed we complete our tests by about 20%. I would highly recommend it!

Zalety:

- Very easy to use, the team was using it full time within 1 week - Great price vs some of competition - Reporting is very helpful for management - Easy integration with automated testing tools - Custom fields allows us to customize for our needs

Wady:

- It would be nice if TestRail included bug tracking functionality, but it just integrates with other tools - I wish you could add "read-only" users for free like some tools

Berny
Head of Quality Assurance and Release Management w kraju: Nowa Zelandia
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

Very user-friendly and powerful features

Zalety:

I love the integration with Jira and Ranorex. It makes the whole test execution process seamless.

Wady:

Probably more of a process issue but I find that we can copy tests all over the place and start to lose our version control.

4 lata temu

Thank you Berny! We appreciate your review. Perhaps this forum post will be useful to you: https://discuss.gurock.com/t/how-to-copy-test-cases/1044/3

Jami
Sr. Manager Product Development w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

TestRail helped us get organized

Zalety:

Our employees enjoyed the user interface, and the ease to organize test cases and move them around. We have seen value in the ability to link up to Jira for tracking bugs that have been found and also linking to requirements that are also tracked in Jira.

Wady:

The ability to have reporting at a higher level across all projects within TestRail. Need to have a better manager level view of everything.

Usługi finansowe, Pracownicy: 10 000+

TestRail Review

4,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: To be able to integrate well with both our automation and JIRA stories to show coverage

Zalety:

Versatile allows you to start projects in multiple styles of SDLC agile to waterfall Customizations are plenty - if you can code you can extend it

Wady:

the fact that you have to code to extend - the reporting tools out of the box are lacking

Amit
Senior Software tester w kraju: Indie
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

Test rail : Manages test like a charm.

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: It has been a great experience working on this software.

Zalety:

the process is very easy for writing test cases about a feature in development and assigning the same to the relevant story. Also, a user can assign and link multiple bugs to the same story which will be mapped with JIRA.

Wady:

Test rail is very comprehensive in nature and has various options to generate reports but the velocity chart and RTM can be improved.

Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 51–200

Best Test Case Manager we have found

Zalety:

We use it TestRails as a host for our Manual regression suite and report our selenium tests results too using the testrails API. Works very nice.

Wady:

Out company uses TFS and integration with TFS is not very good. The best we can do is link a failed test to a TFS dev task, and it only goes 1 way.

Produkcja kolejowa, Pracownicy: 10 000+

Easy to use

3,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We liked the product but had a hard time integrating it with other software (Jira cloud version and TestRail cloud). But that was mostly our IT department not wanting us to connect that way. We moved to DevOps with it's Test Plan feature so had no need for TestRail anymore

Zalety:

This was very easy software to use. We used the cloud version. We were able to quickly setup Test Plans and cases with reports to watch how we were doing quality wise. The printed versions and online print versions of test cases were very useful.

Wady:

The export wasn't as good as I hoped. It lost all the images we had stored in each of the test cases.

Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 10 000+

Awesome Life Cycle App

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Organize my work and team members in the team

Zalety:

It's pretty easy to learn and very quickly onboarding it

Wady:

No slack integrations very bad no have many integrations with other platforms

4 lata temu

We are glad you enjoy using TestRail! We will take your comment into consideration!