Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Acuity Scheduling

4,8 (5 575)

Informacje o produkcie: Acuity Scheduling

Zautomatyzuj rezerwacje klientów, anulacje, przypomnienia i płatności, korzystając z najbardziej przyjaznego na świecie oprogramowania do ustalania harmonogramu online.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Acuity Scheduling

Zalety:

I love how accessible this product is and the support team are very helpful.

Wady:

The same applies to setting availability. It can be a bit confusing when blocking off times by day.

Oceny produktu: Acuity Scheduling

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Acuity Scheduling ma ogólną ocenę 4,8 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 5 575.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Acuity Scheduling?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (5 575)

Rashidat
Rashidat
CEO w kraju: USA
Usługi indywidualne i rodzinne, Samozatrudnienie

Checks all my boxes

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I’m managing my time for multiple groups of needs and Acuity is allowing me to do that all in one place. I can manage my personal needs, my life coaching needs, and my nonprofit needs all in one place and still keep my hair (because I haven’t pulled it out trying to keep myself afloat). I look forward to continuing to use the software as it has room for me to expand and handle other needs that I foresee in the future. For me, Acuity is a great one stop shop to manage and connect people to the services provide.

Zalety:

I switched from Calendly because I was having people make appointments at the last minute and back to back. I really appreciate that Acuity has functionality to account for my preferences in both situations. I really enjoy the ability to personalize my different scheduling links since I set up scheduling for a few different scenarios. I tend to use the specific appointment type scheduling link, which is great to have separated from the overall link so that there is no confusion in booking. There is so much other functionality that I haven’t had a chance to use yet link the intake forms and billing, but I’m looking forward to using it. Also, I really enjoy the emails and correspondence that I’ve had with organization. I haven’t even submitted a help ticket, but every email is funny and engaging and it feels like someone is personally attending to me!

Wady:

I had a little bit of confusion with the set up of my calendars. It took some searching to figure out how to combine all my appointments to one calendar. All in all I figured it out and still love my account.

Sara
Sara
Human Resources Generalist w kraju: USA
Szpitale i opieka zdrowotna, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000
Źródło recenzenta

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Zalety:

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Wady:

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

María
Chief w kraju: Hiszpania
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

A fine software for a good price

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

Acuity Scheduling is not expensive compared to other softwares and it works just fine, besides it gives you all you need for a booking software. On the other hand, it's not as well designed or easy than other calendar softwares.

Wady:

Appointments settings are not as easy to set as i'd like. It's confusing.

Zachery
Salon owner w kraju: USA
Usługi konsumenckie, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Outdated product, nonexistent customer service

1,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Horrible I’m done they’re outdated. They will not listen to customers. They will not make improvements to their system. They will not take suggestions for improvements. It’s very difficult to get a hold of customer service. It’s just a company that is just going to slowly go out of business.

Zalety:

My favorite thing about Acuity is it allows you to be able to customize exactly when an appointment can be booked down to the 30 minutes

Wady:

Customer service is nonexistent they make it very difficult to reach them they give you generic responses back. It is a very basic system and they have no interest in improving it and what additions they have added onto it have been just wildly boring and non-useful improvements.

Dr. Jeanette
Dr. Jeanette
President w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

Acuity Scheduling is an economical choice for scheduling and collecting payment

5,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Acuity Scheduling was an excellent great start and affordable option for online scheduling, billing collections, and basic SOAP notes. It was user-friendly and easy to setup. It also allowed for multiple users that could be set up as administrators or clinicians. I ultimately had to leave the platform for a more advanced EMR system; however, I definitely recommend them as a great place to start or if your needs are more simple.

Zalety:

Acuity Scheduling is very user-friendly and easy to setup. I liked being able to customize my account to my brand colors and logo. The online scheduling and billing features are easy for both clinician and client.

Wady:

The SOAP note features are not as robust. This is to be expected since they are not technically an EMR. For basic SOAP notes, they do the job. For more advanced SOAP notes, these can be created within the platform and are not difficult to do.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Mindbody

Powody wybrania produktu: Acuity Scheduling: Acuity Scheduling was simpler and more affordable. It also allowed me to have multiple disciplines like physical therapy, personal training, and massage therapy.

Powody przejścia na produkt: Acuity Scheduling: Affordability and ease of use. The ability for multiple users.

Can
Cofounder and General Manager w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Biotechnologia, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 6–12 miesięcy

Best way of Scheduling

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Zalety:

In my point of view, Acuity Scheduling is the most convenient way of scheduling

Wady:

Acuity Scheduling should extend its features for group scheduling.

Daja
Owner Service Provider w kraju: USA

Acuity Scheduling

5,0 w zeszłym tygodniu Nowy

Komentarze: It’s been pretty easy. Once initial set up is done, changes, bookings etc make life and running a business easy.

Zalety:

What I like most about Acuity, is the easy streamlining for what I need. Once setting are in place and calendar is available, it all runs well.

Wady:

I’d prefer not to use Stripe, Acuity recommended, but it’s not a deal breaker for me. Strips fees are higher and deposits take longer than most.

Favour
Customer Support Person w kraju: Nigeria
Biuro zarządu, Samozatrudnienie

Best Scheduling Software I have never use

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

It was great for me to use compile to the others i have use, Giving the option to work seamlessly and easy to schedule meetings and payment.

Wady:

No cons, no downside. Customer Support is exceptional. However they should try to improve the website. If possible get an expert in website development to work on some features.

Khush Bakhat
SCHOLAR w kraju: Austria
Farmaceutyka, Pracownicy: 11–50

EXPERIENCE WITH ACUITY SCHEDULING

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Zalety:

the most i liked about this software is that it has easy setup and very managable for scheduling my meeting and classes. it is very useful and reminder and works accurately

Wady:

most of its feasures are available after paying the fee that, in my opinion, is a drawback of this software. it should include a bit more in its in less paid package to facilitate the owers of less income business

Karen
Payroll Admin w kraju: USA
Inżynieria mechaniczna lub przemysłowa, Pracownicy: 51–200

Scheduling

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

I like the ease of being able to go online and pick your day and appointment time without having to be on the phone with anyone.

Wady:

At this point I don't have any cons. I like the ease of using the online scheduling.

Monica
Founder/Owner w kraju: USA
Wydawnictwo, Samozatrudnienie

Easily Fits Into My Solo Biz

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Once I set up my questionnaire and determined my schedule and link name, it really was good to go. I've shared it with a variety of potential clients with no complaints so far as to issues using it. I look forward to getting to know the tool even better so I can hopefully streamline things even more. I believe it will integrate nicely with a WP site - according to my designer - so all the more reason to stick with this one.

Zalety:

The best thing about Acuity to me is how easy it is to incorporate into my business process. I can easily update my daily schedule before I share the scheduling link with a potential client. I was able to create a questionnaire used within Acuity, and I can just add the link to my site for people to use when they are ready to schedule a meeting. Plus I can customize the link with my business name. And that's just using the free version. I will upgrade when it's time and I anticipate it being even better when I do.

Wady:

Because I am not yet using this daily, I don't have any complaints about this tool as of yet. There are all kinds of little things I'm not even using yet and the price is right even to just try out the other features. What's not to like?

Jay
COO w kraju: USA
Fotografia, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Easily solved our complex Photography Studio schedule.

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We love Acuity and cannot see ever moving away from it. Not only does it manage our booking and syncing with Google Calendar, but it also integrates with our CRM Pipedrive. We use it both on the computer and mobile application while out of the studio with clients which has made booking incredibly easy and no longer a frustration. On top of that, our no-shows have plummeted due to the automation reminder text messages and emails. Something we never had implemented prior to Acuity and now couldn't live without. With how busy everybody is anymore, reminders are so helpful and really make a huge difference so we don't get stuck waiting on a client who forgot to show up.

Zalety:

We love the ability for clients to schedule themselves, and once we got everything sorted out with how to logistically set up our schedule to account for how our business runs, it has solved so many issues and problems of knowing when to schedule a client. The ability to assign resources and set the availability for those resources is really the best part. For almost any client-heavy industry this is a key feature which allows you to maximize your client load in an orderly fashion. We wen't from thinking our schedule was maxed out, to realizing we had the ability to expand our schedule over 50% thus increasing our bottom line.

Wady:

If you have no worked with a scheduling software before, there is a learning curve. We used Acuity for well over 9 months before figuring out how to really utilize this tool to maximize our studio schedule. Granted, the help and support Acuity offers is amazing, but I tend to DIY most things until I get stuck. By reaching out for help and support when you get stuck, the only minor frustration is easily mitigated and goes away quickly.

Owner w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Fotografia, Samozatrudnienie

Pleasantly surprised

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: So far i'm quite happy with Acuity Scheduling. Even though there is the annoyance of the menu system, the features & level of customisation available outweigh this.

Zalety:

So far there's quite a lot to like about Acuity Scheduling. I like that I can have different appointment groups & types which I can customise with photos & text (inc T&C's etc.) as well as customise the calendar settings to only allow bookings at times that are convenient to me. I also like that I can hide certain appointment types so they are only visible to people I share the link with, this is especially useful for one off or promotional sessions. The integration with my external google calendar is also a great feature & something which was lacking from other scheduling tools I've tried. The option to take online payments is also a good feature, and something which i'm sure will really help to streamline my booking process. There are also many options for integrating with external apps such as quick books, facebook, active campaign etc. which i'm yet to fully explore but I'm sure will be useful to me and improve the efficiency of my booking process.

Wady:

The only issue I have is that the user interface could be improved. As i'm still fairly new to this software, I find when i click on a link to make changes (for example 'Availability') and it's not actually the menu I want, I have to go all the way back to the home screen to then search through the respective menus to find what I want. This becomes annoying if you go through this process several times to find what you'r after, and it could be improved by either adding drop down menus, or at least leaving the entire navigation menu visible in each section.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Fresha

Powody przejścia na produkt: Acuity Scheduling: I've been looking at ways to improve & streamline my booking process & started off looking at the free tool within facebook. It didn't take long to become very very annoyed with the facebook tool as it would not properly integrate with my google calendar (so it was essentially pointless). The functionality & ability to customise was also poor. I also looked at other free tools, such as google forms but again they lacked the level of functionality tor really give me any kind of improvement. As the free tools didn't really cut it for me, i started looking elsewhere and compared Acuity with a couple of other paid options (such as office 365). What swung it for me was the level of customisation & available features when compared to others.

Kate
owner w kraju: Australia

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

Zalety:

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use. Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems. Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

Wady:

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient. on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

Josephine
Dance Studio Owner w kraju: Kanada
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 2–10

Best alternative to Mindbody

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

Zalety:

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

Wady:

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

Benjamin
Fotografia, Pracownicy: 2–10

Acuity for Photographers is a Must-have

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Acuity scheduling has changed how i run my business in that it makes booking appointments super easy. I'm able to add an embedded link on my website and convert customers immediately. They can book an appointment with us without having to go back and forth through text or phone calls. My assistant is able to book appointments or even send direct links to our appointments to our clients and the client will book and pay on the spot without having to go back and forth in an email.

Zalety:

I love that i'm able to make appointments with buffers before and after the appointment so our calendar will be properly scheduled to prevent rushed or back-to-back appointments. I also like that if you were to make add-ons to your service, that the add-ons can also have their own time adjustment so you have enough time at your appointment to properly serve your clients

Wady:

i don't like that i can just make a quick event and send it in an email like calendly, but to be honest, that's only important for zoom and phone appointments to gather details from a client. I've been able to manage without that feature because that feature isn't the most important to our business. but that's just a dislike i had since i'm required to provide a dislike

Marie
Founder w kraju: USA
Szkolenia zawodowe i coaching, Pracownicy: 11–50

Acuity is the #1 tool a Coach needs

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: It handles all of the scheudling needs so we dont go back and forth with clients about booking appointments. It also integrates well with Stripe so we can use it for paid appointments. And because we can add forms, it can also add in intake and client onboarding processes as well. When I started my practice I asked other coaches what tools they were using and this was hands down the number one recommendation that I received and happily the platform has grown with my business over the years as well.

Zalety:

I like Acuity because it is easy to incrporate and maange multiple calendars at once whether fora solo practitioner o r for a multi practiitioner practice. We have been ablet o provide access to about 2 dozen different calendars usingthe tool and beign able to track all the appointmn types on the back end is great for our marketing intel as well.

Wady:

There is definitely a learning curve in settin this up. It is not as intutive as other platforms I ahe seen but aI thin that comes with the robust features of the platform. Getting new contractors onboarded is somewhat challenge=ings as many folsk are not familiar with syncing their calendars this way or setting up time zones correctly which can cause problems when working with clients.

E
Usługi konsumenckie, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

It's All Handle with Acuity!

5,0 8 lat temu

Komentarze: I use Acuity for all of my scheduling needs with clients. From what I have researched, Acuity is the best all-inclusive appointment management program and has extensive features and integrations included that other appointment software does not have. You can have a very basic, bare bones setup or you can really dig into the backend and customize it endlessly. I love that I can create custom confirmation emails, separate products, group classes, take payments through Stripe or PayPal and that my clients get a reminder email before their session. The benefits are amazing!

Zalety:

My favorite feature about Acuity is the overall ease of use. It is not complicated to manage for someone who isn't too tech savvy. It has easy to understand instructions, modern and clean user-interface and even a little wit and personality thrown into the design, which makes this software completely unique. I know that anyone looking to manage their client appointments will be more than satisfied with the benefits and features that Acuity offers as I have referred several people including real estate agents, personal stylists, web designers, interior designers, pet sitters and business coaches. The platform is so flexible and so customizable that there really isn't anyone who can't use it for their business needs. There are even intake forms that can be individually assigned to an appointment type, which helps streamline my process of taking on new clients. I love the fact that I can create "Add-on" for specific appointment types if I want to offer an additional service, and the fact that I can hold a customer's credit card with or without charging. Like I said, there are numerous options! The last and most important benefit is that Acuity enables an easy embedding for your website so you can maintain a professional look while keeping your customers on your website.

Wady:

The only thing I can think of that I would like is to have intake forms that provide IFTTT, meaning that I could create questions that only show up if a user selects a specific response. The intake forms are great for the information that they do provide, but they could use a little upgrade in my opinion.

Nancy
Marketing i reklama, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

Will not use any other Scheduling software!

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I would be lost without this program. It is exactly what a scheduling program should be and not trying to add on things it doesn't NEED.

Zalety:

I have been using this program for years and it has never failed me. Even when I had an issue it was resolved promptly. It has all the features I need as I have multiple streams of income in my business and it satisfies the scheduling needs for all of them...from coaching to website design strategy sessions and training

Wady:

There isn't anything I don't like about this program although I do wish at times I didn't have to use another 3-party app to integrate.

Jeannette Scharning
CEO w kraju: Norwegia
Źródło recenzenta

I will recommend Acuity Scheduling! Yet, please create a live chat for getting help. Thank you!

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I am very new to Acuity Scheduling. And so I have just put it on a very new website. Yet I am convinced this will make customer service much easier, swift and allow me to focus on my work to a larger extent. Thank you for creating Acuity Scheduling.

Zalety:

I really like Acuity Scheduling. It is accessible to implement and use for everyone. Acuity scheduling is easy to integrate in wordpress. Makes it to upload photos and color code offers. Payments are easily integrated. I am not an IT expert. Yet figured how to get Acuity scheduling to work. And will absolutely recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Wady:

Finding help should be easier. I do recommend that you have a direct chat for getting help. I think you should have online chat availability. It is much better flow to be able to get a responce whilst working on the site. I am new to IT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have taught myself to create the site, hosting, webregistration, branding. I find that both Bluetooths and Namecheap's customer services - support - are better. If you have a problem someone is there to respond immediately. I do know that it is probably a lot to ask. Yet a chat is preferable. If you cannot keep it open 24/7. Then at least for the hours that you reply to customers. I think you need to get your live chat in place. If someone copies your product and has a live chat option for help, I am afraid you risk loosing a lot of clients. Time is limited. And flow in terms of getting help is key. Also getting the replies to what you actually need is much easier to get when you chat. To wait for a day or two for a reply is really not a good solution. It stops the flow. Good to get flow when working on getting a scheduling system in place. I will still recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Liz
Director w kraju: USA
Rozrywka, Pracownicy: 2–10

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

Zalety:

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

Wady:

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Grace
Lab Manager w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

Most flexibility/features, without compromising the simplicity of scheduling for clients.

5,0 6 lat temu

Zalety:

On the hunt for a 'good' scheduling software I tried out many free trials, and among those Acuity stood out. Acuity seemed to be the only software I could find that allowed me to customize different appointment types to my needs, without compromising the ease of use for my clients (e.g., simplicity and ease of use). I was able customize my automated reminders/confirmation emails AND text messages for each appointment type which was not available with all softwares (text message reminders, personally, has greatly decreased 'no shows'). The confirmation emails and reminders also have a re-scheduling button, which helped the hassle of dealing with rescheduling emails. Another selling point was the ability to sync Acuity to google calendar. On the user side, this allowed me to set availability based on my google calendar availability, and also see my appointment in google calendar. For clients, there confirmation email allowed them to add their appointment to google calendar. In summer here are other reasons why I chose Acuity: client scheduling is ascetically pleasing and super simple, ability to create multiple different appointment types with different features (e.g., intake forms, availability, duration, reminders ect.). This review is based of the feature I needed from Acuity, although Acuity has other really great features I plan on someday taking advantage of such as Rooms and Resources---great aspect to the software.

Wady:

The overall con of the software is I found there to be a slight learning curve. Personally, I would say I am pretty tech-savvy and have some programming experience, so scheduling software should be pretty straight forward. However, I did run in to some trouble when creating appointments. Here are some examples: there seems to be a couple ways to set a particular setting such as the start time of the appointment and the amount of clients who can schedule the same appointment--both can be set in the calendar availability and specific appointment type availability (wonder which setting overrides the other??), still have not figured out how to have different appointment types on the same calendar with the same availability that CAN BE be scheduled at the same time without being considered 'over-booking' (solved this by adding appointment types to different calendars in Acuity), customer support pages videos seemed to be based on a later version of the Acuity so are not very helpful. I also have a suggestion based on the intake forms--The forms are useful, and a good feature but it would be nice if the form included some display logic like other survey platforms. For example, I ask clients if they would like to receive cash or gift card compensation. If the participant chooses gift card I would like another question to display that asks if they would like a gift card for amazon or wawa.

Rahul
Hr Consultant w kraju: Indie
Kadry, Pracownicy: 51–200

Schedule Smarter with Acuity Scheduling as a HR Consultant

5,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Acuity Scheduling's automated reminders and notifications keep both consultants and clients informed about upcoming appointments, reducing the chances of missed meetings and improving overall punctuality. The tool's integration with popular calendar platforms such as Google Calendar and Outlook streamlines scheduling by syncing appointments seamlessly across different devices and applications. Furthermore, Acuity Scheduling's robust analytics and reporting features provide valuable insights into client preferences, booking patterns, and overall performance, enabling consultants to make data-driven decisions and optimize their services accordingly. The intuitive client management system simplifies the process of organizing client information, notes, and documents, ensuring that career consultants have all the necessary information at their fingertips. With Acuity Scheduling, career consultants can effortlessly streamline their scheduling processes, increase efficiency, enhance client satisfaction, and ultimately propel their career strategy solutions to new heights.

Zalety:

Acuity Scheduling is an invaluable tool for career strategy solutions, offering a range of features that empower professionals to optimize their schedules and take control of their career paths. With its user-friendly interface and powerful capabilities, Acuity Scheduling revolutionizes how individuals plan and manage their career-related activities. One of the standout features is its seamless appointment booking system, which enables clients to effortlessly schedule consultations, career coaching sessions, and resume reviews with ease. This eliminates the back-and-forth communication typically involved in setting up appointments, allowing career consultants to focus on delivering exceptional services. Acuity Scheduling's customizable availability settings allow consultants to define their working hours, ensuring that appointments align with their preferred time slots and availability. This flexibility is crucial for professionals who may have other commitments or desire a healthy work-life balance.

Wady:

Acuity Scheduling offers automated confirmation and reminder functionality, sending timely notifications to both you and your clients. This feature helps to minimize missed appointments and improves overall punctuality, enhancing the client experience and maximizing your efficiency.

Sarah
Office Administrator w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

Amazing. Seriously. If I could give more than 5 stars for customer support I totally would.

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Ability to seamlessly manage multiple calendars, have ready access to calendar, client details and historical data, and access information remotely, but also securely!

Zalety:

I was looking for software that A) Had the ability to seamlessly coordinate shared appointments across multiple calendars B) was REALLY easy to use and C) was HIPAA compliant. I couldn't easily find the dual calendar feature, and contacted customer support before I moved on, their executive was AWESOME. He understood my question (not easy!), pointed me in the right direction, set up the behind-the-scenes setting that I needed, was super helpful, and made me laugh. I've had a month to play with the software, and I'm really appreciating the features and ease of use. We don't use any of the customer-interfacing portion of the software, nor have we dabbled yet in the integrating of billing, but the core client/calendar management features have been SO great. I also really love the corporate culture of Acuity. Their on-screen prompts, quirky sense of humor, and human element (go read the bios of the employees), make me want to be part of their team. And their commitment to super-serve their clients made me feel like I was the most important client in the world, even though I was just one tiny little trial client checking them out. Finally, no matter how much I liked the product or the company, it would have been a dead-end if I couldn't ensure HIPAA compliance for our data protection and client confidentiality. Great features, robust security, and amazing support - all I need now are flowers and chocolate!

Wady:

Well, apart from the fact that the one required feature I need (HIPAA compliant security) is only available at the highest paid level (regardless of what other features you may need), there's only one software challenge I've encountered. The daily calendar - where I can see one or all of the individual or shared calendars, is very useful - I can easily see open appointments as white space, so "at a glance" I can see what is available in an individual's calendar. The WEEKLY view, however, condenses the days' calendars, so it only shows the currently filled appointments and removing white space, making it difficult to visualize open appointments across multiple providers' calendars at one time. I have partially overcome this by creating color coded appointments for each provider (even though it's the same service), so that i can at least see quickly the volume of appointments by color. But the weekly calendar really only works effectively for me when looking at one provider's calendar at a time. There may be a way to customize the weekly view that I have not yet discovered, or a way to color-code the calendars rather than the appointments, worth an email to Shane in customer support, but regardless, not a deal breaker for me!

Kip
Kip
Ochrona zdrowia psychicznego, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Nie udostępniono
Źródło: GetApp

Love It - Great Customization - Solid Functionality

5,0 9 lat temu

Komentarze: I was so excited about getting a scheduling system for my private practice. My excitement soon turned to disgust and amazement when I trialed service after service and most were vitally flawed. They either didn't have customization options (which was VERY important to me) or they simply didn't work. Either way, they reflected poorly on my business and I was truly amazed at how difficult it was to find one that did what I wanted it to. I found it with Acuity though. I am so happy and relieved to have the confidence that it's working properly and to have the customization options to make it integrate and flow with the rest of my business

Zalety:

Besides the obvious, most important piece: it actually works (others did not), here are some other key pros. So much customization. I'm astounded at how much you can modify the client's scheduling page. There's the root code and table(s) to actually get the job done but, on top of that, you can customize everything around it: the wording, the look, the buttons, the colors, the options, etc. The wording was especially important to me. I prefer that the scheduling system gives off a feel that is congruent with the rest of the business. Clients have the option of creating an account/password if they want to manage all of their appointments. Everything syncs immediately with my personal google calendar. You create your blanket availability but then you can also manually block out times. You can 'pad' before and after appointments to make sure you're doing all you need to. You don't have to, but you can create different appointment types with different settings. You can also create a 'class' / 'group' and allow clients to reserve spots. The other crucial part for me was the client-emails. Some of the systems provided little to no customization. They were basically going to talk to your clients however they felt like. You can customize all of it with Acuity. You can word the emails the way you want to. Clients get confirmations when you schedule something, cancel something, etc. You can choose to get a copy of the emails that are sent to clients so that you know exactly how it looks. You can even add a custom note (in addition to the original custom email) so that it's two-fold customized to that particular client for that particular situation. In case I haven't been clear: it's the customization that is so crucial to me. :) All this in mind, it's actually cheaper than many of the other systems. And I want to emphasize one more time: not only is the customization crucial, but other systems flat out didn't work. The actual coding seems so solid here.

Wady:

This isn't a con - it's just an unknown. It's a new practice and I'm the only staff. Once there are other service providers, I don't know how well Acuity will flow with that. Considering the solid coding that they seem to have, I'm guessing it will work very well (with a lot of customization! haha) but I thought it's fair to mention that I'm not aware of how well the system works with multiple staff members. One other tiny piece of con: how the actual system looks from the inside (on our end). It's not aesthetically joyous but I didn't buy Acuity as a piece of art that I can gaze into with a glass of wine. So I don't care that much. It works. And it lets me customize it so it integrates with my business and provide consistency and function for my clients. I love it and am relieved to have it.