Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Time Doctor

4,5 (527)

Informacje o produkcie: Time Doctor

Oprogramowanie do śledzenia czasu pracy i produktywności, któremu zaufało ponad 80 tys. użytkowników, pomaga śledzić czas pracy pracowników oraz to, nad czym pracują.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Time Doctor

Zalety:

With these screenshots, it is easy to monitor and control work procedures. In comparison with alternative Softwares on the same functionalities, Time Doctor is very budget-friendly.

Wady:

Some time it automatically log out for few of the networks , or it may cause error if permissions not set properly.

Oceny produktu: Time Doctor

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Time Doctor ma ogólną ocenę 4,5 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 527.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Time Doctor?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (527)

Ryan
Ryan
HR Manager (Administrator) w kraju: Pakistan
Projektowanie graficzne, Pracownicy: 11–50

Best Time Tracking Software for In-House and Remote Employees

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: We at Fullstop360 are totally satisfied with the overall performance of Time Doctor. It is good for time-tracking, task-management, timesheets, poor time use, web & app usage, attendance, and payroll etc.

Zalety:

I have given Time Doctor 10 out of 10 as I simply love it. We have been using it for more than 4 years and it has proved to be a great tool to manage the in-house and remote employees. It is pretty convenient to install and work with. It allows to track time and improve productivity. It gives your complete control over your work. The effective reporting system helps you to figure out a better use of your time. It provides browsing history, top website, and poor management of time. In the capacity of an HR Manager, I use Time Doctor to mark employee attendance. You can check time-in and time-out and total work hours of your team members. It shares employee activity by sending screenshots. I also get help in managing the payroll. There's another cool option that TD allows to manually edit time. Sometimes, people forget to start Time Doctor and then approach me to adjust their times. In all reality, you can do a lot of cool things to manage your team and work.

Wady:

The only con that I observed as a user is the 'display of activity bar'. It stays on top and sometimes becomes quite irritating. There's an option to hide it but the chances that sometimes you forget to turn Time Doctor on. Likewise, the breaktime monitor is a bit irritating. When you're busy in a though process and staring on your screen but you have not moved your mouse or touched the keyboard, Time Doctor will assume that you're gone for a break. I don't know how to fix it but it would be really cool if there's some sort of a sensor.

Lizzie
Director of People and Projects w kraju: Salwador
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 11–50

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

The best time tracking tool I have used so far.

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: It's been great! It helped us to calculate worked hours and use non-productive apps. Useful when you have people working remotely on different projects.

Zalety:

I like how easily you can access your team's timeline through different reports (Excel and PDF). As well, how you can categorize the Productive or Non-Productive apps and websites so your team spends time on what it's related to their role.

Wady:

The idle time is not very accurate if it's because they are non-productive or because they are on a call. And when trying to get explanations from the Time Doctor Support Team, they don't know if a team member might be using auto-clickers to reduce their idle time or not.

Joemar
Customer Specialist w kraju: Filipiny
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11–50

Time Doctor Review

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Very Good and I will recommend it to my friends or previous employer

Zalety:

It does not freeze and works every time. The sata is also accurate

Wady:

So far none since it really works all the time

Źródło recenzenta

It used to be a good product but they now lack on product focus and don't listen to customers.

1,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: It helped our company at different stage of it's growth but unfortunately is not listening to its customers anymore

Zalety:

It has a nice web backend The client made in 2017 has good UX (if only we could use it) It used to have a responsive product team (not anymore)

Wady:

- The old client UI (which is the only one that we can use) is not intuitive and buggy. Our team very often complains about this and they don't want to use it. - A key feature which is blurring the screenshots has been taken away from the new Windows and Mac client but the option to enforce it is still in their web backend. This gives the false expectation that the setting will be respected while it doesn't and this compromise the privacy and *security* of the people using this software as the screenshots can also collect passwords, private keys etc. Neal from support on October 3rd 2017 wrote: "Sorry for the delay but our developer has not finished setting up this feature yet on the new app. I will try to get more feedback on this and see if I could get at least an estimate of when it will be implemented." After more than seven months on 20th of April 2018 he says: "We don't have an ETA yet. All I know is that our development team are currently working on incorporating this feature as we have been pushing them to since this is something available on the old app." As you can see the answer was not truthful (using the word "finishing" for something that wasn't started). There was also no apology from their side and they didn't write an article warning about this bug which can compromise the security of their users and breach their T&Cs. It's a shame since this company used to care about their customers. I will change the review if they finally act on this.General Comment It helped our company at different stage of it's growth but unfortunately while growing it seems that it lost its user focus

Odpowiedź sprzedawcy: Time Doctor

6 lat temu

Hi We do apologize if you feel as though you are not treated the way you and your company used to be treated. While it is true that blurring of screenshot is not yet available in the new app, please do know that you can always use the older app to have this function working perfectly tailored to your needs. If you need any further assistance though, please do feel free to message us at [email protected]

Ropa naftowa i energetyka, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000

Great time manager

5,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: In the development of our software operations, we have a conventional and specific production line, the program has given us a broader look at what we should improve to reduce time costs and expand production, it has been very helpful in this sense and it has been worth every peso that we approved of acquisitions.

Zalety:

It is easy to use, it allows us to keep track of the time in each software development task that we need to take into account, it gives us data to be able to optimize the tasks, it has a very good development in this sense and that is why we love using it.

Wady:

Nothing, so far everything has been fine with the program, technically it has been very constant, so far we have not received delays and we have not lost any.

Regional Platforms Lead w kraju: Filipiny
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

Transparent, economical, time and task tracking software for operations.

4,0 7 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Overall a pleasant experience with TimeDoctor including the support given hy its Success Team.

Zalety:

There’s just a ton of useful features - 1. Time tracking 2. Task tracking 3. URL tracking 4. Screenshots

Wady:

None as of the moment - serves it’s purpose!.

Krylle
TEAM LEADER w kraju: Filipiny
Usługi konsumenckie, Pracownicy: 51–200

Best Time Tracker Ever!

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Great! I never had any problem with Time Doctor so far.

Zalety:

Time Doctor is the best time tracker ever. Now they have partnered with google and chrome. I can now track my time in any google apps. That is so convenient! No more wasted time. Thank you Time Doctor!

Wady:

I don't think there is. We have never encountered issue so far.

Kristofffer Lloyd
Customer Service Representative w kraju: Filipiny
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Pracownicy: 201–500

God for tracking

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Everything was smooth and totally satisfied with there service.

Zalety:

It was easy to use and very convenient, will be sharing to other friends

Wady:

Sometimes it crashes but it`s okay, there support always remind us every time there`s updates or maintenance.

Usługi prawne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy
Źródło recenzenta

One of the best time trackers on the market

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: It is a perfect fit for any business that needs time tracking.

Zalety:

Really easy to use. This motivates the team to often and timely record their work. The reports are easy to read and understand.

Wady:

The desktop app is sometimes difficult to install and not always working properly. Also, to have a longer history, bigger data base for the older entries.

Badania rynkowe, Pracownicy: 51–200
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 6–12 miesięcy

Great for remote teams

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

It is so easy for our team (remote workers) to track, edit and even add our time with this app.

Wady:

It needs to be more strict, I guess, when it comes to adding time (it is being used, sometimes to manipulate working hours)

Projektowanie, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Good but there's a ton of room for improvement

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I'm not really all that excited about the software, I think it can be so much better and I know they are working on great things so that's why I'm hanging around to see what they come up with. For the price point it isn't even that bad, just have to go through other loopholes to make it work which I look forward to not having to do.

Zalety:

Easy to use & set up (somewhat), easy to add and deactivate users, great white labeling feature it integrates to some software, super accurate.. it shows reports with time tracking down to the last second. It is stealthy and screen capture at randome, it pops ups as a reminder to log back in and get to work, also when visiting a low productivity website like youtube (unless you are a tube marketing that is) it asks if you if that's the website you meant to visit and whether you want to work on it. Customer service is THE BOMB! Super patient and will go to any length to make you happy.

Wady:

Reports are not white labeled and poorly formatted so I personally cannot send those and have to create my own based onthe informtion I can get out of the site and so this also makes the whole white labeled a little pointless because I cannot format the email that go out of TD to the clients cannot format reports to be more appealing, the portal isn't too easy to navigate on the client's end and I cannot just send a bill to my clients to pay for my team's work as they review the work for themselves. Screenshots last for as long sd 6 months which I apprecite but I wish I could hit a "paid" and "archive" buttons so that if I want to revisit, I can just go into those archives but they aren't showing when I'm trying to back tracking to see what was the last project a team mate worked on. wording for creating a working schedule and shifts is a little weird to me. It no longer synchs with freshbooks or Quickbooks which are the two accounting software I use (I like to have redundancy in my business, don't judge me lol)

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer w kraju: Filipiny
Ubezpieczenia, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

"Maximizing Your Time: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Time Doctor"

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: By and large, Time Specialist is a valuable instrument for organizations and people who need to successfully deal with their time more. It offers a scope of highlights to assist you with following your time, further develop efficiency, and incorporate with different instruments. Be that as it may, it's not without its restrictions, and clients ought to know about the protection concerns and possible errors in time following.

Zalety:

Simple to utilize: Time Specialist is easy to understand and natural, in any event, for non-educated clients. The point of interaction is basic and clear, making it simple to explore.Numerous stages: Time Specialist upholds Windows, Macintosh, and Linux, and has versatile applications for iOS and Android gadgets, making it available across various gadgets and working frameworks.Far reaching time following: Time Specialist tracks both billable and non-billable time, so you can perceive how long you spend on various undertakings and tasks.Efficiency highlights: Time Specialist incorporates a scope of efficiency highlights, for example, the capacity to impede diverting sites and applications, inactive time location, and customary breaks updates.Incorporations: Time Specialist coordinates with a scope of different instruments, including project the executives programming, finance and invoicing programming, and specialized devices like Leeway and Skype.

Wady:

Restricted free arrangement: Time Specialist offers a 14-day free preliminary, however from that point onward, you'll have to pay for a membership to keep utilizing the product. The free arrangement is restricted to just a single client and offers fundamental elements.Security concerns: A few clients have raised protection worries no time like the present Specialist, as it tracks not just the time spent on business related errands yet in addition the URLs and titles of the sites visited during that time.Restricted customization: While Time Specialist offers a scope of highlights, there is restricted extension for customization past what is accessible in the settings.Announcing restrictions: While Time Specialist offers nitty gritty reports, a few clients have found the detailing capacities restricted contrasted with other time following devices.Erroneous time following: A few clients have revealed mistakes in time following, especially with respect to following inactive time and movement on non-PC gadgets

Alain Jove
Alain Jove
Freelancer w kraju: Filipiny
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 6–12 miesięcy

Productivity tracked with ease

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall, this is very handy and it does what it is supposed to do - which is tracking productivity in this work from home setup.

Zalety:

Due to COVID, we were forced to work from home and monitoring our work activity is conveniently done with this app. Although it kind of looks old school in its interface, I don't mind because it is lightweight, it is efficient in tracking browser and screen activity when it's active with you not even noticing your screen already captured, doesn't create lag time and transparent with its screen captures as you can easily log in to your account with the email associated to the time doctor account and see the screenshots captured whether you are a basic or an admin user. The last part is very important as privacy should be a priority specially nowadays when hacking has become rampant.

Wady:

The reason why I rated it only eight for recommending it to others is because you'd have to make changes to the settings as the default is launching on startup. And I don't want it snooping around and doing screenshots if it's off work hours, and people tend to forget about this and some might not even be aware about this part of the settings. I also still see it on the system tray even after logging out so I'd have to manually close it every time, which can be a bit annoying. Although it stops screen captures when you're pausing it which is great.

Melissa
Customer Support Supervisor w kraju: Filipiny
Farmaceutyka, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Time Doctor - Best for everything!

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: The best assistance, not solely in monitoring your team but making sure you have figured out important aspects in efficient management of your team and the responsibilities which need to be taken care of.

Zalety:

The product has been the easiest I've used. I have been using other time tracking programs before but Time Doctor has by far the easiest integration and set up. It also gives me a clearer understanding of what's happening with my team, what tasks are we spending more time on and helps me manage the team responsibilities and task assignments to make sure everyone has the right balance of everything.

Wady:

I think we have encountered a couple of bugs before, like TD stopping on it's own (already fixed), and if I would suggest anything is the automatic update whenever there is one. Apparently, we would have to uninstall and reinstall the app every now and then to the latest version, this would mean that before we find out, our TD has actually stopped recording until we update to the newer version.

Alicia
Alicia
CEO w kraju: USA
Praktyka prawnicza, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Great for tracking remote employees

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I moved to a remote workforce (even before the pandemic!) and TimeDoctor helps me do that with peace of mind by allowing for supervision.

Zalety:

Time Doctor allows me to make sure my employees are working and billing their time without me being a nag. It has time clocks, screen captures, and reports, so I can see what they are doing any time I want, without them being aware of when I am watching so that I don't interrupt them or make them anxious. It also helps catch billable time and improve time wasting habits.

Wady:

They advertise that they work with payroll. But the software is not compliant legally with U.S. employment law (I am an employment lawyer so I am strongly aware of this). It is focused more on independent contractors, but most companies should be using this for employees instead of contractors. For employees, you will still need to have a separate time clock and use a good payroll company. So the clocking can be redundant and may annoy your employees.

Konstantyn
Lead Developer w kraju: Rosja
Usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Great tool with minor issues.

5,0 8 lat temu

Komentarze: Last year TimeDoctor has an issue which is not going to be fixed. The counter is being looped over certain time, and thus the time is being lost. The issues happens 1-2 times per month and usually it can be caught. The bug is clearly seen when you compare your web $ app usage report per day with your timesheet.
The problem is that I have reported them several about this issue, sent them my cache files several times too, and they did nothing about that. They did nothing about that for more than half of the year. Now I met the issue again, they have all the data in their servers (web&app usage report), but they once again ask me for my cache files. Like it is the first time they see the issue.
Also note that their TimeDoctor Lite application consumes a lot of CPU time (20-30% of Core i5 4th gen), but you can install Pro version which is free. Otherwise the tool is great, easy to use, with a lot of detailed reports.

Zalety:

It has all required features, and UX is very good. Everything is clear from min 1.

Wady:

They have bugs which are not going to be fixed. And their support never tells you that. Asks for your Cache files, more details etc., but not fixing the issue.

Cássia Aparecida
Gestora w kraju: Brazylia
Usługi komunalne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Best team management and productivity software!

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: I recently started providing home-office customer service for a large company, and that's how I got to know Time Doctor our work and give us assertive feedback on our performance and how we can improve it, in addition to time management through reports and analysis, the software also captures and records our activities throughout the day, including visited websites and applications used and this ensures that we have more commitment and less time wasted.

Zalety:

As a Time Doctor user, I like the way the software helps improve and manage time spent on tasks and projects. And that undoubtedly helped me to grow as a professional and increased the efficiency of our team, as it helped our manager to analyze and organize our work, ensuring time optimization and quality of work.

Wady:

I have nothing negative to say about the program, as it has always met my needs perfectly.

Sajal
Partner w kraju: Indie
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Just what you need for Team Tracking!

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We took the subscription of Time Doctor at the time of the Pandemic when we were fighting hard to track our team. Time Doctor proved a boon at that time and we didn't stop using it after that. We used it with a few clients who had an hourly agreement with us and the clients were totally at ease with the reports that we shared with them and with the option that they could also ask for screenshots. We couldn't find a single bug in the software in the two years of our subscription.

Zalety:

We had been using this software for close to 2 years and we love how simplistic the UI and UX is. It's not hard to find anything at all and it's a breeze to use. The best part is the screenshots functionality. Working remotely at the time of Covid, it was such a blessing to use Time Doctor to monitor and track our team. The clients were also at ease knowing that their projects were being worked on without any delays or hiccups!

Wady:

There was nothing much to dislike about this software. I just wished it was more affordable for a small team.

Chad
SEO Specialist w kraju: USA
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 11–50

Keeping Track with Time Doctor

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Overall, very satisfied with Time Doctor. It's fairly simple to use, accurate, and fulfills my needs.

Zalety:

What I like most about Time Doctor is that it allows me to easily and accurately record the amount of time I'm working on a certain project or task. It allows me to show my clients how much time I was working on and how long each task took. I like that it also gives me a warning when I veer to a less-than productive site.

Wady:

Don't really have any complaints. The only thing that I would like to be better handled is the dashboard where time is viewed. The issue I have is that I'm occasionally responsible for reviewing subordinate work flows and I feel that it's somewhat difficult to view their profiles as easy it is for myself. I'm sure there's an easier way to do this, but I havent found it yet.

Hitesh
Remote Odoo developer w kraju: Indie
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Easy to use, time accuracy it maintain and support is very great.

5,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: Main target to use software is save the time and using this i can save lot so other time can spend for family, otherwise i have no track of that.
We do not have to worry about the time just click and start and stop, one more benefit report are generated automatically with various attributes which we can show to client.

Zalety:

Easy to use Dashboard with different report with accuracy Not allow us to open unwanted sites like fb, youtube etc support is very kind provide mobile support also

Wady:

In Billing, once a card is added we cannot delete that. so it should be like we can delete and add new. in desktop application its start record time when we set task name and press enter, instead of that we should click on the start button in account we need to define some sites URL, so whenever user open that it stop time record without his permission.

Jon
Senior Account Manager w kraju: USA
Pozyskiwanie personelu i rekrutacja, Pracownicy: 51–200

Works Well

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Happy, Had some glitches early on, but that was primarily because i had a very dated computer.

Zalety:

What I liked is how it captures the screenshots of the actual activity. With other ones we have used like Toggl it just tracks the time and doesnt show activity that way.

Wady:

When I want to time a new activity and I type that activity and clickj play it will have a pop up that said this activity already exists. Which is silly, its like I know it exists thats why i selected it and wanted it to start recording. In an old version it would pull up the already existing activity. Now, I need to put it in the search bar to find the proper one. Why not have the search bar and new activity bar be the same, and if it is existing give me the options as oppose to just saying the task already exists where i then need to do an additional step to search for it or go scrolling through my list of all activities. Hope that makes sense.

Niklas
Niklas
CEO w kraju: Niemcy
Księgowość, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Bezpłatna wersja próbna
Źródło: GetApp

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

300$ for TRAIL -> CAREFUL

1,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: the service was very bad,
timedoctor charged us 300$ automatically after our 14d trail, totally untrustworthy!!! be very careful
customer support was not helping at all and ignored offers and solutions from my side

Ankur
Product Manager w kraju: Indie
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

Great app for time management

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Overall it is a great tool to bring productivity to the team.

Zalety:

We can view the video at any time to know what we did back in time.It can help some to improve their efficiency by observing what and where they have been working.As well as it brings transparency to work.

Wady:

We did not find a solution to skip the video part where no activity has been tracked. This means providing the option to skip non-active time during video monitoring.

Tiffani
CEO w kraju: USA
Odzież i moda, Pracownicy: 2–10

Peace of Mind in Keeping Track of Employee Pay

4,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: As a small business owner, it allows me to stay on track with payments, view all past activity, and change matters relating to payment with ease. I use another service to send payment because I couldn't get it to link with the payment services when I first started, but I love the archive features as well.

Zalety:

Especially when hiring new virtually employees, this software helps me keep an eye on new hires, in order to help them with any tasks, responsibilities, accountability, etc. They are able to install and use with ease.

Wady:

Sign-in process is often clunky and stalls at times. Seems as if it's incompatible with my computer at times. Also, when I mark a week as "paid" on the first time, the option is not there. I need to click in "go back" and refresh and then the button is there. There are so many options sometime overwhelming when I want to do something new. I just stick with basics

Caue
Software engineer w kraju: Brazylia
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 2–10

Great app though

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I like it and would definitelly recommend to other teams, and honestly, could be better though. PS: I thing you should enhance the experience on your API Docs.

Zalety:

It's easy after a while, I can see what I'm working currently from seeing the tab anywhere on my screen, as much as my colleagues from my team's dashboard.

Wady:

Well, sometimes it doesn't synchronize well and I have to remember exactly what I was working those times and finally manually set on TD's dashboard. Also, not all users are able to search a project's name from the app, they have to open the dropdown and search by themselves. It's bad because when we have many projects it gets odd.