Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Brevo

4,5 (1 988)

Informacje o produkcie: Brevo

Zdobądź wszystkie narzędzia do e-mail marketingu, których potrzebujesz, aby rozwijać swoją firmę — w bezkonkurencyjnej cenie.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Brevo

Zalety:

Relative ease of use and good integration with other software we use.

Wady:

Initially it was hard to configure the dedicated IP but it was due to our lack of knowledge in IT and misunderstanding with our web host provider.

Oceny produktu: Brevo

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Brevo ma ogólną ocenę 4,5 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 1 988.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Brevo?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (1 988)

Nikita
Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM w kraju: Niemcy
Maszyny, Pracownicy: 11–50

Great Email Marketing Tool

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Brevo has been a great partner overall. It is hard to complain even about server outages or technical issues.
Only limitations for already available features are concerning and the way Brevo pushes its CRM.

Zalety:

The way emails look, the full control over transactional and marketing email system links. Full localization possibility. Great support and documentation.

Wady:

Services outages became frequent and emails cannot be tested or sent during that time. Brevo is pushing its CRM and close features that were available for free before. For people who are never going to swtich to their CRM such moves are clearly wrong. For example, the conversations feature is much more limited as of now and to reply to Whatsapp conversations, subscribers need to pay.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000

Safe transaction emails

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Zalety:

We always had problems when sending emails from our internal software. Messages would bounce and not delivered or would delay too much. Everything was solved using sendinblue (now Brevo). Very easy setup with the API key as well.

Wady:

Setting up DKIM and other security measures still require specific knowledge about security protocols and you might want assistance from your IT department.

Jalpa

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 11–50

Great email sending platform

4,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: It is a great platform for email marketing, where you can decide if you want to be charge for number of mails sent or contact list volume.

Zalety:

The drag and drop system is really easy to use, the templates even if they are basic works well, it has a great customer service who responds fast and finally love the a/b testing

Wady:

Some metrics doesn't match with Google Analytics statistics, and I found some issues in the process to import a list of contacts

Muturi
Accountant w kraju: USA
Materiały eksploatacyjne i wyposażenie dla przedsiębiorstw, Pracownicy: 11–50

A Great Marketing Features With Brevo

Zalety:

Brevo makes email marketing easy and handles all our CRM needs.

Wady:

No issues as Brevo has been smooth. It is effective.

Dawn
Dawn
Owner w kraju: USA
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło: GetApp

Beware! They will terminate you withour notice, if your customers dimply don't open your emails enough!

1,0 7 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: bad, unfair, false accusations, poor customer service

Zalety:

The low price, great discoverability, other than that I urge people to stay far away. There are more ethical platforms out there.

Wady:

We uploaded a modest list of valid customers and 100% opt ins and sent an annual holiday email. Deliverability was great (better than our current mailer Pabbly, thats why we are migrating) and our open rate was great for us, there were no spam complaints, but after three emails for around 500 customers each, they not only suspended my terminated my new account, without any ability to appeal! I am an 18 year old A+ BBB rated company, been using Pabbly (Mailget) with 0 spam flags for about 6 years- and I am presuming that the open rate wasn't high enough for them, but it's the holidays and I presume people are getting inundated during cyber week. *This does not make me a spammer* nor did I break their TOS in any way. I pleaded 5 times to allow me to prove that each customer was legit, even giving them credentials to my "mailmunch" opt in to confirm my list and some young student from India replied and confirmed my termination without reason or discussion, other than "we don't disclose why..." I have never in 18 years been treated like a criminal and spammer, this was insulting and unfair, and there in no sane person there to speak to, once they drop the guillotine, STAY AWAY. Where else have people gone, my list is about 13k, and we send mailings quarterly, any alternatives that treat ethical customers better?

6 miesięcy temu

Hi Dawn, Thank you for your review. I completely understand your frustration. Upon checking with our customer experience team, it seems that your contacts are non opt-in. However, as suggested in ticket #3903436, please help us with some additional information on the contact collection practices so that we can review your request further. Thank You

Fátima
Doctor and Medical Director w kraju: Portugalia

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

CRM to Grow Business

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

Technical professionals at my company like

Wady:

Track of leads engagement. Helping in leads segmentation

Ram
Chief of Party w kraju: USA
Budownictwo, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

A Resourceful and Trailblazing Email Marketing Tool.

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Brevo delivers great customer experience across multiple channels.It is possible to build long-lasting customer relationships with Brevo.

Zalety:

Brevo increases emails deliverability as it ensures high volume of emails are sent to our customers.It is possible to send personalized emails messages to the right target audience with Brevo.It is simple to create and run successful email marketing campaigns with Brevo.

Wady:

There is no aspect of Brevo that fails to accomplish my email marketing needs.

ANDREAS
MD. w kraju: Brazylia
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Bezpłatna wersja próbna

The BEST SMTP

Zalety:

Excellent email delivery, with easy configuration. 300 free emails a day, meeting the needs of a company just starting up.

Wady:

The service is very good, still with expensive prices, without intermediate packages, but I believe it is adequate in terms of the company's growth. More affordable than other providers.

Filipa
Responsável de Comunicação w kraju: Portugalia
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 51–200

Great email marketing platform

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Really easy, intuitive, beautiful designs

Zalety:

The fact that I can have as many subscribers as I need, in the free version!

Wady:

So far I don't have a formed opinion on this. Still discovering some features

Michelle
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst w kraju: USA
Nieruchomości, Pracownicy: 201–500

Game Changer

4,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Zalety:

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Wady:

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Kevin
Online Education Technology & Systems Designer w kraju: USA
E-Learning, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges

4,0 3 lata temu

Zalety:

I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money. The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it. Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you! Analytics and reports are solid.

Wady:

The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved. Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service. Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

Robin
Partner w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Wypoczynek, podróże i turystyka, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Sendinblue. For those that want an all in one solution for mail, marketing, list management

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Before Send in blue I had dabbled with mailchimp and found it so hard to do anything and all the time being punished with the financial hits of the charges. Once I signed up for Sendinblue the whole mailshot, landing page, website to data opt in became a breeze. Anytime I faltered I went back to the sendinblue videos or course. Everything is a delight to do and creating a campaign less painful than before and the deliverability is high. A true winner of an experience.

Zalety:

Send in Blue makes is easy to mark out and make a plan of action so you know what you want to do. From the campaign email through to the landing page, to the sign ups and all integrated nicely with my wordpress website and Elementor. As it is all in one place you can skip in and out and work on components and filter and sort the emails. Make a list of what you want and Send in Blue has it somewhere. I even took a certified course in send in blue on marketing automation using send in blue (free course).

Wady:

The only downside to Sendinblue for me was my lack of knowledge. However Sedin blue top the rescue with their free courses. Now I invested a few days of y time doing them and in the process the light bulb came on on what I needed to do. Once I got it, those training courses were the perfect tutor, they not only taught me automation and everything else, better, they did it so I could do what I learnt in the Sendinblue dashboard. Win win

Juliet
Blogger w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki

Sendinblue - The Best Features Pros and Cons

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: When it comes to pricing, Sendinblue has four plans available with a free plan that allows 300 emails a day. It is cost effective for small businesses as it comes in handy to users who're at the beginning of their email marketing journey who do not have a budget. Sendinblue has a very good CRM filtering and segmentation of contacts feature. It also provides social media marketing, SMS Marketing, landing pages creation, online surveys and many more tools for digital marketers. More advanced features are available in the premium and enterprise plans.

Zalety:

What I liked most about Sendinblue is its easy of use with a variety of customizable templates. I liked the fact that it is a cloud-based email marketing tool that offers a range of features and functionalities for both beginner and advanced users. It is also a marketing automation platform that provides the right marketing and sales tools you need to build strong relationships with your customers all in one place.

Wady:

I found the onboarding process on this app to be difficult especially when it comes to data transfer. Steep learning curve on some of the features like configuring a dedicated IP or sending targeted emails. Also, if you want more features, they're are only available in the premium and enterprise plans where you have to pay for them.

Shannon
Director of SEO w kraju: Hiszpania
Marketing i reklama, Samozatrudnienie

Truly Unintuitive Software with Awful Customer Support

3,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: The company offers a well-priced solution to email marketing, but has not figured out the tech support component that would be required to make it a truly useful option for most businesses.

Zalety:

When switching from my current email provider, Sendinblue seemed like the perfect alternative—rather than pay based on email addresses stored, you could pay based on use. There is a huge market for this type of arrangement for small businesses that may have a larger subscriber base that they communicate with infrequently. For this reason I thought Sendinblue offered great value for my exact needs.

Wady:

Uploading addresses and sorting fields and all of that made sense and worked. It wasn't completely seamless, but it was easy enough. However, to then actually get your email addresses and account verified and authorized to send out emails was a nightmare. Tech support sent out the barest hint of a reply to queries about what had gone wrong and provided no actual help in troubleshooting how to finish the last step of verification before you can send your first email. After asking several times for support, and troubleshooting for *months*, I stuck with my current provider rather than risk a non-responsive and faulty service..

Andy
Owner w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Samozatrudnienie
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Bezpłatna wersja próbna
Źródło recenzenta

Great email product, best free option available

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: It is fast and friendly overall, not quite as intuitive as some other email marketing products on the market, but not far off the best, with certainly the best subscription model for the functionality, and great delivery rates.

Zalety:

I love the fact that you have unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails a day that you can send during the free trial to get a proper feel for the software and whether the results will justify the cost of buying it.

Wady:

This is a minor gripe, but I felt the design interface has a few things lacking, or perhaps just hard to find, and in that respect, Mailchimp beats Sendinblue by a nose, but I know Sendinblue is constantly developing and there is nothing serious holding me back from using it to send email campaigns

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
CEo w kraju: Serbia
Produkcja medialna, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Excellent mix of few marketing tools: CRM, mailing marketing and customer support in one

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Use of Sendinblue in easy and intuitive - even first use. All you have to do when you approach to the Sendinblue first time is to check every menu and options - (or to read manual - nobody do that today...) and everything will be clear to you. You can use Sendinblue in full power.

Zalety:

Sendinblue is a web-based application, with real integration in every business-marketing workflow. You can work with you contacts at any place where you have internet and any internet-capable unit. It gaves to you full marketing power, with flexibility and your contacts are always with you. Marketing campaigns can start wherever you are in any time, and you can track all aspects in clean and user-focused UI. Integration with WP with Wp-plugin is excellent.

Wady:

Main problems are minor - cosmetic. Sometime I have problem with contact data import from CVS with nonstandard/non-english characters. And, as always I would like to have more graphics style options, two-tree more modern graphics UI - as I said - cosmetic.

Anmol
Anmol
Marketing manager w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Email marketing for small budget

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Zalety:

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Wady:

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Pranjal
Co founder w kraju: Indie
Produkcja medialna, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Value for money email marketing automation tool

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall, its a great tool to have with generous features and very attractive pricing. For transactional emails, it is a go to solution and is almost a no brainer choice to have.

Zalety:

It is easy to operate, has almost no learning curve and is very cost effective. In fact for someone starting out, the free plan is so generous that it serves the purpose well for years. Compared to mailchimp and the likes, it is way way cheaper while retaining many of their features. In fact the pricing is basis the per email sent and not on the basis of your contact list size which makes it very attractive.

Wady:

The email templates are good to go but are not that attractive and modern as some of its competitors like klaviyo have. Infact for automation of emails, the automation flows are also not exhaustive and for specific use cases you will have to build your own flows from scratch. There are not many third party developers who provide ready to use flows as compared to klaviyo.

Marco
CTO w kraju: Włochy
Wypoczynek, podróże i turystyka, Pracownicy: 11–50

Fair service overall

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: A fair and not-so-expensive mail service, with CRM, Marketing Automation, SMS...

Zalety:

Not so expensive because the pricing is only calculated by the mail you sent instead of the contacts you have.

Wady:

CRM is too basic, Marketing Automation is not so advanced. Anyway, they both work smoothly and are included in the subscription.

Tomasz
Tomasz
IT Partner w kraju: Dania
Pozyskiwanie personelu i rekrutacja, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Zalety:

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume. The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable. Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Wady:

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more. Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Olivier
Président w kraju: Francja
Internet, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Zalety:

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Wady:

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Richard
Boss w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Fotografia, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Don't believe the hype...for all the support you'll get you might as well write your own software

2,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Well if I haven't said enough already all I can do is reaffirm that Brevo has been a waste of time from a business point of view and a terrible experience from a personal one.So call tech support is an utter joke, the staff arrogant, belittling and even confrontational.Irrespective of how bad or mediocre the service turned out to be, how can you work with such horrible people?Your call

Zalety:

Up front I liked the blurb that tells me "easy to use" and "top notch support" neither of which turn out to be the least bit true.So, when you discover that this is a whole new minefield then ask for help, the support it not just laughable but outright insulting....more below

Wady:

The whole experience was a waste of time and energy, I am insisting on a full refund but once again "support" just send me links to pages and tell me to sort it out myself.I feel a court case coming on.So, what can you say about Brevo "Customer Experience Officers" except they do their best to make that experience a bad one, to the point they are as a team and individually, arrogant, uncaring, and are happy to insult to the point of being confrontational...you will be treated like an idiot.If you wish to work under those conditions it's up to you but not me. Also, was it good for my business?Not it the least

9 miesięcy temu

Hi Richard, Hope you are doing well. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. So that we can look into this further, could you please share the support id/email linked with your account and the ticket # where you had a conversation with our team. Looking forward to your reply.

Danny
Danny
Marketing Manager w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11–50

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Didn't work out for my team

3,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We had better results elsewhere, but every organization has different needs.

Zalety:

The email builder and interface were both easy to use

Wady:

We had poor results with email deliverability and weren't blown away with the list management tools.

2 lata temu

Hey Danny, My name is Nadja and I'm Sendinblue's Reputation Specialist. I'm very sorry to hear that Sendinblue didn't cater to your needs. Please do let me know if there's anything I can do on my side to help you familiarize yourself with the platform and improve your deliverability! You can contact us via our contact form or by opening a ticket through your Sendinblue account. I do want to thank you for your feedback and can assure you that we're working on our product and service continuously. Kind regards, Nadja from Sendinblue

Caner
Coordinator w kraju: Turcja
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

One of the best email marketing platforms out there

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: I've been a loyal user of the platform for the past six years for my company's email needs. I primarily use Sendinblue for transactional emails, but I occasionally utilize it for email marketing campaigns as well.One of the things I appreciate the most about Sendinblue is how reliable it is for transactional emails. I never have to worry about whether my important emails will be delivered or not - I know they will be sent promptly and reliably every time. This has given me peace of mind and helped me focus on other areas of my business.The email design features of Sendinblue are also incredibly user-friendly. I can easily create beautiful, professional-looking emails that are tailored to my brand, and they look great on any device, whether it's a desktop computer or a mobile device. This has helped me increase engagement with my customers and prospects, resulting in more business for my company.Whenever I have a question or need assistance with the platform, I can always count on the support team at Sendinblue to be responsive and helpful. They've been instrumental in helping me make the most of the platform and maximizing my email marketing efforts.

Zalety:

Reliability of their transactional emails system

Wady:

Their Wordpress plugin needs some more features and polish.