Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Informacje o produkcie: Zoho Books

Proste i łatwe w użyciu oprogramowanie księgowe, które pomoże Ci zarządzać finansami firmy w inteligentny sposób.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Zoho Books

Zalety:

Incredibly good value for the price (way cheaper than Freshbooks/Quickbooks). Integrates well with the rest of the Zoho suite.

Wady:

No matter how many times you call or email, no one follows up - and if they do it's certainly not in a timely manner.

Oceny produktu: Zoho Books

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Zoho Books ma ogólną ocenę 4,4 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 635.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Zoho Books?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (635)

Rexie
Rexie
Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Motoryzacja, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Brilliant Accounting and Book Keeping software!

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Great! Not been using it long but it is a vast improvement on functionality and reporting compared to old software.

Zalety:

Love the customer portal! Our clients can use self service to manage their account with us and get all their invoice and payment records as well as access to documents like our T&Cs. The invoice generating is very quick and easy with lots of customisation and extra data collecting boxes. The app is reliable and easy to use with lots of functionality too. Retainer invoice function is great for us as we offer clients a promotion to top up their account in advance to receive discounts on future invoices so this works perfectly!

Wady:

There is no auto connection to my particular bank yet so can't connect it all automatically as I did with my previous software however it allows for bulk uploads so you can still reconcile everything.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist w kraju: USA
Szpitale i opieka zdrowotna, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000
Źródło recenzenta

It's an excellent internet service for small businesses

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: In general, Zoho Books is the finest accounting software for start-ups and small businesses. The following functionalities are included in this simple to use application: Assign Shortcuts, Create Quick Reports a UX that is easy to use, Software as a service (SaaS): It's simple to use and integrates well with the rest of the Zoho suite. Updates that arrive quickly and on a frequent basis.

Zalety:

As a whole, Zoho Books is an excellent tool for new businesses and organizations. It's an excellent choice. Having everything in one location is a great feature of this book. The reports are highly user-friendly, and the balance is simple to handle. Books has a wide range of features and is well-integrated with the company's other products.

Wady:

When a financial institution makes an update, Zoho Books takes a long time to make the change, making it difficult to keep track of all expenditures. Statement import instructions are out-of-date. Customer service is terrible; no one ever tells you when an issue will be fixed.

Solomon
Project manager w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

The Emperor and Eminent Financial Tool for our Company.

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Zalety:

The tool send us financial reports and profit as well as loss forms on time. It has the best interface to use for our accounting processes. The most amazing customer service is served to us. Very fast and quick in invoice processing.

Wady:

It has delivered to our expectations and it has never disappointed.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Maszyny, Pracownicy: 11–50

Basic Invoicing and Overview tool

3,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

It is basic and does not have too many features. It is included in the overall Zoho system.

Wady:

Templates are limited and creating invoices in various languages is problematic to setup.

Mathu
Accountant w kraju: Indie
Produkcja żywności, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Bezpłatna wersja próbna

Good impressive product.

4,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Very much satisfied with this product. I belive it is some thing worth investing.

Zalety:

It has got lots of good features and seems very robust. Overall I liked it pretty much. It has got a vast range of invoice templates and is customization seems pretty easy. Also they got their own software for most of the business use cases which could be easily integrated with this one.

Wady:

I had a look at their community page and many of the answers are not quite understandable, which makes me little bit suspicious about their customer support.

Darren
Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Import i eksport, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Powerful and Invaluable tool at an incredible price

4,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: We love Zoho ability to access from anywhere and allows a business owner to monitor things even when they are not on site. The ease of use and consistency makes it very easy for training purposes and day to day use.

Zalety:

We love the way you can add further modules and expand into other areas like inventory with ease. The support is fast and efficient with a positive outcome every time. The consistency through every module bill s, invoicing, purchasing makes it a breeze to operate.

Wady:

The only one annoyance is the search from some screens you need to know the exact customer name or item name to search. Where as some screens use a keyword search which is easy and fast to locate the information.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: QuickBooks Online

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Books: Lack on consistency with previous product and even doing the slightest thing seemed over complicated.

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Books: With the ability to integrate other modules was vital to us. The product had more vital features like re occurring invoices and billing. Stock control was important and a lot of other products don't have this ability alongside things like project managment.

William
Manager w kraju: USA
Księgowość, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

Support

4,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: NO Support

Zalety:

It is easy to setup and start using it. I loved it a lot but their support SUCKS

Wady:

Their support sucks you go back in forth with someone that doesn't know about accounting.. So I am just going to find something else can consider all the work I have done in my account as a loss....

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Books: It seemed easier for what I needed

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Books: I am going back to QuickBooks what support they have is better than Zoho Books

Andrei
Branch Manager w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Usługi finansowe, Pracownicy: 11–50

Book keeping done wright

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: I really like Zoho Books, the design is nice and intuitive. I learned to use it very fast. Support was great when needed.

Zalety:

Zoho Books is an exceptional accounting service, it offers a free version for small business but paid version too. Works great with bank reconciliation and is packed of good features that you found only on expensive software. Getting reports like P&L is easy and the reports looks good. Integrates good with other Zoho apps if you are using them.

Wady:

No cons for Zoho Books, the software works good.

Odpowiedź sprzedawcy: Zoho

2 miesiące temu

Hello Andrei. Thanks for your detailed review about us. We are glad you are enjoying using Zoho Books.

Cassandra
Remedial Massage Therapist w kraju: Australia
Medycyna alternatywna, Samozatrudnienie

User friendly

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

The app is so easy to use, it's simple and takes the stress out of book work.

Wady:

There are no cons for my business needs, I love the app.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Wypoczynek, podróże i turystyka, Pracownicy: 2–10

Zoho Books Review

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

- Good mobile app which is fast - Good logo which is attractive - Efficiency and quality

Wady:

- Extra charge for turning uploaded documents into transaction.

Anne
Marketing i reklama, Samozatrudnienie

All the functionality of QuickBooks - and more - at a much better price

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Zoho Books has everything I need to keep my books in order, bill my clients, and track my time and expenditures. I've been very happy with this product.

Zalety:

Zoho Books does everything that QuickBooks does in a much more intuitive interface. It provides a ton of flexibility in looking at things from both accrual and cash methods, offers a free seat for my accountant, and allows me to track my time and bring it directly into my invoices. The ability to take pics of receipts and enter expenses directly from my phone app is great, too.

Wady:

I wish that other software providers would wake up and realize that QB isn't the only game in town. Make it easier to integrate with Zoho, please! I've had some trouble syncing with my bank in the past and it took a while for customer service to understand what was really going on - there are some language barriers. But their CS agents do seem to try to help.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: QuickBooks Online

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Books: Wave only allows for accrual-based accounting, which is severely limiting. Wave also makes some odd duplicate transactions when you're entering transfers and line items for invoices.

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Books: Zoho books has everything QuickBooks has at a much lower price. And Wave and And.co had too many limitations.

Eric
Attorney w kraju: USA
Praktyka prawnicza, Pracownicy: 2–10

Great Product For Those Who Know Accounting

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: My overall experience with Zoho Book was positive. I switched from Zoho Books to Bill4Time because I wanted a program that would keep track of time and expenses for hourly clients, track contingency fee clients, provide trust accounting, and generate invoices. Zoho Books would be able to do all of those tasks with the exception of contingency fee tracking. There was no easy way in Zoho to keep track of projects that were not hourly, flat, or on a set budget. That said, the Zoho family of products are solid, so if you have need for an accounting product and you are familiar with accounting software, this product would be a great choice.

Zalety:

I liked best the many features that Zoho Books provides. In terms of accounting software, this product does just about everything. I also liked being part of the Zoho suite of products, all of which are quite good. The product is stable, and the company offers solid tech support.

Wady:

I purchased Zoho Books to use in my small business after using Zoho Invoice. I wanted a product that would do more than just invoice clients, such as track projects and accounting. However, I am not an accountant. The thing I liked least about Zoho Books is that, if you are not familiar with accounting, the product may seem unnecessarily complicated. There is definitely a learning curve with this product that I have not experienced with other Zoho products.

Jordan
CEO w kraju: USA
E-Learning, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

Great QuickBooks competitor with additional features to boot

5,0 2 lata temu

Zalety:

I am a big fan of Zoho Books. For the same price of a QuickBooks subscription, I was able to purchase a license to Zoho One, which comes with dozens of other valuable apps (Zoho Forms, Zoho CRM, Zoho Survey, Zoho Social, Zoho Marketing Automation, Zoho Analytics, Zoho Sign, Zoho Meeting, Zoho Desk, Zoho Projects, Zoho Expenses, Zoho Recruit, Zoho Flow). I did the math recently, and figured out that if I were to buy each of the Zoho applications I use from an equivalent competitor, I would be spending $600 more than the cost of a Zoho One subscription each month. For Zoho Books in particular, it has all of the features I used in QuickBooks, plus easy-to-use workflow automations and integrations with the rest of the Zoho One suite. It's very helpful to be able to cross-reference Zoho Books data within their CRM for example. Overall, I highly recommend Zoho Books, but encourage you to purchase the full Zoho One suite rather than Books as a standalone application.

Wady:

I wish they had a few more payment processors available.

Belal
CA w kraju: Indie
Księgowość, Pracownicy: 11–50

Pathetic customer service

1,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Worst customer services there is no proper reply or information

Zalety:

Product is ok but customer service is pathetic

Wady:

The customer service is pathetic, we are running a CA firm and have almost 20 Zoho books subscription and login and one of the login as was asking an OTP we were not getting because the [sensitive content hidden] is travelling and OTP is going to only mobile number not to email hence raised the ticket and the team keep saying that the accounts team is working but we did not receive any resolution they wasted a whole day and did not resolve this. the ticket ID is [sensitive content hidden].

Immaculate
Finance Director w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

Zoho for small to medium business

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: This software is great for our business.

Zalety:

This software it's very easy to setup and start using it. Even the free version is very rich in functionality. Once you have set it up you can also install the mobile app to keep up with the business. You can even create customer on the mobile app, invoice them, recon payment and send statements. The recurring schedule invoice are such a great feature. You can even setup reminders for unpaid invoices. Month end you can pull reports and understand your business

Wady:

The bank connection doesn't always work nicely, sometimes it delay to update and end up sending incorrect statements to customers.I wish the clone customer was also available on the mobile app.

James
Consultant w kraju: USA
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Great for a small business

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We moved from an ancient copy of Billings (a Mac-only program), and chose Zoho over the main competition based on ease of use and the need to handle customer retainers smoothly.

Zalety:

The setup is fairly straightforward, and the learning curve is very manageable. It's really nice to have a good (and reasonable) set of defaults for categories and account structure. That made initial use and customization pretty easy to do. The documentation is generally good, and tip links are numerous.

Wady:

The only thing I find even slightly annoying is that the feed connection to the bank account is often "broken", but on the positive side the status is clear and whatever issues exist seem to fix themselves automatically within a day or two. It's not really a show-stopper; it's just annoying when I want to "clean up" things and the bank feed isn't fully current.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: QuickBooks Online

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Books: The previous product had been discontinued.

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Books: Zoho was less expensive than QuickBooks, and seemed to be more approachable. Wave didn't handle retainers as well (at least at that time).

Amy
CFO w kraju: USA
Architektura i planowanie, Pracownicy: 11–50

We Use Zoho Books for Multiple Companies

4,0 11 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: ZOHO books has been a great tool for many of our companies. It is great for companies with project management, from estimate to sales order to purchase orders and Invoicing. ZOHO provides live reporting as your team takes the order through the sales process. Customization for our specific business was a huge game changer, as we didn't need to get outside help involved to make simple changes that made our work flow process better. It saves time and errors.

Zalety:

The live dashboard and analytics has provided great insight into our business profitability. The ability to have our project management and accounting systems tied into one saves on time and human error. The automation, workflows and custom fields are a game changer and allow any kind of person to be able to tailor the system to your needs. Whenever I am not able to code something myself, I send a request to the customer service team, and they are usually able to write the scripts for me. The ability to tie into Avalara and not have to worry about taxation is also a huge bonus.

Wady:

I wish the Purchase Orders for drop ship customers were more obviously tied to the Sales Orders. There are ways to identify which POs belong to which SOs, but seems to be a little more complicated than it could be. I also wish there was a way to see how much we have invoiced against Customer POs. I also wish we could integrate our payroll with ZOHO, as ZOHO payroll isn't currently offered in Michigan. As a result we are having to do more manual entry for employee hours and journal entries for the payroll.

Daniel
Daniel
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Why limit yourself to just Books?

5,0 5 lat temu

Zalety:

I think Zoho Books is on par with all the other bookkeeping software, but what is even better is how it integrates with all of the other Zoho products. I have had to integrate SFDC with ZenDesk and other solutions and what a pain! The fact that books integrate with their CRM with their Desk app is wonderful. This does everything you need from creating invoices to managing expenses and accounts. Very easy to use and full-featured. It is a definite must for small businesses that are looking for a robust affordable solution that might also need a CRM (look at zoho one).

Wady:

With any bookkeeping software, there is a learning curve. Not always the easiest, but certainly worth it. Once you get all of your accounts set up you'll need to make sure you get all of your payment processes in place. Which is nice once it's ready because people can simply pay from click on an invoice. My only complaint would be how certain things don't flow as easily as I would like to start off with. But once you get it figured out it's pretty easy and will save you tons of head aches when time goes on.

Sanjay
Produkcja elektryczna/elektroniczna, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

Zoho Books: Accounting software for Sma and Medium Enterprise

4,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: Overall good software for small and medi enterprise with good features.

Zalety:

Zoho books is cloud based accounting software with many impressive features. Below are the pros of ZOHO Books 1. Zoho comes with many inbuilt accounting software features like inventory management, Payroll processing, Sales and Purchase booking etc. 2. Can be integrated with your online shoping websites like shopify, woocommerce and many more. 3. Automatc recurring expense booking like depreciation, monthly rent etc. 4. Zoho has rebust cloud technology and provides 99.99% downtime, also provides top security for your data protection. 5. In cloud based software there is negligible risk of data loss as service provider regularly takes backup of data. 6. Cloud based software are are far better than DOS based or windows based softwares. 7. Zoho books is available with reasonable price compared to other cloud based software.

Wady:

1.As compared to Quickbooks online many features are missing. 2.Disadvantage of cloud based software is it becomes difficult to shift to windows based software as data can not be transferred easily. 3. Zoho attracts consumer by quoting very less fees for 1st year but from next years there is steep increase in charges.

Rick
Internet, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Very good, but lacks some of the basics

4,0 8 lat temu

Komentarze: Switched from Quickbooks to ZohoBooks. Overall, ZohoBooks is very good. The site is always up and running very quickly. Tech support is excellent in both speed and quality. The software is actually fun to use. However, it does lack some of the basic functions that seem should have been in there from the beginning such as ability to print deposit slips, and there's no running total on the side of accounts so when you're looking for a mistake, it makes it very difficult to find. One feature that our business desperately is ability to pre-send invoices to people on a recurring basis before their due date. Quickbooks has had this ability back since the days of DOS (20 years ago). We're limping around right now trying to work without these basic needs in hopes that they will soon come. On the otherhand, Zoho does keep adding new features on a consistent basis. Sometimes just simple design changes but at least you get the feeling they are still working on it. -Highly recommended, however proceed with caution because there are some very basic things missing and they don't seem to be in a hurry to resolve this. It's almost the year 2017 and I'm adding up deposits by calculator and filling in deposit slips by pen. Shouldn't be ;-\

Zalety:

Excellent/fast support. Interface can be fun to use and is quick to respond. Development seems to be ongoing.

Wady:

Lacks basic functions like deposit slip printing (and automatically transferring those funds to bank from Undeposited Funds), ability to pre-send recurring invoices, inability to set simple defaults such as default account to accept payment to (always need to manually select Undeposited Funds when accepting checks) and no running total in account ledgers such as Undeposited Funds (how are you supposed to find and fix errors, mistakes?)

Matt
Director of Finance w kraju: USA

If you have Zoho CRM This product is a must

5,0 7 lat temu

Zalety:

This product Hooks up easily to Zoho CRM. The product works almost fluidly with the CRM. it makes it easy to see each client payment and how much we have received each month. The information the books hold really helps for some financial reports. The Reports do make my life easier kindof. Books make it easy to bill clients and it keeps all the information in one place.

Wady:

The Reports as mention in my pros are missing some really good information that is already there in the system. They want me to pay for Zoho reports, but to my understanding Zoho reports, I would still need to go in and set it up. In our business every month we have to pay out our salespeople. fist I'm not able to split commissions easily or add multiple salespeople to an invoice. second, if I look up sales by salesperson by month it gives me all invoices created in the month, not all invoice paid. We sell expensive web projects and could take months to close. so it is unhelpful for me to see monthly sales report because it is not correct. they also have a "payments received" a report that comes in Zoho books. This report gives me monthly sales but does not add the sales person to the report. So I build a report that takes 30 min to an hour top. I have asked them to fix this and they told me to get Zoho reports

Jeethendra
Jeethendra
Founder & CEO w kraju: Indie
Usługi finansowe, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło: GetApp

From free to paid subscription

5,0 10 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Overall I liked the experience since we deal in both retail & software industry in one account itself.

Zalety:

The ease of using the zoho books across all the device since the data is stored in server rather than tally in which the data is stored locally in the system.

Wady:

Nothing to complain as such, but you can say demo or training is necessary extensively to use the application in more productive way.

steve
independent contractor w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Samozatrudnienie

for a 1 man shop, it's a nice, inexpensive alternative

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: in the ~2 years i've been using the software, i've seen dramatic improvements over all (it felt very "beta" when i started, it now feels much more robust).

Zalety:

cost and the ability to build your own integration tools. compared to other options (unnamed here, but you know who they are), it is VERY cost efficient and effective. depending on options chosen with alternatives it costs anywhere from 25% to 75% of what The Other Guys offer. i've even been able to write some integrations with it (using some powerful and reasonably well documented REST APIs)

Wady:

the interface is a bit clunky - things like matching take a bit of getting used to. banking integration only allows one sync per 24 hour period.

Mitch
Marketing i reklama, Samozatrudnienie

Excellent Accounting Software for Small to Medium Size Businesses

Zalety:

I use Zoho Books as part of my Zoho One subscription. Zoho is integral in the operation of my business. I have found these tools to be comprehensive, powerful, and relatively easy to learn and use. Zoho Books is certainly no exception. I love the automation tools and customization options. Support is also prompt and efficient.

Wady:

If I wasn't part of Zoho One, I'm not sure I ever would have discovered or used Books. Though it is a great option, I'm not sure how it compares with other modern bookkeeping software. I haven't examined the market recently.

Sumukha
Accounts Executive w kraju: Indie
Nieruchomości komercyjne, Pracownicy: 201–500

Better Accounting Software

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Zalety:

Invoice and billing options are good and we can accept the credit card payment and online payment, and auto generation of monthly invoice and we can set due dates so the system will send auto reminder for aged receivables to the tenant

Wady:

when its come to reports like Financial reports and budget forecasting and other its bit difficult to analyze the report and it is bit confusing in Aged receivable report