Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Scoro

4,6 (237)

Informacje o produkcie: Scoro

Scoro to kompleksowe rozwiązanie do zarządzania pracą, które umożliwia sterowanie całym przepływem pracy w jednym miejscu.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Scoro

Oceny produktu: Scoro

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Scoro ma ogólną ocenę 4,6 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 237.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Scoro?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (237)

Stephen
Stephen
Managing Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Drukowanie, Pracownicy: 2–10

Steve's review

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Scoro has helped our business enormously, we track KPI's and have excellent reporting.

Zalety:

It is a great project management software.

Marketing and CRM are very poor, suggest a bolt on to Zoho CRM Plus

Christopher
Assistant Director w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51–200

Scoro changed our business

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: The software has completely changed our efficiency and allowed us to turn around quotes much faster. We know at just about any given time where our projects are from a cost perspective and where are margin will end up. It has been a very positive change and we could not do business without Scoro at this point.

Zalety:

The quoting and opportunity tracking is the reason we gravitated to Scoro. It drastically improved our ability to turn around quotes and track the status of all our opportunities. Our largest sales cycle has a cyclical time period, and Scoro's API allowed us to automate the creation of opportunities without any manual intervention. The pipeline helps us visual track our sales cycle and make sure we don't miss any deadlines.

Wady:

There are small features that are missing from the software. I would like to see some dynamic capabilities in the software and custom fields. IFTTT functionality so that forms can dynamically change based on different scenarios. There are also some small searching and sorting annoyances that could easily be fixed. I would also like to duplicate multiple items on a quote. Doing it one line at a time does not save time.

Bryony
Bryony
Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Projektowanie graficzne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy
Źródło: GetApp

Beware the 30-day notice period

3,0 7 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Deadful. The staff are condescending and unhelpful. The 30-day notice period after a 10 day subscription is outrageous.

Zalety:

The system works fine. It allows for project and time management, with easy quotations and invoicing.

Wady:

The 30-day notice period came as a shock. I used Scoro for less than 2 weeks when my team decided that the software wasn't what we needed. I requested a cancellation (which you can't do yourself online as with other platforms), and they charged me a full extra month fee. I find this outrageous. The people I have dealt with from Scoro are all very condescending and they record discussions without asking for permission.

Odpowiedź sprzedawcy: Scoro

7 miesięcy temu

Hey Bryony, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback - any and all is always welcome so we could continuously improve our operations. We apologise, for the negative experience. Our services team by no means wanted to come off condescending, but only wanted to offer additional help, as you were such a recent customer of ours. No customer is less important that another and all escalated cases are reviewed with utmost care and with the customer always in mind and we apologise if the review took longer than expected. Choosing the correct software which suits your company’s needs is also our priority and by no means do we want to charge people for a services which are not for them. Considering all aspects you were refunded in the beginning of this week for the remainder of the period and we truly hope you find the best solution for you. Mary

Gabriele
Head of Sales w kraju: Norwegia
Tekstylia, Pracownicy: 11–50

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Great tool to manage our sales process and follow internal projects

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Scoro has an awesome onboarding & support team, I've witnessed firsthand how on top of everything they are and how easy it is to get ahold of help if I'm working on a new workflow and have a question about the best way to do it. Scoro's Dashboards are the key to my sales team's performance and I love the level of transparency we have in the team due to numerous ways to delegate and track work!

Zalety:

Best part of Scoro is how comprehensive it is to use it. We record every single step from capturing a lead to making an order, recording the qualifying process, thorough information about the client and their needs, communication, and every step that our team needs to do to convert the lead. Tracking communication and different initiatives allows me to track every single important KPI on my team's list and have transparency in where every team member needs to improve, helps to find concerning parts that need fixing. I love the Dashboard.

Wady:

As we're a manufacturing company, we, unfortunately, can't use the invoicing part of Scoro, which is a bummer, because we lack the warehouse functionality. If we were providing services rather than products, I'd love that for us.

Glen
Project Manager w kraju: Australia
Rozrywka, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Well designed software with excellent customer support

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Scoro has become an integral part of the management of our customers, opportunities, jobs and reporting. The customer support is second to none. Our only issue is the cost per seat and license flexibility, making it unattractive to bring occasional users who might only use one or two features on board.

Zalety:

The web interface is really well designed and easy to use. Customer support is the best I have experienced from any supplier. Updates are regular with real, valuable functionality added in each update.

Wady:

The custom PDF template module for Quotes, Purchase Orders and Invoices is quite limited. The phone/table app is much less useful than the web version. The cost per user is very high which discourages us from bringing our whole organisation on board.

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer w kraju: USA
Gry komputerowe, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

I can easily check the progress of my project with Scoro

4,0 11 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Effortless teamwork, timely expense monitoring, and expertly crafted spending plans. Automated document flow for invoices and estimates. Facilitates transparent and accountable work.

Zalety:

Scoro ranks among the top applications for monitoring business processes. It's not just a time tracker; it also helps with budgeting, marketing, invoicing, and most importantly, negotiating quotes with clients and colleagues. use the same kind of logical work flow menus as market leaders like Sage and SAP.

Wady:

Inadequate in terms of accounting capabilities. It's helpful that you can connect to both Sage and FreshBooks. Due to the dominance of huge US-based project management software, their popularity in CEE should be increased.

Bram
CEO w kraju: Belgia
Produkcja medialna, Pracownicy: 2–10

Great all-in-one package!

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I use Scoro on a daily basis and overall, the software provides me with an excellent experience.

Zalety:

I like that Scoro provides a real all-in-one package, from quoting to invoicing a project and everything in between. No more needs for extra software.

Wady:

Sometimes, I miss a few extra drag-and-dropp options. Also, it is not easy to keep up to date with all the new functionalities and software updates.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist w kraju: USA
Szpitale i opieka zdrowotna, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000
Źródło recenzenta

Scoro simplifies the process and project management

4,0 10 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: The main advantage of using Scoro is that it may help you streamline your process from beginning to end, from estimating to managing activities. The icing on the cake is the ability to timestamp all actions.

Zalety:

Intuitive and easy to operate. Connections between the initial client interaction and the final project delivery. After a contract has been approved, this tool helps individuals generate estimates for their work, then bills them for it, and creates a plan for managing the project.

Wady:

Overwhelming amounts of data may occasionally flood the screen. When faced with an overwhelming amount of information, it might be difficult to locate specific specifics.

Robert
Director w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11–50

We found our home!

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: My experience has been outstanding. My entire work life is in Scoro.

Zalety:

Our experience with Scoro to keep team members connected and up-to-date has been exceptional. With a brief learning curve on learning how to use the software, we were up and running in a week. Also, all of the integrations that Scoro allows saves time and increases production.

Wady:

My hope is that one-day Scoro can integrate with Gmail.

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000

Now I can quickly track my project in Scoro

4,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Because of its usefulness and the simplicity of its features. I like how everything is in one location and how well-organized it is. Based on my experience, Scoro is superior to other options.

Zalety:

Scoro has helped us organize our efficacy. It streamlines processes, especially those related to keeping an eye on potential new sales. Personally, this means I can devote less time to navigating red tape and more time to making progress on the product itself.

Wady:

The one thing I don't like about scoro is that you have to manually enable the "send notification as email" option every time.

Helen
MD w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Easy to use and everything in one platform

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall it's saved us a bunch of time, helped information to become far more visible amonst the whole team, and given us reports and insights we could never have got before due to information living in separate systems. The team enjoy using it too.

Zalety:

Having used a lot of project management software in my past, I've found Scoro to be one of the easiest and most intuitive to use. I've rarely needed to read documentation or watch videos, because you can mostly just tell how it works. When I do have a specific question, their support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - I get detailed replies with screenshots from a real person typically wtihin just a few hours that answer my questions in full. From an initial lead/ enquiry, Scoro can handle the full end to end process of converting that into a quote, project, set of tasks, project plan and invoice. It also has time tracking. We've been able to get rid of 3 different bits of software because Scoro can handle it all. It even integrates wtih our accounting software Xero. One of the things I like the most are the customisable dashboards which pull whatever key metrics you'd like to measure into one place, giving you powerful insights into your sales and productivity performance.

Wady:

It does take time to get all your data imported and work out how to set things up in a way that works for you. However this would be the case for all software of this type - if you want it to be tailored to you, you have to put the upfront effort in. This isn't a critique but rather something to be aware of when planning how long to get things initially set up - we did ours in 6 weeks due to an impending deadline, but 3 months would be more comfortable. Price wise, it's towards the higher end of the scale, but I think it's worth it.

Margit
client manager w kraju: Estonia
Księgowość, Pracownicy: 201–500

Easy menu, easy to use

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Reminds me of the priority tasks in my day's work today

Zalety:

The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy. The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

Wady:

The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard. The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

Laura
Sales Manager w kraju: Estonia
Źródło recenzenta

Great tool for assorment, selling and general analysis

Komentarze: Before we were using Excel. The comparison is enormous:
- work efficiency has risen tremendously
- "forgetting" or "loosing" offers on paper has dropped to 0
- can always keep an eye on what has been done, what is in the process etc.
- all data (clients, assortment, purchase history) is in one general system together

Zalety:

Client-based quick access to purchase history and same order possibility with just a few cliks. Category and sub-category segmentation possibilities, which makes it easier for other users to select suitable products for selling. Able to see sales margin% while composing quotes and deciding upon possible discounts. Possibility to link all active projects dierctly to the weekly/montly calendar --> providing a complete overview of th schedule ahead. NB! Possibility to activate active projects only for the employees involved (not everyone!).

Wady:

Unable to delete expired data once some previous action has been taken. Sometimes you need to apply too many filters before you get the data you require. Unable to change description or other data on the invoice, that does not affect the sum, once the payment has been transferred (it becomes locked in the system).

Sigen
Project Architect w kraju: Panama
Architektura i planowanie, Pracownicy: 51–200

Scoro Review

4,0 3 lata temu

Zalety:

It is great to have access to most of the information related to the projects. Having the Gantt chart has definitely been a plus to the new updates.

Wady:

I would like to see easiness in linking MY tasks to the project (the dropdown options should be related only to that project especifically and not ALL projects that are not even assigned to me). This is especifically when doing an event. Also, when closing an event tht I modified, I'd prefer to go straight back to the main schedule, not just to that one event separately. The Gantt, even though it's been a gread addition, still needs more work.

Linda
Project Manager w kraju: Łotwa
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Perfect software to organise work flow and bills

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: We are very happy that Scoro gives us possibility to have detailed overview over Projects.
For example – we can enter every task what has been completed, outgoing and incoming invoices and see what profit we get at the end.
It has helped a lot to work on our employees productivity, by not spending too much hours where there is not enough profit etc.

Zalety:

It has everything we needed as company - time tracking, task management, calendar, incoming and outgoing bill register. We have customised Scoro to the level where it is very convenient for all of our workers. And we still are discovering new things on Scoro. There are so many tools to work with :)

Wady:

Sometimes it is very hard to understand, especially for beginners.

Daniel
Daniel
Innovation Coach w kraju: Niemcy
Doradztwo w zakresie zarządzania, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy
Źródło recenzenta

High performing crm and work management software

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: CRM for a small consulting company, integrated and semi-automated quoting and invoicing.
Agile task, time and project management in a self-organized team.

Zalety:

The combination of CRM (including invoicing) and work management (including tasks, projects, time tracking) is rare. Scoro integrates the different solutions very well and offers external integrations to include accounting as well. We haven't tried that last one yet, but we will at some point. The CRM is down-to-earth and highly customizable. Task management and time tracking seems to be geared towards IT service providing companies, but again, it's customizable and works in different industries and companies. Not our original focus, but very helpful nonetheless, are the reporting functions. The more we use the system, the more data we can analyze with only a few clicks. Reports for work time and utilization and for the pipeline give us valuable insights into our business.

Wady:

The onboarding package was an obstacle at first; we haven't used the entire package either, but that may have to do more with the specific conditions of our company. Project management is still missing a few interesting features. Budgeting and reporting works well, but when working with agile methods, you'll miss a project-specific Kanban board / backlog and burndown charts. Support staff is usually very helpful though, and they seem to appreciate input regarding new functions.

Nick
Projektmanager w kraju: Niemcy
Projektowanie, Pracownicy: 51–200

Worst Managementtool for Projects

1,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Bad

Zalety:

Nothing. Scoro makes working very confusing and unintuitive.

Wady:

Everything. Scoro is by far the worst application I have used in twenty years of management experience. Scoro is uncredibly antiintuitive a extremely confusing for most of the team members. Even you extensively study this programm for several months, it still has a lot of hidden weird problems. The user interface is really bad and not understandable. The whole app design is complete crap.

Odpowiedź sprzedawcy: Scoro

2 lata temu

Hi Nick, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you have not been having a good experience with Scoro but appreciate you sharing your insight with us. We are always happy to hear the ways in which we can improve at Scoro. As such, we hope you'd be open to a call at your convenience to walk through the specifics of the challenges you are facing & hear your ideas on what would make Scoro a more valuable & user friendly system. We would happily review your current workflows and configurations to identify any areas for potential optimization too and we may even be able to solve some of the problems you have been experiencing. Thanks Team Scoro

Erkki
Marketing Manager w kraju: Estonia
Architektura i planowanie, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

More than just a time management

4,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: It is great that it is web-based - possible to connect from any device and location.
Great tool for company and people management. Next step could be expanding with accounting software, to get rid of doubleing the invoices etc.

Zalety:

Scoro collects all info together and makes easy to create reports and get overview. For special needs it is easy to customize and export data for eternal analysis or viewing (pdf , xls etc)

Wady:

The UI of Scoro could also be customizable (like colors, font sizes etc). The sync with other calendars is complicated. In some stages the filling with information is too time consuming and complicated

Kate
Account Manager w kraju: USA
Szkolenia zawodowe i coaching, Pracownicy: 11–50

xx

Zalety:

Very easy to use- the right level of detail for our business.

Wady:

Lack of integration across quotes, projects, and invoices

Christoph
Partner w kraju: USA
Inżynieria mechaniczna lub przemysłowa, Pracownicy: 201–500

An Innovative Space for Work with all the Amenities required

3,0 5 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Scoro constantly assisted me and improved the team's productivity. On the other hand some features gone missing and occasional search difficulties stood away it from being perfect. Although it has a lot of power with huge possibilities and I am looking forward how its adapting.

Zalety:

The Scoro helped me to consolidate everything into one demonstration. It brought together the project components task, schedules and finance. Developing and executing quotes made much simpler. On top of that, having a visual lines sales to follow through, I could prioritize deals and push them faster. By looking at Scoro reports I am able to tell out time wasters and boost the work.

Wady:

We are bit short on some functions Scoro can not provide. Custom fields and dynamic form options would be something unexpected indeed. Sometimes things were neither easy to find. If only they could make some performance tweaks that will save me precious click. I got tired of recopying the same items on invoices. Bulk option will be a big time critter.

Talent Acquisition Consultant w kraju: Indie
Kadry, Pracownicy: 11–50

Great Planning and Management software

Zalety:

I am very impressed with the customizable options and support that this platform provides. It is very user friendly, with the ability to visually drag and drop, making it a pleasure to work with. Furthermore, I appreciate that the channels and views can be reused, thus saving me time. Even with a lot of data displayed on the screen, the interface is still designed to be responsive on smaller screens such as smartphones.

Wady:

I find Scoro's frequent updates to be challenging, as they are often done without prior warning. This makes it difficult to stay on top of the alterations and become familiar with each new version.

Liene
Liene
Media Agencies Sales Director w kraju: Łotwa
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Perfect when you get used to it

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: In general, it seems that we have not even worked so far. Now we are at a more professional level, customer lists are organized and understandable, accounting is transparent. Communication with the client can be traced throughout the course of the relationship.

Zalety:

368/5000 Easily monitor my time consumption at work. It is very easy to monitor the dynamics of relationships with the client. Never miss important things. I know what my colleagues are doing and where they are. We have gone through a new level of offer preparation. Accounting supervision is available to everyone, you can see the status of each client-whether he delayed payment, whether the invoice was sent, etc. Available from any device with Internet access

Wady:

It takes some time to understand the program and its features. Sometimes the orientation between the sections is similar to the maze :)

Jesse
Account Manager w kraju: Kanada
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Solid, feature-rich project management tool

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Really positive overall experience. It's a solid time tracker that can also work as your CRM and PM tool

Zalety:

Scoro offers a full life-cycle product to take us from the initial quote, thru project management and onto billing. We primarily got it for time tracking, and the flexibility of its setup makes it a powerful tool and an excellent option for a company like ours.

Wady:

That planned activities are automatically turned into scheduled activities. This could work well if your work follows closely with the plan. We would use it as a rough resource planning tool, but as is it creates more headaches than it's worth.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Super good sales manager tool

4,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Experience is good - customer support is fast and effective, all the problems are resolved. The program is functional enough, good functions are constantly being added. I can not wish a better program.

Zalety:

It's very important for me as a sales manager to analyze sales from every angle and Scoro allows it.

Wady:

I do not like the constant updating that has been forced on everybody. Updates are great, but let me choose. For example, the environment font was changed. Why? A little thing, but I'd rather like to change and choose things myself.

Condrae
CAD Technician/Construction Supervisor w kraju: Jamajka
Budownictwo lądowe, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Scoro is a great tool for any business

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Scoro is helping our company to keep track of our projects and helps us to make good management decisions. With this software, there has been increased efficiency and better information gathering and reporting for all our projects.

Zalety:

Scoro is easy to use. It was easy to incorporate into our existing business structure. It has great features like Project tracking and Reporting, the calendar, and the task tracking section. An overall great platform to use.

Wady:

There are not really any bad things about Scoro. For beginners, it will take a couple of days to get a hang of the software, however there is always the help menu.