Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: LearnWorlds

4,7 (124)

Informacje o produkcie: LearnWorlds

Najlepsza platforma do tworzenia i sprzedaży kursów online z poziomu własnej strony internetowej.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: LearnWorlds

Wady:

I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket.

Oceny produktu: LearnWorlds

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

LearnWorlds ma ogólną ocenę 4,7 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 124.

Czy używałeś już produktu: LearnWorlds?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (124)

Aimee Rebekah
Aimee Rebekah
Director w kraju: USA
Medycyna alternatywna, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Best value for LMS for a small school

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: I have loved my experience so far with LearnWorlds so much that I decided to build another site with it for a membership site that has a meditation library that I was hosting on WordPress & that I was going to develop an app for. If you think outside of the box you can use LearnWorlds to deliver content not just for courses because it's so flexible this is what I love about it. You can scale it way up and have really high level courses and programs or you can scale it way down and have just a simple tool for content delivery.

Zalety:

The things I love most about LearnWorlds are:1. The ability to import SCORM files and have them be part of the course delivery.2. The variety of assessments.3. The website templates.4. The ability to have all courses on a branded app.

Wady:

There is a little bit of a learning curve to get started. I switched from teachable and teachable does not have the functionality that LearnWorlds does and it also has a really simple start up process. LearnWorlds has more going on when you login and so you have to process more information to get started. Overall I still find it really simple and intuitive. It's not complicated it's just a lot more to process at first.

Rod
Director w kraju: USA

The best I've found yet.

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall I love working with Learnworlds. I appreciate the support team who are always responsive and helpful. I love LW commitment to improvement as well and also that they've happy for feedback. After almost a decade of developing educational resources online, they are absolutely the best I've encountered.

Zalety:

We had been using a competitor LMS for some time and when we started the basic features such as video management, text docs etc. were fairly comparable. So the most appealing features initially was the ability to adapt the platform to our 'look', the community pages and the inbox features. I also grew to appreciate the Vimeo integration and now the improvements in the above and also the mass email function and wide range of tools and features are pretty compelling.

Wady:

We found the sales functions not suitable for our offers so couldn't use that and therefore lost other functions such as affiliate programs.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Kajabi i Thinkific

Powody wybrania produktu: LearnWorlds: A big issue was the fact the Thinkific never allowed us to delete old programs so after 7 years the dashboard was a mess. Once we started shopping around though the additional features that LW had including in-platform community etc made it an easy choice. Then once we met with Antonis I really liked him and then the other team members we interacted with.

Przejście z: Thinkific

Powody przejścia na produkt: LearnWorlds: They just couldn't compare to all the features of Learnworlds.

Kelly-Ann
Chief Visual Officer w kraju: Australia
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

They sepnd a lot of time getting your business then ignore the problems

2,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: They are really responsive in the first couple of months so you can invest your time and money setting up in their system. Then once you're invested they ignore you and spend their time trying to grow their business model with new clients. If you have a long term plan for online learning I'm not sure they're ready to cater to any other businesses than their own.

Zalety:

It has a nice look, and is user friendly.

Wady:

The software has problems. Tabulation of reports and certificates are something I have been going back and forth with the development and customer service team about, they have been incorrect. They apologise for the problems, come back to me every 4 days when they can be bothered and just say we are super busy growing our business due to the surge in online application due to Covid. That doesn't solve my problems, nor does it justify my subscription. My problems are still outstanding and months, weeks later they are still looking into it. Very poor.

Aleksandra
Board Member w kraju: Polska
Źródło recenzenta

Best e-learning platform you can get. Ever.

5,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: What I love most, besides the simple fact that it is easy to operate, are the people behind the scenes - the outstanding Customer Support, the developers who react swiftly and accomodate for the strangest needs and trainers who walk us through new features on webinars. If you are looking for a really great platform this is your sign to look no further.

Zalety:

I've never encountered such perfectly serving Customer Support. The platform is worth every penny. Versatile, easy to design, you simply have fun designing your courses. Plus the neverending new features introductions we are pampered with. Don't hesitate and go for it!

Wady:

Nothing. Seriously nothing. It's perfect.

Iona
CEO w kraju: Hiszpania
Źródło recenzenta

Has everything I was looking for

Zalety:

LearnWorlds streamlined the process of course creation and implementation. I wouldn't have been able to build my online school without it.

Wady:

The cost is geared more towards companies rather than startups. I would like the option for app integration to be cheaper. Moreover, there could be more flexibility with question types offered.

Looking Forward to Many More Years

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

The website design and SEO on LearnWorlds is great. My website ranks very high on Google, and I was able to customize so many different aspects, which is incredibly important when making an e-learning course. Their customer service is amazing and very helpful.

Wady:

Their web design and course creation can be a little daunting at the beginning making it not super beginner friendly, but still worth it in the long run.

Jesus
CEO w kraju: Hiszpania

The best. Awesome.

Zalety:

It's the Terminator of all the LMS. You can do ANYTHING and have total control.

Wady:

The first 2-3 hours are a little chaotic.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Thinkific

Powody wybrania produktu: LearnWorlds: Better services and options for the similar price.

Przejście z: Thinkific

Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Professional and growing platform with latest features and personal support

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Zalety:

All market standard features are available. Many templates and non-technical frontend, but also customizable to suit own demands. Support is really responsive and technically experienced. Platform performance is great. Easy to scale up business. New features are being released and become available to your school on a regular basis.

Wady:

Actually we always found a solution to our requirements, especially due to a dedicated success manager acting as a sparring partner when investigating new ideas.

Mauro
President w kraju: USA
Doradztwo w zakresie zarządzania, Pracownicy: 2–10

Learn Worlds Review

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Functionality, customization, support team

Wady:

Not being able to have an additional admin per school on starter plan

Amy
Director w kraju: Cypr

Best Support for Online Courses

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Customer support is one of the pillars of LW. I would have given up several times if it wasn't for the support team. In addition, the instruction manuals are excellent and easy to follow. At a difficult time in my life when the company I'd worked for decided to cut employee salaries by 60%, LearnWorlds showed up for me at the perfect time to continue my work on my own terms. I feel they are a company that really cares about its customers. As entrepreneurs, it's up to us to get our companies/schools off the ground, but I feel LW has gone a long way to set us up for success. My school is in its infancy, but I am optimistic that I've chosen the right partner in LW to evolve with the industry and help us to grow.

Zalety:

LW has everything set up in one platform, so someone who is not familiar with technology can easily set up their own school. The templates look beautiful and professional, and are easy to use. Customer support is stellar, and I've always had experts help me at any time I have needed them. Everything I worried about has been taken care of by LW, including the legal issues, data protection, etc., and everything I could have imagined has already been carefully thought-out by the developers, including external pages, etc. I researched learning platforms for about two years and was about to go with Thinkific, but Learnworlds seem to offer the most features for comparable basic-tier prices. From every angle, Learnworlds came out on top for me, and continues to do so. As a Greek-Cypriot, I'm also proud to support this innovative company coming out of Greece :-)

Wady:

The amount of information and work involved for a novice (like myself) in setting up a school on LearnWorlds can be overwhelming, but I'd rather have too much information than too little. At times, it was not clear what features I was getting on the Starter plan (for example, I thought that I could offer Group sessions via Learnworlds without having to take out another subscription to a third-party, Calendly). Also, even though the fees for Starter plan are reasonable compared to other learning platforms, I think subscription plans should be offered in Startup because it is hard to sell online courses in such a bloated market, and having subscription plans can help small startups like myself to offer customers more attractive options. It is also difficult to offer free eBooks because although they are easy to create in LW, it is hard to get them to potential customers outside of LW.

Alicia
Director of Online Learning w kraju: USA
E-Learning, Pracownicy: 11–50

Perfect Solution for our Online School

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: The data we can pull from our courses is above and beyond. Learnworlds has given us everything we need to create innovative, engaging online courses that people LOVE taking. The interface is user-friendly and integrates with several other programs like Zapier and Mailchimp. They have constantly improved the platform and have gone the extra mile to help make our school successful with professional development offerings. We couldn't be more happy with our LMS selection!

Zalety:

I love so many things about this software. I think first and foremost the best part is the team behind it. From every aspect of using this software they have been helpful and forward thinking. Everything they have promised, they have delivered. They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I researched over 100 LMS options when I began our school and I have never once regretted choosing Learnworlds.

Wady:

I wish there were more prebuilt templates in the ebooks. I also wish the built in assessment tool offered more question formats. They have recently added multiple selection answers which is great! I am also looking forward to more updates in the extra sections for users involving social interaction and communication in addition to what they already offer. For example, I'd like to be able to easily email users in a course directly from the LMS.

3 lata temu

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this insightful review, Alicia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! We are constantly working on new features or advancing the existing ones, so stay tuned.

Kerryn
Marketing and Communications Officer w kraju: Australia
Zarządzanie organizacjami non-profit, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

A great product for a remote workforce.

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I think the overall experience we have had with LearnWorlds has been very positive, and there are many features we have yet to explore and use to its full potential.

Zalety:

As a company that has a large remote workforce, we needed the flexibility to move to an online learning platform. We have a lot of resources that, prior to 2020, would be delivered in a face to face classroom or on site. Now, we can offer resources, more widely, not only to equip our workforce, but to be used by others. Support is great, and when we have questioned a particular feature that hasn't been available, they have often sent our query to product development and it soon pops up.

Wady:

We do use this platform as our main website. As it is primarily designed to be an online learning platform, it can sometimes be a little clunky in places. Having said this, benefits far outweigh the inconveniences and most 'drag and drop' style of website building platforms don't have the complete flexibility of bespoke sites either. I would, as the overall administrator, love to be able to 'lock' the theme so other users can't pick other colours and styles for various things such as backgrounds and buttons.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Kajabi

Powody przejścia na produkt: LearnWorlds: We chose Learnworlds as it was better value for money - enabled more courses and options.

Nic
Director of Operations w kraju: USA

Great Coaching Platform

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Absolutely wonderful all the way around.

Zalety:

It has so many wonderful features. The platform did integrate well when we left the previous platform. We are able to customize so much more now with the site, and we are able to add a mobile app the works incredibly well for very little cost. The ability to livestream to our audience straight to their phones without using any social media is so useful! We are now able to offer something unique in our field that we are certain nobody else is doing at this time. They are also steadily working on improvements and new features to remain at the cutting edge of the elearning industry. Their staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the functionality of the platform and our needs as the consumer. Not using their platform is like not investing in Apple before the iPod… you will regret it.

Wady:

That they are not US based, so our conference calls happen at inconvenient times for them.

Albert
Developer w kraju: Kanada
Zarządzanie organizacjami non-profit, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Awesome LMS and course authoring platform

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Awesome experience. Our customers were extremely happy moving from our previous platform to the current one.

Zalety:

The support team, weekly webinars, user guides, integrations, API, templates, custom code, and help videos are awesome!

Wady:

At the time of purchase, the account manager and marketing team advertised that after login pages were password protected. Their technology and development team clarified that only one page was password protected, and all other pages could be accessed without login. I had to use a workaround to address this.

Tech director w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

LearnWorlds is the perfect courses platform

5,0 3 miesiące temu

Zalety:

The customer service is friendly, with the same people, and quick to help. The platform has a zillion design choices and they are ALWAYS innovating with new products. It is hard to keep up, but that is a good thing.

Wady:

Nothing that I can think of. It is a platform that keeps on giving.

Lauren
Leadership Development w kraju: USA
Transport/ciężarówki/rolnictwo, Pracownicy: 201–500

Great Education Platform

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Still learning the product but very happy with our test results. Very excited to offer a plat form for the team for learning and development.

Zalety:

The ability to brand your academy and offer online learning to the team. LearnWorlds offers us the ability to upload video learning, quizzes and offer the team an experience online that they can access from their home, office on their computer or their mobile devide.

Wady:

There is a drip email feature that requires you to add the user 24 hours before you can send an email. This is a bit frustrating.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Kajabi

Powody przejścia na produkt: LearnWorlds: Ease of Use, Branding, price point options

3 lata temu

Lauren, thank you for sharing your experience and valuable insights on using LearnWorlds! We're so excited to hear that your overall experience with LearnWorlds is a positive one and that you can offer a top-notch learning experience to your team. We have already shared your constructive feedback with the product team. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our trusted Customer Success team. We wish you every success!

Sudharshana
Head of PeoplesHR Academy w kraju: Sri Lanka
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

The best Learning Platform

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We could launch our learning academy within a short period because of the compatibility of this software. The templates provided are so useful & leas time consuming for courses creations.

Zalety:

This platform is so user-friendly and have made the implantation super fast and easy from creating the site to publishing the courses.

Wady:

- Compliance management can be improved. We had instance where our private courses were sent to unregistered users with the registration links. - No backup or an undo option for the page creations.

Giorgos
Owner w kraju: Grecja
Muzyka, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

It does what is says! And a bit more.

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Overall, one of the best (if not the best) platforms out there to host your online academy, online training center etc. Never had any issues, everything works fast and feels solid. Just trust these guys.

Zalety:

Fast, reliable, good price, plenty of tools to work with (from the pro tier and above),

Wady:

It's a bit more complicated when it comes to lesson settings (e.g. you have to do SEO one time for the page and another time for the course itself). The video library gets messy when you have many videos (there isn't an option to organize them by "newest" or "oldest," etc.). There's a lack of user-defined "preset sections" or something similar, in order to build pages quickly and achieve better cohesion across your school. Copy-paste sections is counter-intuitive.

Źródło recenzenta

Stable platform to build on

Zalety:

The site is stable and is consistently accessible

Wady:

Learning curve to implement - customer service response can be slow

3 lata temu

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! our feedback is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Jamie
Co-Founder/ Business Manager w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 2–10

My experience with LearnWorlds

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I am creating the worlds first yoga virtual library for people living with a form of inflammatory arthritis, LearnWorlds has helped a tech novice make that happen. The customer support is fantastic and I get a response quickly and precisely.

Zalety:

As someone who is not very tech savvy, I have managed to build both a website and online courses via LearnWorlds which I would have never thought possible on my own.

Wady:

Sometimes it is challenging to move things to the place and size desired as it is set up in a way that means there are standardised options for example text: small, large etc. instead of customisable. Although the customer service is very good, it would be good to have the option for a Zoom call once a month I know this is an option for higher tier but a one per month option would help me out tremendously as I learn more from human interactions!

Jacqueline Zaleski
Jacqueline Zaleski
Author & Instructor w kraju: Ekwador
Źródło recenzenta

Their initial proposal to switch hosts was the ultimate in a professional academic offer.

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: This software makes it possible to me to have an international school, to interact with a widely diverse platform of students without the "brick and mortar"overhead that continues to make education too expensive for many students. It also allows me the one-on-one contact with students who have very specific questions that I want to throughly answer, instead of sitting in a typical lecture hall with hundreds of others holding onto their unanswered questions.

Zalety:

There's nothing wrong with making a fortune selling courses on using a hula hoop, but I've been professional field researcher outside the USA for nearly 13 years. I have five professional degrees in subjects that I am passionate about to my core. I want to attract self-directed students. All the other online hosts that I thoroughly researched or used focused on what I call "recreational learning." My courses are serious investigations to make a sizable income. LearnWorlds has so many professionals on staff that they understood that concept and are helping me to attract those who need CPD credits as an ESL teacher or a respectable career as an English Tutor in as little as a week."

Co Founder Learning4teams w kraju: Grecja
Źródło recenzenta

Learnworlds is a great platform for creators of elearning material such as learning4teams

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I often work with LearnWorlds and find it easy to use and construct an eLearning platform with engaging content

Zalety:

The product is a very user-friendly product. We love the fact that we can create interactive videos with questions, SCORMs, and subtitling. There are many more

Wady:

There are many gamification features. However, there are areas where this could improve

Cynthia
English Teacher w kraju: USA
E-Learning, Samozatrudnienie
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Bezpłatna wersja próbna
Źródło recenzenta

Perfect for my new school!

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Excellent! Customer support has clearly and kindly answered all my questions. Plus, they have so many easy-to-follow tutorials available online. Learn worlds provides a lot of templates and options for what you can add to your course. It's taken mean little time to learn it, but I LOVE it!

Zalety:

I love all the options on the platform and how professional it looks. I've had a couple of students try it, and they said it is super user-friendly and interactive. Also, the customer support is incredible. I've been trying different platforms for more than a year. Finally I found the one I've been looking for!

Wady:

I'd love to see the option to add PPT directly (although SlideShare works great, too, but it's an extra step). I'd also love to be able to easily record and add audio to individual slides in PowerPoint. I've only found one other platform (Thinkific) that allows you to do this, and that was almost a game-changer for me. But I'm so happy with LearnWorlds for everything else.

Alberto
Alberto
Co-founder w kraju: Hiszpania
Źródło recenzenta

It is a good option to create your own course management platform

4,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: We were evaluating several platforms, starting with MoodleCloud but it was not very attractive for the user. We tried LearnWorlds and it convinced us, we hired it for several months because it had all the features we were looking for and it was a cheap option. Currently we do not use them because we have not achieved the desired user number, but we think it is one of the best applications to create your own e-learning platform.

Zalety:

It is very easy to use, it is very complete with all the functions that are needed, it includes integrations with other tools. The technical support is very fast and they always solve incidents or queries very quickly.

Wady:

Might be missing a few more integrations

Rafael
Rafael
CEO w kraju: Brazylia
Źródło recenzenta

The perfect solution to sell online courses and build your own online academy!

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Before I used wordpress with a series of plugins to deliver my courses online, which required a lot of configuration time, bug fixes and customizations. After migrating to leranworlds I was able to focus more on what matters: the production of the contents!

Zalety:

I love the ease of creating the landing pages of the courses and adding and organizing the content. It is a complete platform, with a lot of flexibility to adapt to different online business models.

Wady:

The only functionality that I did not find is the ability to make the release of classes dependent on making previous modules ...