Recenzje produktu: AnyDesk

4,6 (1 399)

Informacje o produkcie: AnyDesk

AnyDesk jest pionierskim i innowacyjnym dostawcą oprogramowania zdalnego pulpitu Remote Desktop i oferuje szybką, łatwą i bezpieczną zdalną pomoc techniczną.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: AnyDesk

Zalety:

The software uses barely any space and runs super smooth in any device. The user interface is clean and simple which is suitable even for beginners.

Wady:

Whenever you have a weak internet connection it takes longer and it lags a bit.

Oceny produktu: AnyDesk

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

AnyDesk ma ogólną ocenę 4,6 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 1 399.

Czy używałeś już produktu: AnyDesk?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (1 399)

Luis Daniel
Luis Daniel
Lead Application Developer w kraju: Portoryko
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11-50

Great Free Alternative to Teamviewer

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Really pleasant and a great alternative whenever the Teamviewer License we use at work is under use and we've been considering and slowly moving our clients to AnyDesk because paying Teamviewer is now an expensive subscrption when there's so much good alternatives.

Zalety:

It works exactly how'd you expect if you come from using Teamviewer or other remote desktop access applications. You can transfer files, keep bookmarks of your most accessed computers or just organize them. Anydesk has also improved with time, which now I find no use to keep paying for Teamviewer which has become really expensive as of late. Anydesk has a lot of the options you would need from Teamviewer and does them right and secure. Even better when the price is FREE.

Wady:

It can be a little bit heavy on the CPU side when using it on older hardware. Keep that in mind. If the connection is really slow, it can lag a bit, but you can optimize the image to be quick and disable the sound, whereas in Teamviewer, the image will just freeze and you have to quit Teamviewer, the only issue with AnyDesk is just the CPU Usage. Also the Mac Version used to be buggy, haven't used it in a while, but Buggy as in all the text was white (not sure if it's on the latest OS X, have not used it in a while, been on Windows).

Dhanushka
Network Security Engineer w kraju: Holandia
Doradztwo w zakresie zarządzania, Pracownicy: 1 001-5 000

A Robust, Secure and User-Friendly Remote Access Solution

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall, AnyDesk is a great remote desktop access solution. It is secure and reliable, with a user-friendly interface and minimal lag or buffering. It is a bit expensive, but the features are worth the price.

Zalety:

AnyDesk is a powerful and reliable remote desktop access solution. It allows users to access their devices from anywhere with a secure and reliable connection. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to use and navigate. It also offers strong encryption protocols and a wide range of features. The performance is great too, with minimal lag or buffering.

Wady:

AnyDesk can be a bit expensive compared to some of its competitors. It also requires a subscription for some of its more advanced features. Additionally, the setup is a bit complicated, and it can be difficult to troubleshoot.

Maria
NP w kraju: Kanada
Nieruchomości, Pracownicy: 2-10
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

Problems after buying license

1,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

This product worked great when I was using the demo. Once I bought a license, I started running into all sorts of problems, like being displayed a dialog box telling to buy a license (what, another license?) or logging me out randomly. When I tried to contact customer support, I was redirected to a page that said "You cannot access this page". Not impressed. I am sorry I paid for the license.

Wady:

The logging out randomly. The lack of a page for customer support.

Telecom w kraju: Indie
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 2-10

Reliable remote access solution

4,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: My team visiting sites with no Knowledge about product required configuration and it helps me a lot by simply instructing team to open software on device and simply provide id

Zalety:

Mobile device running smooth on android device, no password used to get remote access, easily connect with remote device even on slow speed

Wady:

Some time it didn't respond only after rebooting device solves the problem sometime

Joshua
Joshua
Lead System Administrator w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Usługi finansowe, Pracownicy: 201-500

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Best Remote support app you can ever think of

Komentarze: Magnificent!!!!!!!!

Zalety:

The ability to switch between different remote system without freezing and its super on time, like real time support without a single lag.

Wady:

I wish you can have a voice chat while using anydesk for remote support

Hovhannes
Web Developer w kraju: Armenia
Źródło recenzenta

Best software to get remote access

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: I am working in the office and when I go home I am always in touch with my clients. If they need something urgent, I have to access my working PC and solve the issue or do the task. AnyDesk helps me with this. I can connect and manage my PC like I can am sitting behind it.

Zalety:

AnyDesk works very fast and smoothly. You can always rely on it. Similar software can turn off without any reason. But AnyDesk is always on and ready to work as needed. I like this software and use it every day.

Wady:

I didn't face any problems while using this software and didn't feel that something is missing so far.

Marlyn
Marlyn
Marketing Operations Manager w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 1 001-5 000
Źródło recenzenta

The almost perfect Remote Control App, but…

4,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: This application has two modalities of its functions, for companies it has its rate, for personal use it is free. It is an easy-to-use tool, and it is also a very light application that will not consume a lot of memory on your computer. Apart from accessing the computer and copying the files you need, you can print it remotely or you can even transfer data.

Zalety:

I like AnyDesk because it is a software that helps me with remote work, you can install it on your computer to be able to control another one from my same computer. This application is very helpful when you have to spend your day outside your office or home and you need information that you have on your computer, you can access it from your cell phone and extract what you need in a matter of seconds.

Wady:

For Macs and PCs it works very well, the only thing I don't like is when you try to control a smartphone from another smartphone or from the desktop version to a mobile device, it's almost impossible, you can't select anything and it only limits itself to monitoring what's there on the screen and cannot be interacted with.

Mahmoud
Associate Payments w kraju: Jordania
Bankowość, Pracownicy: 1 001-5 000
Źródło recenzenta

The most effective system to ensure that remote sharing of devices is done as required

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: AnyDesk enabled us to raise the level of remote participation with other colleagues as well as customers, and thus we have sufficient flexibility during remote cooperation in carrying out tasks and reports, as well as during customer service.

Zalety:

AnyDesk efficiently speeds up remote problem-solving and task sharing by providing the easiest way to connect various devices remotely. AnyDesk also helps us improve the speed of responding to customer requests and provides us with a very effective tool through which we can connect their devices and also talk to them to understand and solve the problem. I greatly appreciate the existence of a tight system for managing permissions and also allocating permissions, which gives us greater security during sharing processes.

Wady:

I did not encounter any significant problems, as all the settings are simple and all the tools are clear and easy to use.

Ramgopal
Embedded Software Developer w kraju: Indie

Platform For PC Remote Management

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: The one aspect of AnyDesk that I really appreciate is that you don't need to type the 16-digit code every time because it displays a list of previously connected devices. to remotely fix client laptops and desktops and user computers. Additionally, I can immediately utilize it after downloading it.

Zalety:

Using a mobile device or desktop/laptop, remotely troubleshoot problems and resolve them immediately. It connects almost immediately, and there is little latency. I enjoy connecting to one of my PCs remotely since it is stable and reliable, allowing me to work, transfer files, edit videos, and do many other things.

Wady:

sometimes, it ends the connection on its own or disconnects. Anydesk functions flawlessly on a PC, but the mobile version is awful.

Anydesk w kraju: Tanzania
Tworzywa sztuczne, Samozatrudnienie

Anydesk support

Komentarze: super cool.

Zalety:

Very light application, ease to install and straight forward guidance how to use it. Most of my users understood how to install and run from day one.

Wady:

Customer support takes time to reply and recently update keeps revoke the license.We end up sign in after couple of computer restarts.

Zamruddin
Zamruddin
Consultant IT Trainer w kraju: Indie
Zarządzanie organizacjami non-profit, Pracownicy: 51-200

AnyDesk is easy to use software for Screen Sharing

5,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Easily help team members, Easy to use Interface if the anydesk, That mean everyone can easily use them without any issue. Overall experience is fantastic

Zalety:

I have been using AnyDesk for almost 3 years, and I love to use these because some of my team members are not so techy people, and they need to work on computers, But some functions they do not understand and I need to help them and fix their issues, and this is the place where AnyDesk Come to work it allows me to help them, and they need to just give code that shows in anydesk, and no password or anything for connecting that screen. I can easily find the problem or If I need any file or software for the help, I can easily transfer that with using anydesk file sharing option.

Wady:

No cons from my side, Overall anydesk is a rockstar.

Nipuna
Software Quality Assurance Engineer w kraju: Sri Lanka

Best FREE solution for Remote Desktop Connection

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall experience of using AnyDesk is really good to me and its the best "FREE" alternative for remote desktop connection software. Data consumption also very low and its very user friendly software.

Zalety:

Anydesk is a user friendly remote desktop connection software and it outruns major "paid" remote desktop connection software in many ways. User can connect with a remote desktop in hassle free way . It also gives file transfer between two desktops and not only that it gives many features like Privacy mode, Clipboard and many useful features. Lastly data consumption is very low comparing other remote connection apps.

Wady:

When we come into cons Anydesk and good internet connection is a must factor. If you having a bad internet connection it causes lag on remote computer and you are not able to work properly. But you can drop image quality and continue on your work.

Fay
Owner w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 2-10

Anydesk Review

4,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: I liked working with anydesk as I can help people online with very little hassle they can see exactly what is going on, installation is easier also not so expensive that it makes it out of reach for people.
For a support program one of the better ones

Zalety:

Very easy to use picks up all screens if thier are multiple screens involved. Very secure not just anyone can get in you have to accept the person and also it is very consious of if you changing system files it likes to warn and make sure you know that you are doing this. Value for money - even on the free version the options are great Easy for customers to use as well don't require length installation for it to work

Wady:

Very little to dislike about the program really enjoy the functionality and use of it. A nice program

Irfan
Deputy Manager w kraju: Pakistan
Motoryzacja, Pracownicy: 1 001-5 000

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Amazing Virtual desktop support Around the world.

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Our remote offices are in different cities with long distance, before any desk we have to send our resource for resolving issues from our nearest regional office its take hours or 1 day minimum depend on distance b/w locations, we can't afford delay due to huge numbers of customers transactions,
Therefore we study and select ANYDESK to solve these kind of urgent issues in minutes.

Zalety:

Connect and resolve county-wide remote location issues in seconds. take help with chat option at destination end. Remote access from windows, macOS, Linux OS. take control of problematic PC to resolve issues via Mobile app. file can be transfers via anydesk

Wady:

Network Dependency. Internet speed Dependency. No third party audit has been performed on AnyDesk. Installation is must be required for any change in systems.

Robert
Robert
Marketing Director w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 1 001-5 000
Źródło recenzenta

A fast & simple remote access

5,0 10 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Anydesk allows me to monitor and fix any issue on other devices without the need to move from my office, I can transfer files directly from one PC no another and I don’t need to upload them to a platform and then download them, allowing me to speed up my work, with Anydesk I can access with my laptop or just connect with my iPhone, On the other hand, if I need a document of great importance, it is enough that I have my ID number of my computer to be able to access it and transfer files or document.

Zalety:

I like this remote desktop software since I can access a computer from a mobile or another computer only with the ID that Anydesk provides to the device in a unique way to the computer that we want to access, no matter where you are, with Anydesk you can connect and manage the other device as if you were behind. The time it takes to set up the software and learn how to use it is minimal. Within 10 minutes, you can install and start using it. and it supports numerous devices and platforms, which is a significant plus.

Wady:

What I don't like about Anydesk is that it doesn't have audio call communication with the other device, this would be a useful tool.

Shilpa
Technical Sales Engineer w kraju: Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie
Produkcja elektryczna/elektroniczna, Pracownicy: 11-50

Anydesk- Professional and Efficient Remote Desktop Control Tool

5,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: The overall experience is outstanding and this tool is highly recommended.

Zalety:

-Anydesk is one of the best softwares which can be used to access desktops or even mobiles remotely. It is thus an effective and useful tool for working from home thus saving time & travel . -Easy to install and use -Free version and paid versions are available. Paid version is not too expensive. -Connection can be established fast and there is no time limit for the session usage -If we want to access any desktop remotely ; we need to send a request and any person at the other end should accept this request in the desktop in order to establish a connection and start screen sharing. Automatic connection by just entering a simple password is also possible by changing the security settings. - This software helps IT people to check and resolve PC issues remotely which is a great feature . Hence the overall experience is outstanding .

Wady:

There are numerous pros and hardly any cons to be specially mentioned. We just need to take care of following points: -Sometimes , the session gets disconnected due to low connectivity and once the connection becomes stable ; automatic connection is not established. We need to manually connect again. -There are chances of misuse and hacking are if we move away without disconnecting the established connection. So we need to be careful. -While accessing your office PC remotely using Anydesk, the window may seem to look smaller and difficult to work with. The screen resolution and settings needs to be adjusted to solve this .

Arun
Arun
Manager w kraju: Indie
Szpitale i opieka zdrowotna, Pracownicy: 5 001-10 000
Źródło recenzenta

Best cross platform remote desktop tool

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Stellar and reliable performer for remote access specially during work from home scenario. My IT team could help me easily though I was more than 1000 miles away from my office. The user interface is intuitive. Works really well on mobile devices. With AnyDesk my office is just a click away.

Zalety:

Ease of use, AnyDesk is fairly is easy to set up even for a first time user. The User Interface is simple and it is easy to navigate through the menu options. Stable and Reliable, this is very important while you are working from home, miles away from your office. AnyDesk is a stellar performer in this regard. Virtual Conferencing is one of the best feature available with AnyDesk which helps to share and discuss my ideas with team members remotely. Ability to control your remote Personal Computer through mobile device- This nifty feature is helps us to access remote computers through the AnyDesk mobile application. Users can use the app to perform task like file transfer, shut down or restart a PC. Whitelist- is a feature which authorizes only selected users to access your remote PC. This is a great security feature prevents unauthorized access to sensitive data. Keyboard shortcuts are easy to use and assign. Works fairly well on low bandwidth internet connections

Wady:

Having used AnyDesk for almost two years I haven't come across a con that can be deal breaker.

Muhammad
YouTuber, Freelancer w kraju: Pakistan
Internet, Samozatrudnienie

AnyDesk, Best Remote Access Tool Ever

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Well, Everybody knows that the AnyDesk is almost good at all but I would like to share my experience too.
I'm using the AnyDesk on the Business level as well as on Personal Level. I use to connect with family and friends computers and at the business level, I use to deal with my clients through AnyDesk. Honestly, I never got into trouble, The thing that you will like most In the AnyDesk is, Keeps working on a low internet connection.
You can also use this software to control multiple systems but definitely, you will need a good internet connection and AnyDesk will keep working smoothly.
Now if you are thinking of Remote control software, then definitely the AnyDesk is going to meets all your requirement. You can access your team computer at once or you may connect with your home computer without any hesitation. AnyDesk will not host any of your files and your whole session will be secured and visible only to you.
I will highly recommend you to start using the AnyDesk instead of using third-party cheap and local software.

Zalety:

Applying restrictions to anyone during the whole meeting is one of my favorite ones. I use this feature on a daily basis to restrict screen sharing for a joined partners. As I have created meetings to lecture my clients, so I would like to share my screen only. That's why I always use to restrict all other participants from sharing their screens. Another feature I liked most in the AnyDesk is File Sharing without any hosting. This is a good thing that the AnyDesk software is not going to host our shared files on its server or on any server. Many peoples or using AnyDesk just for secure file sharing without getting hosted, Because some files contain personal data and need to be secure. In fact, this is also a reason that why I'm still using AnyDesk. Moreover, the Feature of the controlling system at once is also amazing at all, there is no long procedure for connection with multiple systems. All we need to do is create a System ID and Password. And I can access multiple systems at once without any hesitation, and the AnyDesk is not going to crash.

Wady:

I'm using The AnyDesk for a long time and I have a good experience with it. But honestly, I have some objections that some feature needs to improve. First of all, I don't like generating random passwords and a random system ID. It should ask by the user for creating the desired password and the desired ID. And it should ask for once, Whenever I start the AnyDesk software, it is going to create a random password each time. And each time I need to connect with the client's system, I will ask him to share his Anydesk details first. And this thing is going to create doubt in my client's mind about my skills, and he will think that I'm not as professional as he was looking for. Secondly, sometimes it keeps showing me connection errors while my client is waiting for a demo through the remote desktop protocol on his own system. This thing always wastes a lot of time and leads me to lose my client sometimes. I hope that the respected team of the AnyDesk will have a look at this problem and will make it better for future use.

Oushana Vajirapani
Head Of IT w kraju: Dominikana
Odzież i moda, Pracownicy: 1 001-5 000

Easy of use

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: In the worldwide pandemic period of Covid 19, Anydesk ran a major role in our business. we was in a situation that need to work from home and give the support to all the users who are also working from home, at that time this tool was a life saver for IT and for the business as well. this tool made our life easy and very efficient. with the optimizations, this application runs really smoothly in any low bandwidth internet connections and environment. i really glad to have this application use in our organization and i really want to thank for all the developers who sweat for this tool. this app was really a life savor.

Zalety:

the simplicity, easy of download, size of the download file, easy installation, network optimized for fast access, good quality and very useful features such as sound transfer and copy paste option is working awesome. its very easy to tell a new user to go to google and download anydesk. and because of the size of the application, its fast and easy to install to any device. even to a mobile.

Wady:

i didn't find any bad in this application. as an IT person this tool fulfill all of our IT needs. simple and fast

Shankha
Shankha
Web Developer w kraju: Indie
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2-10

The best Remote desktop software I have ever used

5,0 6 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

Anydesk is the best, reasons are: It allows you to access multiple desktops in tabbed view under one single window. The unattended access feature is great, I can access my home computer while I am out of city, you don't need anyone to accept the access.

Wady:

They should improve the settings and control center for MacBooks, it creates a lot of problems finding settings like windows after accepting someone's incoming request.

owner w kraju: Francja
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 2-10
Źródło recenzenta

one of the best software for remote control, however more limited features than other similar tools

4,0 5 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Anydesk helped us share screens and take control of our computers seamlessly at a reasonable price (Teamviewer is way more expensive).

Zalety:

I like how simple it is to connect to another computer without losing quality and be able to take control and interact with the client smoothly and seamlessly. I appreciate being able to use a windows computer to use screen sharing with a Mac. Multiplatform works just great. We are always concerned about safety when sharing computers on the internet, and Anydesk offers two-factor authentication and encryption (however, AES 128 as opposed to the most secure AES 256 that Teamviewer is using...)

Wady:

In comparison, Teamviewer has more functionalities such as drag&drop when sharing file is very useful, so is the feature allowing passing control back and forth between the client and the host. Integration is more limited that with Teamviewer. I wish Anydesk had more training and support content online (Teamviewer has loads of them).

Vineet
Vineet
Director w kraju: Indie
Bezpieczeństwo komputerów i sieci, Pracownicy: 2-10

Manage remote devices easily

Zalety:

Love the ease of use, lets you connect to remote devices and they have a version for almost all major OS. Helps us connect to remote users and give them quick resolutions, saves times to visit their places. TO get a quick support one does not even need to install the product, it can just be executed without installation on Windows. Connecting to mobile phones is a big plus, but does not let you operate phones, only view. The personal edition is also free and does not bug you to subscribe to a paid edition.

Wady:

Crashed on a remote computer once, but that's an isolated single event. Drag & drop file to remote desk does not work, I always have to transfer files by using ctrl+c +v. Would also like to see the ability to control mobile phones.

Riyasudeen
IT Engineer w kraju: Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 501-1 000

Anydesk Review

4,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Its a best remote access application to access computers even with basic internet speed, easy to share perform file share between remote and host computers, able to provide permissions which is only required for the person who access, even remote printing is possible through anydesk. It is very easy to setup and not even installation is required to run the app. But it will be inaccessible if remote user starts moving cursor and also lacks modern and competitive features.

Zalety:

Very smooth to access even in low bandwidth network which only takes less internet and easy to perform unattended access

Wady:

Anydesk requires computer management tool similar to Teamviewer where we can manage and access all the computers under that account.

Anvyl
Anvyl
Guest Services w kraju: USA
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

AnyDesk is one of the best remote desktop software solutions

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Overall, it is a great tool and software solution if you need to control your devices from a remote place. It connects fast, works properly regardless of the quality of internet connection and provides a stable link to your device.

Zalety:

The AnyDesk software solution for the remote desktop control is one of the best. It offers multiple options and tools integrated into a nice, very easy to use interface. Very easy to adapt to it and use it on any device.

Wady:

The file transfer is not the greatest, regarding the speed of file transaction from the host to the "slave" device. It goes fine the other way around but for some reason I have been experiencing difficulties.

Customer Support & Technical Writing Specialist w kraju: Pakistan
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51-200

Amazing tool for Remote Desktop Connections

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: User experience is amazing while taking remote desktop connections where the connection is established with easy acceptance request unlike Team viewer where password needs to be communicated every time.

Zalety:

Amazingly, the connection is fast and smooth even though multiple remote sessions are open at same time. Data transfer, user rights, security and saving connections details are some other prominent features where AnyDesk is way better than other RDC tools.

Wady:

Instead of trying to reconnect in case of weak internet connection the session gets closed. If this feature is introduced, will definitely make Anydesk way more efficient.