Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Lucky Orange

4,7 (192)

Informacje o produkcie: Lucky Orange

Dziesięć narzędzi w jednym, aby zwiększyć konwersję na stronie internetowej i poprawić wrażenia użytkowników dzięki mapom kliknięć, nagraniom użytkowników, czatowi na żywo i innym funkcjom.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Lucky Orange

Zalety:

It's difficult to slate the platform considering the price point - Lucky Orange is by far the most affordable (and probably best value for money) heatmapping tool out there.

Wady:

Its a little bit difficult to learn but as all applications you can learn it.

Oceny produktu: Lucky Orange

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Lucky Orange ma ogólną ocenę 4,7 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 192.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Lucky Orange?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (192)

Raad
Raad
Marketing Director w kraju: Jordania
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

5,0 4 lata temu

Zalety:

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

Wady:

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

4 lata temu

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Francois
Head of Technology w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Pisarstwo i redakcja, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

It's a great product, would recommend for anyone with a customer centric website.

5,0 10 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: It's been a good way for us to see where customers might be using the site differently to what we intended as well as a way to easily debug issues customers might have with different screen sizes and browser types.

Zalety:

The ability to see screen sizes and browser types have been really helpful. Obviously being able to see what the customer's journey looked like is of great value.

Wady:

The ability to track based on IP does not seem to be available anymore? Makes things harder as we're debugging using country tracking and session times.

10 miesięcy temu

Hi Francois - Thank you for your review and recommendation of Lucky Orange! We're glad to hear you've used our product to gain insight into the customer journey. Regarding your comment about tracking visitors based on IP, you can do that in Lucky Orange. It's not turned on by default, but the following link to one of our help documents explains how you can enable that setting: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/341-how-to-adjust-visitor-ip-address-display-and-storage-settings. Cheers, Bradley

Julie
Owner w kraju: Australia
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Samozatrudnienie

Useful Tool

4,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: A worthwhile tool that can help, but the cost has risen sharply enough to think about surviving without it in the future.

Zalety:

Ability to see when customers are having trouble.

Wady:

The large increase in fees recently. Not all visitor traffic is showing for one of my websites.

w zeszłym miesiącu

Thanks for your feedback, Julie. Love that you’re able to use Lucky Orange to see when and where your customers experience issues. Regarding your tracking discrepancies, there are many reasons this could be happening: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/275-faq-why-some-visitors-aren-t-tracked. Regarding your pricing feedback, Lucky Orange continues to evolve to bring you more features and scale with you as your business grows. Over the last year we’ve launched multiple question surveys, optimizable segments and a new Optimizely integration among other features. This is in addition to the 20+ features that are included with every Lucky Orange plan. I would be happy to give you a personal tour of our newest features, address your tracking discrepancies and collect your pricing feedback. Use this link to find the best time in your schedule for this tour: https://calendly.com/esmith1214/15min. I look forward to connecting soon. Best Regards - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Wayne
President/CEO w kraju: USA
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Samozatrudnienie

Legacy Lucky Orange was so much better - Hate the new LO

2,0 10 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: For the most part customer service is what has kept me here. If there was another option for Visitor monitoring, recording, and analytics I would switch to a competitor in a heartbeat.

Zalety:

Been with Lucky Orange for over 10 years for the most part it works for other people. Customer Service has always been there if we need anything.

Wady:

When they upgraded we lost the real time visitor monitoring where we could interact with our customers. The recording helps but does start until a few seconds after the customer arrives on our website. The real time doesn't work, there is such a delay in live visitor tracking/monitoring that by the time they show up on the visitors screen on LO they are gone so it is too late to communicate with the customer while they are shopping on the website.

10 miesięcy temu

Wayne, thank you for your feedback and your business over the past decade. We understand your frustrations and hear your concerns. One reason you may not be seeing some visitors in our real-time monitoring is due to our code loading asynchronously after your website loads for the visitor so it doesn't slow down your website. This is a benefit in terms of not impacting your site speed ratings, but it does mean visitors who come to your site and quickly leave won't be tracked. At your earliest convenience, please respond to our latest email chain. We truly value and appreciate your loyalty over all these years and want to help improve your experience. I look forward to hearing from you soon - Bradley with Lucky Orange

Jordan
Head of IT w kraju: Australia
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Great product, but I wish there was more.

4,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: 90% Positive, I'm left wanting more often than not as we have far too many platforms doing too many things. If there was say a in-built way to marry up orders placed on a e-commerce site to the recording of their journey through the site that would be the best case scenario for us.

Zalety:

The customer support uses in heatmaps and live chat are the key reasons for us to purchase Lucky Orange.

Wady:

The pre-made integrations for Bigcommerce seem to leave us wanting. The support and developer docs feel stale and lacking also. The support team itself was very helpful when I had to reach out to them, I'm referring specifically about the support docs at https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/ as all the answers are rather generic.

2 miesiące temu

Thank you for your review, Jordan. Love to hear that your team has been able to use heatmaps and live chat to bring a better experience to your visitors and customers. We appreciate your feedback regarding our BigCommerce integration and have already passed along your comments to our help document team. Regarding your request to "marry up" orders to recordings, this capability already exists within our app through our custom API. Using custom API, you can pass in an ordered event which will then connect it to your customer. Our team would be more than happy to show you how to set it up. Simply send an email to [email protected] referencing this review to get started. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Best Regards - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Quynh
Senior Marketing Specialist w kraju: Australia
E-Learning, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

The heatmapping and website analysis tool you need for your business

5,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: It has been quite good and was a good transition away from another provider we used to have that didn't really give us the information we needed.

Zalety:

I like that it provides a very easy display of your heatmapping so that you can make changes and adjustments to your site/landing pages for better conversion.

Wady:

The funnel feature doesn't seem to work at all. It doesn't accurately track how far people make it through your funnel...and the data retention that Lucky Orange has is quite minimal. It'd be great if we could see data that extends beyond 60 days...

3 miesiące temu

Thank you for your review, Quynh! We love that you’ve been able to gain so much insight from our tools! Heatmaps are a powerful way to see where people interact with your website. Visitor behavior really makes a huge difference in your conversion optimization efforts. Regarding your cons, could you please reach out to [email protected] referencing this review? Lucky Orange offers extended data storage beyond 60 days, and we would be happy to walk you through it. Additionally, we would like to investigate what you’re experiencing with our conversion funnels. Simply send us an email to get the ball rolling. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 2–10

Great tool

Zalety:

I love that I can watch my customer journeys in real time. It's so helpful for UX design, product development and buyer intent tracking.

Wady:

I wish I didn't have to pay for it because I'm an early-stage start-up but it's a service worth paying for.

10 miesięcy temu

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that watching real-time customer journeys has been helpful for your UX design, product development, and buyer intent tracking. Providing you with actionable insights is what we aim for. Thanks again for your review, and happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy
Źródło recenzenta

An easy tool to understand your website performance

5,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall, this is a great tool that helps us a lot in measuring the performance of our website.

Zalety:

I like the simplicity of setting it up and the clear visualization of the data.

Wady:

I didn't like the funnel-building experience, as it has been a bit too complicated for me.

w zeszłym tygodniu

Thanks for leaving us a review! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has been the tool you need to dive into visitor insights to understand what they are doing and experiencing on your website. Google Analytics is a great tool, but you’re left to connect the analytic “dots” to make sense of your traffic. Lucky Orange paints the entire picture for you instead! Regarding your comments about funnels, I would be more than happy to walk you through our funnels, how to set them up and how to understand the results. Simply reply to my last email to set up a time to meet. I look forward to hearing from you, and thanks again for your review! Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

LeeAnn
Owner w kraju: USA
Szkło, ceramika i beton, Pracownicy: 11–50

Customer Review

4,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Good - you've been helpful when I've reached out - I just end up having very little time to analyze the data you're collecting.

Zalety:

The heatmaps if only I would use them more.

Wady:

I honestly have trouble trying to figure out how to get more info. besides the heat maps.

2 miesiące temu

We appreciate your review, LeeAnn! It’s great to hear that you’ve enjoyed using heatmaps to grow your business, and we would love to help you get even more out of Lucky Orange. We offer a complimentary 15-minute walkthrough of Lucky Orange with one of our experts. During this tour, we’ll make sure you know how to make the most out of our 20+ features, including session recordings, conversion funnels and more. For instance, instead of spending hours sifting through recordings, we’ll show you how to use optimizable segments to quickly find the recordings of people who are frustrated or confused. We’d love to schedule your walkthrough, so please use this link to find a time that works best for you: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new. If you have any questions or need to find another time slot for the walkthrough, feel free to contact us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Miffy
Director w kraju: Australia
Produkcja medialna, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Posijtive to date, insights provided that I am yet to see.

Zalety:

Lucky Orange gives insights that are not to be generated as easily and as quickly elsewhere.

Wady:

I need to drive the success of the insights ie. it requires my time. The most precious commodity

3 tygodnie temu

Thanks for your review, Miffy! We love that Lucky Orange gives you the insight you need to find ways to make your website and conversions better than ever. I also have good news regarding your comment about the time commitment visitor behavior can take. We hear you! Our users have busy lives, and time is indeed very precious. In response to this, we have just launched a new tool called Discovery. Using Discovery, you can answer pressing questions about your visitors. This includes optimization opportunities such as what people who had a frustrating experience did on your website or what people liked the most about your website. You can find it in app or I would more than happy to give you a personal tour of it. Use this link to find a time that works in your schedule to get your free Discovery tour: https://calendly.com/esmith1214/15min. I look forward to connecting soon! Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Sayam
CMO w kraju: USA
Odzież i moda, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Great value for marketeers with limited time and budget

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I was looking for a simple and affordable tech to help assist our conversion optimization goals. Honestly, I did test out its competitors like VWO and Optimizely which are certainly loaded with some great features, glorified UI and excellent support, but all that also accompanies hefty monthly subscription cost and implementation time. If your marketing goals are clear and you want the product to start getting the job done fast and efficient, Lucky orange is your value for money.

Zalety:

I came across Lucky Orange while browsing on the internet for tools to help assist our conversion optimization goals. I decided to give it a shot and was already impressed by how simple they made its setup and get started. Took me 10 minutes to link it up with our landing pages and another 10 to setup the dashboard. The recordings feature is great, but the quality of the live view of visitors on website is phenomenal. I love the dashboard, especially the ability to create multiple funnels and observe their performances through their daily or weekly auto-generated reports via email.

Wady:

It's quite evident that UI isn't their most important focus. It's definitely trailing in the branding game of today's b2b saas products. But if one is ok to overlook the glorification of software elements, the core of the product is strong and gets the job done. It skipped tagging from some recordings from time to time, but I reached out to their support team and they immediately helped us fix it.

4 lata temu

Thanks for the review, Sayam! We're thrilled you've been able to leverage Lucky Orange to help improve your website and drive more conversions. Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one tool helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Joshua
Administrator, Web Technology / IT Support w kraju: USA
Motoryzacja, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Has helped us offer better support and better track down customer issues

Zalety:

The live chat and session recordings have enabled us to better serve our customers. The live chat allows us to answer questions in real time for customers and allows them to complete their order without having to sit on hold trying to connect with us via the phone. It also allows us to better track down issues customers experience.

Wady:

The biggest challenges we have had is that sometimes the session recordings do not exactly match what the customer experienced. I am not certain, but I think it may have to do with externally hosted JavaScript files. It would also be helpful if when you are searching for a customer session, more of the data would bring up the session. Sometimes even when I have the city, state, phone number and email address of a customer, I still cannot locate their session recording. This is especially frustrating when I finally find the session and some or all of that information is in the session data, but it still did not come up in the session search results.

w zeszłym roku

Thank you for the review and feedback - I'll pass it along to our engineering team. It's great to hear that you're using Session Recordings to provide even better support to your customers. We're here if you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Amit
Product Manager w kraju: Indie
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

Amazing Product! Heat-mapping made easy : )

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: The overall experience has been excellent! It's my go-to tool for exploratory & investigation analysis for our website. It helps me immensely in making data-driven decisions daily.

Zalety:

In one word: EVERYTHING! Great product, easy to operate, easy setup & impressive visualization capabilities!

Wady:

Back-tracking of data for heat mapping is only possible for 60 days!

12 miesięcy temu

Thank you for your positive review of Lucky Orange, Amit! We're thrilled to hear that you find our tool great, easy to operate, and are impressed by Lucky Orange's visualization capabilities. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you and your business. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange, and we're here should you need any help! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Kathy
Owner w kraju: USA
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Great software for analyzing traffic

5,0 2 lata temu

Zalety:

This software has been a godsend when the need for troubleshooting reared its ugly head. We've used this on multiple occasions to identify or eliminate problems that were impacting sales. We had this "turned on" even when we weren't actively using it, and the info we are able to glean from the heat maps show us how to reformat our homepage for best customer experience. Also we use it to identify different shopping tendencies. Highly recommend Lucky Orange to anyone who has an eCommerce business that truly wants to be able to dig deeper in data in order to grow.

Wady:

I had a difficult time disconnecting an old account for Lucky Orange, so between the 2 different versions it was tricky getting set up correctly. Unfortunately I waited until I was in the middle of troubleshooting after reinstalling (that was on me) so I wasn't able to tell if it was LO not working properly or my website. But customer service has always been EXCELLENT. This really isn't a complaint just don't do what I did and wait until you need it to have it live on your store.

2 lata temu

Wow! Love that Lucky Orange plays a role in the growth of your website! Understanding visitor behavior really makes all the difference. Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation. Our team is here should you need anything else! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Josh
Creative Director w kraju: USA
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 11–50

Does the job

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: It has served its purpose for the most part, and for the price it's worth it. Admittedly, I could probably do a better job of learning the ins and outs, but something about the interface makes it frustrating to really dig in.

Zalety:

My favorite part about LuckyOrange is actually the surveys. We have gained great insights from our customers via the survey that shows on our cart page and offers a small discount in exchange for the customers' thoughts.

Wady:

The "Watch" feature is pretty glitchy and slow, and also doesn't show a lot of information on the page, most likely due to other apps interfering, but annoying nonetheless.

12 miesięcy temu

We appreciate your review, Josh! Surveys are such an incredible asset to a website, and we are thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying them! Have you had a chance to try our new multiple question surveys? We also offer personalized 15-minute introduction calls to help our users get more from their Lucky Orange, and we would highly recommend it. You can sign up for it here: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new. We look forward to hearing from you soon, and thank you again for your review! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Martin
CEO w kraju: Irlandia
Meblarstwo, Samozatrudnienie

Satisfied with the app

5,0 12 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

I like the fact that you can view live visitors, view they're live shopping carts ect.

Wady:

Sometimes it does not give a picture of the recording and seems like it misses some of the recording

11 miesięcy temu

Thank you so much for your review! Love to hear that we can wow you with our technology, especially with our Live View and Session Recordings. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We appreciate your feedback on your experience, and we've shared it with our team to resolve those issues. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we're always here should you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Projektowanie, Samozatrudnienie

Simple Analytics

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Overall, I've had a good experience with Lucky Orange.

Zalety:

I like the user interface of the software. It's easy to navigate and has options to customize what you are viewing.

Wady:

Sometimes views aren't captured if the visitor clicks around your site too quickly. There is also a delay at times when watching views from visitors in live mode.

12 miesięcy temu

Thank you for your positive review of Lucky Orange! Love to hear that you've had a good experience with Lucky Orange and that you find our user interface easy to navigate. There really is nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. Thank you so much for this great review, and we wish you continued success! Don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to offer any assistance. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Kevin S.
Kevin S.
Digital Marketing Manager w kraju: USA
Meblarstwo, Pracownicy: 201–500

User friendly heatmap application

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: I make a lot of landing pages with subtle differences. Lucky Orange clearly indicates which elements attract clicks and how, and I can also watch recording of site visitors within the app. Extremely useful for testing content.

Zalety:

I had been aware of Lucky Orange and its purpose for some time before deciding to purchase it for our Shopify store. Heatmaps can easily be considered an essential piece of tracking software for an e-commerce site, and Lucky Orange does it well. Their analytics are mostly redundant because of Google Analytics, but for their speciality, LO is great. It visualizes visitor data into something to be interpreted and acted upon.

Wady:

The current system of the heatmap loading over the page can confused people. Also, the heatmap is the big kahuna of Lucky Orange so don't hide it as some random tab! Some assume the app failed. Perhaps a more prominent indication of where the heatmap will go.

Shaun
Operations Coordinator w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Dobra konsumpcyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Haven't seen an orange orange visitor yet :-)

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Lucky orange allowed us to see pretty much all of the visitor information that was important to us right out of the box. The UI is so intuitive and this really helped us get started without too much trouble figuring out where to find stuff. At some point in time, we needed to export some visitor data but the feature was only available for heatmaps and to our surprise, they announced the feature just a few months later. Overall, we now make data driven decisions efficiently with lucky orange

Zalety:

Great and easy to use UI, feature rich out of the box with a wealth of information on website visitors, worth paying for

Wady:

Live chat feature doesn't always show on website

w zeszłym roku

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review! Great to hear that you've been making business decisions based on the insights you've gathered from Lucky Orange. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Pelle
Growth Manager w kraju: Szwecja
Dobra konsumpcyjne, Pracownicy: 51–200

Very good analytics tool

5,0 5 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

Easy to use, good analytics tool, gives me insights.

Wady:

Slow down website but that isnt really an issue anymore

5 miesięcy temu

Those are words we love to hear! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We’re always here should you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

User usage recordings are the best

4,0 4 lata temu

Zalety:

You can see what the users did on your landing or webpage or web app, just like a video. You see where it clicked and notice any strange behavior that could be improved on your side to avoid it.

Wady:

The time it stores your data... with the small plan you get a month, you can add additional months incresing the price of the plan. Also, all the plans have the same features (all), there are no smaller plans with less features (I just use the recordings and the basic analytics, but it has chat popups, heatmaps, survey popups)

Natalie
Director w kraju: Kanada
Dobra konsumpcyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10

Love it!

5,0 10 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: It's great, I would recommend to anyone who needs a heatmapping tool!

Zalety:

I enjoy watching the heatmaps and all the analytics.

Wady:

Still a new product so some occasional glitches.

10 miesięcy temu

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you're enjoying our heatmapping tool and finding value in watching the heatmaps and analytics. We appreciate your recommendation, and we're here should you need anything. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Lee
Lee
Author w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

Lucky Orange has transformed our business! Great product - Great customer service!

5,0 6 lat temu

Zalety:

We love the chat feature and the analytics/recordings that enable us to troubleshoot issues quickly. For example, the recordings help us to resolve 404 errors in real time on the site. The polling has provided additional interaction and learning with our customers. The insights that are gained from the heat maps, combined with the recordings are priceless

Wady:

I would like more flexibility in the polling, especially to be able to EXCLUDE polls on specific pages and not just add certain pages. I would like to get the names of visitors if they are already registered in our system but there isn't yet a good way to do this with Infusionsoft. We are looking forward to that addition.

Yuri
Marketing Analyst w kraju: Brazylia
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

New way to see how customers interact with my company's website

5,0 6 lat temu

Zalety:

Until I knew this tool, I had no idea that there was something similar. Lucky Orange allowed a more careful analysis of my company's website, we began to analyze the days of major visits, heatmaps and frequency of visits, to determine the best moments to publish some sales.

Wady:

At first we had difficulty to understand that we would need to disable the IP's of the internal PC's of the University, not to have "false numbers". This caused some confusion, but nothing that would hinder the use of the tool.

Mark
Web Developer/Marketer w kraju: USA
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

A must have application for business development

5,0 2 lata temu

Zalety:

Here at Forthgear, we use Lucky Orange to find opportunities for business development and an optimized user experience.

Wady:

From our experience, everything was very easy to setup and use.

2 lata temu

Thank you for your review, Mark! We love helping our customers get access to that visitor experience to grow your website and business. Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange