Recenzje produktu: Jotform

4,6 (1 181)

Informacje o produkcie: Jotform

Jest doskonałym narzędziem do tworzenia formularzy dla firm każdej wielkości, które pomaga użytkownikom tworzyć formularze ankiet, a jednocześnie przeglądać zgłoszenia.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Jotform

Zalety:

For surveys, reviews, or gathering any information from a group of people, JotForm is a simple solution. The program is incredibly simple to use and their customer support is very responsive.

Wady:

Sometimes, there are delays on the sender’s end showing that the form has been completed. It’s usually not long - a few minutes, at most, but it can be annoying when we’re on the spot.

Oceny produktu: Jotform

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Jotform ma ogólną ocenę 4,6 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 1 181.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Jotform?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (1 179)

Svetla
Svetla
Marketing manager w kraju: Bułgaria
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 11-50
Źródło recenzenta

Great tool for easy forms creation, also when you are on a budget

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Very pleased, have been using the tool for 3+ years and it's always saved a lot of time / done the job well

Zalety:

The user interface is super simple and there's really no learning curve, Jotform also smoothly integrates via Zapier with tons of other tools which is critical for us. Entries go into a spreadsheet or PDF, and you can also choose to go with a completely free Starter package

Wady:

The design templates could be more, I often find difficulties finding a more simple template to use

2 miesiące temu

Hello Svetla, Thank you for the positive rating. We are glad that you have enjoyed our UI and integrations. We do have a number of available templates you can check at this link: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Web Developer w kraju: Malezja
Projektowanie, Pracownicy: 2-10

Best Premium Form Builder Plugin

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: Easy to use and set up with a premium design that is auto-optimized to suit different screen sizes. before I learned about jotform, I attached calendly link on my website and end up with a lot of unwanted or nonqualified prospects booking a call with me but didnt show up. With jotform, I can set clients' expectations of my service fee range via the form questions and answer and only allow those who complete the submission to book a session with me. It's not just a form tool but also perfect for prospect filtering as only serious prospects will fill out all those questions and get to my calendly link to book an appointment.

Zalety:

I like the premium, animated, and classy form interface compared to a normal google form. It makes my website look so much more professional. I also love that it can perform validation for the input and comes with automation and mobile apps to make life easier. I love that the form is auto-optimized according to the different screen sizes of our devices.

Wady:

nothing it's really good for its feature already. I couldn't ask for more.

4 tygodnie temu

Hello Funnel Whiz Studio, We're so happy to know you had a great experience using our platform. Thank you for the detailed review. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Ian
Assurance Manager w kraju: Australia
Odnawialne źródła energii i środowisko, Pracownicy: 10 000+

Jotform Review

3,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: An improvement over our existing paper-based system.

Zalety:

Its mobility has made it very useful for use as a digital checklist tool for our personnel working in the field.

Wady:

Not necessarily a fault of the product, but the biggest challenge we've faced is convincing our blue collar workforce to use the tool. They often favour paper-based processes.

2 miesiące temu

Hello Ian, Thanks for your appreciation of our product. That's so much appreciated. Perhaps someone may need to explain to them the ease of going paperless. It might also help convince them if they learned of our ongoing End of Year sale where we offer 50% discount on all yearly plans. You may check our pricing page to learn more http://www.jotform.com/pricing/. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'd be happy to help.

Ismael
Guest manager w kraju: Hiszpania
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 2-10

Jotform in tourist rentals

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: In general, my experience is very good and has allowed me to keep better accounting records and on the other hand to have better control of the condition of the floors and the identification of potentially dangerous reserves.

Zalety:

It allows us to carry out a check-in registration by our check-in agents, where you can register instantly if there is any problem in the apartment or with the guests, everything is done through a form that has logical answers to send email alerts in case there is a problem.On the other hand, it allows us to keep track in real time of the money of rates received by the agents.

Wady:

We would like to customize even more the automatic messages/warnings to make it easier to identify them in the mail. On the other hand, we miss more modes for the forms with more options, such as being able to enter an unlimited number of photos without this number having to come predetermined by default.

2 miesiące temu

Hello Ismael, We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a positive review. Your feedback helps us improve service for everyone. It is possible to disable the limit on number of files to be uploaded in the file upload properties. But, the max file size for each file is capped at 100mb. For more information, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/33-changing-the-file-upload-size-limit/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Mohamed Salah
Project Manager w kraju: Tunezja

Convenient & Easy to Use: My Experience with Jotform

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall, my experience with Jotform has been positive. I find it to be a great tool for creating and managing web forms and I am happy with the features that it provides. It is easy to use and I can quickly complete tasks with the intuitive user interface.

Zalety:

Jotform has been an incredibly convenient and easy to use tool for me. I love that I can create and manage web forms without needing any coding knowledge. The user interface is highly intuitive and I find myself able to quickly complete tasks without having to search through menus and settings.

Wady:

My only complaint about Jotform is that the free version has limited features and cannot be customized as much as I would like. I wish they had more features included in the free version so that I could take full advantage of what the platform has to offer.

3 tygodnie temu

Hello Mohamed, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you like our no code form builder. You can fully customize the classic form using custom CSS. You can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/75-customize-your-form-using-custom-css-codes/. Or get the full source code of the classic form. For more information, you can follow this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-how-to-get-the-full-source-code-of-your-form. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Lisa
Executive Director w kraju: Kanada
Sport, Pracownicy: 2-10

Great for our organization

5,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Zalety:

Great for registration forms; lots of customizability, and once you figure out the calculation widget, it's easily reproducible for future forms. I also like the flexibility of knowing we can pay for a year, or we can downgrade and upgrade our plan on a monthly basis based on our usage. I also love that you pay a flat fee; they don't charge a percentage based on registrations or transactions, which helps for budgeting purposes.

Wady:

It has glitched unexpectedly in the past, where users cannot submit forms and get error messages (in error). I've also had issues with the autosave function, where the builder will randomly freeze and when I reload, it pulls up an old version. Using Chrome instead of Safari helped with this. The customer service could also be improved - it's frustrating that you can't call and talk to someone (but on the plus side, you can google just about any issue and find several suggestions from Jotform staff).

20 godzin temu

Hello Lisa, Thank you for the positive review! We are glad to hear that our platform has been beneficial for your organization and that you appreciate the flexibility of our pricing options. If you are still experiencing issues with your forms, let us know through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Our team will be more than happy to assist you.

Growth Manager w kraju: Indie
Internet, Pracownicy: 11-50

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Great Form Builder in the market

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Once I got used to it, Jotform has really been a game-changer for my business. I love that I can quickly and easily create forms to collect data from customers and clients without any programming knowledge. Jotform is so user-friendly and offers great customization options, so I can make forms look exactly how I want them to. Plus, the response time is incredibly fast. Highly recommend Jotform for anyone looking for a reliable form creation tool!

Zalety:

I recently discovered Jotform and it has been a real game-changer for me. I love how quickly and easily I can create forms from scratch. They provide a ton of templates to choose from too, so I never have to start from scratch if I don't want to. It's super intuitive and user-friendly, so even the most tech-challenged people can create beautiful forms in no time.

Wady:

At the beginning, I found the interface to be confusing and clunky, which made it difficult for me to create the forms I needed. Plus, once I did get a form created, the preview was sometimes buggy and unreliable. All in all, I can't recommend Jotform for anyone who is not a tech savvy and needs a dependable form creation platform.

Communications Chair w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie organizacjami non-profit, Pracownicy: 11-50

Jotform - excellent product for low transaction volume NFPs

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Jotform allows us to take payments online using PayPal as the backend. About a third of our membership uses online payment exclusively.

Zalety:

The forms are relatively easy to build, and once built, are easy to modify for such annual forms as membership drives and donations.

Wady:

Two areas for improvement:It would be nice to have an automated notification when transactions fail or are in a pending stage.Secondly, the function to automatically decrement quantities when offering a limited number of items or tickets seems buggy and requires ongoing tweaking to make sure it works correctly.

2 miesiące temu

Hello John, Thank you for the positive rating and feedback. You can now add stocks in your product list to show available quantity per items. For more information, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/1370-how-to-enable-and-manage-product-stocks-in-payment-fields/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Dedre
Dedre
Owner w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Sztuka i rzemiosło, Pracownicy: 2-10
Źródło recenzenta

Great for quick, basic forms for novices and professionals

4,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Right now, I am using a basic order form with Jotform which serves my purpose for now, but I will look for a more robust and customizable option in future with better payment integration.

Zalety:

It is easy to use, design and customize forms for any purpose. Can be integrated with almost any third-party app for easy automation, workflows and follow-up.It is great if you are a beginner setting up forms and using the templates is easy and straightforward. I love that you can send invoices straight to respondents after they have submitted orders.

Wady:

Designs or themes are basic. Although you can customize it, it is still basic. I would like integration with more payment gateways, especially international solutions that are not Paypal and Stripe.

2 miesiące temu

Hello Dedre, Thank you so much for the positive rating. We are glad you like our form customization and features. You can use custom CSS in your classic form to edit how you would like your form to look. For more information, you can check this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/75-customize-your-form-using-custom-css-codes/. If you have concerns or suggestions, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Akshila
Akshila
IT Manager / Co Owner w kraju: Sri Lanka
Dobra konsumpcyjne, Pracownicy: 51-200
Źródło recenzenta

Good Tool for easy form creations

4,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall this is a really good tool and recommend to purchase and use.

Zalety:

Well designed and well-planned user interface and really easy to use. and free starter pack is really helpful for small companies.

Wady:

Template collection is not enough and needs to add more design templates.

Whit
Director of Marketing and Communications w kraju: USA
Szkolnictwo wyższe, Pracownicy: 51-200

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

A great form builder

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: We use Jotforms across the college for submissions from partnering departments for design and web update requests. This allows us to keep all the information in one place rather than rely on emails. Plus, we have a historical record of all the requests in a given year.

Zalety:

Jotforms is a simple way to create forms to obtain information and has powerful features for advanced form building. The form builder is drag and drop and provides plenty of options for customization. There is a free version with plenty of features and a cost-effective paid subscription that unlocks plenty of helpful features.

Wady:

The UX on the submission side is not great. When navigating to the forms to review submissions, I oftentimes have to think twice about where to find them.

w zeszłym roku

Thank you so much for your awesome review Whit. We greatly appreciate it. We believe that viewing the form submissions is easy. On the My Forms page, you only have to select a form then click the Submissions button on the top menu or click Inbox within the form menu to view the forms submissions data. You can also click the number badge just above the form icon to view the submissions data without leaving the page. Example: https://link.jotform.com/SQahsLiiD0 If you have a better idea, please share it with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can open a feature request. Thank you so much!

Business Consultant w kraju: Laos

Great Flexible tool for all your Form Needs

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: I have used Jotform over the years for many different usage cases. Surveys among a larger group of people, intake forms for trainings and evaluations of meetings etc. - its easy and quick to put together a form, its just as easy and quick for your audience/clients etc. to fill the forms out and its equally easy and quick to make use of that data through their exporting functions. For my (not continual and in large volume) usage I only ever needed the free version. There are some additional functions if you pay as well. The only time I had an issue was when a PDF export function did not work as expected. The engineers got back to me within a short time frame - I was impressed.

Zalety:

Form templates can easily be adjusted or you can start from scratch. Its easy to set up and use, simple for people to enter their data into your form and your export functions are great (Excel, or each respondents answers as PDF). Customer support is reactive, competent and polite. And all of that even though I have ever only used the free version!

Wady:

The only downside might be that the individual settings for each form are a bit hidden. Once you know where they are its not hard to find them, but you might be searching the first time around how to ensure some of the settings are set up in a way that you want them to be.

w zeszłym roku

Thank you for such an awesome review towards our product and our customer support. We truly appreciate it. We are glad to know some of the features work well for your needs and that you find them convenient to use. Happy holidays!

Elsa
Assistant Director w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

Jotform is a great form platform.

5,0 9 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

I like the different ways the a form in Jotform can be embedded on other sites. Different CMS have specific scripts and Jotform scripts for embedding forms make it easy to adjust as needed.

Wady:

I would like the quiz feature to be a bit more prominent and useful. Additionally, I'd like to be able to use analytics to track features on the form.

9 miesięcy temu

Hello Elsa, Thank you so much for your positive remarks. It's great to know that you found convenient ways to embed the form in your website. As of the moment, we do not have any other quiz feature except using our Quiz Form app. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/289-turn-your-form-into-a-quiz-or-exam/. If you're looking for form analytics, here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/425-understanding-form-analytics-and-ways-on-how-to-get-your-users-info/. We also have Facebook Pixel Widget that you can add in your form to trace your form submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/1072-how-to-track-form-submissions-with-facebook-pixel/ and also Google Analytics https://www.jotform.com/help/1076-how-to-track-online-form-submissions-using-google-analytics/. If you have more questions, please contact us using our Support Contact Form https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Natasha
Owner w kraju: Australia
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 2-10

Love JotForm

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: It's been great. It streamlines so much of my business. It's become a vital part of my processes and workflows.

Zalety:

I like the ease of use and the conditional formatting. I love the API features and the fact it interconnects with the other products that make my business work.

Wady:

That I can't have an additional user (one other one) unless I get five other users. I don't love the fact that the data isn't stored in Australia or that I don't have the option of doing that. I hate the fact they upsell HIPAA Compliance to health practitioners outside of the US as HIPAA isn't designed for anyone outside of the US.

2 lata temu

Thanks for your review. Glad to know JotForm helped you in your business. Just FYI, we have an Enterprise solution where you can have a sub-account feature as well as choose your server location e.g. in Australia so your data never leaves your country. HIPAA is also optional in Enterprise. Please check this out https://www.jotform.com/enterprise. For the standard version, since HIPAA is all about safeguarding PHI, all users from different parts of the globe specifically those who also operate in the US can choose to enable HIPAA if they are subscribed to the Silver or Gold plan. If you have more questions, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Mark
Director of Web Services w kraju: USA
Szkolnictwo wyższe, Pracownicy: 5 001-10 000

Build Powerful Web Forms in a Snap

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I needed to quickly build an embedded form for my website. I registered for an account and completed building the form minutes later. After a few minutes of learning which CSS classes were applied to each form element, the look and feel of the form only took a few more minutest and it was pulling data to the spreadsheet.

Zalety:

Ease of use and ability to customize a forms CSS to my university's branding standards. Forms are simple and intuitive to build with many options. From standard short and long fields to file upload capabilities, JotForm has many tools to get the job done. Branding was easy to customize by having direct access to the CSS through the form interface.

Wady:

At the time of use, JotForm's pricing structure wasn't optimal for my organization. We had a few users who needed to create and manage forms but we couldn't find a level of access that gave us what we needed. Overall, the structure that we needed was affordable for single use, but not for multiple users.

2 lata temu

Thanks for your awesome review. The ability to customize the form with CSS injection is indeed what most users like because you can do pretty much everything on the form design like matching your branding colors. Cheers!

Lacy
Marketing Strategist w kraju: USA
Media, Pracownicy: 501-1 000
Źródło recenzenta

Fantastic form builder works exactly as I hoped, and then some!

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Pleasantly surprised by its functionality, we use Jotform for much more than we originally planned: surveys, application forms, online calculators, and more. I wouldn't go back to our previous solutions if you paid me to.

Zalety:

Jotform is the first software that consistently does exactly what I want. Every. Single. Time. There's a help topic or community response for everything I've tried to create. It also integrates with our email marketing service, which makes customer communication and follow-ups a breeze. I'm a sucker for flawlessly executed conditional logic, and Jotform does this extremely well. Essentially, every feature I look for is there, ready to do what I need it to, without any kinks, hiccups or work-arounds. Brilliant!

Wady:

There's no drawback I can think of for Jotform. The only thing that took more effort than I would have liked was verification for sending automatic emails from our domain, but this is only because our organization has tighter security than most.

8 miesięcy temu

Hello Lacy, Thank you so much for your awesome review. That really means a lot. We are also glad to know that Jotform works exactly for your needs. If you come across issues, make sure to contact us in our Support System via our Support Contact Form: https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Shilles Steven
Director w kraju: Malezja
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2-10
Źródło recenzenta

By far the best form software

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I've used many form software over the years and I always keep changing them due to limitations in functionality and features. Then I came across JotForm and I was impressed and thought to myself, why didn't I came across this platform earlier? Everything I need to start a small business and grow big is here on this platform and I don't need a separate tool/software to manage orders, contacts, customer submissions, staff sales submissions and more. Just one form, and it's JotForm.

Zalety:

This platform has all your needs to start off, from a regular form to a contract signing, orders managements, contact and more. Best of all, it allows you to integrate into most of the popular platforms seamlessly and it allows you to start small for free and grow big!

Wady:

I have not come across any cons yet besides that, the price is slightly high compared to other forms, but worth every penny due to the features in it.

2 lata temu

Thank you so much for your nice compliments. We are happy to know that you find JotForm a worthy product. Cheers!

CEO w kraju: USA
Usługi finansowe, Pracownicy: 2-10

Love me some Jot Form

5,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: 99% positive (because nothing is perfect) but in general from the day we signed up to the making sure the forms worked and look great on both desktop and mobile Jortform really makes it easy

Zalety:

Jotform is super easy to set up, design, edit and deploy.

It is not a 100% free, the more we use it the more it costs

6 miesięcy temu

Hello, Thank you for the great review. We are glad you liked how our form builder works. You may create five forms with all the features available on the free plan. However, if you want to have more than five forms, then you will have to upgrade to a paid plan. If you have questions, please visit https://www.jotform.com/contact to get in touch with us.

Sara
Graphic Designer w kraju: USA
Projektowanie graficzne, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

Jotform + iPad + Dropbox = Contract Robot!

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Fantastic! They helped provide a piece of the puzzle I was missing to give a solution to a client with a special need. The ease of setting up the form, connecting Dropbox, and even embedding it into the webpage we used was easy as can be.

Zalety:

I was faced with a unique problem with a client who wanted to collect contracts they used in their business (lots of contracts weekly) with out having to have physical forms floating everywhere. I used the integrations that Jotform offers - like digital signatures and Dropbox syncing to create a workflow to minimize paper, expedite contract gathering, and have a digital record with out the hassle! Clients could visit a special website that contained the contract on an iPad by the main entrance, sign the contract, submit it, and BOOM! It was gathered in virtual storage!

Wady:

I didn't find much I was displeased with when it came to Jotform. There were minor style tweaks that I couldn't get around when using the form inside of a website but it was so minor that it's not even worth the complaint.

2 lata temu

Glad that JotForm helps expedite the contract process. It's really great when the workflow is quick and easy. :) Thank you for your nice review and have a good one!

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems w kraju: USA
Polityka publiczna, Pracownicy: 11-50

Business forms made easy

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

Zalety:

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy. JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions. There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

Wady:

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Ashley
CEO w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

Awesome product, frequent updates, easy to use!

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall JotForm has been irreplaceable for our company. So many of our processes have been streamlined and built around JotForm, it's truly saved us countless hours of time each week. Their customer support is very responsive and helpful in resolving any issues with software use.

Zalety:

We've been using JotForm for years as we've grown our small business to solve problems, collect data, and streamline processes. JotForm has been one of the easiest softwares to use, learn, and implement in our organization. The best part about JotForm is how easy it is to use - with drag and drop options, excellent customer support, and regular updates to improve building the forms. I would also add that it is unbelievably customizable. There are tons of templates to choose from that can be plug and play or drastically modified to fit the needs of the task at hand.

Wady:

There is almost nothing but high praise for this software. Most issues I've run into over the years (formatting problems, pdf compatibility, etc.) have all been addressed and improved upon with each update. There are still some issues with designing pdf files and editing layouts of automatic emails but nothing that impedes the functionality or use too much. I'm also confident that these issues will only continue to improve based on JotForm's track record of catering to its customer needs.

Samil
developer w kraju: Turcja
Meblarstwo, Pracownicy: 51-200
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

An Amazing Product

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: We have a small development team and we are able to add our company's software a form but we don't even think about it when we have Jotform. Any situation that we need user input(Like vote products, vote experience etc) we use Jotform. Actually we don't call a form a form anymore we call Jotform. Thank you so much guys.

Zalety:

Very easy to use, extremely fast and flexible. They are always improving product and it solves lots of job we need to do.

Wady:

The pricing should be more flexible based on country I guess.

w zeszłym roku

Thank you so much for your compliments. It's great to know that Jotform really helps you in your job. As for pricing, we like to keep our pricing structure simple as it is so we do not have any other pricing except what's shown on our pricing page here http://www.jotform.com/pricing/. If you have more questions, let us know so we can help. Have a good one!

Paul
Ecommerce Business Owner w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

Jotform simplifies the process of getting customer feedback easily with its beautiful pre-made form

5,0 3 miesiące temu

Zalety:

JotForm is a lifesaver for the solo entrepreneur like me. We had a problem where we needed to get customer feedback and the only way to do it was through some complicated, time-consuming online survey. I used to spend hours designing my own online forms before I began using JotForm. I heard about Jotform from a friend who was using it to collect feedback for their website and I decided to give it a go. It's so easy and user-friendly, so much that even non-tech savvy people can start using it right away. The templates they have provided are also well-designed

Wady:

There should be a more efficient way to analyse and visualise customer feedback based on ratings

3 miesiące temu

Hello Paul, Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that using our platform has been a terrific experience for you. You might try making a visual report using the information from your submission. This link provides instructions on how to produce a visual report using form submissions:https://www.jotform.com/help/187-how-to-create-a-visual-report-with-your-form-submissions/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/.

Sam
Sam
Owner w kraju: USA

Super Helpful for My Web Design Clients

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: It makes it easy to get answers to complex questions from my clients. They feel relieved that they don't have to answer a plethora of questions over the phone where they aren't really able to sit down and research how they want to answer. A lot of web design hinges on good business planning, so I appreciate that I can offer my clients a more convenient way to prep for their website build.

Zalety:

I primarily use Jotform for a client questionnaire I send my web design clients, and it is super helpful. Rather than expecting them to know the answers to all kinds of questions about their branding, desired functionality, etc., I'm able to send them a form that covers all the bases and allows room for extra topics I didn't cover at the end. The form has a great drag-and-drop UI, with options to make radio buttons, dropdowns, text areas, etc., and you can disable irrelevant questions before you send it to a client while not losing that question on your It's easy to duplicate forms, limit forms to only certain users, review old forms that clients filled out, etc. And it's been free for me (I only send a few a month, since web design is my side hustle). I haven't needed to reach out to support, so I can't comment on that front, but the fact that I haven't needed support speaks volumes to the functionality and reliability of Jotform.

Wady:

Similar to Mailchimp, I wish there was the ability to see who has opened the email once you've sent the form. I've sent forms to clients before who seemed totally on board, but they never filled out the form and I wasn't sure if it was even received and ignored, or maybe the followed the link but didn't fill the form out. I also wish there was a way to view the client's answers in (somewhat) real-time, so that if they fill in one question, I can see that, instead of having to wait for the entire form to be submitted.

Director of Business Development w kraju: Indie
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51-200
Źródło recenzenta

Loaded with features and easy to use

5,0 7 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

Drag and drop interface, easy customization, ready to use integrations, affordable pricing, excellent community support.

Wady:

Sometimes the JavaScript creates conflicts with websites on which the form is embedded. Form owners should have a way to identify conflicts with ease.

6 miesięcy temu

Hello there! Thank you for your nice review. To easily avoid script conflicts, we suggest embedding your form using its iframe embed code. Since the form loads inside a frame which is technically a separate HTML document, the form will not conflict with any resources in its embedded environment. Here's how to get your form's iframe embed code http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. If you have more questions, please contact us via our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We would be happy to help.