Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Guesty

4,4 (277)

Informacje o produkcie: Guesty

Guesty to doskonała platforma dla kierowników wynajmu wakacyjnego w obiektach 4+, ułatwiająca realizację wszystkich zadań od początku do końca.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Guesty

Zalety:

Guesty's structure is really decent and they are always looking for ways to make their product better. They have integrations with a lot of platforms and really make your life easier.

Wady:

The support team can be a bit longer to reply and it can cause some frustration especially when dealing with live problems happening at the hotel or on the platforms.

Oceny produktu: Guesty

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Guesty ma ogólną ocenę 4,4 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 277.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Guesty?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (277)

Peter
Peter
Ejer w kraju: Dania
Gościnność, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

Easy to use and powerfull features

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We've reduced our management and time spent handling bookings and manual payments. Previously we had a fair amount of bookings through our old booking system which did not handle credit card payments, so we had to stay on top of those bookings and collect the payments manually.

Zalety:

Automated responses to bookings, enables credit card payments via Stripe, easy overview of bookings and connecting multiple booking websites easily, as well as keeping information uniform on all booking websites automatically. Also generates a booking website for our own website. Absolutely love their Multicalendar. Gives a great overview of current bookings.

Wady:

Can't really think of anything bad. They are constantly updating and upgrading the software, so there is always something new and improved...

Mike
Mike
Owner w kraju: USA

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Guesty has everything we need and more...

5,0 10 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Guesty provides everything essential for running an efficient, well-rounded, and professional short-term rental enterprise. Although it may not be the most affordable software out there, its robustness is unparalleled. They collaborate with the top distribution partners and boast a committed customer success team that keeps us updated with best practices and insights into the platform's latest enhancements. Our representative, [sensitive content hidden] Jamero, is delightful to collaborate with and always delivers solutions for our evolving needs. In essence, if you're keen on establishing a thriving short-term rental business, Guesty is an invaluable asset.

Zalety:

Guesty has one of the most robust platforms for managing and entire short-term rental business whose goal is professionalism and breadth of channel distribution.

Wady:

The price. It's far from the cheapest option on the market.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Źródło recenzenta

Great if you only want to be on Airbnb

2,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: We needed automated messaging and we needed to get out to other channels besides Airbnb. Their mobile apps are sad and ineffective for our team members, so we go some messaging automation help but no help for our team really communicating. Team members can't communicate directly with any messaging only tasking tools that didn't work according to the permission matrix Guesty published. If you have a desire to be on the biggest channels, this is not your platform. If you need tools and accounting and other services, this is not your platform. We are actually, currently paying 60% of what we would pay for the most robust enterprise level platform that's way beyond our capability to utilize in this industry. Maybe you start with Guesty when you have two properties, but if you're doing well they siphon an incredible amount of money out of your business. If you don't plan on growing, this might be a good solution.

Zalety:

Automated messages are great and the multi-calendar is nice. These seem to be the only features that are completely reliable.

Wady:

We naively took a recommendation from someone to use Guesty and had a hard time discovering other options out there. Do more research. There are four excellent options that are roughly 40-75% cheaper. The price for this platform is absurd. Tools rarely work as promised. They are not a true channel manager. They only integrate with airbnb and booking.com, but they've been promising "coming soon" for serveral other channels forever, but doesn't look like it will happen. If you go with Booking.com through Guesty, you have to live with the 20% cut to Booking.com which didn't help us increase revenue when we already have 85% occupancy. Our only choice there was to actually reduce our revenue, so that was a non-starter. If you're a good operator with high rates and occupancy, I don't know how this platform can do anyting but stagnate your growth. Only banks, cable companies and Guesty gets away with saying, "sorry for the inconvenience" when they're product doesn't work. In every other business is means refunds/rebates/credit/gifts.... something that tells your customer you regret you failed to meet the expectations you set. They completely ignored me on every occasion I suggested they should consider crediting us for their inability to deliver a myriad of promises. Onboarding was such a rush job, weekly sessions promptly ending after 60 minutes. "Send us your questions". Not great onboarding. Analytics are mediocre, not powerful at all, practically non-existent.

Lexus
Controller w kraju: USA
Usługi konsumenckie, Pracownicy: 11–50

Guesty is Amazing!!!

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Zalety:

Guesty has been an amazing platform for our company. It has provided us with more features than ever before, streamlined all of our processes, and is very user-friendly. Everyone at Guesty has been amazing to work with as well. Guesty Support is always available to help with any questions or issues very quickly. Our Customer Success Manager, Taylor, has also been great to work with during our transition to Guesty and still is a part of our success today.

Wady:

Guesty has been great to work with and if there is anything you dislike, let them know. They likely already have something in the works to change or streamline any processes or aspects you dislike. If not, they will likely help get you what you need!

April
Broker and Owner w kraju: USA

Guesty is a Great Solution for Vacation Rental Management

5,0 5 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: My overall experience with Guesty has been superb. From the sales agent who negotiated a price within my parameters, to the onboarding team and the support team, I have no complaints. I feel I have a partnership with this company and the main goal is for everyone to succeed.

Zalety:

(1) Tech support is awesome. I have monthly meetings with my Guesty success partner which really helps to get the maximum benefit from the software. I have questions, he gets me answers. When I have suggestions for future roll outs, he forwards them to the design team. (2) The company continues to evolve with the demands of their clients. (3) One of the main reasons I switched to Guesty was for the trust accounting component. I need and want everything in one place and Guesty has it. (4) Guesty is always rolling out new features or improving existing features. I love anything that allows me to do what I do better and more efficiently. Working smarter not harder is a primary goal.

Wady:

After using 2 other vacation rental platforms, my one con applies to them all, and that is the time it takes to set it up. This is a feature rich platform, so I don't know how it could be made easier or faster. However, Guesty will walk you through every feature to get you set up. It is a process and not an overnight task.

4 miesiące temu

Hi April, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! - The Guesty Team

Melissa
Property Manager/ Realtor w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

Guesty is by far the Besty!

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I just came on board full time with our management firm/ real estate office in April 2022. There was huge learning curve and it took some time, and help from our account rep to really learn how to get the most out of the software! We had a few bumps with one of our integrated partners. Guesty and our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were the reason we stayed. They SHOWED us our business was important to them. Their customer service is THE BEST!

Zalety:

Multi-Calendar honestly is where I go first for a snapshot of what's going on now and coming up. I can easily make quick changes to rates & nightly minimums. It's also easy to create specific rules for rates and nightly min. in the Revenue Management. Messaging and Guest Communications is easy to use and integrates with our OTA accounts so conversations are documented in both places. We just started using Analytics but already it's made a difference in how we evaluated and compare our performances.

Wady:

Sometimes hard to find or remember where to go to make changes, especially if it's a task we don't do regularly. The Guesty Help Center does cover just about everything. If I still can't figure it out, email messages are replied to quickly!

Caroline
Channels Manager w kraju: Brazylia
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 51–200

It could be way better

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Guesty is a tool that intent to be a complete solution to properties managers, and it correspond a lot of items, such as the management of listings in some channels directly, the huge data volume it can manage, easy way of reservations and communication management. But it can be way better in some features, like payments and revenue rules. The best part is that the support is always available and the company seems to hear the clients issues and they are always implementing problems solvings according to our experience, so it is a real joining construction.

Zalety:

The facility of add or remove properties and rooms, the view of all properties in one calendar, the management of different channels chat and mainly the publish of listings trhough some channels directly by Guesty is awesome! Also the possibiity of search a booking using any key information, a name, phone number, channel code is really impressive.

Wady:

Some important features does not look developed enough to be implemented, like the triggers for charges, the revenue management rules, simple management reports. All they seems like a good idea that was released before the complete edition, so it is a little frustrating when you try to use it and it does not work.

Shanyn
Owner w kraju: USA

Lack of Customer Service on Major Issues

4,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: I am currently looking for a different company and would never recommend them to any property management company. Very disappointed especially for the price.

Zalety:

I liked the automation services until they stop working.

Wady:

You cannot get ahold of anyone when you are having a major issue. They also captured my customers credit card numbers and double charged them when the automation was not set to that. Which obviously is causing huge complaints and bad reviews for my business as the customers are thinking I am double charging them for no reason. Very embarrassing and also detrimental to my integrity.

3 lata temu

Hi Shanyn, Thank you for reaching out and expressing your concerns. We are devastated to hear about this. We would love the opportunity to turn things around for you. Please provide us with your email address and we will reach out ASAP to remedy these concerns. Kindest Regards, The Gusty Customer Success Team

Tucker
Owner and Manager w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

Guesty is the ONLY software you should use

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Having tried three other software solutions (Loodgix, Streamline, MyVR), I can confidently say that the team at Guesty and my account manager [sensitive content hidden] is the ONLY software you need to consider. Their platform is not just user-friendly; it's a hospitality powerhouse. Managing bookings and communicating with guests, accounting, lock management, distribution channel management, Merchant service, automations and more are a breeze. What sets Guesty apart is their unmatched customer service. They are always easy to reach, and their team genuinely cares about their hosts. The level of support and attention they provide is unparalleled. In the world of property management, Guesty is my go-to. I wouldn't think about switching – they've redefined the hosting experience with their hospitality-centric approach. If you want a software partner that truly values its hosts, look no further than Guesty.

Zalety:

Guesty is easy to use, has the best UI, hundreds of quality of life features most channel managers do not have, almost 0 limitations. The list goes on. I have my own account manager [sensitive content hidden] that we have biweekly meetings scheduled to go over new features, questions, etc.

Wady:

There is not one thing I have negative to say. If I ever have an issue, they most likely have an answer or a workaround.

6 miesięcy temu

Thank you, Tucker! Our #1 goal is to help customers manage better and grow with Guesty..

Gayon
Gayon
Owner w kraju: Jamajka
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Samozatrudnienie

Best Vacation Rental Software

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: My overall experience has been a great one!

Zalety:

There are so many things. Guesty is the best! There is nothing I need to accomplish with airbnb that Guesty does not provide.

Wady:

I can't think of anything really. I had an issue with connecting vrbo to my Guesty account but this was taken care of within a few days.

2 tygodnie temu

Thanks, Gayon! Helping our customers thrive is what motivates us every day at Guesty. - The Guesty Team

Thomas
President w kraju: Kanada
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 11–50

Terrible support - be aware

3,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: It is nice as long as you don't need help ! If you ever need support for technical issue, you will regret doing business with them.

Zalety:

Easy to use and good looking. It made the property management easier with automatic messages and other nice features

Wady:

We randomly had problems one day, our account has been deactivated mysteriously. Our bill was paid, everything was normal, but no more syncing and impossible to work with the system. One day before, they charged us all the commission for upcoming reservations and seem to have pulled the plug with us (long term customers, which did noting bad....)It is impossible to get ahold of the customer service, nobody can help and they close my online tickets without resolving the situation!

Tony
Gościnność, Pracownicy: 11–50

Worst service ever

1,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: I greatly despise this company and would never do business with them, or recommend them to anybody. There are several other options that are way better. I would use anybody, but this company has most of them have all the same features, but most likely have a staff that actually cares about what they are doing. The [sensitive content hidden] of this company Obviously set the tone that the only thing they care about is profits and it shows their whole team. Good luck trying to get something done with them or get good customer service.

Zalety:

They have many apps that you can integrate with and use for your properties especially if you just do regular vacation rentals.

Wady:

The integration process was a nightmare they bought our previous company Kigo, and stopped supporting it and forced us to switch over. We had a catastrophic nightmare integration with Vrbo, which would’ve put us out of business. If we didn’t think fast and change the whole nature of our business, nobody over there cares about anything none of the employees are the least bit concerned with anything. They could care less about you as a client.

3 miesiące temu

Hello Tony, We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience. Our team is eager to connect with you promptly to address and resolve this situation. Ensuring our users fully benefit from our platform and are completely satisfied is our priority. Kindly provide us with your email, and we'll reach out to resolve this matter swiftly. Thank you, The Guesty Team

William
Consultant w kraju: USA
Nieruchomości, Pracownicy: 11–50

Oversold and Underdelivered

2,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I've implemented dozens of software from Salesforce to Hubspot to phone systems and everything in between, I've never seen an onboarding process so poorly designed. I've also never worked with the leadership team that took such little accountability for their product/service.

Zalety:

The concept is great. The execution is among the worst I've seen. The one thing they have going is the Zapier integration, because it makes getting data into other systems easier than the competition. That said it's limited and I've heard they want to start charging for API access (not sure if that's a reality or not).

Wady:

The integrations with the OTAs are pretty terrible. The system is overly buggy/poorly designed. The onboarding is even worse than the software. All of that said, the leadership is the root to the problem. I reached out to leadership multiple times when I felt like they missed deadlines or provided incomplete directions that caused a ton of unneeded work on our end. Every time I reached out, the leadership team either overpromised and underdelivered or they basically said it wasn't their fault. They never owned up to bugs/design flaws and always passed the buck.

Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Great software

5,0 11 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Great product and very happy with it

Zalety:

Great software and works seamless. Our account manager [sensitive content hidden] is very helpful and always acailsbr

Wady:

Tech Support is a little slow to resolve queries

Natasha
Sales Manager & Guest Communications w kraju: USA
Wypoczynek, podróże i turystyka, Pracownicy: 2–10

The Best PMS Software in the vacation rental insdustry

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our account manger. She is super responsive and available to help us troubleshoot integration issues with other platforms. She has helped us tremendously! We are a small but fast growing business and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Guesty helps us continue to learn all the new Guesty features to help us better manage our business. She is super sweet, personal, and very detailed. We love Guesty!

Zalety:

The unified message inbox and app capabilities to manage our listings on the go.

Wady:

Looking forward to more visual training materials & courses.

Yordan
CEO w kraju: Norwegia

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Best software we have seen

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Excellent customer support. Never seen anything like it before.
Very easy to use. Our key account manager is providing us each type of information we need for our growth and future plans. Especially helpful trough the COVID-19 outbreak.

Zalety:

It is really user friendly. With great reporting capabilities. 24/7 chat service with agents.

Wady:

Expedia/Hotels.com and Google direct integration is really needed. They are working on this now so we are really excited about it.

Matt
Źródło recenzenta

Guesty is enabling the next phase of growth for our short-term rental business!

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Bottom line is this - Guesty is the best capitalized company in this space (just raised an additional $35 million to continue scaling their offering) and in my opinion (I advise a number of startups, so I have a good read on this) they are putting this capital to great use through 1) Pushing feature updates rapidly; 2) Spending money on customer service and customer success; and 3) Developing class-leading relationships with all of the major booking platforms to ensure ever-better integrations.

Zalety:

-Onboarding process was phenomenal and the support did not drop off post-setup like many other software providers I've worked with. -The customer success team have gone beyond just ensuring we're getting the most functionality of Guesty to collaboratively developing Tesseract Rentals scaling strategy for 2019 and 2020 and how we can best use current features, develop streamlined work arounds where needed, and plan for future Guesty features so we don't have to spend time and energy developing our own long-term solutions for something that will shortly be implemented by their team. -Responsive to questions and feature requests: We're a remote team and work extensively within the Guesty app to manage day-to-day operations. When I first tested the software, a mobile calendar feature wasn't available, but the sales associate assured me it was being released shortly. Support team then picked up immediately after implementation to keep up to date on the release timing (it was indeed launched shortly after we went live). I've had several feature requests that have been incorporated into app updates (they release very frequently!). -I love how robust the marketplace of approved third-party software providers is at this point (and it's growing rapidly!). -The Airbnb direct integration is better than any other PMS out there, by far (I've used several others, and forfeitted $5K+ in implementation fees to switch over to Guesty due to this alone).

Wady:

All initial bugs that I identified during my process of selecting Guesty have been worked out. We're now in the phase of every feature added on their end being a truly additive and scaling-enable feature. This is the best PMS for short-term rental businesses out there!

Jean Michel
Revenue Manager w kraju: Kanada

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Great software, amazing market manager

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Happy with the software.

Zalety:

I've been working with Guesy for a while now. I saw the improvement from the beginning as the little things that used to bug me before are now improved such support. Now it's fast, easy to communicate, and they will follow up on a case. Very professional and friendly support team. The market manager assigned to my account, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is probably the most passionate person I've met in a long time. He knows what he's talking about, loves Guesty, loves the industry. He's not just trying to sell us something or do a 9 to 5 job, he really cares about how Guesty can improves our day to day job and makes everyones happy. If he don't have the answer or don't think something is possible, he will get back with another option. Jean-Michel

Wady:

Revenue management needs improvement. I'm not using it because don't do what a regular software would do.

3 lata temu

Hi Jean-Michael, Firstly, we are so thrilled that your experience with our platform and team has been so positive. We are happy to be partnering with Go Florida Condo and are looking forward to a long relationship. Have a lovely week! The Guesty Customer Success Team

Édouard
CEO w kraju: Francja

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Good software overall but a lot of shortcomings!

3,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I've been using Guesty for a year now with about 20 ads and I think I can make a pretty accurate opinion. The software is ok overall but unfortunately Guesty is surfing on its place of leader of the market. The UX/UI is really bad overall. There are still many bugs. One big problem: Guesty isn't responsive!! Yes we are in 2022...
The mobile app is useful but don't count on it if you need to change something on one of your listing. It's only useful to check your calendar and to answer your messages. Nothing else.
Overall the tool helps you in a lot of tasks but it will make your life very difficult in others. The tool is really badly translated (in French anyway) so I stayed in English. It looks like it was translated by an intern using Google Translate! Moreover, the date formats are American which is confusing for my European guests. I hope Guesty will make big efforts on all these points because I don't even give them a chance when a competitor will propose a much better global experience. I'm not even talking about the scam I experienced when I started with Guesty! An employee of Guesty kindly contacted me by email to offer me a training session with her to help me to get used to the tool. Of course she never bothered to tell me that this session was not free. I noticed on my invoices that I had been charged $750 for 2 or 3 hours of training!!!!!!!! I obviously complained to customer service but they didn't care.

Zalety:

Automation Auto payments Calculation of commissions Owner portal Help center Customer service

Wady:

Very bad translation of the software + date formats only in US format UI/UX very bad - Design not great Many bugs Not always user friendly Mobile app not enough Website not responsive

Mikey
Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Gościnność, Samozatrudnienie

Guesty are terrible

2,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: BAD, ticket too long to respond too, I was down from my booking system for a week which is a loss of £1000.

Zalety:

Calender is good other that that not much else.

Wady:

No customer service on support better products on there for less money.

Jennifer
Self Employed w kraju: USA

Horrible Software

1,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Absolutely horrible. This was the worst experience and I just had to come here to warn the masses.

Zalety:

The calendar. I did love the Guesty calendar but unfortunately that is the only good thing that this company has to offer.

Wady:

The app is absolute garbage. There is 0 functionality and it is not user friendly. Everything has to be done on a desktop. Good luck updating your listings. The customer service never had an actual answer when you message in. You can not have automated messages come from you, they come from the account owner for the property you manage. The software is super overpriced and glitchy. Whenever we had an issue, they always circled back to us doing something wrong even though it turned out to be a glitch in the system on their end every single time. Not only is Guesty grossly overpriced but their glitches caused us to lose many reservations and have a lot of issues with guests. They also have a hefty cancelation fee if you get to the point that you just can’t stand the horrible service anymore. Buyer beware!!!

w zeszłym roku

Hi Jennifer, We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. From what I can see you used the Guesty for Host service. Is this correct? I ask as this is the Guesty for Pro review site. I would like to redirect your feedback to the relevant department at Guesty for Host. Are you able to send me your email so that we reach out and work through the issues you have raised in this review?

Nino
Communications Manager w kraju: Francja
Nieruchomości, Pracownicy: 11–50

NINO FROM WEHOST

Zalety:

Using Guesty on everyday basis, assures me every day that this is the platform which is developing and adding new, helpful and useful details to the website each and every day. This website has the best team, which is available to help us for almost 24 hours a day. The platform is useful as well as for communicating with the guests, also for organizing our everyday work, dividing particular jobs in between colleagues and many more. Guesty has planty different functions, which we discover everyday since we began working with its great team!

Wady:

A few months ago there were some episodes, where Guesty would stop working for a few minutes, but this happened very rarely and only because the website was going through the newest updates. But after having discussed this issue with our manager and with the customer support, Guesty team has been notifying us about any upcoming technical delays (which has certainly made it all way easier) and also we practically haven't had those moments since then, even though the website has went through sooo many updates.

Alan
President w kraju: Kanada

Stay away

2,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Honestly, worst software and worst customer service experience of my life, and I used to have AT&T. I would strongly advise people to run for the hills. It is over priced and under-delivers and the reason it gets good reviews is most people do not understand how easy it is to simplify the things they do and that they fail at the things that would help justify the price. Anyone that has ever written a few lines of code will see what a joke this program is. Grabbing the bed type out of the AirBnB API should one, never fail, and two, it is an amazingly simple task. Blocking me from the company they used to sell me in the first place was just a low class move and pretending to try and help me was even lower, as it just wasted more of my time and money.

Zalety:

Very little. They were very quick to sell me and sign me up, but then it took weeks at a time to get responses. They moved so slow it allowed me to see it was not worth it to pay them for customer management.

Wady:

It failed to properly import the bed types in my listings from AirBnB. Turned everything into a double bed. Pretty big issue. In cancelling after they failed to make good on promises I was blacklisted from using services like rentals united for 6 months, even though they used rentals united to sell me on Guesty. I spent over a month and even had a VP at Guesty "pretending" to help me be able to use rentals united. Really it is a joke of a company and if you know anything about software you will see how weak it is and how it provides no where close to the value it charges you for.

Nicholas

Stay away from this

1,0 3 miesiące temu

Zalety:

When it worked and had no issues, it was grerat but it was very rare.

Wady:

I am extremely dissatisfied with the level of customer support at Guesty. Response times are significantly delayed, often taking days to address issues, which is further complicated by the use of automated bots that prematurely close out tickets. Additionally, accessing my data has become nearly impossible, as it feels like it's being held hostage. The API performance is also disappointing, with frequent outages that lead to major synchronization issues. I urge an urgent review and improvement of these critical aspects to enhance user experience.

2 miesiące temu

Hi Nicholas, We apologize for the inconvenience you've encountered. Your feedback is important to us, and we're eager to understand your specific concerns and find solutions. Please share your contact details, including your email, so we can reach out to you as soon as possible to address any issues you're facing, Thanks, The Guesty Team

Bill
Property Manager w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

Amazing Product w/ An Even Better Team Behind It!!

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: We are able to easily communicate with all of our inquiries and guests from multiple OTA's in one platform and provide an excellent experience for them with quick response times, automated messaging, and saved replies.

Zalety:

I feel that the best feature of the software is its ability to seemless keep all of the reservation details - whether financial or guest communication - all in one spot. There will always be some items that would be nice to have, but this team has thought of 95% of them and are probably currently developing the other 5%! The analytic dashboards are fantastic and our organization uses them extensively as well.

Wady:

The direct booking website could use a little bit of work so that the end user has a more friendly UX to navigate, but we have had thousands of reservations and have only received a handful of complaints.