Recenzje produktu: Archdesk

4,7 (35)

Informacje o produkcie: Archdesk

Kompleksowy system ERP nowej generacji, oparty na chmurze, stworzony z myślą o sektorze budowlanym.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Archdesk

Zalety:

All our contract information can be kept in one place, and is easily accessed from site by Managers. Also quick and easy for sharing files with clients and sending our Purchase Orders to Suppliers.

Oceny produktu: Archdesk

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Archdesk ma ogólną ocenę 4,7 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 35.

Filtruj recenzje: (35)

Sortuj według

Czy używałeś już produktu: Archdesk?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (35)

Gary
Gary
Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

The key to our growth

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: There is no doubt in my mind that we wouldn't have grown as far as we have without Archdesk. Knowing my company has a solid structure and system in place, I have every confidence that our growth will continue and will be manageable.

Zalety:

We looked at so many products that would fit our business and kept hitting dead ends. Then we found Archdesk and one of the key things for me was it's easy to use interface. I had confidence straight away in training current and future staff to use it with it's current and 'app' like approach. It's fully customisable and the support staff are very quick to respond to our queries. This is essential for a young business like ours that needs help putting systems in place to help us go to the next level. Every body within the company uses it now and the processes make it so easy for everyone to see what the next step is for each project. From enquiry to estimating and all the way through to project cost analysis.

Wady:

It's hard to say anything negative really. Occasionally there is a minor glitch in the system presumably because they are making constant improvements. These are always dealt with quickly.

Contracts manager w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Key to the business performing.

5,0 5 dni temu Nowy

Komentarze: From the very start it has been a great experience, support is first class. We found the different levels of elements in the software covers a lot of what we want, there is a few things that could help if changed but they seem very keen to develop with you.

Zalety:

Scheduling and budgeting is a huge part of what we like about the software.

Wady:

The link up with Sage is the weak point of the software, it has improved but could still do with more work. Would be good if we could make are invoices abit more bespoke as well.

Simon
Simon
Compliance Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Incredibly Disappointing

1,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Terrible.

Zalety:

I am struggling to write anything positive about the system and can only say that the people are polite.

Wady:

Archdesk is incredibly clunky, and inaccurate. It increases the duplication of administrative processes and worryingly it requires users to maintain documents outside the program, such as spreadsheets, to keep track of work. Of more concern is that the system fails in basic auditing and compliance. Staff were able to delete documents and evidence from the system without the Compliance Director being informed. With Grenfell being at the forefront of the digital revolution within the Construction Industry the accurate recording of works and data is absolutely vital. Our Finance department loathes the system due the incredibly poor integration with Xero and inaccuracies the system causes.

Jummai
Planning manager w kraju: Nigeria
Lotnictwo i kosmonautyka, Pracownicy: 1 001-5 000
Źródło recenzenta

Ground support equipment(GSE) planning,monitoring & scheduling becomes easy using Archdesk

4,0 5 dni temu Nowy

Komentarze: Real time on time GSE asset status display Cost monitoring and controlEffective planning and scheduling GSE monitoring Complete elimination of paper work thereby cost cutting Accurate reporting Tracking of processs and personelsEase of asset maintenance and repairsHistory of assets Proper coordination of team Responsibilty defined

Zalety:

Preventive maintenace dashboardsDaily equipment status Costing

Wady:

Some of the content editing( not all are editable )

Holly
Accounts Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Archdesk - Review from a user in the accounts team

Zalety:

I like how user friendly the software is for all ages/ abilities . We can go to one place to find out all the information we need rather than having to click through numerous folders/ software. Every department in the company can update it so that we are all working and updating information in the same place

Wady:

I sometimes find that there are certain things that are a bit limiting. We sometimes have multiple priced items on a quote and Archdesk only allows for one line for the value of the job on the front page, other than this there is nothing.

Lia
Business Administrator w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Transport/ciężarówki/rolnictwo, Pracownicy: 11-50
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Good software, Excellent customer support

5,0 6 dni temu Nowy

Zalety:

Excellent customer support, prompt to work around any issues, patient and proactive.

Wady:

Timesheets, valuations and quotes could use some improvements.

Elise
Sales Administrator w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Archdesk Review

5,0 3 dni temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall Archdesk has lots of potential! just need to use it more throughout the company for it to reach its full potential for us.

Zalety:

There is a couple of things that are really good on this software one being the live projects map so you can see where all your current jobs are located. Also, the process page is brilliant to see where the job is at whenever needed!

Wady:

My least favorite thing is how difficult it is to edit the stock list, once it is uploaded once it is very difficult to change especially when you have many items on your stock list where many things change on it monthly!

jemma
Trainee Estimator w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Archdesk

5,0 3 dni temu Nowy

Komentarze: Easy to use, whenever we've had an issue customer service has always been quick to respond and help

Zalety:

Easy to use and very in depth, customer service team very helpful

Wady:

Limited customisation and building quotes take too long

Sales Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Budownictwo, Pracownicy: 51-200

Archdesk is Good

5,0 3 dni temu Nowy

Komentarze: Easy to use and easy to get additional things added through discussion with the Archdesk team

Zalety:

A useful company wide tool which allows us to centralise a lot of our processes

Wady:

It doesn't store the data you have to download it from Archdesk which causes problems when you are remote on a building site

Ezekiel
Technical Executive w kraju: Nigeria
Linie lotnicze/lotnictwo, Pracownicy: 5 001-10 000

Merit of ARCHDESK

5,0 6 dni temu Nowy

Zalety:

The software provides real time information. It has helps in reducing most of the paper works. Information are now easily accessed.

Wady:

The attachment sent through emails should be considered. As is not really functioning.

Emma
Director / Project Manager w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Źródło recenzenta

All under one roof to move with the times

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: This software package has improved the way we store and record data. The quote function has been the best feature for us. Ensuring there can be no mistakes in setting the profit margin (Administrator Function) It is then easily transposed to a Purchase Order and with the tap of a button emailed directly to your supplier. Likewise with Invoicing. Its cut time down for paperwork, increased efficiency and once your up and running is easy to use. We haven't tapped into the Accounting side yet, but plan to gain further training with Archdesk in order to work with our Sage Accounting system. Archdesk support is also good, replying usually with 24 hours or less, either solving the issue or passing to the technical team. For an SME looking for an all round Package to store data, complete quotes, upload photos straight from site, issue Purchase Orders and Invoices, this is a great package and worth the monthly fee.

Wady:

Can't flick easily between say quotes and files, you need to finish and save the quote before leaving it and being able to open other items.

chris
Operations Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Źródło recenzenta

The way of working has become far more efficient!

5,0 7 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: We introduce Archdesk in my previous company so I was aware of the system and the efficiency of the company significantly improved when it was implemented. I have recently introduced it to my current company after knowing what the benefits were. Since then, there has been significant updates to the system which is great and very much look forward to learning what the system can do further.

Zalety:

The interface and simplicity of the system is concise and it allows all users to quickly pick up how the system works with minimum effort. The dashboard layout is fantastic as you can customise what information you want to see in real time without having to wait an age with older systems to download into a spreadsheet.

Wady:

Generally everything that the system offers is great. As the software develops there is always ongoing improvements which is going to be beneficial including general tweaking with existing items.

Paulina
Director of Operations w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Źródło recenzenta

Honest Review by A Long-Time-User.

Zalety:

Archdesk is helping our team to plan efficiently and execute projects that deliver results on time. It's easy to use and flexible. This system is developing and adjusting to meet our expectations. Powerful productivity features, customizable workflows, personalized​ dashboards and what is most important for me transparent quotations for our Clients and cost tracking on the projects! At this stage, I'm not able to imagine how the company will work without having this ERP system in place.

Wady:

It is really hard to say, hence the Team is constantly improving and delivering new system functions. Support Team is very efficient and I'm confident that will provide a ​solution to any query Client may have at the earliest convenience​.

Jakub
Founder and Managing Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Best software ever!!!

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Software like Archdesk is the lifeblood of most organizations. It is the system of record for everything. I've worked at an organization before that didn't use it and life was miserable. It just keeps everything so organised, helps us to track almost everything within the company. Sing in and out feature saved us lot of time and money tracking our employees. Like I mentioned before, everything is run out of Archdesk. Without this CRM in place we wouldn't be able to operate. The entire business process from cold call to close and then post sale flows through Archdesk.

Zalety:

Obviously, it's impossible to find a software to meets ALL your organization needs, but what makes Archdesk great is that it's extremely customizable, and there's so many people using it, that it's always evolving and growing. It's not stagnant in any way so that even if something isn't currently offered, there's a high chance for a solution in the near future . My favorite feature is for sure the dashboards available. Great help in our company!!!

Andrew
Managing director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Źródło recenzenta

Very professional and user friendly!

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: My company using and growing with this system! User friendly, low cost, easy to manage.
We running over 50 projects small and medium size. All managing by only one project manager- big savings ! Big and quick transfer information in between office and sites. Fantastic all in one managing tools , start from clients, projects,brunches, departments,production, processing, booking,calendars, projects cost, stocks, telephones,projects schedule and many more.
30 days free trial including very professional training and setup.
System built on experience.
Highly recommend.

Zalety:

Very professional and user friendly.

Wady:

Shame I have discovered so late.

Anthony
MD w kraju: Polska

Something really different

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Our office is not almost automated, everyone knows what they need to do as projects appear on their dashboard only when there are things to be done for that specific person.

Zalety:

UI is very modern, something I wasn't expecting from software of this magnitude. There is tons and tons of functionality, most is very flexible and can be switched off if needed. We have put our business model in the settings and now every department of our company uses Archdesk, we move project from one stage to another and next departments get access to the project, it works perfectly. We start from enquiry, it then goes to estimation, then to accounting for deposit, then to project manager and we finish at accounting again. Very smooth.

Wady:

Sometimes I feel like there is too much functions everywhere, you can switch most off but it might be too much at first.

Maciej
Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Źródło recenzenta

I'm using this software more then year to manage several building projects.

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: It is full time assistant available 24/7. This software help me plan, manage my company from any place I'm.

Zalety:

I'm filling I have full time assistant. I can dedicate task to others. I have history of our projects. I have financial assistant. My clients very happy to see progress and know what is happened in they homes.

Wady:

In my opinion mobile side of the program needs improvement. I would like also have ability to print program of the works in easier way.

Claire
Managing Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Archdesk Software Review

4,0 3 dni temu Nowy

Komentarze: On the whole our experience has been positive with only a few minor setbacks.

Zalety:

The ability to keep record of projects in one place for all members of staff to access. The access to customer support is also brilliant.

Wady:

Integration from our existing CRM system was a little difficult.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Partner w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Nieruchomości
Źródło recenzenta

Excellent software that gives solution to many daily problems.

Zalety:

Covers a lot of features and with a bit of development could become a complete solution. It is also very attractive that you can have all the information under one system.

Wady:

Some of the features need further development as they can be awkward to use effectively. On the plus side the development team are aware and make improvements constantly to address these issues which really is all you can ask for.

Maciej
Company Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Archdesk

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: It helps me organize my company. My company looks profesional when I show it to clients how we manage it.

Zalety:

It helps me organize my compnay. Easy to send invoices and quotations.

Wady:

Mobile version is needed as some of the future not work on the phone properly.

Connor
Estimating Manager w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Archdesk Software Review

4,0 3 dni temu Nowy

Zalety:

The navigation around the system is simple to use and simple enough to teach new starters.

Wady:

The quotation function within projects is a little clunky and is lacking the customization we need.

Kat
Account Manager w kraju: Polska
Budownictwo, Pracownicy: 51-200

Archdesk review

Zalety:

Better internal and external communication, budgeting, accounting, and finance control. User-friendly software which Increased our productivity.

Wady:

It's difficult to indentify ways in which Archdesk can improve.

Commercial manager w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Budownictwo lądowe, Pracownicy: 11-50
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy
Źródło recenzenta

Seems great but not easy to implement

4,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: 50/50. It has great potential.

Zalety:

Archdesk seems like it has great potential. The team is slowly implementing it and one of the biggest hurdles is that it doesn't seem very intuitive. I'm certain that with perseverance we will get there and it will invaluable, but we aren't there yet.

Wady:

It isn't hugely intuitive, and whilst promises where made at the sales stage am not completely sold on the capability of the final product.

Tom
Finance Manager w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

reliable, efficient, eye catching

Zalety:

it can be adjusted to company's requirements. individual requests are welcome. That increases the functionality and speed of work

Wady:

Occasionally it slows down, but I am not sure the reason behind is the actual software or internet connection quality (e.g. wi-fi) or computer at work or any combination of above.

Joseph
Project Manager w kraju: Polska
Biotechnologia, Pracownicy: 11-50

Above and beyond

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: We had a problem with managing our project and keeping track of financials. This system was literally the exact thing we needed. Love the customizable processes.

Customizable processes Cloud based Lots of reports FREE IMPLEMENTATION

Wady:

A lot of functionalities that we don't need right now.