Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: HoneyBook

4,8 (605)

Informacje o produkcie: HoneyBook

Narzędzia dla nowoczesnego profesjonalisty: oferty, kontrakty, płatności i nie tylko. Gdy zechcesz, wypróbuj 7 dni za darmo.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: HoneyBook

Zalety:

We have used it for a little over a year now, and this was so incredibly helpful filing taxes for the first time. Well worth the investment.

Wady:

Also, the email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing. Sometimes, I can't tell if an email sent or not.

Oceny produktu: HoneyBook

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

HoneyBook ma ogólną ocenę 4,8 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 605.

Czy używałeś już produktu: HoneyBook?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (605)

Amber
Amber
Gościnność, Samozatrudnienie

HoneyBook is the best.

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: I love this program. I'm not sure if there is anything really like it on the market and I don't care to look. This program has everything I need to keep up with the day to day in my business.

Zalety:

I love this program. This is great for photographers and event planners. Likely could be good for another business as well, but as an event planner this program allows me to get inquiries, navigate them through the pipeline stage of booking, invoice clients and send contracts, process payments and build task management and automations all in one place. This program does so much, and connects to QuickBooks which is a huge bonus for me.

Wady:

There isn't really much about the program that I dislike. I don't like that the automations now have two types of files (legacy and templates). They are basically the same and it really makes no sense to me why they exist separately, but it doesn't impede on using the software. Also, the reporting is good but it doesn't really make sense as it's not as functional as I'd like. You can't look at a report in the program, you have to download every time, but, I make due with what's available.

Christina
Christina
Usługi prawne, Pracownicy: 2–10

The Best Client Management Resource-- goes beyond normal software

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

Zalety:

I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

Wady:

It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

5 lat temu

Christina, thank you for you being a HoneyBook member! We are so happy to hear that HB allows you to manage your clients in a fraction of time of other systems! Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our members expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default email templates. I will share with our team. Incase you didn't know, you can edit the default templates text and format to meet your needs.

Angela

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Great for basic client tracking and proposals. Slowest for payment deposits.

5,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: I use the super basic functions of the platform. I am aware of the other great tools it offers - my business just can't afford the pro costs. I am on my fourth year using HB and still trying to figure out how to use some of the features.

Zalety:

I purchased Honeybook primarily to keep my client details in a single location while gaining the ability to send proposals and invoices for the clean, professional touch. This area is very easy to use without having to hire a pro.

Wady:

To use all the features of CRM, you need to hire a pro who can set you back at least $2k. Also, the payment deposits are the slowest on the market - days! If you use Square, you get the deposit the next day - same for all other CRMs. If you receive a payment on a Wednesday, for example, you won't get that deposit until at least Monday.

Bobbi
Operating Manager w kraju: USA
Budownictwo, Pracownicy: 2–10

Don't Waste a TON of TIme if You Like Your Clients

1,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Please see above - horrible and time wasting experience. Move on and try something that WORKS and looks good as well.

Zalety:

Affordable and Backend looks nice - so that's something!

Wady:

Client experience if poor. Integrations are awful. Layout, design and look are atrocious and check out for clients is multi step.....Who does that anymore? We spent a week trying to get it setup and working well and efficiently....no way it was going to. And if we have to handhold it and manually do a TON of things.....why bother? MANY other options available and we've moved to one.

2 miesiące temu

Hey there! We appreciate your feedback and apologize that your experience wasn't what you were hoping for when moving to a new platform. We do our best to create a platform that fits the needs of various different businesses and business owners but we understand that we aren't going to be perfect for everyone out there. But we love to get specific feedback on what you feel HoneyBook is missing or could improve upon so that future features and upgrades our team does can benefit many. You mentioned integrations but if there are certain, specific integrations that you feel would be helpful, we'd love to know what those are. And where exactly in the onboarding process was it the most difficult. Let us know so we can continue to improve on our end. Appreciate your feedback!

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Szkolenia zawodowe i coaching, Samozatrudnienie

Near Perfect Helper

4,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall, I live using Honeybook. It has helped me keep my client's information and projects easily managed.

Zalety:

I appreciate having all of my client's information in one place. I also like that it can be integrated with email, you can create documents and so on.

Wady:

I would like more creative ability within the documents. Also don't like how some of the documents including invoices interact. It's hard to explain. It's both easy and complicated at the same time.

Portrait Artist w kraju: USA

Best I've Used So Far

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall it has been a Godsend. I am feeling much better about how I manage my business with Honeybook.

Zalety:

I love using Honeybook! I've tried a couple other CRM softwares, and this one is by far the easiest to deploy and keep me on track. It is logical and feels easy to use, which has kept me using it rather than reverting to inefficient paper tracking. The customer service has been great: always quick and friendly to answer questions and help me through something I didn't understand. I would highly recommend Honeybook to anyone.

Wady:

The calendar sync is sometimes glitchy, but that could also be user error. One thing that would make it better would be an easy way to override when I am considered "busy" on my Google Calendar that syncs in. I'd also love to have SMS communication with my clients, but rumor has it they are working on this.

Michelle Simmons
Michelle Simmons
photographer w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

The BEST investment for my business

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Love love LOVE HoneyBook! I've been using it for several years now, and can't imagine using anything else instead. And their customer service is QUICK and helpful for the few times I haven't been able to figure out how to do something.

Zalety:

It keeps my business organized and on track! From digital contracts and invoicing, custom brochures and questionnaires, to email tracking and a simple way to see what step I'm at with each project, HoneyBook keeps me on track.

Wady:

The worst part about it is getting started, but even THAT is pretty simple with their "concierge service" where you can send them your current forms and they'll digitize them for you!

Sarah
Virtual Assistant w kraju: USA

HoneyBook - the software I never knew I needed

5,0 10 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

HoneyBook is very visually appealing and easy to use for both myself and my clients. The ability to create and save templates that I can edit and reuse for each client saves me SO much time, and it's truly so easy. It's very affordable and has already saved me a lot of time and headaches.

Wady:

I honestly have no complaints about HoneyBook.

9 miesięcy temu

Hey Sarah, Thanks so much for the glowing review! we're so happy to see that you're having such a positive experience with HoneyBook so far. :) Would you be willing to grant us permission to use this quote for marketing purposes (and attribute it to you of course)? If so - please send an email to [email protected] and we'll follow up with next steps!

Robin
Creative Liason w kraju: USA
Obsługa imprez, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

HoneyBook takes the stress out of Events

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Zalety:

I have been using HoneyBook for my event planning business, and it has truly transformed the way I manage my events. The platform's ease of use for both business and customers is exceptional. It simplifies the process of keeping all event details in one place and ensures everything is organized on the calendar. The amazing capabilities of HoneyBook have made my life so much easier, allowing me to focus on delivering exceptional service to my clients. I highly recommend HoneyBook for any business looking to streamline their event management process.

Wady:

Nothing, the application is fantastic!! I am so glad we have this amazing tool for our business!

Lauren
CSR w kraju: USA
Usługi konsumenckie, Pracownicy: 51–200

Reviewing Honeybook

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall i think this program can help lots of marketing companies with proposals and its very detalied amd accurate

Zalety:

I really enjoy how easy it is to use the system. I take a lot of payments and handle invoices and this program makes it easy

Wady:

The customer service can take a while to answer the phone or resolve a problem online

Flossie
Professional photographer w kraju: USA

Level up

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: It’s saved me so much time organizing client data, bookkeeping, payment processing and contracts. Their helpful reminders to keep things from falling through the cracks and maintaining my brand appearance when working with clients.

Zalety:

When singing up with Honeybook they took my exhausting contracts, forms, questionnaires and placed them into their system. This saved me so much time switching from DIY client management to this online resource.

Wady:

When responding to an email through the software, it makes a new email. Some clients have more questions and I’d like a way to organize with in a project the emails.

Cori
Źródło recenzenta

The Best CRM Software EVER!!!

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I am keeping my workflow seamless. I am not falling behind with not knowing what i have and havent done. I get notifications in my app on my phone to keep me up to date when i am not at a desk. Saving templates keeps me from having to re-do contracts and brochures to send to clients. And honestly the BIGGEST thing is it keeps me on top of clients and either closing things out if they arent interested, booking them if they just forgot to get back to me, or making sure they are seeing things.

Zalety:

I love how seamless and easy to use it is. It may be a transition at first but once you get changed over you will NEVER go back. The workflow is so easy to use and very customizable. Other softwares i've tested are not even comparable to how simple honeybook is to use.

Wady:

The only thing i wish were better is the calendar system. It would be nice to be able to block dates out on the calendar to avoid booking, like if you had planned a vacation. I also with it would sync directly to ical. I hate having to make it use google becuase if google runs out of space it doesnt tell me and then i have a calendar issue.

Charlie
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 2–10

Solid Payment Invoicing & Proposal Tool

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: 8/10. Once the client has paid the first time, their automated recurring payment solution is working really well for me.

Zalety:

I moved away from Quickbooks online because they didn't have an easy way to send customers automatic recurring invoices. Honeybook had pre-built service agreements along with the automated recurring payments feature I needed for my business. It was appealing to work with them because set up was very easy to get what we needed up and running

Wady:

After a client pays their invoice, it usually takes 12-24 hours for Honeybook to send me a confirmation email saying they've paid. This is (I don't use this word often) absurd. With Quickbooks, I know payment confirmation comes in within 10 minutes. Especially if I am going to start work with a client right as they pay, this hurdle in their platform stops me from getting to work right away. It usually leads to me emailing my customer "Did you pay the invoice?" then them replying "I did!" then me looking into Honeybook wondering why the heck it hasn't come in and making me look foolish to my client... Then I finally get the notification the next day. It's the #1 feature request they need to get updated.

Operations Manager w kraju: USA
Obsługa imprez, Pracownicy: 11–50

Streamline your Booking Experience

4,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: The software has made our small business more efficient and allows us to focus on the clients, as we run a client based business, it is important that we can take the time we used to spend invoicing, requesting contracts, and following up on payments to interact with our clients more.

Zalety:

Honeybook streamlines your process into an easy to use system, once the initial set up, from questionnaires to Invoices and Contracts you have all the tools you need to manage your projects. The desktop and mobile app add flexibility to what you can do with your business at home, in the office, or on the go.

Wady:

The setup process is a bit tricky and unless you have familiarized yourself with template creation, pay someone to build your templates, or find a premade on to edit to work for your needs it is a bit overwhelming if you have no experience at all with creating online templates or websites.

Tamara
Graphic Designer w kraju: USA
Projektowanie graficzne, Samozatrudnienie

Ever Growing to Meet the Needs of My Business

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: If they keep improving the product the way they have been I will be a happy HoneyBook HoneyBee for life.

Zalety:

I love the Project Management area. I can see everything i am working on and the stage it is at. I also love the automation of some of the project stages. I love that everything pertaining to that project is all included in the project. Once i open each project i can see all the files, correspondences between my client and I. I can simply pick up where i left off.

Wady:

I was expecting more from the workflow and would love the option to create a link so clients can open the link to get to the invoice to make the payment. As much as I’d love everyone to use the client portal, not everyone can handle it and this would be a great feature for older, less tech-savvy clients.

Kristin
Obsługa imprez, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

HoneyBook Changed our Business!

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: HoneyBook has mastered the CRM for the event industry (and useful for many other industries)! We searched far and wide for a platform that would manage our client communication and task management and HoneyBook has that on lock down. We have been impressed with their constant improvement and development and their customer service team is A+!

Zalety:

Task automation Easy to use invoice management with built in payment link Modern and easy to read brochures and proposals Contract integration with E signature capabilities Easy to use platform Manages all client communication with Gmail integration Unbeatable customer service AFFORDABLE

Wady:

Difficult for clients to find current versions of proposals when looking for it from emails Some shortcomings when working with teams (sharing proposals / contracts / invoices)

5 lat temu

It is fantastic to hear that HB is working so well for your business, Kristin! Our Concierge Team is world class and I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for being a HB member!

Rita
Marketing Consultant w kraju: Kanada
Źródło recenzenta

The learning curve is flat

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Honeybook is responsible for the success of my business. Before Honeybook I had to follow up and demand to get paid and often get my payments postponed. Now it is all automated, clients even put their invoices in auto-pay.

Zalety:

I get paid without hassle. Everything is automated. The proposal is so amazing, you send the invoice and contract together, and it goes with a pay button where the customer has no choice besides to sign the contract and paying.

Wady:

The app. The time tracking - the fact you have to calculate the time in fractions, what should have been an easy task becomes a "let me google what 1h35min is in time fractions". You can just put the time in the app, but not on the webapp. But I can never login at the app because it doesn't accept Google SSO, but it does on the web, so I always have to change my password. The app doesn't stay connected for long. So I just don't use the app, I have it installed because maybe one day it will update and login with Google.

Jessica
CEO, Brand Strategist, and Designer. w kraju: USA
Projektowanie graficzne, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

HoneyBook is a lifesaver!

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I love HoneyBook because it's easy to use and if I can't figure something out, I can easily ask! The customer service and care is golden!

Zalety:

I love the brochures and proposals features. It makes things SO easy for me and my clients! I also love that I can use HoneyBook for project specific emails, so I have everything in one place!

Wady:

It's not really a con, but I don't use the community aspect of the platform. I'm sure it's amazing too though. 😄

Charlene
Coach and Photographer w kraju: USA
Szkolenia zawodowe i coaching, Samozatrudnienie

Keeping it all together!

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: I have loved Honeybook since I first downloaded it...Customizing everything was easy and FUN! Any time i had questions customer service was super fast and nice...which makes everything easier!

Zalety:

I love that all my projects are in one space, and organized so I can see where I am with what at what time...with just a click!

Wady:

I don't have a con...Although it is worth each penny that they charge, it is hard justifying when business stopped bc of a virus (which shall not be named lol) I wanted to keep it to keep everything together but could not when even communication stopped with clients for a while.

Tami
Źródło recenzenta

Honeybook has changed the way I do business!

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: So far it has already made the business side of my photography more professional. If I am able to get it fully customized to my business workflow and strategy I think it will be an amazing product. Honey book has made communicating with clients, scheduling or rescheduling a session, and taking payments much easier than the way I was doing things.

Zalety:

Booking clients and communicating with them throughout the planning stages of their project has become seamless. I have all emails and files in one place. I can easily make changes to their upcoming appointment, reschedule make suggestions on another location. I am able to send all documents in one proposal email. and get their signature on everything at once. Payments go through easily and client payment reminders have been very helpful.

Wady:

I am a new user and it's a little difficult to set up to how I do business. It's taking me a lot longer than I would like to get things just how I want them. There are things I want to change such as the flow of automatic emails. I am having a hard time figuring out exactly where to change those settings.

Deborah
Designer w kraju: Kanada
Obsługa imprez, Pracownicy: 2–10

This Product is a Must.

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: This software organizes our contracts, our proposals, our payments and essentially preps all our accounting in such a quick easy way. Our business became so much easier. We don't have to sit over paperwork for hours and that gives us time to give it our clients...which in turn gives us more clients. Our clients have never had to ask how to pay through the software because it is easy. The system even sends out payment reminders to our clients so we don't have to...which is definitely a major plus. I have already recommended HoneyBook to several other businesses who were struggling with all the paperwork and payments for their companies. This software makes that much of a difference.

Zalety:

The complete set up of contracts, invoices and legal portions was so quick and easy. Now we don't have to struggle with creating new proposals with each client. The auto population of products previously used is a huge time saver and makes it really easy for new employees to get the right price with the right product.

Wady:

The only thing I would like to see, and truly, I haven't asked, so it may even be there already; the monthly report of income shows the total of all contracts that came in during the month. We only collect a deposit from each. We would like to see the income report reflect just the deposit total of the month for our accounting purposes.

Alysha
Źródło recenzenta

Like having a personal assistant!

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: The main benefit of HoneyBook that I love is that I'm able to give my clients an exceptional experience. The way contracts are shared, payments are presented makes it so easy for me to do business with my clients. I think the biggest perk I loved at first was the electronic signature. It's seamless and allows you to pull in more clients quicker. It also keeps my voice consistent with different clients. I can have automated responses ready to send. The price was worth it to me to get my sanity back!

Zalety:

When I was drowning in emails in my inbox, HoneyBook was the place that everything was in one place. No emails were being looked over anymore, my contract and invoices were easily accessible (no more unprofessional word doc), easy to accept payments and HoneyBook made it so easy for me to do my taxes this year. I contemplated hiring someone to help take the load off the back work but HoneyBook does that for me with easy to use templates, reminders and automated email responses. I can't recommend HoneyBook enough!

Wady:

I have very few negative things to say about HoneyBook. The couple things I did note that may be helpful in the future, HoneyBook wants to know about. They offer surveys and take users suggestions to possibly implement in the future. All things were very minor and don't take away from the overall experience of using HoneyBook.

Maria
Publicist w kraju: USA
Public Relations i komunikacja, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Invoicing made effortless with Honeybook!

5,0 5 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Creating an invoice on HoneyBook is a straightforward process. It guides me through the necessary steps, from inputting client details to itemizing services and setting payment terms. The customizable templates provided also save so much time!

Zalety:

Honeybook's easy-to-use invoicing features have set a new standard for efficiency. As a professional managing multiple clients and projects, HoneyBook has made the task of creating and managing invoices simple for myself and easy for my clients to make payments.

Wady:

There is nothing that I dislike about Honeybook.

Cameron
Owner/Operator w kraju: USA
Rozrywka, Samozatrudnienie

CRM Made Simple, Slick , and Seamless

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: HoneyBook truly helped me "level up" my business in nearly every area. The integrations, automation, templates, and payment processing systems all stand out both to me and my clients.

Zalety:

HoneyBook's "Pipeline" feature makes tracking inquiries, keeping up with contracting and following up after events nearly effortless. The power to automate these steps in the process while still being able to customize the automation allows me to keep my client interactions prompt, professional, and most importantly - personal. Email reminders keep me on top of my inbox, and templates turn once-tedious processes into a breeze. HoneyBook's client-facing side is deeply customizable and helps me maintain a professional aesthetic even when I'm drowning in the background.

Wady:

HoneyBook shines for many industry professionals but isn't without a few details in need of improvement. Uploading files to customize templates can be difficult due to the restrictions placed on file types and sizes. Businesses with more non-traditional models may also find HoneyBook difficult to customize to meet their needs.

Paige
Paige
President w kraju: USA
Fotografia

Not User Friendly - Difficult Learning Curve

1,0 6 lat temu

Zalety:

Keeps contracts in one place, able to accept credit cards. You can network with other vendors, and they seem to really concentrate more on this than actually developing software that works well.

Wady:

I am a "founding" Honeybook user and bought the lifetime membership. At first, HB was very convenient. The learning curve was very frustrating as the online software had many MANY bugs. It still does. The entire premise behind the software was to free up your time, have all your projects in one place, sign contract, get paid, etc. Yes, great idea! However, the software has so many glitches! You're not able to even edit a person in your contacts. Their customer support team used to be great you could actually message a real person - now you have to wait a day or two to get an email answer and most of the time they just send you a link to deal with your problem. Once you email your client the contract, everything goes down the Honeybook "rabbit hole". My clients are tech savvy and they can't even figure out Honeybook - the emails that I've received from frustrated clients is numerous. Save your time and money and get another online software that will actually do the job - like Sprout Studio or Dubsado. Wish I would have done that from the beginning. Regretting my purchase since my lifetime "membership" isn't transferrable and Honeybook continues to make money off of me by accepting credit card payments. I looked at 17hats, which also didn't have great reviews before I purchased Honeybook. Moving on, however, I'm assuming that the process will not be easy transferring existing contracts and other office files.