Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Smartlook

4,7 (134)

Informacje o produkcie: Smartlook

Smartlook to rozwiązanie do analizy jakościowej dla stron internetowych i aplikacji mobilnych z zawsze włączonymi nagraniami, mapami ciepła, automatycznymi zdarzeniami i lejkami.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Smartlook

Zalety:

Great session recordings feature- allows for segmentation and rage clicks. In addition it allows UID to be passed to the Smartlook app and gives total number of events and pages.

Wady:

I'm responsable, from my enterprise, to adminstrate website. And Wix Platform also have some problems with Google Analytics.

Oceny produktu: Smartlook

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Smartlook ma ogólną ocenę 4,7 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 134.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Smartlook?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (134)

Cynthia
Cynthia
Customer Service Representative w kraju: USA
Usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 10 000+

Smartlooked for awhile now

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Smartlook has given time management a new definition. It allows us to save tremendous time and work more efficiently.

Zalety:

So we've been using Smartlook for some time now and I always thought it was a decent program. Having just gone through an entire tax season with almost every call utilizing this tool, it deserves a second view so to speak. Smartlook allows tech support or agents (in my company) to share screens with their customers. We can see their mouse movements, help them to navigate through the various options and features and troubleshoot errors by literally putting our eyes on it. It works by having the customer provide a code given on the website and this code allows access to their screen through Smartlook. Agents and customers alike have come to rely heavily on Smartlook to help get the support they need and get it in a timely manner. It makes a world of difference when you can see the screen, identify the issue and solve it all at once rather than take precious minutes and hours trying to describe what is going on and another hour trying to describe how to fix it.

Wady:

The only thing I can say I least like about this software is that you can only screenshare within the website. Unlike another competition, you cannot screen the customers complete computer screen. If a customer wants to minimize a screen so you can see a document on their computer, for instance, you can't. In my line of work its not a deal breaker at all because the majority of the workflow is within the website.

5 lat temu

Thanks for your review! This review is not related to Smartlook but more to Turbotax. Please change this, Lukas

Atour
Analyst w kraju: USA
Badania, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

I was able to update my website without requesting criticism, which saved me a lot of time.

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I watch a few records at random and can tell what the user wants from our website.

Zalety:

The basis of Smartlook's conversion rate optimization mechanism is qualitative data. It enables me to gather, record, observe, and analyze visitor behavior on our website.Owners of interactive websites that want to employ qualitative analytics to enhance the performance of their platform can use Smartlook. Numerous third-party applications, including Wordpress, Google Analytics, and Shopify, are integrated by Smartlook. It includes a mobile app, is accessible for free, and offers premium customers access to additional tools and functions, which is really helpful to me.

Wady:

I want to have the choice of viewing the recordings in a pop-up window or a panel on the same screen.I don't have the possibility to organize the recordings into folders or tag them.

Prokop
CTO w kraju: Czechy
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10

DX Heroes review

3,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Smartlook has a clean UI and it's easy to set up. I wouldn't say I like the blocking page after the trial ended because I wanted to show SmartLook to my colleague first before we decide if it has enough value for our business.

Zalety:

It's better than HotJar and I want to support Czech startups instead of foreign startups. :) The UI is much better than in HotJar.

Wady:

I am still not sure if the first plan has suitable value for the money. I really appreciate the extended trial period.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Opakowania i pojemniki, Pracownicy: 51–200
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: ponad 2 lata
Źródło recenzenta

Good option to analyse your customer behavior

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We used this tool for 2 years, it was very useful for use to record our customers interactions.

-Heatmaps. - Bugs tracker. - Funnel optimization

Wady:

- The price is higher compared with similar tools

Ray
Advisor w kraju: Kanada
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

Excellent for improving the user experience.

Zalety:

The features it provides, particularly when beginning off as a free customer. The user interface is straightforward, with automatic recording of critical events that may be used to create a pipeline, a fast advance option, and emphasized portions that can be reviewed, among other features.

Wady:

We do not use the Heatmap capability, and therefore feel it may be improved. We use a different service for it.

Chryso
Founder & CEO w kraju: Cypr
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy

Great for UX optimisation

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: We are generally loving so far the functionalities it offers to our team to be able to understand the digital behaviour of our users with our beta tool

Zalety:

The functionalities it offers, especially when starting as a freemium user. The UX is simple, automatically tracking important events that can be used to set up a funnel, the fast forward option and the highlighted elements you can review, etc.

Wady:

We are not using the Heatmap functionality, and we believe there can be an improvement on that feature. We are using a separate provider for that.

4 lata temu

Thank you for your feedback and nice words! I will share it with our development team. - Tomas

Sagar
Sagar
Head of Products w kraju: Indie
Ochrona zdrowia psychicznego, Pracownicy: 2–10

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

First tool to use if you're creating a mobile app

4,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Great app to do qualitative analytics in user's natural environment helping faster product development. This enables better prioritisation decisions.

Zalety:

Ability to view each session and understand UX issues without having to wait for user feedback

Wady:

Inability to create custom tags for users for easier identification in case where we want to view the recordings anonymously.

Melih
Melih
CEO w kraju: Turcja
Rozrywka, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

I hope our competitors won't discover this tool before we take the advantage!

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We decreased our churn rates by 20% in tutorial sequence. I believe this product can increase many of the mobile game's retention by 5% to 10% easily. I am writing this comment because developers are friendly, and they deserve success. However, I still hope my competitors don't discover this tool.

Zalety:

We love all the data and funnels but when it comes to looking at what players are doing in the game is something different. We can now watch what players are doing. This is magical! With Smartlook we can now learn what they like how they interact with the game, and we can design the game accordingly.

Wady:

I think the monetization of the product is still premature however price is still great for this quality product. I believe if the product encourages companies to use it for every app & game they have, this product can increase it's revenue more than limiting funnel and events. Smartlook is a secret weapon for any mobile game studio, and if this product wants to tap into that market, its monetization needs to be adjusted. I hope our competitors will not discover this product before we take full advantage!

Michal
Michal
Marketing Manager w kraju: Czechy
Internet, Pracownicy: 51–200
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: ponad 2 lata

Great qualitative analytics tool

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Smartlook is a great addition to Google Analytics. It provides answers that you can't get from your quantitative data. A must-have for marketing analysts and UX designers.

Zalety:

Smartlook doesn't sample their recordings in comparison with most competitors. Their support and account management is top notch, wouldn't even consider a change because of them.

Wady:

There are some bugs now and then but nothing too annoying. And I always get answers whenever I report them, it doesn't get unnoticed and they work on fixing them. User management is a bit clumsy at the moment but it should get better in the future.

5 lat temu

Hi Michal, really thank you for your review. Actually we are working on a new user management , to make it more clear. Thanks for your review, Lukas CMo at Smartlook

Shawn
Shawn
Small Business Owner w kraju: USA
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Samozatrudnienie

Great asset!

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: I got Smartlook to help build my conversion rate. I wanted to see what customers are clicking on and what they are not so I could improve my website to increase sales.

Zalety:

I loved how you can see heat maps on what visitors click on the most and what they avoid. I like that it literally records the visitors session to show you how to make improvements. I also like the fact if you pay for the entire year you get 2 months for free.

Wady:

The only thing that can be changed is a lower price, maybe a smaller package. I have a small Business and it can get costly.

Hi Shawn, thanks for your reviw. Lukas CMo at Smartlook

Márton
Na w kraju: Węgry
Źródło recenzenta

The idea to look how our customers use our websites is brilliant. I'm always very excited to replay.

Zalety:

I have spotted out several typos and failures on my site just by looking what my visitors had seen. It provides the best insight as well regarding the customers behaviour, it is not comparable to anything else I was using (google analytics, path recording). I ve discovered a new world with Smartview and can't help spending hours playing back then recordings, and checking what and hiw the visitors were doing.

Wady:

On a smartphone the right panel (offering other other recordings if the same visitor ) takes up a considerable amount of space, and it takes too much clicks and precise zoom to hide it. Itwould be better to be able to switch it off from the profile settings, (or simply deactive it for the free package) Its also a big painpont, that there is no option to filter out the recording from direct (not facebook, google etc), as this info is also not visible on the smartphone listing

7 lat temu

Hi Márton, thank you very much for your review. We will change Smartlook in future and it will be much more mobile friendly. You can filter the visitor recordings in the advanced filters. Under Visitor behaviour is the option referer. Enjoy Smartlook Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Madalin
Freelance w kraju: Hiszpania
E-Learning, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

I am freelance developer. I am using Smartlook to follow the projects for which I am bidding.

5,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: Reliable clients and cost-effective projects.
It is very simple to guess what the customer is looking at and how adapted is the interface to customer requirements and experience. This way I get to focus on important projects and push the right price.

Wady:

I often use canvas and iframes. I know it's a security rule but I need a minimum information about that content.

7 lat temu

Hi Madalin, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Thileepan
Manger w kraju: Sri Lanka
Źródło recenzenta

giving good experience to our online customers

5,0 6 lat temu

Zalety:

Smartlook really help for our online business, we can find perfect analysis for our website with SmartLook, when we use SmartLook, we discover our website traffic source and bugs so we can give best experience to our online customers.

Wady:

SmartLook have many features, we offer many product with our website so we need discover each product, sales, traffic, bugs, but SmartLook made easy to work with product analysis. we analysis about each product, so we update and give best to our customers.

6 lat temu

Hi Thileepan, thanks for your nice feedback. If you miss something, reach out to us. Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Woodworker/Maker/Crafter w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Dobra konsumpcyjne, Samozatrudnienie
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Nie udostępniono
Źródło recenzenta

Brilliant software by Smartlook and a real game changer its like looking over the customer shoulder

5,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: It is so easy to use and is like watching a video of someone using your website. I have no idea how they get such fantastic video quality (or seem video quality) and not slow down the website. This is fantastic software and a real game changer, I have already started spotting little tweaks that need implementing from watching over the customer's shoulder.

Zalety:

A fast easy implementation does not slow down the website, you can see what the customer gets up to. You will not believe the quality and once you have tried it no more need to study analytics charts to try and figure out what is going on. You won't believe it but it is FREE.

Hi John, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Jorge
director w kraju: Brazylia
Artykuły spożywcze i napoje, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

A tool with good results.

Zalety:

Easy to use tool, free plan with good storage capacity, good functionality, advanced search, heatmaps.

Wady:

Lately the tool has not recorded several sessions. Now blocks checkout page on free version. That's it.

Hi Jorge, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Arthur
CEO w kraju: Brazylia
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Samozatrudnienie

An amazing tecnology!

4,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: Because it can be free and help people about their website usage.

Zalety:

That I can see what customers are viewing and clicking when using my website. It´s perfect to see even if your website is loading faster for the user and what appears in the first byte.

Wady:

Sometimes videos are short but I think it´s because the user got off the website. I can´t figure out anything else.

Hi Arthur, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Martin
director w kraju: Czechy
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Perfect tool to see what customers do on your site, so you can find errors and enhance your site.

5,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: We corrected few errors on pages and also adjusted few thing, that we found that are important for customers.

Zalety:

Free version for starting projects, giving most important features until you can effort paid ones.

Wady:

The service gives just a few advantages comparing free and paid versions for the difference in price... So you try to use the free version as long as possible...

Hi Martin, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Lukas
Facebook Marketing HERO w kraju: Czechy
Źródło recenzenta

It's simple & easy to use!

5,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: I can see my website through the customer's eyes which it's really useful for revealing of mistakes and find what to improve!

Zalety:

Like a web designer I was looking for this simple, but useful tool for a years! Makes it easy for you to understand your website visitor's behavior for FREE. Their new Heatmaps are also very simple and easy to use, even for mobile devices and tablets.

Wady:

There is a lot of recordings on my website, so it would be nice to have some of them recommended by system.

Hi Lukas, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Lucia
Commercial Manager w kraju: Brazylia
Źródło recenzenta

Excellent for making decisions about site functionality.

Zalety:

I follow the step-by-step navigation and the preference of the products by potential customers, so I can make decisions about the site.

Wady:

Because I'm in the free plan, I can not see the completion of my site users, so I lose performance on the site.

Hi Lucia, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Andrea
ICT Solutions w kraju: Włochy
Wypoczynek, podróże i turystyka, Pracownicy: 201–500

Great Tracking

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Still improving our setup, anyway i think it's really awesome for b2c and ecommerce with main cms

Zalety:

- really easy to deploy - recording let you understand a lot from customers - Heatmaps are really powerful to get info at a glance

Wady:

- It doesn't always work well with custom websites, for example on event tracking, something isn't right with my numbers. - Price is affordable but it could be better. Otherwise they could somehow let you download historic data.

4 lata temu

Hi Andrea, thank you for your review. If something seems not right with event tracking, please reach out to our support. They are more then happy to help! We are working on more export features. Stay tuned :-) Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Frédéric
CEO w kraju: Francja
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

It's amazingly simple to use, both on my website and for using the information gathered

Zalety:

- 5 minutes to create the account and have the few lines of code to add to my website - Integration on my site - Voilà Marvelous simplicity & efficiency I can watch how users are acting with my website for User support, site & UX optimization. Just speaking of this, it worth it

Wady:

I would love to have a world map of all the users connections. Frankly, it's already more than great.

7 lat temu

Hi Frédéric, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Colton
Senior Product Designer w kraju: USA
Projektowanie, Pracownicy: 11–50

Smartlook provides a Smart Look at Users

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Smartlook as enabled us to be more knowledgeable about our users, and thus prioritize enhancements that truly benefit the user.

Zalety:

I appreciate how easy it is to start getting user insights from your website. Immediately we could see places on our site that could be enhanced because of being able to see our user's pain points more clearly.

Wady:

The "Pick an event on page" feature would have been nice to use, but didn't work with our Google Tag Manager implementation.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Źródło recenzenta

Watch your websites visitors' activities as a video.

4,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: By watching our website users behaviors we really gain valuable insight for our website. Because it is very obvious and easy to understand.

Zalety:

It is really amazing to see how your website visitor behaving while viewing your webpages.

Wady:

The only negative point is the very limited use for the free version but it worths to pay.

6 lat temu

Odzież i moda, Pracownicy: 11–50
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy

Manage your website easily

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We can see what our visitor is doing on our website and improve it by seeing their action on it.

Zalety:

Smart look is brilliant to see what your visitor is doing on your site it really helps us in improving our website and making it user freindly.

Wady:

The smart look is fine but they give very little space option for free users kindly improve that so free user can also experince the real touch of it.

Hi Abdur, thanks for your review. Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Jose
CEO w kraju: Hiszpania
Sprzęt komputerowy, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

amazing program, easy to use

5,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: ideal to make modifications in the web and thus to have more and better traffic of quality

Zalety:

Very good program that controls the accesses and what clients look for the ideal web to make modifications in the same and to have more and better traffic of quality

Wady:

very good program but does not give the data in real time given that the recordings take time and does not take 100% of the users

Hi Jose, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook