Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Wix

4,4 (9 501)

Informacje o produkcie: Wix

Swoboda tworzenia własnej, zachwycającej strony internetowej e-commerce dokładnie tak, jak chcesz – za darmo.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Wix

Zalety:

Accessible to anyone who has a little interest and commitment. Enables the creation of very professional websites, with an excellent image bank and templates.

Wady:

Absolutely awful customer service and support when things go wrong (which they do, daily).

Oceny produktu: Wix

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Wix ma ogólną ocenę 4,4 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 9 501.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Wix?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (9 501)

Frank
Frank
Web Developer w kraju: Ghana
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

The only way to be a full stack developer without coding.

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: If you want to become a Full Stack web developer without learning HTML, CSS, PHP and JavaScript then WIX is the best CMS for you to choose. I've introduced a lot of friends to use WIX and they really enjoy it. I am now part of the WIX family.

Zalety:

After some few years in the web development world, I wanted the best CMS with more features that can help me design my websites without stressing on too much coding. Wix was there to rescue me. With Wix I can develop tons of websites within a week without CODING. This is so far the best CMS for every web developer. It is also easy for everyone to learn, customer and use.

Wady:

I need more feature in Wix CMS because I'm stack and I won't use any CMS except. I don't have any problem with the price. It is very cool.

Marie
Founder and Owner w kraju: USA
Usługi konsumenckie, Samozatrudnienie

Best Customer Service you could ever ask for

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

Wix had the easiest site to build myself (and I tried a couple of them). Anything I couldn't figure out how to do, I would just contact Wix and talk to a customer service representative. I've had a few very good customer service reps that are patient, kind, and extremely helpful. There is one in particular though named [sensitive content hidden] that I've been so lucky to get a couple of times and she really is phenomenal. She is the primary reason I recommend Wix to any and all entrepreneurs who ask me what site builder to use. She helped me set up my content management system on the website which makes it so easy to update, add and edit content. She is the kindest, most patient customer service rep I've ever worked with and really goes the extra mile to make sure it's easy for me to do whatever I'm trying to do. She listens and knows exactly what I want, but also anticipates what I need without me even asking!

Wady:

Some of the responsive features to help the site automatically adjust between web and mobile make the spacing look funky. Other than that, it's an awesome tool.

Sebastien
CEO w kraju: Belgia
Projektowanie graficzne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy

Awful experience

1,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

Looks easy to start. But quickly becomes messy.

Wady:

Awful experience. You quickly end up with a bad design across devices. Not a singly time were we able to reach out to Wix. Never got a reply. It's a big company just trying to extract the max $$$ out of your pockets. I moved to Squarespace since, it changed my life.

Nicole
Owner w kraju: Francja
Projektowanie, Samozatrudnienie

Easy to use While Retaining the Flexibility to Grow Into

4,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Overall, WIX is my preferred platform to build as I value empowering my clients to learn how to manage their own websites for basic upkeep. WIX is easy to teach clients how to use and is very affordable. I also appreciate that WIX allows you to create your website on the free account so that my clients don't need to feel rushed in learning how to use the platform before paying for it (unlike other platforms that only offer 2 week trials). By far, best customer service out there.

Zalety:

By far the biggest selling feature for me with WIX is their customer service. By far the best, most responsive and ready-to-help team I've encountered. Every platform has it's glitches but at least WIX is always there to help. It's also one of the easier platforms to build a website on. Super user-friendly so that I can easily teach my clients how to use it. I also appreciate that WIX allows you to create your website on the free account so that my clients don't need to feel rushed in learning how to use the platform before paying for it (unlike other platforms that only offer 2 week trials). By far, best customer service out there. Finally, it's the best compromise for small businesses between where they are now (small or startup) and what they need to grow into.

Wady:

I does tend to glitch more often than I would like. However a quick refresh of the page usually fixes the issue. I also miss the old agency benefits account.

Ryan
President w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 2–10

IWon't Go Back TO Wordpress

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: It's the best website builder for someone that doesn't know how to code. Even if you may code it is far superior to Wordpress if you are not building anything too complex. If you want an e-commerce store I would use wix over woocommerce any day of the week.

Zalety:

Wix is an excellent website builder that makes it easy to create a professional-looking site without any coding experience. With its intuitive drag-and-drop editor and vast template library, you can have your website up and running in no time. The platform also offers a wide range of features, including e-commerce tools and SEO optimization, to help your site succeed. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, Wix is a great option for building a beautiful and functional website. Also their support is amazing!

Wady:

I wish they had more templates. Other than that, it is a great product.

Dan
Marketing Sales w kraju: USA
Odnawialne źródła energii i środowisko, Pracownicy: 2–10

Customer Service is UNMATCHED

5,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: frustrating when I'm trying to do something simple and I mess up everything else, and you wish AI could be built into the GUI to just intuitively arrange and fix as I go. But then customer service is outstanding and I appreciate the assistance.

Zalety:

By Far the Customer Service is TOP NOTCH!

Wady:

i wish it were a little more user-friendly, but I will watch the tutorials.

Betsy
CEO w kraju: USA
Sztuka i rzemiosło, Pracownicy: 2–10

Wix is great

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: So far, it's been great. I have no complaints. Whatever I can't figure out right way, I just need to be patient and actually read.

Zalety:

I liked that it was easy to use and everything is all in one place!

Wady:

No cons so far. I think everything is pretty self-explanatory and there are a lot of help features.

Chad
Digital Artist w kraju: USA
Projektowanie, Samozatrudnienie

My Favorite Tool

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: I've been using Wix for several years now and have not looked elsewhere.

Easy to use, Looks nice, Great customer service

Wady:

Some graphical tools can be hard to locate

Kenneth
founder owner performer instructor w kraju: USA
Rozrywka, Samozatrudnienie

Working with Wix

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: I am very happy and hope to be with wix for many years and many projects.

Zalety:

Wix is simple to create with. I am not a web designer, but have managed to learn how to create my website, accept payments, comments, etc.

Wady:

Wix is not the problem. My ignorance of the process is the problem. However, Wix customer service has been extremely helpful. I especially like that I can interreact with a LIVE person and not a bot.

Leslie
Leslie
owner w kraju: USA
Internet, Samozatrudnienie

Wix Review

4,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

Wix is by far THE BEST website builder and content manager. The options are endless! I personally use WIX and actually have it saved on my taskbar for easy access. You won't be let down if you choose to go with WIX.

Wady:

There is so much to choose from that I find it hard to make a decision from time to time.

Jared
Co owner w kraju: USA
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 2–10

My great experience with Wix

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Overall, Wix is my preferred platform for making my websites and blogs. The value that they provide is astounding! If Wix keeps heading in the same direction, the only thing that can be expected is growth. There is so many more pro's than con's to be listed.

Zalety:

Wix is a solid web development platform, and to capture the whole point of this review, an overall amazing platform for any purpose! Wix provides fantastic payment plans that are affordable, provide a ton of value, and encourage growth of a personal website, wedding website, or a corporate site, you name it -- this is the platform to use. There are designated plans that are recommended for large businesses and allow for unlimited bandwidth, large amounts of content uploading, and ad credit of up to $300. There is no cap that is placed on your creativity in using this site. Wix will even supply free templates to get you started.

Wady:

The only thing that I had difficulty with is navigating some areas of the page. Since there is so much that is offered through this platform, they do their best to simply the whole process and even walk you through it, some parts can be overwhelming and may take time to learn, but with a bit of practice you can learn the page navigation like the back of your own hand!

Aurora
Registered Kinesiologist w kraju: Meksyk
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 11–50

Wix is Excellent for Business Websites

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: As a business Wix has helped our business reach more people by offering online bookings and receiving international transactions. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use platform.

Zalety:

Wix has been an excellent platform to host my Health and Wellness business website. I am able to schedule patient bookings, receive payments and even post to my social media. I have been using Wix for almost a year now. I switched from Squarespace because it was more affordable and offered a greater variety of tools for my business website. What I enjoy most about Wix is that it offers so many tools for social media promotion, video creation, business administration and is great for international transactions.

Wady:

I would have to say that Wix overall is an excellent platform. But like everything, there are some things I wish they could modify or add to make the experience 100% ! For example, being able to get a hold of a customer service representative to receive assistance when I cannot receive it online is a pain. It's almost impossible to be in contact with a real person. Other than that, I cannot complain. Wix has provided a great product.

Ceo w kraju: USA
Budownictwo, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Great for a wide array of industries

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall my experience has been great. I have used Wix for years across 3 very different industries with great success.

Zalety:

I really like the simplicity of it. You can start from basically a blank canvas or from any one of their many themed templates. It's all point and click and no coding.

Wady:

It can be a little limited in terms of customization when bringing in things for another source. For example if you wanted to use it as a platform for a integrated database, unfortunately it doesn't always integrate.

Arran
Arran
Owner w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Samozatrudnienie

Reviewing Wix

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: My Overall view is that Wix do give a great service and its very easy to use and to get a great site up and going in a few days if not in one day ! Only thing id say is that they are dragging their heals in updating the back end of the shop to make it better but the costs of Millions seems to be putting them off !! Bite the Bullet Wix !!

Zalety:

Great Platform, Never Crashes and fast to upload, Great information on how to use Wix and you dont have to be an Expert to use and to make a great website

Wady:

No Cons,ive found over the years its always up and going 24/7 so never no down time, i find it very hard to dislike anything about the Wix platform

Eli
President w kraju: Kanada
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

A very powerful tool for small and medium businesses

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: I've been using Wix for the past 6 years for several of our businesses' websites and honestly it's a blessing! The features increase from year to year, the security level is awesome, the comfort of use is stellar and you can do it all by yourself! Even if you have a team that works on the website you can go in, figure out what's going on and make the necessary changes in the blink of an eye.

Zalety:

The ease of use is remarkable with Wix. Its layout is very user-friendly and intuitive. If you're a beginner and have no clue as to how to build website or if you're a person who's comfortable with tech jargon and IT puzzles Wix's platform is a one-size fits most.

Wady:

There are still some features that are lacking such as nested pages within pages, site version in more than two languages (for example if you want your website in 4 different languages). I would've loved to have a bit more than 100 page limit for our websites. 100 might seem a lot for someone who wants to create a simple website, but for a dance school with several programs, bifurcations, details and information to put on there, it would've been nice to have just a bit more flexibility.

Kaprice Dal Cerro,
Kaprice Dal Cerro,
Owner/Business Mentor w kraju: USA
Szkolenia zawodowe i coaching, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

More diverse than you think

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: I have enjoyed my experience using Wix. My website has never gone down and it has allowed me to create automation for parts of my business.

Zalety:

What I like about Wix is that you don't need to be a software developer to create a great-looking website. There are a lot of tools that many users don't realize that Wix has. For instance, setting up a workshop and taking payment is easy to create on your Wix website. There are many themed templates to choose from to help you create the look and feel that you want without having to spend a lot of time thinking about how you want your website to look.

Wady:

There is a bit of a learning curve if you want to make some advanced changes to your website. This may take some time or you may need the help of someone who has Wix knowledge if you aren't a techy person.

Jonathan
Business w kraju: USA
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Samozatrudnienie

Simple, Easy, fantastic price

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Wix couldn't be simpler and easier to use. It is so affordable, so simple, and yet incredibly powerful. I had no idea how easy it was going to be when I was getting started, but now I'm a huge fan, and probably will be for life.

Zalety:

The ease of use. It was so simple to set up and build a website, I had one online in a matter of 2 hours. On top of that, it was so affordable, that I had paid for 3 years of hosting, that cost me less than it would cost to have someone build a site, let alone host for 3 years. In other words, it's saved me thousands of dollars.

Wady:

Truthfully, I don't have any major complaints yet, because it's doing everything I've needed it to do. Perhaps I could say, it seems so feature rich that I could never fully tap into all of its powerful capabilities. The other downside might be down the road, if ever I needed to export my website to a different host, that might cause a few hiccups, but I'm locked in for another couple of years, so it's not a worry presently.

Sergio
Copilot w kraju: Brazylia
Linie lotnicze/lotnictwo, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000

Wix Page Builder Review

3,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I use it for creat dropshipping stores and land pages, and some times is hard to make some customization for clients because of the lack of options of plugins and possibilities of creations using the template.

Zalety:

I like the beautiful templates and the drag and drop functions. Its also very intuitive tool for the users. The problem is when we need some kind of customization... Then starts the problems with this tool.

Wady:

For create landing pages and stores is not so good because of the lack of plugins and some difficulties for customize the choseed template.

Jonathan
Growth Director w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie organizacjami non-profit, Pracownicy: 2–10

Easy-to-use CMS Platform

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Wix allows us to easily manage 5 active sites and create pop-up sites for conferences. Our sites range from blogging to event registration to general information/contact submission.

Zalety:

Wix is an incredibly versatile content management system for websites. It's both for a novice, and for a seasoned web developer. The more you grow in your knowledge, Wix is right there to give you the tools and resources you need to upgrade your site and make it better. This includes dynamic forms and pages along with stored databases.

Wady:

The only slight issue/delay we had was setting up our storefront. We needed to integrate with Wix POS and that took about a day or so to get approved. We also had a little trouble with integrating a tax system, but they were minor delays.

Christina
On-Air Host w kraju: USA
Środki masowego przekazu, Pracownicy: 2–10

Wix Functionality & Features Review

4,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Overall, Wix really is a great platform. It is user friendly, it has great functionality, and also provides multiple services within each bundle they sell. However, I would like to see Wix update a little bit further into the current web design era we're in. Offer features that work in a social media run web world!

Zalety:

There are a few things that I really love about Wix. One being that it is very user friendly. Functionality with any program usually gets my biggest critique. It doesn't take long while using wix to know that it is a very functional web designing site with many widgets that help you along the way. The newest update to Wix sites has also brought some wonderful new features that have been much needed. Now, you website design can be easily made and with a polished look that most people pay big money for.

Wady:

There isn't too much that I don't like about Wix but the things that I don't like I feel are of hug importance. The mobile editing tool. The mobile editing tool still lacks in functionality and versatility. There's still so much you're unable to customize within the mobile editing that it can end up making your website on your phone look less than professional. A lot of things that are easily customized on the desktop editing are not availing for customizing in the mobile editing leading to a lot of frustration. The design on different computers. The designs on Wix never look the same on every computer. Some design pieces are missing, the design doesn't fit the screen right etc. I think if they could figure out how to make a design look right on every computer screen this would help keep that polished look for everyone. Social Sharing. There are no sharing buttons on Wix for visitors to share on social sites. There are only link to the social media sites. Something like a calendar or a list should have the option to add a share button so that visitors can easily share what their reading, buying, or booking to their social sites so that others can join in.

Erik
Owner / Producer w kraju: USA
Muzyka, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Great for artists and start-ups

4,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: I keep coming back to Wix over Squarespace is because the pros outweigh the cons. It’s a lot of work to get things looking and functioning exactly as you want it to, but once it does then I can genuinely say it pays off in the end.

Zalety:

After years of coding my own sites, I took the plunge into Wix. At first it was to create a quick site for a musical we were producing and we got a deal for starting up. I must admit I was expecting a lot of limitations in design and not enough features to make it worth a full web campaign. I was surprised to find out how well Wix worked on many levels. Design: I have always felt boxed in with templates like Wordpress, but Wix allowed a lot of freedom in creating the look and feel I wanted. SEO: Wix had quickly established itself as a solid and reliable web creation platform that our search rankings were immediately higher than I’ve ever had.

Wady:

My biggest dislike is with the mobile layout function and layout. I do like control of what you can see on mobile verses desktop, but I wish there could be more options. Also, because it’s not a dynamic template, you need to create two different layouts (desktop and mobile) which doubles the work time. Some may prefer this, but where it hits me is when you make a change in the desktop, any edits you thought you locked in on the mobile side are lost and you have to spend time making fixes. I wish there was a dynamic option that allowed for just one layout, but I guess that’s why there’s Squarespace.

Gary
Performing Artist w kraju: Australia
Muzyka, Samozatrudnienie

From Rookie web designer to Pro music profile

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I have been using Wix since 2013. Being a total rookie in web design, Wix has been my biggest crush as it made it easy for me to put all my ideas from my mind into the website. The drag and drop features without using codes made it easy for me to bring my ideas to life. As an artist I usually say that my website is like my virtual home people can come and visit and have a chat and with Wix this is totally a fact. From my artist profile, biography, selling my tracks, hosting live videos and selling merchandise, Wix has succeeded into making all of these features easily accessible and fully operational making my artist profile look professional.

Zalety:

Using Wix has been an amazing adventure for someone like me who does not know much about web design. Being an artist, it helped me so much into creating my artist website with ease. It took me about 1 week to built a proper website and it is so easy if I need to make updates, anytime. It has most of the features I think of. Wix made my artist life way better and the guidance we get on how to get the most out of it is very helpful. With Wix my artist profile looks super Pro with all the features available.

Wady:

Sometimes there are a few bugs and glitches while editing but after refreshing the page a few times it goes back to normal. Payment methods for a few countries are pretty hard to get but I know Wix works hard into making ease of payment accessible for most countries. It took me at least a year before getting the right payment option for my website and now my website is monetizing quite easily.

Geoffrey
CEO w kraju: Kenia
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

The World’s Leading Brand.

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I love Wix because it is a simple to use website tool. The user interface is friendly, familiar and intuitive. I can use it for the most simple tasks, like adding a video or photo to my website, or for more complex tasks like adding an interactive map or a new feature. Therefore, I am able to get the job done quickly and easily. With Wix, I know that clients have no way of fixing issues with my sites once I send them off to them as generated from Wix because it automatically creates a backup. There are very few drawbacks like what other companies experience when using this program.

Zalety:

I liked the fact that there is an easy-to-use and intuitive interface. It's quick and easy to fill out all my information, makes it super easy for me to create a beautiful website without having to worry about technical difficulties. I don't have to worry about going out of business because the software we use encourages us to get our promotions out there.

Wady:

The best thing about Wix is that it is easy to use and has a variety of available templates. I like having a lot of options, but sometimes too many features can be difficult to navigate. One feature that I really loved using was the ability to create unique pages, but it was lost when I upgraded my membership package. The least favorite thing about this software is that it lacks social media integration.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Restauracje, Pracownicy: 2–10

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

easy-to-use, intuitive drag-and-drop editor, but expensive

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall, using WIX has been positive. Designing our website was easy and straightforward. However, the price is high, and we decided to look for alternatives.

Zalety:

While Wix's drag-and-drop editor is easy to use, editing can be slow at times due to the web browser’s inability to process data quickly. You can also create your own themes from scratch or choose from their existing ones if you prefer not to do so yourself. There are templates for specific industries like there are for Squarespace or Weebly, but this may be less necessary since you can design your own site as needed using Wix’s tools instead of relying on premade layouts designed by others who specialize in those fields.The site builder is easy to use and can help you create a professional-looking website in no time. Wix’s blog editor is easy to navigate, and there are many templates available for different types of blogs.

Wady:

-Wix is expensive, especially if you end up needing more than one site.-The Wix App Market is not as robust as the WordPress Marketplace, but plenty of apps are still available.Additional email accounts are expensive, and you can only have one free domain. Wix’s website builder is the most popular but has drawbacks. The free version of Wix allows you to create a basic website with a handful of templates, but if you want to add more than one page to your site or use any of their premium features,

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Źródło recenzenta

Wix is a fantastic and clean website creator

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: I've used a number of website development software, and this is easily my favorite. I've looked into website creation as a side gig, and if that took off, Wix would likely be my go to for creating clean, modern, and effective websites.

Zalety:

Wix makes designing websites super easy for anybody of any skill level. If you're new to designing websites with software, you and use the AI to create a website for you, and then you just have to go in and edit specific information. If you want to have a little more control, you can disable the AI and go to a regular editor where you have a lot more control over minute details. Wix also has a vast selection of apps to integrate into your website, many of them free and others will usually have free versions or trials. Some of the apps are created by Wix, but most are third party, though they also have a review system so you can see what other users think of the apps. Also, when I say there's a large variety, I mean there are a number of apps for pretty much anything you can think of. Need to schedule appointments? Got it. Want to keep track of analytics? Probably dozens of apps to choose from. Need to create a menu? Easy. Social media integration, newsletters, just about anything. They also have a number of different plans, depending on your needs. They range from very inexpensive to very affordable for a small business, depending on if you're ok with Wix displaying their logo on the site, how much bandwidth you need, if you want to have an online store (surprisingly affordable with Wix, by the way), if you want Google Ad Credits, etc.

Wady:

Being so customizable, some things that feel like they should be intuitive, aren't. Disabling the AI that created the website (if you chose that path) is a little difficult, but it's necessary if you want control over customization. Setting up a store is a little tedious, as you have to enter a lot of information for each individual item; I'd love to see them find a way to ease this process. I'd also love to see the shipping options expanded a little, like options for delivering products if the client/customer is in the same town or within X miles of your location.