Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Zoho Desk

4,5 (2 141)

Informacje o produkcie: Zoho Desk

Umieść obsługę klienta w centrum uwagi swojej firmy. Spraw, aby agenci byli bardziej produktywni, menedżerowie bardziej wpływowi, a klienci bardziej samodzielni.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Zoho Desk

Zalety:

The integration between other Zoho tools, blueprint capabilities with building workflow, ease of assigning tickets to techs, remote access option directly through the tickets.

Wady:

No alerts to end user when the ticket is passed from one agent to the next.

Oceny produktu: Zoho Desk

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Zoho Desk ma ogólną ocenę 4,5 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 2 141.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Zoho Desk?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (2 141)

Rachel
Rachel
Junior Project Manager w kraju: Czechy
Usługi w zakresie ochrony środowiska, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

An easy-to-use tool with great built-in features for a good quality customer service

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Compared to other customer support tools, it is cheaper. I use it every day and still discover new possibilities of use!

Zalety:

Once you learn how to navigate in the settings, you can access so many advanced features - you can set your own rules for the entire ticketing system, create automatic replies and message templates, create surveys, etc.

Wady:

It is easy and intuitive to learn to use it for the basic ticketing system, however, it takes some time if you want to dive into its more advanced features for the rules creation.

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing w kraju: USA
Restauracje, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

Excellent solution that meets all of our requirements.

5,0 7 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Zoho Desk is a top-tier platform for developing individualized customer service offerings. It's a separate platform connected to the company that has all the greatest capabilities for prioritizing requests, managing the requests, and closing more and more requests. I've been using Zoho Desk for quite some time now, and it's been invaluable for streamlining my operations and those of my customer service staff.

Zalety:

As a ticketing and customer service platform, Zoho Desk comes highly recommended from me. Because of how simple and straightforward it is to use, my staff has had no trouble adapting it for handling client concerns. We've been able to enhance productivity and optimize our processes because to the platform's many useful features, including as automation and connections to other Zoho products. We also like how quickly and effectively the customer service team responds to our inquiries and resolves any problems that may arise. In conclusion, Zoho Desk is an excellent option for any company that wants to boost its customer care procedures.

Wady:

Although the program provides a great return on investment, the upfront fees might be prohibitive, especially for startups. One other thing that may be improved with Zoho Desk is the reporting capabilities. I need to export data to external programs to gain a full picture of my customer service performance because the present reporting options are inadequate.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51–200

My Experience With Zoho Desk

5,0 w zeszłym tygodniu Nowy

Zalety:

I like the knowledge management features It comes with amazing help desk support features

Wady:

Zoho Desk has been great and no issues yet.

Matt
Owner w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Samozatrudnienie

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Zoho Desk isn't a favourite option of mine, but it works.

3,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Zoho Desk is a great tool with many features, it seems some features may need ironing out or better documenting but otherwise it is a very useful tool that could be extremely valuable to many businesses in all different industries and niches. It is perfect for anyone who just wants a simple email ticketing solution but for those wanting to use the help desk knowledgebase solutions you may want to set aside some time to fully understand how it works and how to best use it.

Zalety:

Zoho Desk offers a range of tools to make sure that customer success rates are high. Their self service options are empowering and wouldn't be possible without their awesome ticketing tools which allow for agents to identify regular questions and support individual customers in a per-user tailored way. Being able to receive tickets in many different ways is also a great feature enabling customers to contact us in many different ways and always get the same level of support from the same great knowledgeable team. The ability to send branded emails directly from Zoho Desk with correct SPF records to keep the email safe is also a great feature that I couldn't be without.

Wady:

Unfortunately the creation and customisation of the help desk and the posts within it come across as difficult to create and maintain even from the perspective of someone working in computer software. It is unclear what features are available for this and how they should be used to create a perfect self-service help desk to enable customers to get help immediately and free up time for agents to answer more complex and user specific problems.

Buse
Buse
IT Manager w kraju: Turcja
Elektronika użytkowa, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

A lot better compared to similar tools in many aspects

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Zoho Desk is a pretty nice tool because it lets us bring all our customer service stuff together in one place. We can handle support tickets, calls, emails, and even social media messages right in Zoho Desk. It's got a bunch of handy features and tools that help us run support smoothly. We can check out how we're doing with analytics, automate boring tasks, and set up our own custom workflows. Long story short, Zoho Desk has made our customers happier, improved our relationships with them, and kicked our customer support game up a notch.

Zalety:

Zoho Desk is a pretty robust tool with loads of features. However, there's room for improvement in smoothing out a few things and making the process more user-friendly. Still, it's a handy asset for businesses in all sorts of industries. If you just need a simple email ticketing system, it's a breeze to use. But if you want to dive into the knowledgebase features, it's a good idea to take some time to get the hang of it and make the most of what it offers.

Wady:

It can get quite annoying when we're unable to locate the desired functionality or figure out how to put it into action. Therefore, having advanced features made more user-friendly or accompanied by usage tips would be greatly beneficial.

Murat
CEO w kraju: USA
Sprzęt medyczny, Pracownicy: 11–50

Highly recommended

4,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: It is useful. Serves it purpose welll. Great suppport from Zoho.

Zalety:

Full featured support and ticketing system for excellent price.

Wady:

Like many Zoho products, they are stand alone and integration between Other ZOHo products and Desk is not ideal.

Simone
Software developer w kraju: Włochy
Internet, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy

User friendly ticket management

4,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Overall it is a good platform for ticket management and basic and advanced support.

Zalety:

The GUI is quite intuitive, so you won't need any tutorial to start using Zoho Desk. On the other hand, I appreciate the possibility to customize the product quite deeply.

Wady:

Customization functions are not accessible to entry level user, just on payment plans.

Tammy
Business Owner-Designer w kraju: USA
Projektowanie, Samozatrudnienie

Navigating Excellence: My Zoho Desk Experience

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: It was a great experience. They have so much to offer and so many things to navigate and use.

Zalety:

I like Zoho Desk for its user-friendly interface, and seamless integration with other Zoho applications,

Wady:

I don't have any cons about Zoho desk. I am completely satisfied.

Roja
Solution manager w kraju: Indie
Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 201–500
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 1–5 miesięcy

Zoho Dest for Customer support

4,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

They interface is very user friendly.get started also very easy.Zoho desk have many features that assist with solving customer compliant.the integration part also very easy.

Wady:

I have not found a any downside yet.thank for the team.

Sumeet
SWE w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11–50
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Bezpłatna wersja próbna
Źródło recenzenta

Zoho desk is great for ticket management

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

Ease of use. Clean interface. Reliable.

Wady:

Time based scheduling feature is missing

Umang
Sr Director Data and Systems w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie organizacjami non-profit, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

One of the best investments for our organization

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Great - and their customer service is great as well.

Zalety:

We got this software after using another vendor for about two years. During that time we learned what our needs were and had Zoho Desk on our shortlist. The criteria that we used was: + Easily integrate into the Knowledge Base (KB) + KB easily integrates into tickets + Tickets can be handled by multiple departments and permissions can be restricted to those departments + Single Sign On (SSO) integration for customers + A robust API + ASAP(TM?) integration that we can dump onto our website, which allows us to point directly to a particular page in the KB + A good mobile app (I personally use it on the iPhone) + Customizable reporting ~ A semi-workaround to integrate with Github (via Zoho Project) We're looking forward to Guided Conversations that's in development right now We look forward to additional releases

Wady:

It can sometimes get too bloated on your browser because it has a lot of data under the hood, and search can be finicky at times - but it's quite manageable. The above would not impact me choosing this platform again.

Shivam
Executive w kraju: Indie
Pozyskiwanie personelu i rekrutacja, Samozatrudnienie

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

The best Ticket dealing with stage that is a business fundamental device"

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Many highlights and various ways of communicating with potential client base. As a web engineer, coordinating it into my site was shockingly simple and smooth. We see a ton of potential for smoothing out our deals cycle decreasing information section errands while having the option to arrive at additional clients consistently, without the requirement for a meddlesome contact structure and call that a ton of the more youthful customers are staying away from in these business sectors.

Zalety:

There is no Work area application for Zoho Work area, a vital missing element. The alternate route symbol for Late things might have been set better, perhaps in the top header menu rather than in the footer. The footer menu should be more noticeable, as it is unrecognizable on more modest size screens.

Wady:

The easy to use android and IOS applications are one of the most outstanding elements of Zoho Work area, which I like the most. Different highlights which I likewise respect are-It furnishes a basic gadget code with a couple of snaps once you choose to coordinate it with your site or application; you can undoubtedly follow your tickets in general and specialists from the dashboard interface; you can embed labels with each pass to bunch them into explicit classifications for examination and investigating.

Dan
IT Manager w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Odnawialne źródła energii i środowisko, Pracownicy: 51–200

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Shines above other products we had

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: An awe-inspiring tool that allows us to use it in so many ways, as a helpdesk, as a tasks manager, and as a dispatch.It does well to do most of what other providers give you for very little cash.

Zalety:

It is easy to use, easy to deploy and easy for non-technical staff to get on board.The excellent mobile app allows for easy remote work.Mobile app support biometrics.

Wady:

The email setup was clunky a few years ago, but better now.MFA is limited to a few suppliers.

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer w kraju: Indie
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 201–500

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Very friendly user interface and easy to integrate

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall Zoho desk is pretty much helpful if you are established your paws into a niche market and want to help your customers by providing proper services. Free version might lack some crucial features but you still can be able to handle much more without paying much for start. Learning curve is for non technical people hence one should understand the semantics of each tab.

Zalety:

We have used this software for customer support and services and its first time we were using such software to analyze customer behaviors based on specific metrics. Zoho desk made it easy for us to deploy a top notch customer support system. We have went through many applications but the thing we liked most about zoho desk was that this looks like standalone app. Startups who are trying to manage a team of customer support can go for free version and get a hand on it.

Wady:

Scaling is little bit complicated when you upgrade from free version to the other pricing plan also some modules would have room for improvements and can be able to increase efficiency.

Johnny
Principal consult w kraju: Kanada
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 2–10

Zoho Service desk

4,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall, it is a good starter product and is helpful but a lot of tweaking is needed and the product offering is geared to pull you towards needing the Pro package. One day I may choose that but wish I could have a vanity URL for email now with a one time fee.

Zalety:

I like the options that are available. The templates and features are great. I wish I could pay a one time fee to have a vanity domain instead of needing the pro package. Support is normally pretty good.

Wady:

Complicated to setup and training is required.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Usługi prawne, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

My office manager my secretary and my bodyguard

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: I give it the highest rate when it comes to all dimension above and whats not mention above I was in a different level before I start using the whole desk so I’m highly recommending it to others and I really can count on it

Zalety:

I haven’t find any other service provider in this field that can give you this privacy and security do your work ideas financial statements bla bla bla… ZOHO Legend

No list with Zoho is the 99% secure and privacy service provide

Alejandro Enrique
Alejandro Enrique
Helpdesk Operations Supervisor w kraju: Kolumbia
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

With Zoho Desk, your organization offers the best omnichannel customer service.

4,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: The Technical Support team of a technology company is perhaps the part of the organization that is more in contact with end users, from here start all the requirements, fault reports and claims for the same provision of services, having a tool that allows direct contact with users by providing the means to approach our organization leaves very high quality of service and satisfaction of the same customers, Zoho Desk with the quality and multiplicity of functions allows both our team and the same customers to have a pleasant experience with the Technical Support group and incidentally with the organization which is left with an excellent impression to customers.

Zalety:

As a member of the Technical Support group I can say that we are facing one of the most complete tools and that facilitates our work with customers, allows automatically creating tickets for the different incidents that users present and thanks to the predefined rules of assignment to each role these tickets are assigned to each member of the different groups that make up technical support; We can as administrators create profiles and assign or remove members in a simple way; analyze the management times of the tickets which is a point of vital importance due to the different types of customers because it affects the service level agreement, real-time notifications to users of the tickets created and the evolution of the same, finally the integration with CRM allowing you to view customer data for future contacts.

Wady:

Having a tool that allows us to be in contact with our customers regardless of the communication channel (chat, telephone, social networks, etc.) is to strengthen the commercial and social relationship between the two, Zoho Desk has fully met the expectations of a tool to create customer requests and for those cases where we have had some difficulty the technical support has intervened promptly, so far nothing negative I can say about the tool.

Cherry
Customer Success Manager w kraju: Filipiny
Artykuły spożywcze i napoje, Pracownicy: 51–200

Zoho Desk Is Best so Far

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Overall, zoho makes life easier. Ai assisted chats are helpful if you are set up properly. Most importantly, it is user friendly and you do not need special training to be able to set it up, thay have it all in their help page.Zoho also is not sensitive to IP addresses, it is accessible everywhere and is very helpful to companies that employ remote workers.

Zalety:

For more than 2 years, My company, Sweetberry Bowls, which is based in the US has been using Zoho Desk and so far the best we've tried. The most feature I like is the organization of tickets and your ability to correct AI responses. You will be able to review chats at a later time and you can reach out to customers using ZOho Desk if you need to and that for sure is really needed especially to customers whom you think did not get the right answer to their queries from your AI responses.Try and thank me later.

Wady:

There is only 1 thing I did not like about Zoho desk. While the main thing I like the most is the ability to respond or reach out to clients at a later time when you think the customer did not get the answer they wanted, Zoho desk allows customers to input a fake email, this will make you not be able to respond at a later time because your message will not get through their inbox. In my experience, 1 out of 50 inputs fake emails though, so not a big deal for me.

Amira
Site Architect w kraju: Jordania
Budownictwo, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

An ideal tool to achieve the best tracking and interaction with customer requests

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Zoho Desk has enabled us to interact in an innovative way with customers and increased the cooperation of team members to ensure that all open tickets are closed and all inquiries are answered in the specified times and without delay, which raised the level of satisfaction of our customers with the rapid response to them.

Zalety:

I appreciate the ease of use and ease of setting up operations in Zoho Desk, as it makes everything go smoothly and the staff can also be in harmony with each other when performing jobs. I love the design of the customer portal, where you find all the information, as well as requests and pending tasks, as well as the dates required to be completed with it. I also love the communication channels that Zoho Desk provides, which keeps the work team connected at all times and under all circumstances. I also like the capabilities that Zoho Desk provides, which also enables customers to easily know the status of their orders, which enhances customer confidence in the organization in general.

Wady:

It is not a lot of negative or complicated matters, as it is easy to enable all members of the work team to use it optimally. I really appreciate the very helpful support provided by the Zoho Desk team as well as their regular email guides, which have been instrumental in simplifying things and making the best use of the system.

Goma
Instructor w kraju: Nepal
Zarządzanie organizacjami non-profit, Pracownicy: 11–50

User Friendly Help Desk Software with Excellent Customer Support

5,0 10 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

One of the biggest pros of using Zoho Desk is its ease of use. The software is straightforward and intuitive. They have an excellent customer support, which is crucial when dealing with technical issues. Another pro of using Zoho Desk is its customization options. The software allows me to customize various aspects, such as ticket fields, layouts, and workflows, to match my business requirements.

Wady:

While the software offers excellent value for its price, the costs can add up, especially for small businesses. Another suggestion for Zoho Desk is to provide more comprehensive reporting options. The current reporting features are limited, and I often have to export data to external tools to get a comprehensive view of my customer support performance.

Yanyu
Senior Data Scientist w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Improve customer satisfaction and the efficiency of your services

5,0 5 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: The efficiency and competence with which this initiative has been launched is commensurate with the degree of support we had hoped to achieve. Our customers benefit immensely from its ease of use and practicality, notably in contact management, allowing us to answer their questions and handle their issues. If you want to invest in your infrastructure, use this program. The deployment of this system has been crucial in cutting down on costs connected with providing support to customers. Thanks to its handy features, you'll be able to respond to any concerns that arise from customers.

Zalety:

The program is lauded for its high quality and wide variety of management and quality tools, such as a help desk, tickets, chat, and surveys. Increased client satisfaction is a result of these additions. Zoho Desk is often recognized as the best option for efficiently meeting customers' requirements.

Wady:

This one's UI could be more polished than other applications in your specialty.

Palash
Customer Success Head w kraju: Indie
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11–50

Very user-friendly support desk

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall its a very good software in terms of usability. Happy with this.

Zalety:

User friendly Easy to setup Handles almost all requirements Knowledge base functionality is also good Good Automation

Wady:

- Searchability of tickets is an issue. Search with ticket number and many other parameters does not work properly - Zoho changes it pricing/ features in certain tier to make us shift in pricing tiers. The features once subscribed should not be changed for old users. - Once started, switching this software is not possible because of so many support articles added in knowledge base

Carleton
Business Systems Analyst w kraju: Kanada
Organy ścigania, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

Lots of Features, Solid Performance

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall experience is positive but not perfect. I would recommend Zoho as a serious option for most mid size organizations. Their support is hit and miss, just depends on who you get but they are continuously releasing new versions and have an active support line.

Zalety:

Our company has been using Zoho for numerous products including this one for the better part of 7 years. Overall we are quite happy with it and the feature set is very large, almost too large at times. It can truly be configured to accommodate a number of business processes. The amount of customization is really endless as well.

Wady:

The UI has always been a bit clunky for me. It's something that you can get used to quickly but I feel like it could be better. They are continuously trying to improve it but it still lacking other comparable options in the industry. Also, depending on the scope and size of you IT Support team it can be too much in terms of options and functions whereby a team ends up only using about 10-20% of the actually capabilities of the system.

Jimmy
Jimmy
Legal Counsel w kraju: Kenia
Artykuły spożywcze i napoje, Pracownicy: 10 000+

The Best Customer Service Software, Zoho Desk

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: My experience everytime is a good one. I love it all over again when I use Zoho Desk every day of the week

Zalety:

Zoho Desk creates a timely communication channel where without delays communication is sent to the right people, this has helped my business get more clients as they are happy they dont have to wait for long to get any help they may require. Its customizable. Zoho Desk is cloud based which is very strong and I have never experienced any challenge with data issue. Its inexpensive comparing to other funtionless softwares. Easy to generate customer ticketing. It has a live chat feature which is really helpful to sort customers queries in real time. Zoho Desk integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products. Its pretty easy to asign tasks to agents. Its easy to see all tickets statuses.

Wady:

No drawbacks. I like the entire funtionality and It can only get better and I’m here for all that. I reccomend it to all that wants to take Customer service to a whole new level

Jorn
CEO w kraju: Hongkong
Internet, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

As for the overall Zoho suite it easily integrates with multiple other extensions that are essential

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Makes customer management extremely easy once you get going.

Zalety:

Easy management and ticket assignment and that it works as an extension of other features and integrates perfectly with invoicing, CRM, etc. making the entire ZOHO Suite the preferred choice for all our ban and front end business needs. Since it can also integrate with many other programs, there is hardly any limit in how useful the overall Suite is and Zoho Desk is an essential part of that that allows us to track internal performance as well as overall customer interaction on a single platform. Training is well laid out and there are plenty of online resources to reference to get going.

Wady:

There isn't that many... it takes a little getting used to, but once understood it is fairly straight forward. Ticket handling could be a little better, but the question is how to get customers to open new tickets rather than replying to old tickets, and it is not really a software issue.