Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Productive

4,6 (84)

Informacje o produkcie: Productive

Productive to kompleksowa platforma zarządzania agencjami, która zapewnia widok z góry na całą działalność agencji.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Productive

Zalety:

Most of the tools you need to manage an agency in one. If you want to run your agency the Productive.io way, this tool will integrate your whole business.

Wady:

The design could use some polish. No notes on individual tasks.

Oceny produktu: Productive

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Productive ma ogólną ocenę 4,6 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 84.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Productive?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (84)

Nazirul
Nazirul
Managing Partner w kraju: Malezja

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Core functions are great - would be better with more

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Best experience hands down comes from the account management team, which deals with our issues swiftly and effectively. Almost every SAAS has 1 or 2 key differentiators, but Productive stands out in terms of their support and dedication to ensuring a positive customer relationship experience

Zalety:

Everything is all in one place without the need of multiple softwares

Wady:

Some features that are a no-brainer (eg. tracking non-billable proposal hours) should have been able to be directly tracked from the sales function instead of having to be tracked as internal hours. But these are nitty gritty details which should make way to Productive sometime in the near future

Dave
Dave
Owner and developper w kraju: Kanada
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

One of the most practical for profitability tracking

4,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: It does what I need it to do and for a price that is worth it.
Again, tracking project profitability is my main reason to use it.

Zalety:

The main reason I chose Productive was to be able to track the profitability of each project, by assigning a cost by ressource (employee) and tracking billing + expenses on each project. The reporting and customizable dashboard are very appreciated features. I also like the fact that we can email directly to a deal to add entries in the crm. I also like the Notion type documents. Could have more options though

Wady:

- The CRM is a bit basic. Notes and followups could be more intuitive and organized. - The navigation inside the app is not always clear and I found myself often searching for the way to get to where I need. - When adding time outside the dates of a budget, the error preventing me from adding it was annoying. I would have prefferred a warning and be able to choose to add it anyway. - I'd like to be able to quickly create a task from the time tracking entry on the calendar view if I found myself on working on something that was not initially listed. - Managing billing and budget is not user friendly, especially when pre-selling hours.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Źródło: GetApp

Fatal bugs ruin an otherwise promising product

2,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Productive could be a very promising product but there are bugs littered throughout the product especially in critical modules like timesheets and invoicing which makes us very hesitant to switch over to it. Their support team is slow to answer if you are in the US since they are in Europe, and they don't fix bugs quickly.

Zalety:

In theory, Productive has the perfect set of tools for the modern agency. Powerful project budget tools including weekly or monthly budgets for retainer clients make it easy to make sure you are utilizing 100% of budgeted time but no more. Reporting tools are in theory very flexible and easy to spit out exactly the right data you want - from team utilization to billing to profitability, task completion - you name it! Productive is also pretty easy to set up and the UI is very clean, modern, and not clunky in the least bit like many competitors.

Wady:

There are SERIOUS bugs that totally defeat the purpose of using this product. All of these I've brought to their attention but they have dragged their heels on fixing. Here are some of the top bugs: #1: When you/your team logs time and goes to create an invoice from it, the date for every single time entry is off by one day as it appears on the invoice, vs. the date you actually logged that time. You can get the accurate dates with time logs from the reporting module and when you compare, you'll see every date on the invoice is incorrect and your customers will start questioning why you logged time on the weekend... #2: When you go to download a custom report made in the report module, e.g. the hours report mentioned in #1, you get a blank PDF. Try CSV format? Also blank file, with only the header row filled in, 0 rows of data. #3: Invoice formatting - if you use Productive with Quickbooks Online, when your invoice syncs over you will end up with some random HTML code as part of the descriptions e.g. <ul><li>Notes about this time entry</li></ul> on each line of the invoice. Have fun manually cleaning these up!

Clifton
Owner w kraju: USA
Projektowanie graficzne, Pracownicy: 2–10

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Great project/task management product!

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Implementation was easy with the Design team and easy with clients once they were trained a bit on the product. Overall my team likes Productive way better than previous Project Management tools we've used. The reporting has also been amazing! Seeing how profitable the company is as a whole and each employee. That's a game changer!

Zalety:

Project managemement, task management, time tracking, invoicing, there isn't much I don't love about Productive!

Wady:

I wish there was a way to better implement email into the product. Right now email and Productive are separate. Having them tied closer together would help eliminate on additional product.

Petar
CEO w kraju: Chorwacja
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Perfect even for a small company

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Really great, we'll keep using it as we grow bigger.

Zalety:

It has everything you need - from task management (including subtasks and workflows!) to reporting and time management. The price is very reasonable, regardless of the number of users. Some project management software has affordable pricing for a small number of users, only to rip you off when your company grows.

Wady:

Filters for tasks could have more options (e.g. date filter has only equal or not equal). It would be perfect to have a single overview of tasks across all projects. Currently, that is somehow possible but lacks more powerful filters.

Benjie
Founding Principal w kraju: USA

Fantastic Support Team

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I love it. I've looked at other tools, and turned them down simply because of their lack of reporting and all-in-one capabilities. Despite smaller features like automation, note taking, and dependency being really attractive.

Zalety:

We love that this tool is agency management in one tool! We can track projects / tasks, as well as record employee PTO, schedule work to manage capacity, and bill ALL IN THE SAME PLACE. Customer support is responsive and immensely helpful. Especially for explaining the parts of the tool that applies to areas outside our expertise (like finances).

Wady:

The list layout leaves things to be desired in terms of design and organization of information. Would love to see automation, and the ability to mark tasks as dependent on / blocked by others come to the tool. The note taking tool is really basic and not co-write-friendly.

Leah
CEO + Founder w kraju: USA

Productive Has Made Us More Productive

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: It has been a good experience and I recommend it to many people. It can get a little cumbersome once you have a lot of data in there and we still haven't been able to transition over our Quickbooks sync to Productive. I would like some more training during times we can attend.

Zalety:

I love that we can set up project budgets and track our progress against them in real-time so we can better allocate resources and determine our profit margins. I also appreciate that the company has a robust roadmap and is constantly adding new features. It is fundamentally easy to set up on the project side. There is a ton of flexibility with different views you can have for tasks. The ways you can slice and dice your data in here is a major win for agency owners.

Wady:

The biggest thing we need is a way for our clients to submit tickets to our team so that we can tie it back to the project and if needed, add a new project scope, but there is no interface for clients to submit requests to us via Productive. We haven't found any ticketing software that will integrate with Productive either (maybe by Zapier, but we'd really just prefer to stay in Productive as much as possible).I would also like to be able to see more history on staff time off/vacation time. Once a year has been completed, the data got removed when their new allocation was given. The Dashboard view can use some improvement based on the priority of actions. I would also like to see time chronically from when my timer was started so I can see when it happened during the day, but if you use the timer feature and then switch to the calendar view, it throws all the entries to the top of the day for some reason.

Kacper
Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Źródło recenzenta

The last project management and team collaboration software you will ever need

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Productive has been a huge game changer for us. Our team has taken on Productive and have been using it religiously for everything, something that was easily forgotten or avoided when we were using other software that wasn't as fast, intuitive and easy to use. From an admin point of view, it has made our work easier and quicker - giving us information and overviews for things that would have otherwise required custom integrations or hours in spreadsheets.

Zalety:

We haven't had a single issue with Productive and have yet to hit a limitation or thing to improve. It has been such a breath of fresh air to come across an out-of-the-box solution that fits our team and way of working. It's clear that Productive listens to user feedback and quickly implements features and fixes. Their support is also outstanding - going above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.

Wady:

Having tried 6 other project management and team collaboration software, I am pleased to say that Prodocutive has surpassed my expectations and there isn't anything that we don't like.

Ian
Founder and Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Źródło recenzenta

Everything we need in one platform

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Zalety:

Productive includes all the features we wanted and nothing we didn't. We used ClickUp for some time, but found it was hard to use and customise to our needs. Productive gives us the tools we need to keep projects on track and assigned to the right people and gives us business metrics that keep us aligned and on-point. It's been a game-changer for us, and we can only see it getting better.

Wady:

Productive is expensive, especially as you add more users. Other products are cheaper, but they aren't tailored to what we need, so they end up costing in other ways.

Zweryfikowany recenzent

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Every tool you need for an agency

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: It's a great tool and the only one we found that ticks all the boxes for our business.

Zalety:

Fully-featured with a continually improving product roadmap and excellent customer support.

Wady:

Sometimes it's difficult to work out how much budget is remaining as the calculations don't always tally with my own figures. Some nuances in how the calculations are done I think. Some features have started to move to the 'premium' tier.

Jaka
Product Designer & Owner w kraju: Słowenia
Źródło recenzenta

A good but expensive option

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: It's good but certain aspects could be improved.

Zalety:

I like the split of booked and billed hours, as well as the ease of invoicing

Wady:

It's very expensive compared to similar products. The mobile app is clunky.

Emma
Managing Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Productive productive!

Zalety:

Future-focussed and a modern software for agencies

Wady:

Hard to make full use of Productive and some features - such as the sales funnel - don't act enough like a CRM.

Diana
Head of Growth, Project Management and B Corp w kraju: Holandia
Usługi w zakresie ochrony środowiska, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

A growing tool that grows with you

Zalety:

I love that you can use it from time capturing to project and task management . The tool is not perfect, but it allows you to provide feedback and ask for things that are necessary for your business to grow. Staff support is 100%! Thanks for all you do Productive and for all your fast responses.

Wady:

It's not perfect, but it is learning from our needs. I know it will grow into an all-in-one tool.

Mark
Founding Partner w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.

Productive for agency management

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: It's a good all round tool that brings together a number of different platforms into a single tool.

Zalety:

Productive is a great all round tool for managing an agency, giving us time and budget management to understand the profitability across each client engagement & new business business pursuit.

Wady:

It can take a while for new starters to get up to speed as some parts aren't very intuitive.

Luka
Luka
Co-Founder at Studio Bien w kraju: Chorwacja
Projektowanie
Źródło recenzenta

Great software that has everything I need to run a profitable business.

Zalety:

Productive is great because I have an overview of every segment of my company in one place. From sales, scheduling projects, communication management, employee management all the way to the reporting. We were paying multiple software apps, which was not only expensive but also confusing and time wasting. With Productive costs were cut down significantly. The support team is very responsive, always available and fast in helping us solve our issues.

Wady:

It takes some time for setting up the organization and getting everybody on board, but with Productive help center and their support team that was done in a jiffy. The software is a bit robust due to its wide pallet of functionalities, so it has a bit steep learning curve.

Jack
HoPM w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 11–50

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Great Product that outperforms a lot of competitors

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Great and would recommend over other platforms

Zalety:

UI, UX, Covers a lot without overcomplicating the experience. Competitive cost, great support service. Constant updates and features getting added.

Wady:

(Small) Still fine tuning in some areas, so not everything is perfect , but lots of roll out of good updates which shows its only going to get better

Kerry
PS Specialist w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000

It's an OK Product

3,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I think it is great for the overall management of project and tracking time, but as I stated above not great for fixes on the conversion end.

Zalety:

It has a great option to track your time management per project which is great for reporting purposes.

Wady:

I am the tester for our conversions and there is not a good way for the conversion person and me to see what has not been done on fixes for our conversion and what I need to test. We used Jira for this in the past and it was a much better tool for us in this capacity.

Patrick
Digital Marketing Specialist w kraju: Australia

Patrick Review

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

Easy to use and uploads documents fast and seemlessly.

Wady:

Don’t like how tasks under an umbrella task can’t have the same specifics applied (ie r for tasks to individual due dates or a single due date for all of them)

Tim
Business Developer w kraju: Belgia
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 51–200

Review

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We are implementing our entire project journey in Productive, as said above from sales towards invoicing. This goes quite smoothly, although fixing errors in the process is not always easy.

Zalety:

If everything is configured properly, the flow of a project is very easy, from sales over project management towards invoicing, everything works very nicely.

Wady:

It is not very customizable, although they are working on it.

Kateřina
Study Coordinator w kraju: Czechy
Szpitale i opieka zdrowotna, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000

Productive Review

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Zalety:

Productive is a product management software which offers many useful features, custom workflows, time tracking, resource allocation or reporting. As the most valuable I consider the resource management tool which enables to manage the resources (team members, equipment) effectively.

Wady:

Due to the complexity of the application It is quite difficult to learn using all the features available. Some features are available at a higher price, so the price can be quite high.

Maciej
CEO w kraju: Polska
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Good product to start your journey with professional project budgeting and resource allocation

Zalety:

Very nice designed, esy to use, many options.

Wady:

Not possible to make small adjustments - you buy what you have.

Megan
Creative Associate w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

LOVE. Being able to go from a desktop app to a mobile app with ease is great

5,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: My team's workflow has improved tremendously. The software makes communication and workflows easy by keeping everything organized. I love being able to communicate with clients through Productive as well.

Zalety:

My favorite thing about Productive is being able to organize and personalize my own dashboard layout. I am someone who works better when I can make task lists and productive allows me to make private lists for myself to use throughout the day.

Wady:

I wish this software would allow subtasks under the original task -- sometimes a task isn't complete unless multiple subtasks are completed first. This would allow our workflow to move more smoothly.

Consultant w kraju: Irlandia
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 11–50

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Brilliant - The customer service in particular is fantastic. We had an excellent onboarding call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was exceptionally patient with us and had fantastic product-knowledge. He guided us through an automated time tracking solution which will be invaluable to us in the months and years ahead.

Zalety:

The breath and scope of the product - There is a lot of functionality available and we have only begun to scratch the surface.

Wady:

Due to the extent of functionality, getting set-up on the system took a bit of time - minor gripe

Tim
Chairman/Owner w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

We are AdAgency and PR Firm, Productive is the ideal project management tool.

Komentarze: Productivity

Zalety:

Ease of use. And the ability for everything to be self contained within the software...no need to email...or to email docs/elements.

Wady:

We have found nothing as yet. We are new users but don't anticipate any issues. We will be eliminating Clients and Profits over the next few months and begin using Intuit for billing. That too looks to be an easy transition.

Daria
Technology Director w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

Very robust system that accomplishes a lot

Zalety:

The profitability is the most compelling part to us. Knowing exactly how much we actually spent on a proejct and how much came in.

Wady:

Learning to use it took some time because it has some interesting requirements. I wish it were a bit more flexible (ie deleting vs archiving if a mistake is made, archiving with live budgets)