Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Katana Cloud Inventory

4,6 (165)

Informacje o produkcie: Katana Cloud Inventory

Produkcyjne oprogramowanie ERP zapewniające pełną widoczność. Zarządzaj wszystkimi ruchomymi częściami swojej firmy – zapasami, sprzedażą i nie tylko.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Katana Cloud Inventory

Zalety:

Connects to Shopify and updates automatically. Amazing customer support.

Wady:

If somebody messed up something, there is no way to go back.

Oceny produktu: Katana Cloud Inventory

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Katana Cloud Inventory ma ogólną ocenę 4,6 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 165.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Katana Cloud Inventory?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (165)

Jared
Jared
VP Operations w kraju: USA

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

The MRP system I wish I'd always had

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Katana's awesome, full stop. I've been working with manufacturing businesses for years, and for years I've lamented Xero's relatively weak inventory management system. Two years ago I tried literally every MRP app I could find to plugin to Xero; they were all pretty bad. Along comes Katana, which maybe was around earlier but was "new to me" just this year, and ... wow. Mostly, it Just Works. The Xero integration works seamlessly for bills and sales orders, which speeds AP/AR quite a bit. 90% of the tool's value is outside of Xero though, and I now have a permanently-pinned Katana tab in my browser for tracking everything in the production flow from raw materials purchasing, to production, to sale, to reconciliation of remaining materials and product stock. It's great. Is it perfect? Not quite. They need to do some performance work, as load times are often a little sluggish. Also, it would be nice to see finer-grained automation, and better contact syncing. But overall, I'm delighted.

Zalety:

- It's really easy to use - Makes it easy to track materials on hand, reorder, etc - Calculates margin including labor cost - Xero integration works perfectly - Zapier integration makes it really flexible from an automation standpoint - Really lots of other stuff ... it's truly an excellent product and an outlier in a pretty clunky space.

Wady:

It can be a little slow, and the contact syncing could be more robust.

Rebecca
Owner w kraju: USA

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Intuitive, Fast To Implement, and Beautifully Designed

5,0 2 lata temu

Zalety:

The user interface is clean and very intuitive, requiring essentially no time to learn. Some of the other MRP solutions we tried were difficult to navigate and use, and training on them would have been labor intensive and costly. Katana is beautifully designed, and the batch-tracking and inventory management is easy to adapt to our business (MRPeasy/ERPAG were very clearly not designed with food manufacturing in mind, so making them even remotely functional for that purpose felt like a bit of a fools errand, whereas Katana just works).

Wady:

While it is very user-friendly and it has the ability to track batches/lots (which is critical for us), we've had to develop workarounds to make it function the way we need it to -- it doesn't quite handle this the way I would envision it should. There are also some minor time wasters. If there's one simple feature I wish they would change, it's being able to type in the expiration dates rather than having to scroll through the calendar manually to select the correct date. This becomes so onerous when receiving multiple items on a PO and having to manually click through/scroll through the calendar to select the correct date as opposed to simply having a field that allows you to type in the date and move on.

Lukas
Director w kraju: Czechy
Import i eksport, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Great for sales and quotes, not so much for inventory.

4,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

Great user interface, very easily operable.

Wady:

Pricing is getting worse. Basic functions disappear and appear later as a paid add on for hefty monthly fee.

w zeszłym miesiącu

Thank you for your feedback! We'd like to assure you that all updates to our pricing model were based on evaluating our customers' needs and providing customisability to specific business needs, as our top priority is continuing to deliver top-notch services and unparalleled value and support.

Oscar
Oscar
Director w kraju: Australia
Odzież i moda, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło: GetApp

The MRP now with less functionality that costs more!

2,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: horrible and I would never ever want to be in business with them again, they only see you as money bags.

Zalety:

It worked for what I was expecting, it kept track of the items I needed to produce custom embroidered items. It was able to track when I needed to re buy items from my suppliers.

Wady:

Where do you even start. I will start with the biggest issue they have. The price. When I started the cost was around 60aud a month. Then they bumped me up to 400aud a month without any communication, then they bumped me up to $1400 aud a month without any communication. When confronted with the problem with the pricing, and the illegal practices that they were acting under, they told me it was my fault because I was using API pulls. Which I was not doing. They realised that they were charging me incorrectly, and would "refund me the difference" and I am yet to see the refund. They would have never bothered to address this if I didn't bring it up to them, they would have happily charged me 2333% more than my original subscription without batting an eyelid. How can a company honestly think that it is okay to charge 2000% more and remove functionality? Customer service will only meet you at 2am Australian time (useless) Oh, and they have a 1 month notice cancellation fee for a month to month subscription (illegal) so if you sign up for a month, expect to pay for two. Like a gym, except you didn't sign anything so they can't do that. but they will. This company is greedy and it will fail if they keep this way. Do not look at reviews from further than two months ago, as that katana is long gone. Read all reviews from recently and you will see very cleary how this greedy corperate company has failed their customers. Avoid at all costs, get a better mrp software or even a spreadsheet.

4 tygodnie temu

Hey Oscar, I appreciate your review and understand your concerns regarding our pricing. Your insights are valuable as we continuously improve our services. The decision to change our subscription offerings was made after careful consideration and necessary to continue to deliver excellent service and product/feature development to our customers. We apologize for any inconvenience and are actively improving our communication processes to ensure transparency in future changes. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to resolving any outstanding issues promptly, as we have done so in your case via continued Success Team engagement. We believe we have done everything reasonably within our power to resolve your issues. If you feel there is anything more you would like to discuss, we are always available via our Support Chat or you can reach out to your Success Manager via email or schedule meeting. Thanks for your feedback! All the best, Christopher @ Katana

Shanon
Production Manager w kraju: USA
Produkcja żywności, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Bezpłatna wersja próbna

Katana is great!

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

The set up and use of Katana is super easy and user friendly! The online resources they provide are incredibly helpful. I found the Katana Academy videos the most helpful.

Wady:

Katana does not provide a way to "waste" products, however I know that Katana is currently working on implementing a program to do this. The only true complaint is that it doesn't support fractions. Our products are divided into 12 and when inputting the "recipes and boms" 1 is not divisible by 12 evenly. This makes us have to stock adjust to get proper inventory counts.

8 miesięcy temu

Hi Shanon, thanks kindly for your review — the team behind the Academy are very happy to hear you're enjoying these the most! We're always improving Katana and indeed fractions is one of the items on our radar for improving how our product recipes and BOMs work.

CEO w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Produkcja elektryczna/elektroniczna, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Scrappy startup quality at enterprise rates

2,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Now at the money grabbing stage before they implode, would be my guess. Clunky at the best of times. We put up with quirks, bugs that were never going to get fixed and general major omissions (like lack of back up and undo) This company is being run like it's an open source "best effort" outfit, but charging premium monthly rates for a software that feels barely out of beta. Given how central MRP/ERP/etc is to our business, we will be looking for a different provider asap, as none of this inspires trust in what should be a long term partner

Zalety:

The user interface is pretty and nice to use, mostly The concepts of scheduling and general "idea" behind the katana system are good

Wady:

The endless bugs and now pricing issues. No backup, no undo, and again, lots of bugs. We regularly have to contact support with issues in their system. Most of the time the response is "oh we'll put it on our voting system, if it gets votes we'll fix it", which really is not what I expect from a system that costs several hundred dollars a month, before addons and users. To be perfectly honest, we were making do - the pros of not having to build this kind of system ourselves outweighed the cons. That has now changed. What triggered this review is that they doubled the price of our plan, turned off a number of features we were using to run our business operations, and charged us for "add-ons" all without warning. We did get sent an email, warning us of an upcoming change in billing (note this email was sent 28 days before the change...). That email said someone would reach out to us to discuss transitioning. That did not happen, and instead they just turned things off and billed our card for add-ons we never agreed to. Forced onboarding (billable of course) with an "expert" is a bit of a joke

2 miesiące temu

We want to clarify that our decision to adjust pricing and service features was not made lightly. This move aims to ensure the sustainability of our service and the continuous development of features that meet our customers' needs. Our pricing model is designed to reflect the value we’ve built and continue to build, as well as the comprehensive support we provide. Regarding the issues you've encountered with bugs and the lack of certain functionalities such as backup and undo options, please know that we are constantly working to enhance our platform, it improves week by week — sometimes visibly, and sometimes in the back-end. Please know that we are here to support you through this transition and would welcome any further dialogue to address your concerns directly at [email protected]. Our goal has always been and will continue to be, to serve as a reliable and innovative partner to businesses like yours. Kurt @ Katana

Andrew
CEO w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Produkcja elektryczna/elektroniczna, Pracownicy: 2–10

Working with Katana

5,0 7 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Ive tried lots of other systems - ugly ones, expensive ones, and completely confusing ones. Katana wins hands down. And without charging you lots of extra fees to do things like multiple locations.

Zalety:

Its very very easy to use. Having used other systems, like inFlow, it has refreshing clean visually cued interface. Its very satisfying to use.

Wady:

Very little - I would ask why they dont allow non-stock items to be a thing (we cant be the only ones!) - we have to make up that we have 1000s of imaginary non-stock items to keep the system happy. But its a tiny weeny gripe and has very little bearing on anything.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Inżynieria mechaniczna lub przemysłowa, Samozatrudnienie

Great Inventory Software

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Knowing the real numbers of what I have in stock, what I need to order, how much it will cost me, and how much profit I will accrue is essential for making it to next year. In Katana, these figures are easy to find and keep up with. If I have a question, support is quick to respond and helpful. They are a great company to deal with!

Zalety:

The simple progression from Items to Buy, Make, and Stock to Sell makes it easy for me to maintain best practices in tracking my inventory. The flexibility in making stock adjustments made transitioning easy from confusions in my previous software into an ongoing accounting of what I have. Likewise, integrating with Shopify and Quicken was seamless.

Wady:

A more complete inclusion of customer information from Shopify would be useful.

4 lata temu

Thank you for the support!

Lisa
CFO w kraju: USA

New User

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Customer service has been outstanding to help me learn features and problem solve. Very friendly and helpful!

Zalety:

The software is very easy to use and I like the automatic saving feature but also able to edit transactions as well.

Wady:

I would like to be able to process payments through eCommerce in Katana, those need to be done manually.

Anastasia
owner w kraju: USA
Dobra konsumpcyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Best if you are still doing your POs manually

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Beautiful. Support is great, too, always helpful and fast to reply

Zalety:

I'm not sure what your situation is, but I was creating my POs and tracking how much of every component to order manually in Google Sheets. Yep, it was a pain. I tried a few competitor options, but they were designed in an awkward way; I needed to guess/lookup/read up. With Katana, my first day was already productive, and everything was intuitive. I even told my friend who is a UX/UI for Meta to go look at the only software that I like using (compared to the FB ads nightmare wormhole of dashboard:))

Wady:

Direct integration with Amazon would be nice. The route they have rn is through another app and it's another subscription price

Danny
Operations Manager w kraju: Australia
Produkcja elektryczna/elektroniczna, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Great alternative MRP to its expensive competitors

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Katana has completely solved our supply line issues and it is an amazing tool that enables you to visualize production issues and bottlenecks.

Zalety:

I love graphical representation and its ease of use. It took less than a week to get my company up and running. Katana has been a fantastic MRP that has been able to grow with us. They have added some important updates that have made its daily operation even easier. All things considered Katana was a great choice for my company!

Wady:

Sometimes it slows in operation which is mildly annoying. This could probably be fixed with some more servers in our geographic region.

4 lata temu

Thank you for the feedback and support!

Atlas
Operations Manager w kraju: Kanada
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 51–200

Great Software for Custom Production

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: We switched to this app to help manage our custom product orders. It is really great at helping us track our costs and meet our delivery standards. It connects natively to Shopify which is a big bonus and helps us pull for our orders more efficiently. It also allows us to manage multiple stores/locations easily and effectively.

Zalety:

The support is always helpful - they've been quick to answer and they have always been able to answer our questions. We've had this app for about 2 months now, and we are loving it. The adjustment was fairly simple and easy for staff, importing our data was easy and straight forward for setup.

Wady:

Would be great if we could count inventory via barcode scanner instead of manually entering qty's and then importing.

Clarke
Production Manager w kraju: Australia
Produkcja elektryczna/elektroniczna, Pracownicy: 2–10

Intuitive Software

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall very positive experience so far. Software is intuitive and simple to look at which is good. Customer service is outstanding, had a session with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] which he suggested and he was very good - and has even followed up with us since.

Zalety:

The software is very intuitive, meaning everything is in a logical space. The flow between areas works well and we love the ability to be able to customise the quote templates now.

Wady:

Haven't found anything as yet, had a few bugs but they mainly seem to be cache related.

Alexander
Head of Technology & Logistics w kraju: Kanada
Drukowanie, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Perfect choice for small manufacturing company

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We are a starting up printing company which has been looking for a fast learning curve solution to manage our manufacturing and supply chain data. Katana turned out to be a perfect match for us.

Zalety:

+ Simplicity. Probably most intuitive specialized software I've used. + Price structure. Very affordable for us. + Customer support.

Wady:

- Lack of some "nice to have features". But, it's another side of simplicity and affordability, right?

5 lat temu

Thank you for sharing your experience with Katana!

Denis
Designer w kraju: Niemcy
Drukowanie, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

Best MRP/inventory manager for small business

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall, I'm very happy with Katana. Even though I run a small business and the price is relatively high for me, it's still well worth it. Adding new orders is quick and simple, but more importantly, I can instantly see if I have all the required resources at hand. Even if I have a few dozen pending orders, their coloured chart makes it so easy to quickly see if there are any issues.

Zalety:

Very easy to use without cluttered interface. This was my biggest selling point when comparing Katana to other similar products. Everything is so well organised and easy to glance over, while still offering nearly everything that I need for myself. I also like that any changes in the inventory are immediately reflected in open orders. This is true for everything that I've used so far; as soon as I make a change in one area, it instantly reflects in all others as well.

Wady:

I'm missing one feature, but it's more due to the specific nature of my business. It would be great if I could organize my inventory not just by total combined weight, but broken down into individual units as well. For example, if my order requires 500g of plastic in one piece, but I have two separate pieces of 250g each, Katana will show that I have enough resources, even though I can't fill my order since I need one unbroken piece. I've already got in touch with their support about this and they've said my request was put on their wish list, so I'm fairly confident it will eventually get implemented.

3 lata temu

Thank you for choosing Katana!

Hanif
Director w kraju: Kanada
Produkcja żywności, Pracownicy: 11–50

Food Manufacturing ERP system

4,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: So far the experience has been very good. I have had a few issues with the initial implementation fee which is mandatory and in my opinion expensive for what you get. I do receive some feedback, but sometimes it takes a while to receive it.

Zalety:

I loved the user interface and the ease of working with the system. The system is very intuitive and with the instructional videos you can pretty much pick up the basics very quickly. I love the way that you can upload information through Excel and the system is flexible with the upload. Also the seamless integration with Quickbooks online is very nice.

Wady:

One of the features that is missing, but they are working on it, is sales forecasting by SKU. This would be a great feature to add as it will allow us to add our expected sales for each SKU and have the system forecast demand. Another issue is when you have a price rule for a client in QuickBooks Katana has no way to see this, so when the invoice is pushed to QuickBooks you have to go through each individual line to accept the price rule. Not a game changer, but a bit of a hassle.

Brent
Production Manager w kraju: USA
Maszyny, Pracownicy: 51–200

First time Katana user

4,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Overall, we have been very happy with the product. There are some features we would like to see implemented, and those have been passed onto to their support team. But the value has far exceeded the cost and we are excited to get completely rolled out soon!

Zalety:

The setup is quick and easy and the customer service is nothing short of excellent. We love the simple interface which makes it easy to train others on,. The Excel templates allow for bulk uploads of all of the required data categories which doesn't need to be uploaded manually.

Wady:

It could be more circular in that you sometimes have to jump back and forth within the system to complete a task. The production operation feature should allow you to set a default number of labor hours per task so that it isn't required with each manufacturing order setup.

Bill
COO w kraju: Australia
Chemia, Pracownicy: 51–200

Overpriced and insecure

1,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Too expensive, cheaper to purchase some of the Tier One options out there. Insecure as your users have wide open access to all features - including the dreaded "delete all" function.

Zalety:

The software has the **potential** to be good.

Wady:

There are only 2 user levels "Superusers" with access to all levels of creative and destructive features, and warehouse operators, with access to make to BOM instructions. The lack of "sales team" and other intemediate levels of access is a killer.

2 lata temu

Hi Bill, We're aware our user permissions could be improved, and just around the corner in Q3 '22 we're launching a new and improved version with much more flexibility. We're currently building this out as we've received similar feedback in the past, thanks for your feedback on the topic too! I'd also like to clear up how user permissions are working currently too, we have 3 levels of users; Owner - access to all functions, including billing and delete all button. User - access to all functions, excl billing and delete all button. Operator - only shop-floor app access. Additionally, it takes 4 separate steps to clear all account data in settings, including typing out your email address in full and is restricted to only the owner of the account. If you need any help with users or have additional feedback to give, please chat with us in app as currently it's a great time to incorporate feedback specifically for this feature!

Danielle
Office Manager w kraju: USA
Inżynieria mechaniczna lub przemysłowa, Pracownicy: 2–10

Helped Us Take Our Business to the Next Level

Zalety:

Clean interface, well organized and thought out and modern in its features. Integrates well with lots of other software I use, including Quickbooks and Shopify. Customer service is absolutely top notch, and the tutorials are very helpful.

Wady:

If you have zero experience with MRPs like I did, it may take you a little while to figure everything out. But the customer service team really goes above and beyond to answer any questions and walk you through anything you're having issues with. If there was one feature I wish was available that is not currently, it's barcode scanner integration. That would make updating my inventory and adding new knives to inventory much easier.

4 lata temu

Thank you for the review and support! We are surely working on enabling barcode scanning soon.

Shawn
Owner/ Head of Operations w kraju: Kanada

Inventory and Sales Simplified

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Excellent. Everything about using Katana has been great. The team there walked me through the product and helped me set it up. They answer questions quickly and personally. The product is as-described and thoroughly game-changing for my business. There is strong value, we have much less waste and mistakes in our ordering now.

Zalety:

I love the deep inventory tracking and that it feels like a modern app. Inventory software is typically painful to use, and Katana is a breeze. I love that Shopify sales are automatically imported and function live with Shopify, so when you fulfil an order in Shopify it automatically fulfils it in Katana. The Quickbooks integration makes generating invoices simple. You only have to do things once when you use Katana, there's no need to fill in the same info in different services over and over. Tracking inventory in Katana in multiple locations, and being able to include the ingredients of each product in the tracking is also a plus.

Wady:

When creating purchase orders, it can generate a Bill in Quickbooks. This is helpful, however I'd love to be able to create a Purchase Order in QB so that I can simply track them all.

5 lat temu

Glad to hear your feedback on Katana! Let's keep on growing together!

Director w kraju: Australia
Motoryzacja, Pracownicy: 2–10

Katana for manufacturing

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Lots of potential Katana, it a emerging system sure it doesn't have the xero integration in play atm but like my own business Katana is also growing so I like that I have partner with a operating system that going through similar growing pains as we are. if you have a manufacturing process you wish to have better control of I recommend exploring this system.

Zalety:

I have been operating my business using excel, xero, monday.com and email. After searching for a system that could centralise my focus I came across Katana which in essence consolidates all the previous mentioned systems into one interface which saves me a tonne of time. secondly the customer support, I have had a lengthy skype call with Hannes who is a founder of Katana where by he provided a demo session of how the software will be suitable for my business needs. I really valued to the bespoke service which ensured I got off to the right start.

Wady:

The intergration to Xero is in development but this has been the most noteable con to date, that said Katana is working on this and it should be available shortly

4 lata temu

Thank you David for sharing your experience we are happy to grow with you!

Alison
Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Wyroby luksusowe i biżuteria, Pracownicy: 11–50

Katana - Amazing Software

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Katana makes our manufacturing process and stock control so easy.

Zalety:

This makes our manufacturing process so easy, our orders come in via shopify and go straight into Katana. The time it saves us is amazing.

Wady:

We would still like to be able to add images to products, this was something we asked for in the early days and were assured it would happen, but not happened to date.

Elton
Manager w kraju: Australia
Źródło recenzenta

Katana has made my life easier

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: My inventory issues are now a thing of the past. Katana has made it so easy to now sync to Woocommerce, it is so easy to see exactly where my inventory issues are.

Zalety:

This product is so easy to us. Once it is set up, it tracks your inventory very well, and the integrations with Woocommerce and Xero are excellent add ons as well. I would recommend to anybody

Wady:

The pricing is a bit on the expensive side. As it is invoiced in $US, I don't have a fixed price each month, as it is subject to currency fluctuations, because I do not live in the US.

3 lata temu

Thank you for your review! Glad to see you have solved your inventory tracking issues with Katana. Excited for your growth!

Ryan
Operations Specialist w kraju: USA
Szkło, ceramika i beton, Pracownicy: 2–10

Amazing Software!

Zalety:

I love how easy it is to keep track of our inventory, and easily order more materials. It is easy to navigate and very user-friendly. You can easily see how much material you have in stock, and Katana warns you when stock is running low. Never again will I run out of what I need! Customer service is very outstanding as well, I have asked them multiple questions and they always get back quickly with a well detailed response. Love it!

Wady:

Honestly cannot think of any cons about this software, I have not had any problems out of it.

Julie
Production Manager w kraju: Kanada
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Easy to use, helps tremendously with inventory management.

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Inventory management, orders, sales, everything in general.

Zalety:

The dashboard is simple to understand and use. It makes purchases, sells, orders so much easier to manage. The team behind Katana is exceptional. They are quick to answer and always ready to help. Integration from shopify was easy.

Wady:

The length of time it took to setup in the beginning because the app was lacking a unit conversion which they have since fixed.

4 lata temu

THank you for the feedback and happy to hear Katana has made business-life so much more easier for you!