Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Informacje o produkcie: Zoho Assist

Zoho Assist zapewnia prosty i nieskomplikowany interfejs użytkownika umożliwiający łączenie się ze zdalnymi komputerami w dowolnym miejscu na świecie.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Zoho Assist

Zalety:

Browser integration and Linux support are top features for us. Unattended also is a key feature for us.

Wady:

Two features are missing as of now. Real-time voice chats with client and auto chat transcript mailing to the client at the end of the sesion.

Oceny produktu: Zoho Assist

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Zoho Assist ma ogólną ocenę 4,7 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 990.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Zoho Assist?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (990)

Księgowość, Pracownicy: 11–50

Seamless performance

5,0 6 dni temu Nowy

Zalety:

Its easy to deploy and perform especially the unattended access.

Wady:

Unattended accesss simplicity, web based, easy to deploy and start access.

Nanette
Owner w kraju: Kanada
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Zoho Assist - Great Product!

5,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Everything has been great. Support has been wonderful and it is very easy to connect and use. I'm very happy and will definitely be purchasing a monthly subscription.

Zalety:

I liked how easy it was to connect to a remote computer using Zoho Assist and that I don't require a password on the remote computer to access remotely. This was required by a previous program I had used and it was awful because if there was a disconnect the password would reset and I couldn't access remotely.

Wady:

Nothing so far. I haven't had any issues that make me dislike the program.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: TeamViewer Remote

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: I found TeamViewer to be complicated to use and as mentioned if there was an interruption to the remote computer I couldn't access my computer without going into the office to obtain the password. It was very frustrating. I should say that TeamViewer was the free version and I'm making the assumption that the subscribed version would be similar to the free version.

Przejście z: TeamViewer Remote

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Assist: Zoho Assist was my choice because the free version was very simple to use which I expect will continue with the paid subscription. I also appreciate the reasonable price point for a monthly subscription.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Zweryfikowany użytkownik LinkedIn
Źródło recenzenta

ZOHO Assist is going to be indispensable when it is perfect

3,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Having only used ZOHO Assist for about 6 months, it is good. It is better than the horrendous prices that you need to pay for TeamViewer, and it integrates better than AnyDesk.

Zalety:

I love that ZOHO Assist is part of the ZOHO One suite. This means that we can deploy the client to all of our support tickets. In this it integrates with the rest of ZOHO perfectly like ZOHO Desk and ZOHO CRM. It is really simple and allows us complete control over connections.

Wady:

The recording of the remote support does not work as much as we try. The second when connecting to a server for a client, it seemed like a memory leak was increasing the resource usage after a couple of hours. This meant that we had to restart the server and use AnyDesk rather. Not a great testimonial, but this should be easily fixable.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: AnyDesk

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: The pricing was the number 1 problem I had with TeamViewer. The 2nd was the fact that you are always worried about the computer you were connecting to and what version of TeamViewer they were running.

Przejście z: TeamViewer Remote

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Assist: The integration with the ZOHO One products was the main contributing factor.

Clay
Manager w kraju: USA
Sprzedaż hurtowa, Pracownicy: 51–200

Zoho Assist For Remote Support

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: We have been very happy with the overall experience. The software is well-designed and we have never had any technical issues and have never had to contact Zoho technical support. That is a real plus for us.

Zalety:

Very easy to implement and use for our environment. Especially like the web based interface. More features than we use in our small office to be honest. Overall great dollar to product value.

Wady:

Our remote customers are unfamiliar with the Zoho name and are sometimes hesitant to connect. We have to assure them that this is a legit piece of software to allay their fears. Not really a big deal, tho.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: TeamViewer Remote

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: Teamviewer was too expensive and required much more setup than Zoho does.

Przejście z: TeamViewer Remote

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Assist: Pricing and ease of use. Tested both Teamviewer and Zoho with our users and they preferred Zoho by far.

Paul
Systems Administrator w kraju: USA
Sport, Pracownicy: 201–500
Źródło recenzenta

How to not break the bank with remote assistance.

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Zoho has been great, it functions as a tool that I don't have to worry about and don't feel I'm being gouged

Zalety:

The cost to feature/function ratio is great. There are lot of features found in comparable more expensive solutions but available at a much more budget friendly package. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate and understand vs other more costly solutions.

Wady:

Unattended agents sometimes go offline for short periods of time after intense troubleshooting sessions that require multiple reboots, connect, disconnects.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: TeamViewer Remote i AnyDesk

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: Cost and frustrating issues from support.

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Assist: The way Zoho Assist handles multiple monitor setups was the second selling point next to ease of use.

Amritashan
Architect w kraju: Indie
Nieruchomości, Pracownicy: 2–10

Value for money

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Before trying out Zoho Assist, i was using another product until one fine day some critical problem on their server knocked it out for a few hours.
i have used Zoho Assist for a few days now and it feels almost like it is not there. This is really difficult to achieve for most of the in-your-face software packages available in the market. Once you connect to a remote client, it is as if you are working on your own computer.
This is the perfect remote assistance software.

Zalety:

* browser-based entirely. you don't have to install another software to provide assistance. * Super smooth connectivity * easy on pockets * translates keys-strokes between platforms (i use it from my linux to connect to a remote Mac, and i don't have to bother about translating my, for example, CTRL + S to CMD + S to save my files. * does not bother with constant ads or purchase requests

Wady:

Cons are a little difficult to find. If i have to be really picky, i would probably say it is the default graphics quality of the remote client that is streamed. But then, remote desktop/assistance is not supposed to be used for multimedia entertainment. And again, it is configurable in the settings, so it is not a bother.

Dan
President w kraju: USA

Remote Support

4,0 2 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: So far, the service is meeting & exceeding my expectations based on years of use with other like services.

1. Ease of Use 2. Ease of Deployment across different platforms

Wady:

1. User interface is a bit confusing with several other products and services offered by the company.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: TeamViewer Remote

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: Cost is fair. Zoho unlike previous products and services appears to be led by a stable team of people that do not continuously turnover its platform and services every time they are purchased by another entity.

Przejście z: TeamViewer Remote

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Assist: Cost is fair. Zoho unlike previous products and services appears to be led by a stable team of people that do not continuously turnover its platform and services every time they are purchased by another entity.

Samy
CEO w kraju: USA
Zarządzanie organizacjami non-profit, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Best Remote Service for an Unbeatable Price!

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Zalety:

The many built in features. Initially, we did have an issue with remote audio, but the Zoho tech team built a customization for our specific needs. That's amazing!

Wady:

That it took Zoho team a couple of weeks to build the customization to fix the audio issue for our old(er) hardware.

Zubayr
Senior IT Engineer w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Most affordable and reliable remote support platform for unattended access

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall it's positive. Minor issues cause loss in connectivity.

Zalety:

Ease of use is key here. Everything is accessible and fast. Cheaper than other alternatives for unattended access. Also, being billed for remote support separately from unattended access is the game changer.

Wady:

Sometimes the agent loses connectivity and the machine must be restarted.

Jason
Head computer engineer w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Sprzęt komputerowy, Pracownicy: 2–10

Zoho Assist

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: Exceptional and had to use the customer service who were amazing

Zalety:

A nice platform with some good features easy for my clients to seyup

Wady:

Well with anything the cost having said that is is reasonable

Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator w kraju: USA
Gry hazardowe i kasyna, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

Really Easy Setup

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

Zalety:

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

Wady:

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

Jay
Supreme Lord and Master. w kraju: Australia
Budownictwo, Samozatrudnienie

Great Product

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

Zalety:

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

Wady:

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard. This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: TeamViewer Remote

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: Pricing was the main reason I switched from Teamviewer. Teamviewer is a little easier to walk the customer through installing if they are old or not a very good listener and not very observent. Zoho requires them to look at their downloads (Such as the bottom left hand corner of the browser for Chrome users) and some customers dont know what browser they are using, dont know what I mean when I talk about looking in the bottom left hand corner and dont listen when I tell them to click on that. However - having said all of that the price difference makes that a small obstacle compared to teamviewers quite expensive pricing. The reality is spending an extra 5 minutes to ge the remote software working or spending an extra $40 odd dollars a month to make it easy.

Przejście z: TeamViewer Remote

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Assist: This question seems to be requesting the same information as the "why did you make the switch" question. Why did you chose Zoho over another product. Why did you switch to Zoho from another product. Same question same answer.

Matthew
IT Administrator w kraju: USA
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 51–200
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: ponad 1 rok

Zoho Assist = Great value, Reliable service, and very customizable

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: We primarily use Zoho Assist to provide remote access to company workstations but also use it to provide remote IT support

Zalety:

Zoho Assist is the most affordable RDP and remote support platform we have used. The service is extremely reliable and consistent - in a year-and-a-half we've experienced only a couple service outages - which were resolved quickly with the progress communicated to us throughout. Zoho is also constantly adding useful features and improving the quality of their product on a monthly basis. Assist is also very customizable to tailor specifically to business and client needs and can be seamlessly integrated into a vast array of other Zoho or business application products.

Wady:

Because Zoho offers such a wide variety of business solutions the subscription costs, licensing requirements, and configuration administration can be a bit confusing. It can lead to frustration when trying to customize a solution or integrate systems. The live support is very good though, and they always respond to our email inquiries .

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: TeamViewer Remote i AnyDesk

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: We had a Teamviewer corporate license which was thousands of dollars and limited to 3 concurrent connections. It also left us stuck on a specific platform version with the only way to upgrade or add connections being to spend thousands more dollars.

Przejście z: TeamViewer Remote

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Assist: Zoho Assist was the best value and had the best variety of features and scalability options

Alix
Owner w kraju: USA
Bezpieczeństwo komputerów i sieci, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Zoho Assist is the last remotely platform you will ever need…

5,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: I am 100% happy with Zoho Assist. It makes my life easier and my customers life easier. It saves a whole bunch of $$$ a month, and it’s super dependable. Their platform is never down and always consistent. I highly recommend Zoho Assist.

Zalety:

My absolute favorite thing about Zoho Assist is how easy it is to use on a computer and on my iPad. My customers don’t struggle to install the software and get support. I love the fact that they have customized rates to accommodate smaller IT companies. I definitely recommend this to everyone I talk to about simple and fast Remote Desktop solutions.

Wady:

Nothing. I’ve been using Zoho Assist for 3 years and I have not found one thing I dislike about this platform!!!

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: AnyDesk

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: Teamviewer got too expensive to use for a small business.

Przejście z: TeamViewer Remote

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Assist: I ultimately chose Zoho because it’s a much easier platform to use and more cost effective.

James
Co-Owner w kraju: USA
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

An amazing tool to help your business get more done and troubleshoot remotely when troubles arise.

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: I couldn't be happier with how well this tool has help me be more efficient and be able to not only get more done but to help those on my team in a moments notice from where ever I might be.

Zalety:

I love the simplicity if setup and the ability to remote in and help team members anytime they run into trouble. I also love accessing my main work machine from my mobile devices and lower-powered machines. It also allows me to carry less licenses for some software titles so I can keep it on my main work machine and remote access that to get work done.

Wady:

The only trouble I've run into I think is related to the machines I've been running them on and that's when my lower-powered machines start to bog down because they are dated and have lower system resources sometimes I drop my connection but it's an easy reconnect and I'm back up and running.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: TeamViewer Remote

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: I prefer the price point and ease of you with Zoho not to mention that as my business grows they have a lot more tools available in their full product assortment.

Przejście z: TeamViewer Remote

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Assist: Simplicity and price point I can't argue with either. This is so simple to use and doesn't break the bank either.

Ted
IT Deputy Director w kraju: USA
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 201–500

Is Zoho Assist

Zalety:

The flexibility of licensing for unattended or by support person is what attracted us to the ZohoAssist solution. For liability reasons we have a balance of unattended stations and support person licensing. Company owned remote machines for unattended and support person licensing for non-company machines. This forces the acknowledgement of allowing support in by starting the support session.

Wady:

One item that we find cumbersome is modify station properties like changing the name of the machine in unattended stations. It has to be modified from a different area and is not intuitive. I suggest adding a link in the system properties to allow modifying the system name.

Lance
CEO w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 11–50

Best intermediate software

5,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: MSP using Zoho for customers who don't need full managed services. T and M customers

Zalety:

Remote access on any machine relatively easy to use. Pricing was in line with other tiered remote access platforms and much cheaper than previous models

Wady:

The loading process can be challenging compared to upper tiered softwares but the pricing and use have made Zoho our choice. The new pop ups during silent install were challenging versus previous installation methods but was worked out.

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: Pricing and Zoho is a better product

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Assist: Pricing and functionality were better with Zoho

Brandon
IT Systems Administrator w kraju: USA
Budownictwo, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Best ROI purchase I have made in a long time.

4,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry

Zalety:

How I can easily control devices from my mobile device as well as my laptop. The unattended access is very seamless. The links for attended access are very user friendly, and the ability to actually interact with admin prompts via the new Service Permission feature that was recently rolled really makes it seamless after initiating connection with my users. The less they need to do and the more I can - that's a win for anyone experiencing an IT issue!

Wady:

I wish it would automatically fill my monitors upon connection when it detects that the user has more than one monitor. It would be nice if the actions or tasks I choose to add to a remote session in notes; could be automatically synced and added to the spiceworks ticket I am working with them. If I could initiate a remote access session from my spiceworks helpdesk; and have it pickup the user and tie the notes into the ticket.. that would be amazing! but either way this is an Amazing product for the cost!! I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry.

Nick
Owner w kraju: USA
Bezpieczeństwo komputerów i sieci, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Zoho Assist excellent alternative to more expensive options

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Excellent experience all around I have also been using their mail service with a custom domain and been happy with that as well.

Zalety:

Has worked for over 10 years without major issue and when I did I could contact support and get help within a few hours and usually resolve any issues in that time as well!

Wady:

Have not been able to make it work on Mac Desktop

Darshan
President w kraju: USA
Księgowość, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Great remote access / remote support software

Zalety:

The ease of use and ease of set up definitely made it the best option - no lag between connections and a stable connection every single time, even when using with weak wifi / data connections. The mobile app makes it simple to use, as well as the versatility of the iPhone, iPad, Android (phone and tablet) and PC / Mac apps is phenomenal and the app gets regular updates to address any bugs / introduce new features and stability.

Wady:

The file sharing could be improved - i.e. not needing to log into the remote PC to initiate the file transfer.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: TeamViewer Remote i Splashtop

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: Pricing and support as well as ease of ue

Peter
CISO w kraju: USA

Affordable and functional

4,0 11 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Positive. Easy, affordable deployment to customers

Zalety:

Easy deployment, easy access. It’s cheaper than competing products, but manages to get the job done

Wady:

iOS client can be buggy and refuse to accept keystrokes. Sometimes takes longer for the host to start than competing products.

Integration Specialist w kraju: USA
Media, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Zoho Remote Assist Saves Money, Protects Profits and Ensures our Organization is setup for Success!

Zalety:

Zoho Assist is by far the best remote assistance solution that our team has used within our service territory. The ability to easily support our customers remotely and securely is paramount in our industry. The ability to remote assist across multiple devices and platforms including iOS and Android devices is a must have. The advanced tasks that allow for remote reboot while staying connected to the customers device, and more, saves time and works flawlessly. The brand specific communications that supports our corporate communications plan enables our organization to provide a consistent, seamless experience.

Wady:

This has been the best tool we have used in our effort to support our customers. While there may be future enhancements that we may wish to be researched, at this point, this Zoho Assist solution sets our team up for success.

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: Better application interface

Al
IT Manager w kraju: USA
Produkcja elektryczna/elektroniczna, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Zoho Assist is straightforward and reliable. User and admin friendly as well.

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall, Zoho Assist has worked great for myself and my support team.

Zalety:

Zoho Assist is fast, responsive and reliable. I've had no issues remoting into my customers computers - even those with 4 monitors.

Wady:

I wish unattended access was included with this software.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: TeamViewer Remote , Splashtop i AnyDesk

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: Teamviewer got too pricey in comparison.

Przejście z: TeamViewer Remote

Powody przejścia na produkt: Zoho Assist: Seemed more stable and reliable.

Nick
MD w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Obsługa imprez, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Solid product, works well for us

Zalety:

We moved over to this after trying TeamViewer and evaluating a few others like AnyDesk. We use the Unattended Access feature to support our PCs when they are out with customers and our customers ring for support. A simple but great feature is it's just so easy to ask the customer their laptop number and connect straight on, because we can easily access the whole list of devices from one screen. It's a good value option when you have a lot of devices to manage.

Wady:

The technician's interface is browser based, and maybe for that reason it doesn't feel as instantaneoulsy responsive as desktop clients like AnyDesk. I suspect this would have more of an impact if you were doing graphics work remotely, but for us it doesn't really bother us. The file transfer interface could probably be improved to be more heavily integrated with the OS file browser.

Manuel
Principal w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

Zoho Assist great value for the money

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: I have been using it for years and love it, it would be nice to have a billing module to bill customers directly for their use of Zoho Assist.

Zalety:

Cost and features are the pros compared to the competition, no one comes close.

Wady:

Customer service could improve, but they do respond

Powody wybrania produktu: Zoho Assist: 3 years ago