Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Informacje o produkcie: Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin pomaga małym firmom odejść od arkuszy kalkulacyjnych i zacząć korzystać z rozwiązania CRM, które zostało stworzone z myślą o ich potrzebach.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Bigin by Zoho CRM

Zalety:

I am using this becasue of automation, not very costly, and function wise it is very good. Customer care are not very good, they do not help immediately, need to wait for few days only then call back.

Wady:

It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Oceny produktu: Bigin by Zoho CRM

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Bigin by Zoho CRM ma ogólną ocenę 4,7 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 475.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Bigin by Zoho CRM?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (475)

Stefan
Stefan
Consultant w kraju: Nowa Zelandia
Automatyka przemysłowa, Pracownicy: 2–10

Simple but effective

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Only positive so far, would definitely recommend

Zalety:

It offers a great contact management system, import functionality, emailing, integration with Woocommerce

Wady:

Nothing so far, but during the trial it would have been helpful to be able to add a second user to work out some of the sharing details

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Brevo

Powody wybrania produktu: Bigin by Zoho CRM: Although ACT is a very powerful CRM, it offers way more features than required and as a result ends up too expensive.

Powody przejścia na produkt: Bigin by Zoho CRM: Easier to use, cheaper, overall more aligned with what our business needs

Jessica
CEO w kraju: USA
Księgowość, Pracownicy: 2–10

Great CRM to Help your business grow

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: My overall experience with Bigin by Zoho CRM has been positive. I've been using it during the free trial period and have found it to be a valuable tool for managing client relationships in my tax firm. The platform's ease of use, combined with its useful integrations and semi-personalization features, has convinced me to purchase and fully implement it in our operations.

Zalety:

I like the ease of use and the integrations that Bigin offers. The interface is intuitive, making it simple to manage client relationships effectively. Additionally, the semi-personalization options available allow for a certain level of customization that suits our firm's needs.

Wady:

What I like least about Bigin is that it is not fully personalizable. While it offers some degree of customization, there are limitations that prevent it from being tailored entirely to our specific workflow and preferences.

Kathy
CEO w kraju: USA
Źródło recenzenta

I really want to love it.

3,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall, in spite of the problems, I really like Bigin and am very happy I found it. I'd recommend it for sure. But I'm looking forward to the bugs getting fixed so I can like it more.

Zalety:

There is so much I love about this app. It's pretty simple to use, has a lot of great features, probably everything I need, to be honest. After they work out the bugs, I think it will be pretty great.

Wady:

There are bugs, as in some things don't even work, important things. I've reported enough to make me feel like we're beta testers. But though it reveals something about their dev team, I'm still hopeful they'll eventually get it right because they do try hard. It's obvious they put a lot of time and money into their support team, but as hard as they try to get this right, they really need to train them better. Sometimes I end up having to find answers myself and then train them. They also need to have a team in the U.S. as they are very difficult to understand through the thick Indian accent on the phone.

Mansi
CS HEAD w kraju: Indie
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: ponad 1 rok

Enhancing Business Efficiency with Bigin by Zoho CRM and Wix Integration

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: Firstly, the user interface is incredibly intuitive. I was able to get started with minimal setup time and training. The pipeline management features are fantastic, allowing me to easily track the progress of my deals and stay organized. The customization options are also impressive, enabling me to tailor the CRM to fit my specific business needs perfectly.

Zalety:

I recently started using Bigin CRM, and I have to say, it has completely transformed the way I manage my customer relationships and sales processes. As a small business owner, finding a CRM that is both powerful and easy to use has been a challenge, but Bigin CRM has exceeded all my expectations.

Wady:

integrations with other tools are generally seamless, there are a few third-party applications that I wish Bigin supported.

Alessandro
Alessandro
Responsabile commerciale w kraju: Włochy
Budownictwo, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Very good starting point!

4,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

We utilize Bigin by Zoho CRM to meticulously monitor and manage our leads on prospective clients and sales. This comprehensive system ensures that our entire organization maintains a clear and up-to-date understanding of who has interacted with each client, the details of those interactions, and the current status of their engagement with our services. It's simplicity is its best asset and the biggest downside i'd say.

Wady:

Some of the biggest problem i've seen so far is the implementation of phone calls, wich are not as easily tracked if you don't use their platform to make the call. The customer support is reactive so far, but the lack of different languages can be a downside compared to the competitors on the market. Some advanced feature for integration are missing, but that is to be expected from a product wich is aimed at small teams/enterprises.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Zoho CRM i Pipedrive

Powody przejścia na produkt: Bigin by Zoho CRM: Mostly the pricing, i had a very strict budget to start the crm project since the company never used one before.

CTO w kraju: Nowa Zelandia
Usługi w zakresie ochrony środowiska, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Checks every box for a CRM

Zalety:

I've trialled a number of CRMs for our startup and Bigin is the only system that managed to balance everything I'm looking for. A clean UI, affordable pricing and just the right amount of features to keep our sales team working.

Wady:

So far Bigin does everything I need from a CRM.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Capsule , Zoho CRM , Pipedrive i Freshsales

Powody wybrania produktu: Bigin by Zoho CRM: Pricing and bloat of features, Hubspot was good but I didn't like the price as it scaled up.

Przejście z: Freshsales

Lesley
Sales w kraju: USA
Dobra konsumpcyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10

4,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Overall, Bigin is a good contender considering the price and the functionality

Zalety:

Gmail plug in and mobile app were essential features while looking for a CRM. Bigin has both. I also like the simple interface which makes it easier to use.

Wady:

I wish that it has robust features within gmail so I don't have to go back and forth between the app and gmail.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Materiały eksploatacyjne i wyposażenie dla przedsiębiorstw, Pracownicy: 2–10

Best simple sales CRM

5,0 4 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Bigin kept my sales pipeline organized and my clients happy, making it a win-win for my business.

Zalety:

Bigin's visual pipeline made it clear where each deal stood, so I never missed a beat.

Wady:

While Bigin was great, I would have liked more options to customize how I tracked my deals.

Christopher
Managing Director w kraju: Włochy
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10

Very cost friendly CRM

5,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Komentarze: Good experience so far, excellent customer support

Zalety:

It s a very affordable solution compared to other CRM

Wady:

the lack of a true email integration or inbox

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Pipedrive

Powody przejścia na produkt: Bigin by Zoho CRM: Far better from a cost perspective, Pipedrive has more features but not always relevant

Indrek
CEO w kraju: Estonia
Architektura i planowanie, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Simple, easy to use but powerful enough

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Very happy with it. Will use it as my main CRM.

Zalety:

Clutter-free interface, customizable and modern.

Wady:

Reporting seems a bit too basic for my needs

Stephanie
Founder w kraju: Australia

Bigin is the business - brilliant CRM for small businesses

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Bigin by ZOHO CRM is absolutely fantastic! I love everything about it. I've tried lots of other tools and not been sold. This one is the best by miles - and the most affordable!!!

Zalety:

Bigin is very easy to use, and others also pick it up quickly. The best part is customising fields for all modules - super quick and easy to do and can be done on the fly. The Gmail add-on is also excellent, and seamless, as is the use of IMAP emails. Brilliant tool.

Wady:

Not any con's I can think of, other than the email templates bit wasn't as intuitive as the rest. I worked it out, but that was the only thing that had me a tad puzzled for a while. Very minor detail.

Onur
Manager w kraju: Turcja
Artykuły spożywcze i napoje, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

There is no better CRM program for small businesses

Zalety:

I've been exploring CRM programs for some time now. As a small business owner, I've checked out popular options like HubSpot, Pipedrive, and Monday. However, I struggled to find one with the best email integration. Then, I came across Bigin. It's more affordable and offers everything a small business requires. Setting up email and WhatsApp integrations was straightforward.

Wady:

The developers even made a WhatsApp integration specifically for small businesses. I think soon we'll get access to WhatsApp's marketing and service tools too, which would be fantastic. And if developers add Facebook Meta Business integration, Bigin will cover everything a small business needs.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: monday CRM , Trello i Pipedrive

Powody przejścia na produkt: Bigin by Zoho CRM: As a small business owner, I've explored CRM options like HubSpot, Pipedrive, and Monday, but struggled with their complex subscription models. Then, I discovered Bigin. It's affordable, integrates well with email and WhatsApp, and fits perfectly into the Zoho ecosystem. The developers even designed a WhatsApp integration tailored for small businesses. If they add Facebook Meta Business integration, Bigin will become the ultimate solution for small businesses.

Rohit
Growth lead w kraju: Indie
Nieruchomości, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

the best crm for startup's!

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: So far I and my team have become very comfortable with bigin.

Zalety:

I have been using Zoho for 15 days and can claim it is the most user-friendly CRM/ sales management tool for startups, with a lot of productivity features like I-MAP for emails, and great templates. If I had a query in the first few days the team is very responsive and proactive in supporting you. Highly recommended product for sales teams.

Wady:

It would be nice if onboarding can be done in the trial perios.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Zoho CRM Plus

Powody wybrania produktu: Bigin by Zoho CRM: Managing sales data and keeping a track in excel had become overwhelming.

Powody przejścia na produkt: Bigin by Zoho CRM: Begin is the best sales suite for startups in the term of the right functionality ad pricing.

Radoslav
Radoslav
Managing Director w kraju: Macedonia Północna
Sprzedaż hurtowa, Pracownicy: 2–10

Easy and Powerful

5,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: It is an extremely satisfying experience.

Zalety:

Excellent features that are more than necessary for every SME. It has more than I imagined and I am now implementing new processes based on the capabilities. I am trying to master the automation in order to make it even more powerful and useful. The ease of use is just amazing!

Wady:

Microsoft Office integration could be improved.

Charles
Owner w kraju: Brazylia
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: ponad 2 lata

Bigin CRM is perfect for our Small Business

Zalety:

The Sales Pipeline is very intuitive and simple. We always pull up the Bigin Sales Pipeline on our weekly sales call as the team discusses current sales opportunities.

Wady:

Little tricky to find things sometimes. For example, today I tried to figure out how to merge multiple contacts into one contact to eliminate duplicates. Was pretty intuitive in ZoHo CRM, but not as easy to do in Bigin.

Rick
President w kraju: USA
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 6–12 miesięcy
Źródło recenzenta

Great product with easy to use features

4,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: It was positive overall, but mostly to a really good product which seems basic but has plenty of feature to start with.

Zalety:

Easy to implement. We were up and running within 24 hours. It is easy to customize along the way as you see or need to make changes.

Wady:

Service is lacking. While the product is easy to use, you will have questions and the service is offshore and very very spotty

Business Development w kraju: USA
Nieruchomości, Pracownicy: 11–50

Bigin is a Amazing CRM tool for small businesses

5,0 2 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Overall, We love Bigin by ZOHO, it also our company to grow, as we grow, we can expand our use of Bigin

Zalety:

I appreciate the awesome customer service; it was prompt and answered all of my questions. Bigin is simple and easy to use CRM tool for small businesses. It's great that you can start with the basics and add on the different tools that you need as you grow. Sales pipeline, contact management, as well as task automation features guarantee time-saving and flexibility throughout your business day, your day-to-day business activity will prosper. Bigin for the Win!!

Wady:

So far, in the past 90 days of use, I haven't experienced any Cons.

Benjamin
Facilitator w kraju: Szwecja
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Samozatrudnienie

Best CRM for Small Businesses

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: So far, I’m very happy with Bigin CRM and what they offer. A very flexible tool that allows me to keep my track records for all my clients.

Zalety:

Finally a simple but yet very powerful CRM for small businesses! I’ve been looking so long for a CRM that’s not only made for teams, or for bigger sales corporations, and stumbled upon Bigin. I like how much you can modify it so it’s suits you and how you want it to look like.

Wady:

I work from my iPad Pro, and the app is good, but still not as powerful as I would like it to be. So I prefer to work through a web browser instead.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: monday CRM i Pipedrive

Powody przejścia na produkt: Bigin by Zoho CRM: Much better interface. Easier to understand. Esthetically more beautiful.

Connor
Managing Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Media, Pracownicy: 2–10

BIGIN REVIEW

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Great, the app is very user friendly and I have a strong feeling it is going to take my business to the next level.

Zalety:

The thing I like the most about BIGIN as how it easily integrates a sales pipeline with CRM. The software is very easy to use and it looks god as well. I messed around with 10+ CRM software's and I can honestly say BIGIN is amazing. I even preferred it over the full zoho CRM software.

Wady:

I don't like that sometimes it doesn't show all of my contacts - even when all contacts are selected it only shows certain ones.

Mili
Consultant w kraju: Indie
Doradztwo w zakresie zarządzania, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło recenzenta

A easy to adopt CRM for small business

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: A sound quality cloud-based software with the flexibility and the most attractive is its pricing.

Zalety:

It's inexpensive and easy to use and a good buy for first-time users and non-technical companies.

Wady:

The number of pipelines, inbuilt workflows are limited.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Zoho CRM

Powody wybrania produktu: Bigin by Zoho CRM: Costly for Indian market.

Powody przejścia na produkt: Bigin by Zoho CRM: As first time user it is good choice to start.

Madhan
CEO w kraju: Indie
Chemia, Pracownicy: 2–10
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: 6–12 miesięcy

Low Cost CRM

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: low-cost CRM with required options

Zalety:

I like the interface and very simple not too many options to distract the user very good tool for small business owners to increase productivity

Wady:

hyperlink for the phone number is missing, call task remainder for the company is missing some time we have a company details without contact person

Allan
CEO w kraju: Meksyk

Best CRM Option for micro or Small Business

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: I have added a sales workflow that allows me to see where all of my prospects are, and I can schedule all my activities so I can keep my prospects moving through my funnel. Additionally, I have set up a dashboard with all the relevant data that I need to keep my business going.

Zalety:

The product is very easy to set up, you can have multiple configurable workflows, up to 10 new custom fields for each object, and an easy-to-configure dashboard.

Wady:

My only observation is that this product is excellent for small businesses or individual projects. If you are looking to improve your CRM experience or add more value to your current strategy there are other CRMs that are more powerful

Etienne
Etienne
CEO w kraju: Hiszpania
Źródło recenzenta

Great CRM and lead management tool for small teams

Zalety:

Its price: meant for small businesses. Its ease of use. Automation features. Possibility to set up various pipelines, not only for sales but also for other operations (support, admin etc).

Wady:

No synchronization with LinkedIn. It's a shame as data enrichment and updates are critical in a CRM.

sreenivas
marketing head w kraju: Indie
Nieruchomości, Pracownicy: 11–50
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: ponad 2 lata

Begin your Business with Bigin

Zalety:

Perfectly designed, and user friendly CRM

Wady:

Email Marketing is a bit challening product

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Zoho CRM

Powody przejścia na produkt: Bigin by Zoho CRM: Pricing

DeRoy
Managing Partner w kraju: USA
Nieruchomości, Pracownicy: 2–10

BEST Small Business CRM

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Very easy to use on a daily basis. Love it.

Zalety:

The ease of use, scalability for a small business, as well as easy work flow.

Wady:

I'm not expecting a lot of automation with the cost of this CRM. So no disappointments.

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne: Freshsales i Zendesk Suite

Powody wybrania produktu: Bigin by Zoho CRM: The workflow and seamless design.

Powody przejścia na produkt: Bigin by Zoho CRM: Cost and same features for what I needed.