Recenzje produktu: Deel

3,6 (28)

Informacje o produkcie: Deel

Lista płac i zgodność z przepisami stworzona dla pracowników na całym świecie.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Deel

Zalety:

The costumer support is wonderful. I had problem with my withdraw twice and in both cases they solve my problem really fast with refund.

Oceny produktu: Deel

3,8
Warte swojej ceny
3,4

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Deel ma ogólną ocenę 3,6 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 28.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Deel?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (28)

Karlo
Karlo
Growth PM w kraju: Chorwacja
Sport, Pracownicy: 51-200
Źródło recenzenta

Probably the best solution for managing contractors

Zalety:

Deel helped us solve problems regarding contractor management

Wady:

Deel has a lot of features that we don’t use, but they don’t interfere.

leann
Director, People w kraju: USA
Sprzedaż detaliczna, Pracownicy: 51-200
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: ponad 2 lata
Źródło recenzenta

Good for first-time international payroll runners

Zalety:

Easy to use product that allows our company to hire internationally and compliantly. They are working on the transparency of EOR costs and I can really appreciate that. Customer service is also quick. I'd like to think that I was one of their early customers and I can definitely say they have come a good long way.

Wady:

International hiring can be a headache but Deel tries their best to make it easy.

Operations Manager w kraju: USA
Dobra konsumpcyjne, Pracownicy: 2-10
Źródło: GetApp

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

If you are small company you don't matter

2,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: They start by getting your company solely on price comparison and once you sign, the honeymoon phase ends and they disappear which is not cool when dealing with global payrolls. After 3 months of no support or answers, I switched to a competitor and I'm not coming back with them.

Zalety:

Initially, they show you the software and possible perks and benefits you could get for a lower price point than other competitors (The Software is not that different from all of them), while stating we would have full support which was attractive vs their cost

Wady:

Once you sign, they immediately leave you alone, with no real support whatsoever and difficulties setting everything up

Director of Talent Acquisition w kraju: USA
Usługi finansowe, Pracownicy: 51-200
Źródło recenzenta

Work with anyone, almost anywhere

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Deel was great back when we started using it, and has only gotten better as they add features to make international payroll easier to deploy.

Zalety:

Deel's tools save time when it comes to payroll complexities like taxes and labor practices.

Wady:

I wish some of the (compensation estimator) would allow a workflow to create a contract or add a new person to payroll.

Tomas
Finance Manager w kraju: Szwajcaria
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 11-50

Review Tomas Matta Chorus One

Komentarze: Remote hiring

Zalety:

Portal, ease of use, customer representative who provided support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]).

Wady:

No dedicated person: have to use chat functionality to get help. With some issues there is the drawback of having to explain issues several times to each new Deel representative.

Lisa
People & Talent w kraju: USA
Usługi finansowe, Pracownicy: 51-200

Deel Review

3,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: It has been OK, to be honest, some of the features are not the best or most intuitive and you do not find out until after you sign.

Zalety:

Payroll and benefits management for team is good.

Wady:

User Interface could be a bit better to implement employees, their managers & teams. More access/view features would be nice for the manager. Timing for payroll cutoff could be different as well as the view of the estimated paycheck per day started and/or other variables.

Katekani
Biz Dev w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 11-50
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

Scammers!!!

1,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: If you run an organization that deals with something as important as money, then you absolutely have to be efficient and do the very basic thing of getting people their money on time. These are just the basics. Deel on the other hand have taken a different approach. Despite many assurances from management and customer support that they are 'working on it'. I'm still yet to receive my salary from the 15th of September. It's October 3rd. I don't know what they think I'm using to pay my bills meanwhile they tell me to 'be patient'. Are debit orders patient? My point? I wouldn't trust them with my money. My salary is still MIA and I'm still baffled how money can just go missing like that. They used Wise to process my payment into my local bank account but til today I haven't received it despite them claiming and providing proof (unverified) that the payment was made by Wise and should've arrived in my bank account. Anyways 0 stars, do not recommend. The frustration is not worth it

Zalety:

If they could find my money that is MIA that would be great. But they were supposed to have been a more cost effective option for our remote company and colleagues to be able to get paid, receive their money with low fees and be in control of how it's all done since they have quite a few options to get paid. But it doesn't work so...

Wady:

The whole thing is simply terrible . They seem to have cool features and options but they don't really work as they should so there's that :/

Katia
Operations Analyst w kraju: Kostaryka
Pozyskiwanie personelu i rekrutacja, Pracownicy: 51-200

Just what I needed!

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: Very professional, excellent client service.

Zalety:

Friendly, easy to use, very complete, versatile

Wady:

When I have to make a deduction and I have to wait for the other approver.

Yuri
Yuri
Global HRBP w kraju: Korea Południowa
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51-200

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Clear Pros and Cons

3,0 w zeszłym miesiącu Nowy

Zalety:

Easy to make a change for payroll each month. Definitely easy to hire employees overseas.

Wady:

Sudden migration delay for entity enrollment or cancellation is barely acceptable from the beginning. Had to endure a payroll delay due to Deel's system error. Not flexible about compliance(most requests are denied)

CEO w kraju: Kostaryka
Pisarstwo i redakcja, Pracownicy: 501-1 000
Źródło recenzenta

Some companies just don't get it!!!

3,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Horrible!!!

Zalety:

It was easy to navigate, the system is easy to use.

Wady:

Customer service is not good! If fact horrible to be honest. While they are nice and I don't blane their reps, I was asked if I could be called and told them no because I am working and already wasted over an hour trying to resovle my issue. They called me anyway after I asked them not to call.

Full-stack Developer w kraju: Nepal
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2-10
Źródło recenzenta

Almost perfect for my usecase

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: I am very satisfied with Deel, as a receiver of payroll, as Deel has various options to withdraw my earnings. I can even choose the currency, which is huge. The Deel card is just the icing on the cake for me, as this has allowed me to create prepaid visa cards on the fly and not worry about it getting leaked, as I can quickly disable the card myself from the portal.

Zalety:

Customer support. They are almost always available within minutes. Usually the hiccups are caused by my own trouble-making. They are very patient and will guide you step by step if required.

Wady:

Nothing outstanding, honestly. If I have to complain, it would be the rough edges, that I had to face, but once the team received the feedback, most of the issues would be fixed real quick.

Adam
BizDev w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2-10
Źródło recenzenta

Like buying a car, everything is nice till the sale point, from there it's a disaster

1,0 6 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: BAD BAD BAD Really bad. Signing up was a pleasure, the pitch sounded perfect, the idea itself is overdue and the promises that were made gave me confidence that this was the best possible solution. Firstly, they charge a calendar monthly service fee no matter when you joined, I joined on the 21st so I still paid in FULL for that month despite getting NO service and no paychecks. Had they disclosed that I would have waited till the first of the next month to join. Their customer service is a non existing joke, they no longer respond at all to my inquiries. The first time I tried to speak to them my message was - "hey, is there a phone number for support?", as I wanted to speak to someone on the phone. Their response was that a ticket was submitted and I will get a response in about 3 days via email....all I asked was if they had a phone number or not...After hours of frustration they PROMISED a supervisor would call me to help, no one ever called. Now, I have a CRITICAL issue with my employee, he got paid his first paycheck no issue, but his next paycheck was due a week ago and never showed up, there is actually a paystub on the Deel platform showing that he got paid on time, but the money was never transferred to his bank. I'm sure these things happen, that's just life, problem is there is NO ONE to speak to, they have not been answering chats in over 4 days, no response at all, no one to email (I tried, got no response) , and they have no phone number...so here we are.

Zalety:

I only liked the ideas it promised to do, as it turned out to be a nightmare there is unfortunately nothing left to like.

Wady:

The (lack of) support, very little control over salary, many default options that should not work for most businesses, just one healthcare plan which is mediocre and uncompetitive. The part to least like is simply not getting paid, seeing a pay stub that claims you were paid but nothing to show for in the bank and not a single possibility to communicate with a human about your issue. Also they will charge you a full monthly fee by calendar month no matter what (so you will pay the same for 1 day of service or 30)

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Head of sales w kraju: Bułgaria
Internet, Pracownicy: 11-50

Bad on all fronts

1,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Nothing short of bad, a road full of hiccups and disaster.
it was so bad that <2 months in we started looking at switching to another provider.

Zalety:

1. it allows you to hire and pay remote employees in a long list of countries and comply with the local laws 2. the onboarding uploading screen of the documents needed is fairly straightforward

Wady:

1. the admin has no clue where each one of his onboarding employees is at in that stage (if they have finished it , if there are bottlenecks 2. the UI is nothing short of a disaster - in order for you to try and find things like trying to resubmit expenses you need to click on your contract instead of actually have a dedicated expenses section. it feels that it was built as an after-thought 3. we've switched from another similar tool where we thought wasn't great but Deel is a freefall (it took me to get the actual counter contract once I've signed mine digitally a week, they aren't really aware of the local legal or much of the regulations so their support isn't really helpful and disconnected form your customer success. 4. we've been on the phone with them daily for over 6 weeks now past the onboarding to try and solve so many hiccups including miscalculations from their end of payments, lack of benefit enrollment

Margaret
VP Finance w kraju: USA
Internet, Pracownicy: 11-50
Źródło recenzenta

Much better than the alternatives

4,0 12 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Significant reduction in banking and currency translation fees

Zalety:

We demo'd lots of contractor management and payment platforms and Deel was by far the cheapest! We are just implementing now and its been very easy.

Wady:

nothing! So far we like it very much!!!

Odpowiedź sprzedawcy: Deel

11 miesięcy temu

Hi Margaret, Thank you for the kind review and we're glad onboarding was an easy painless experience for you. We hope to keep making more and more improvements for the future, to ease Payroll and Employee Management. If possible, we would love to hear your thoughts on how we can further improve our product and services. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] Best, Deel Team.

CFO w kraju: USA
Komunikacja bezprzewodowa, Pracownicy: 2-10

Deel is the real deal

5,0 3 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Very easy to transition to, with great customer support (rarely needed since it was such an easy process) and well received by our contractors.

Zalety:

We were paying 40 contractors in 27 countries using 7 different methods of payment (paypal, wise, ach, etc.). Deel allowed us to consolidate into a single ACH payment but provided the flexibility to our contractors to receive payment however they wanted. Having formal contracts, identity verification, and the associated paperwork all in one place has also ensured peace of mind should any government agency ever question whether these contractors are legitimately offshore.

Wady:

Pricing is a little high, and it does not interface with QuickBooks Desktop.

Sales Rep w kraju: Meksyk
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 51-200
Źródło: GetApp

Deel starts off doing a good job, but shortly after they start to hold your money for no reason.

1,0 6 dni temu Nowy

Komentarze: Horrible, stressful, ineffective.

Zalety:

Nothing, this software is scamming people.

Wady:

Deel is making payments delayed so you are forced to get an advance and pay the deel advance fees. If you need your money on time you can not trust deel. The company I work for pays deel on the 7th, 8th, or 9th, of in order to get paid on the 15th or 16th. My payment has been delayed until the 23rd for no reason. But now the worst part is that they say it should already be in my bank account but it's not and the bank statements don't show the transfer or that they are holding for review. Simply now no one knows what happened to that money or who has it. I am not sure how they can run a business like this.

Moussa
Software Engineer w kraju: Katar
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Samozatrudnienie

Awesome is Deel!

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Truth be told they did a great job! in every aspect.

Zalety:

Ease of use and the number of features and options is really great.

Wady:

In rare cases they might take some time to solve users issues.

Alan
Business Development w kraju: USA
Transport/ciężarówki/rolnictwo, Pracownicy: 11-50

Worst Customer Service

1,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Worst payroll/hr company ever. They won't even contact the unemployment office for me to answer the questionnaire for my unemployment claim.

Zalety:

I don't like anything with this company because they will not help me with my unemployment claim. Keep getting the run around. They like playing games by making up excuses every week.

Wady:

customer service for this company is the worst. They will only continue to give false promises. Every time I have to contact them for updates. They always say give me 1-2 days but nothing happens. Don't waste your time with this company.

CEO w kraju: Niemcy
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 51-200
Źródło recenzenta

a good software for remote employees

5,0 7 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Was good, very convenient for new users.

Zalety:

It was easy to start, a pleasure to use, make contracts, get signs, manage payroll.

Wady:

There are some margins, though they are not high if you have a lot of transaction you are better with direct wire.

Fadare
aluminum fabricator w kraju: Nigeria
Budownictwo, Pracownicy: 2-10
Źródło recenzenta

''Fastest and the best payroll for remote jobs''

4,0 10 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: I can boast of it anywhere and gives the assurance that this software works perfectly.

Zalety:

There are no limits to what you can achieve remotely through this beautiful software it lets you get a bunch of talents all across the globe.

Wady:

sometimes the failed payments get complicated to the extent of not being able to trace what the actual problems are and I THINK it's something that can easily be taken care of.

Account Executive w kraju: Republika Południowej Afryki
Zdrowie, wellness i fitness, Pracownicy: 201-500

Deel Review

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Very positive. It allows the global workforce to get paid on time & in a manner that complies with local regulations.

Zalety:

I like the fact that is has an advance feature that allows early withdrawals against scheduled pay cycles. Transaction fees are very reasonable.

Wady:

What I did not like too much is when a transaction fee that I thought was wrong, could not be traced/explained in a clear manner.

Manal
Freelancer w kraju: Maroko
Usługi konsumenckie, Samozatrudnienie
Źródło: SoftwareAdvice

Worst

1,0 3 tygodnie temu Nowy

Komentarze: Very bad

Zalety:

Nothing, it is the worst payroll strategy I have ever seen. No trust between the two parties and if you dare complain they send you a buried arricle to claim they are not responsible for the trust although their whole slang is that they ensure trust.

Wady:

This platform is bad, they don’t value the employees

Varshika
Sr. Art Director w kraju: Indie
Projektowanie, Samozatrudnienie

Amazing Customer Service

Zalety:

Deel's customer service is amazing and have helped me even during wee hours whenever needed. The platform is very transparent and easy to use.

Wady:

I have only be using this for a couple of months and Nothing so far.

Wadinga
Wadinga
Software Contractor w kraju: Kamerun
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 1 001-5 000

Great payroll software

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: It's a great company with an awesome product and their advance payment feature is quite handy

Zalety:

Easy to transfer money to a local account with even crypto options

Wady:

There are fees for every service but moderately priced.

HR & Office Manager w kraju: Francja
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51-200
Wykorzystano oprogramowanie w następującym celu: Bezpłatna wersja próbna

Our experience with Deel

4,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

It's the easies way to set up teams remotely in an instant while ensuring that the person will be reassured while signing.

Wady:

It can be tricky to navigate between all the different parts of the website and where is what when you're looking for info.