Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Deel

4,7 (527)

Informacje o produkcie: Deel

Lista płac i zgodność z przepisami stworzona dla pracowników na całym świecie.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Deel

Zalety:

Contractors start operating rapidly so they can begin adding value right away.

Wady:

Not flexible about compliance(most requests are denied).

Oceny produktu: Deel

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Deel ma ogólną ocenę 4,7 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 527.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Deel?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (524)

Senior Counsel w kraju: USA
Zweryfikowany użytkownik LinkedIn
Usługi konsumenckie, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

Deel Multiplies our Team

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: They've been great to work with on the customer-service side of things. They are quick to jump on calls. One of the better experiences as I compare to our other vendors.

Zalety:

We are a very small team on the people and legal side. Deel turns one person into many. The ease of use is critical and important dates don't slip through the cracks. More importantly, it gives us flexibility to meet the unique needs of various departments without anchoring us to one way of doing things.

Wady:

The cost per head is somewhat high given the small size of our company. The upfront contract negotiations and set up took a little bit of time.

Guilherme
Operations Manager w kraju: Kanada
Projektowanie, Pracownicy: 51–200

Managing My International Team with Deel

5,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: My experience with Deel was largely positive, providing an efficient solution for managing international payments. The platform excelled in handling various tasks, although improvements in the report section would enhance the user experience.

Zalety:

Deel offers an intuitive interface with features tailored to international payments, such as handling multiple currencies and automating compliance. The real-time tracking and invoice management greatly simplified transactions.

Wady:

The report section in Deel lacked customization and was cumbersome to use, making extracting specific data time-consuming. Improving this feature would be beneficial.

9 miesięcy temu

Hey! Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback. Regards, The Deel Team.

Zweryfikowany recenzent
Zweryfikowany użytkownik LinkedIn
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51–200

Review Deel Services

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Komentarze: 9/10 Chat support is very helpful. The software itself is very useful.

Zalety:

The Perks, Deel Advance, Easy to use, Customer/Chat support is great, and overall it's a nice software.

Wady:

The fees esp. that we're overseas workers and the dollar amount being deducted is big plus the exchange rate is crazy. I don't like that we cannot cash-in to Deel account with other financial platforms.

Adam
BizDev w kraju: USA
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 2–10
Źródło recenzenta

Like buying a car, everything is nice till the sale point, from there it's a disaster

1,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: BAD BAD BAD Really bad. Signing up was a pleasure, the pitch sounded perfect, the idea itself is overdue and the promises that were made gave me confidence that this was the best possible solution. Firstly, they charge a calendar monthly service fee no matter when you joined, I joined on the 21st so I still paid in FULL for that month despite getting NO service and no paychecks. Had they disclosed that I would have waited till the first of the next month to join. Their customer service is a non existing joke, they no longer respond at all to my inquiries. The first time I tried to speak to them my message was - "hey, is there a phone number for support?", as I wanted to speak to someone on the phone. Their response was that a ticket was submitted and I will get a response in about 3 days via email....all I asked was if they had a phone number or not...After hours of frustration they PROMISED a supervisor would call me to help, no one ever called. Now, I have a CRITICAL issue with my employee, he got paid his first paycheck no issue, but his next paycheck was due a week ago and never showed up, there is actually a paystub on the Deel platform showing that he got paid on time, but the money was never transferred to his bank. I'm sure these things happen, that's just life, problem is there is NO ONE to speak to, they have not been answering chats in over 4 days, no response at all, no one to email (I tried, got no response) , and they have no phone number...so here we are.

Zalety:

I only liked the ideas it promised to do, as it turned out to be a nightmare there is unfortunately nothing left to like.

Wady:

The (lack of) support, very little control over salary, many default options that should not work for most businesses, just one healthcare plan which is mediocre and uncompetitive. The part to least like is simply not getting paid, seeing a pay stub that claims you were paid but nothing to show for in the bank and not a single possibility to communicate with a human about your issue. Also they will charge you a full monthly fee by calendar month no matter what (so you will pay the same for 1 day of service or 30)

Eric
VP of Operations w kraju: USA
Media internetowe, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Great app and customer support

4,0 3 miesiące temu

Zalety:

It takes a complicated process and breaks it down into (mostly) simple steps. Their live chat support is quick and helpful!

Wady:

The bad: We originally signed up for Deel because of our very attentive sales person/account manager, and the fact they had live customer support. After the first month we were reassigned to a new account manager that never responded to multiple emails, and then they discontinued their live tech support and it was hard to get ahold of anyone. You would go through several prompts with an AI bot that was never helpful for my situation. During this time we had a major issue with a payment, and it took hours to get a response. The good: They have since reinstated their live chat support, and all has been great since!

Alejo
HRIS, OPS and PA Senior Director w kraju: Argentyna
Gry komputerowe, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

Great Experience with Deel

5,0 4 miesiące temu

Komentarze: Very good experience so far. Every issue I had was solved and they are all the time offering help and support.

Zalety:

Amazing support, from your account executive to the [sensitive content hidden] team you always get a fast response from Deel. I have to say that usually they answer between the next 2 hours of my email even with minor issues. The platform es very easy to use and has a lot of data and different usages. Good cost compare to other vendors

Wady:

The only con would be if you come from a vendor that does everything for you, you'll need to get use to do it yourselve. Deel is a selfe service tool that allows you to have full control of everything but it that a little more work at the beggining

Marvin
Cost Estimator w kraju: Honduras
Budownictwo, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

A very easy to use payment software

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Overall, my experience has been great. My boss asked me to look for ways I could receive payments along with my other team members, I found Deel, and until now, payments are on time, costs are less and we don't have to wait too much time to receive the money on our bank account.

Zalety:

I like the fact that I can have a contract and automatically receive my payments on time.

Wady:

I would like to be elegible for a Deel card. Also, the bank where my debit card is associated no longer accept Deel's transactions, but I still can get the money through Swift, which is expensive.

8 miesięcy temu

Hi there, Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, The Deel Team 🚀

Gerardo
Integration Specialist w kraju: Kostaryka
Źródło recenzenta

Great platform for payroll and manage payments to employees in different countries + good features

5,0 7 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Working with Deel has been great! It gives a ton of options to manage my company payments as I prefer.

Zalety:

- The different options available to withdraw money.- Deel Advance for getting payments in advance.- Relatively low commissions.- Deposits directly to my bank account in my local currency with conversion rates higher than what local banks provide.

Wady:

- Only one Deel Advance can be requested at a time. If I need another advance, I have to wait until the next payout to cover it, even if the advance was a low amount.

6 miesięcy temu

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel and our Deel Advance services. Your feedback means a lot to us. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future! Best, Deel Team

Tor
Senior Sales Lead w kraju: Tajlandia
Marketing i reklama, Pracownicy: 11–50

Easy and Fast Onboarding and HR side of things Platform

4,0 7 dni temu Nowy

Komentarze: Impressive that it is platform that manages end-to-end HR stuffs from onboarding to termination. Company can use just Deel and feel confident to handle all Human Resource tasks.

Zalety:

It is fast and easy to use. Even the system would mention that they took around 2-3 days. Yet, it completed within a day.

Wady:

I think sometime overestimate such as time to get approved might mislead and confused users. They might be awkward or uncomfortable. So, accuracy is important for some situations and persons.

Paul
Video editor w kraju: Filipiny
Media internetowe, Pracownicy: 2–10

First payroll receive from Deel

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

I love most the Instant Transfer feature.

Wady:

Deel cannot force clients to pay on time or have their funds on escrow with strict compliance.

Callum Dempsey
Director w kraju: Wlk. Bryt.
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Samozatrudnienie

A Seamless Experience with Deel - The Future of Global Payments

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Honestly, my journey with Deel has been nothing short of spectacular. From day one, I felt the weight of managing international payments and contracts being lifted off my shoulders. The streamlined process, combined with their commendable quick resolution of grievances, makes Deel stand out in the crowded market of payment solutions. For anyone navigating the complexities of global business, I wholeheartedly recommend Deel as a trusted companion to ease the path.

Zalety:

The elegance and efficiency of Deel's platform are undeniable. As someone who has grappled with cross-border payments and contracts for years, Deel has proven to be a game-changer. It not only simplifies and accelerates the entire payment process, but its intuitive user interface and comprehensive features ensure that all your global payment needs are addressed in one place. Moreover, the way Deel has resolved all contract grievances against other companies swiftly has enhanced its credibility. Their proactive approach to conflict resolution reflects a company that truly values its reputation and clients.

Wady:

It's tough to find significant faults in a platform as robust and user-friendly as Deel. However, there is always room for improvement. I'd appreciate more granular analytics and reporting features. While the existing tools offer a clear overview, having more in-depth insights into payment trends and detailed contract histories could enhance the platform. I also think the user experience for people with multiple currencies could use a tonne of work as this has caused confusion in the past. I also have had a negative experience with rolling contracts being paid out improperly. I think you should be able to just set a contract and simply request an amount to pay out without keeping it organised on a per deel invoice generated basis. E.g. in my last contract I was dealing with a customer who only approved units of work that I submitted, but sometimes I would submit them late, which caused a lot of confusion on the system when I tried to do back-payments on my end. There just needs to be better options for this, in theory we should do these things perfectly but in reality, no.

8 miesięcy temu

Hello there, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel! We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Thank you for choosing us! Best regards, The Deel Team

Javier
Business Operations Assistant w kraju: Hiszpania
Pozyskiwanie personelu i rekrutacja, Pracownicy: 51–200

Simply amazing

Zalety:

All the different options you have to administrate your payroll are great and really easy to understand. The "Deel Card" and "Deel Advance" features are excellent.

Wady:

It would be nice to have your contracts information in the same page where you see all your contracts listed (as an expandable module instead of move to another URL).

9 miesięcy temu

Hello Javier, Thank you very much for your glowing review, we're happy to hear how you feel about our product and the services we provide! We're always doing our best to expand on our product and this feedback you shared on having your contracts' information all be in the same page as an expandable module is truly appreciated. This has been shared with our team to look into it for a possible future update. You can always count on us to exceed your expectations and thank you for choosing Deel! Best, Deel Team

Matias
SRE w kraju: Argentyna
Zarządzanie inwestycjami, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000

Amazing product

Zalety:

I'm a remote worker, and Deel is (almost) everything I could ask for. It's one of those tools that have a clear objective, and achieve it very effectively. My employer doesn't have to worry about how to pay me, and I can access and withdraw my money instantly and without hassle. I like the amount of options it gives me in one platform. I can access perks (which I'm currently using), I have a debit card that I can use without having to withdraw the money to my bank

Wady:

I don't like the fact that we can't access physical cards. Some of us remote workers are digital nomads, or in my case for example, I travel a lot and work from neighbouring countries. It would be very helpful for me to have a physical card directly from Deel, because it's untenable to open a bank account for each country I visit. In my country of origin I'm experiencing very strong restrictions to banking, so it's difficult for me to even use my own banks in foreign countries.Another thing I don't like is the lack of options of crypto withdrawal. Coinbase is closing my account next month solely because of the fact that I'm from Argentina.

9 miesięcy temu

Hi there, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Šime
Expert contributor w kraju: Chorwacja
Szkolnictwo podstawowe/średnie, Pracownicy: 201–500

Deel review

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: All in all, I am quite satisfied with the Deel as a product. It works very well and is easy to use.

Zalety:

Deel is simple to use. Its features are easily accesible, and they work flawlessly. The payment is always received on time and is the correct amount.

Wady:

Most of the deel features are excellent; however, in my opinion, the only downside is the recently introduced authorization because it takes too much time and is a bit complicated.

8 miesięcy temu

Hello, Thank you very much for your positive review! We're happy to hear you've been having a satisfying experience with our product. We wish to provide you with the best possible experience, so if you have any questions about the authorization, please contact our Support team, it is always our pleasure to help. Thank you very much for choosing Deel! Best, Deel Team

Christopher
Director of Finance and Accounting w kraju: USA
Pozyskiwanie personelu i rekrutacja, Pracownicy: 11–50

Time Saver

4,0 11 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Overall, with normal day to day payments of contractor and employees things go smoothly and work really well with Deel. When there is a hiccup in that, sometimes it can be difficult to resolve. Though at this point the efficiencies improved in day to day operations and payments still outweigh the issues I've run into.

Zalety:

Deel setup was done well with a dedicated support person that was incredibly responsive and helpful. To get up and running went pretty smoothly. Their customer service team is very responsive and does their best to solve issues swiftly.

Wady:

There are still some bugs in the software that pop up from time to time.Often teams outside of their customer service team don't have as helpful a mindset.

Sebastian
Sr Product Manager w kraju: Peru
Bankowość, Pracownicy: 11–50
Źródło recenzenta

Best way to get paid and spend worldwide as an international contractor

4,0 7 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

Super easy onboarding and a debit card that I can use worldwide

Wady:

1. No app which makes it a pain especially since I generally use my phone instead of my laptop2. Cannot add cards to Apple/Google Wallet3. Cannot withdraw from ATM

7 miesięcy temu

Hey! Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Regards, The Deel Team.

Daniyal
Customer Support Executive w kraju: USA
Usługi konsumenckie, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Simple and easy way to get paid

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Deel has nothing been but a blessing for me, as an individual working remotely and expecting to be paid on time. I never had a problem with the platform, ease of use, convenient access and user friendly through and through. The support team is always a click away if I have any questions or concerns and the perks they offer is just a cherry on the top. Would highly recommend businesses to seek deel services.

Zalety:

Helps manage and contracting remote human resources. Makes payment process user friendly, straight forward and direct above all. Multiple payout options give user the liberty of choosing their preferred method. Perks of using Deel in form of advance payment on top of means to get paid.

Wady:

Integrating crypto wallets and other payment gateways could be a welcome change.

8 miesięcy temu

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. Your feedback means a lot to us! Regards, The Deel Team.

Jordan
Co-Founder w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 2–10

Deel user of 2+ Years

5,0 7 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Overall, we've been happy being a Deel customer for years now. [sensitive content hidden] and the team are always available for customer service and that is hard to beat. Being a $1B+ company and the [sensitive content hidden] is still willing to help me in Twitter DMs. Unrivaled customer service.

Zalety:

Deel makes it super easy for us to manage and pay our folks on time. Likewise, not having the headache of trying to sort through local tax and employment laws help us stay focused on moving quickly & shipping product. The reliability of knowing people will get paid on time and be in compliance is a huge help to us.

Wady:

There are some UX things that make Deel a bit complicated in some edge cases.

Miguel
Sr. Software Engineer w kraju: Argentyna
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Best contract tool I've used in years!

5,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Very easy to use on a daily bases, would totally recommend.

Zalety:

The easy steps to get your payments going, the different integrations with Wise and Binance.

Wady:

Sometimes there are a few issues with the binance integration that stops the withdrawals.

9 miesięcy temu

Hi there, Thank you for your positive review! We are delighted to hear that you found our platform easy and convenient to use and we value your feedback regarding Binance integrations. we're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Kind regards, Deel Team

Alicia
HR Manager w kraju: Holandia
Wypoczynek, podróże i turystyka, Pracownicy: 51–200

Review Deel

2,0 4 miesiące temu

Zalety:

It's a good idea in theory. If the pricing was different and we got more support we would probably have put all of our team members (130 people in Deel), but now we're looking for a way to stop using Deel instead.

Wady:

It's very expensive (we have to pay 9000 EUR for a colleague who's on maternity leave and is not paid by us during 18 months, and we're not allowed to remove her from Deel during this time period either). We also have issues pretty often and it takes about a week to solve the problems (even when it's a reoccurring problem). Sometimes I need to put more time and effort into figuring out the problems in Deel than I would have if I just took care of everything outside of Deel, so we're not really gaining much from it.

Ana Beatriz
People Business Partner w kraju: Brazylia

Great HR software

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: It’s great. I use it every day to manage our team, payroll and other aspects.

Zalety:

Friendly platform, easy to navigate. Easy to submit expenses and deductions. Easy to find information.

Wady:

There is not a page for employee interaction. There is not a calendar that shows who’s on PTO or not.

8 miesięcy temu

Hi there, Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel and that you found our platform easy and convenient to use. Please know that we're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Tracey
Controller w kraju: USA

Deel tidbits

Zalety:

Ease of use of the product, how helpful the account managers are and the support team

Wady:

Cannot run reports for time off - a summarized per employee/contractor would be very helpful

8 miesięcy temu

Hello! Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback. Regards, The Deel Team!

Lisa
Senior People Ops Manager w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Deel helps us easily manage our remote global team

4,0 8 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

Deel does everything to ensure compliance for hiring in countries outside of the US. I don't have to research anything - just choose the country, and they do it all for us!

Wady:

I have had some struggles working with the customer service team - slow response times, not knowing our CSM no longer worked at the company, etc.

8 miesięcy temu

Hey! We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Deel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. We apologize if there was any delay on any request you submitted. If you still have something pending, please feel free to schedule a call with our Team and we will assist you: https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/15min We look forward to helping you in the future! Regards, The Deel Team.

Clara
Administrative and Financial Specialist w kraju: Argentyna
Kadry, Pracownicy: 11–50

Good Service

5,0 9 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: My experience using Deel is excellent. The only thing I find is that it is a bit expensive. But the solution they provide is very good, easy to use and saves a lot of work time.

Zalety:

What I like about Deel is that I can handle the payroll quickly and easily. The fact that I can make a single mass payment and have the money go directly to the people saves me a lot of time.

Wady:

I would like to have a detailed global vacation report per person.Currently I have to enter person by person to see the Time Off detail.

Francesco
Finance Manager w kraju: Czechy
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Deel - great way to manage workforce in different locations

5,0 5 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

Easy but reliable platform to manage staff in different locations, rich of features that makes HR work effective, great customer support, helpful and very responsive

Wady:

one year ago there were some inconsistencies in the platform but now it's very smooth