Od 15 lat pomagamy firmom
w wyborze lepszego oprogramowania

Recenzje produktu: Genesys Cloud CX

4,4 (228)

Informacje o produkcie: Genesys Cloud CX

Genesys Cloud CX upraszcza relacje z klientami. Platforma łączy telefon, e-mail i czat w jednym narzędziu, aby lepiej dotrzeć do klienta.

Dowiedz się więcej na temat produktu: Genesys Cloud CX

Zalety:

It provides an all-in-one solution and allows us to connect and communicate with clients and co-workers efficiently anywhere. Genesys Cloud is very dependable and the learning curve is a breeze.

Wady:

Going through some pains here has taught us a lot but the issues themselves aren't ideal. There have been some data lags when we have tried to access our data through the UI or APIs.

Oceny produktu: Genesys Cloud CX

Średni wynik

Łatwość użytkowania
Obsługa klienta
4,0
Funkcje
Warte swojej ceny

Prawdopodobieństwo polecenia

Genesys Cloud CX ma ogólną ocenę 4,4 na 5 w oparciu o recenzje użytkowników na Capterra w liczbie: 228.

Czy używałeś już produktu: Genesys Cloud CX?

Dziel się swoimi doświadczeniami z innymi nabywcami oprogramowania.

Filtruj recenzje (228)

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing w kraju: USA
Restauracje, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

Improving the quality of service provided to customers.

5,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Our five insurance companies now employ a multichannel marketing strategy that combines inbound and outbound efforts to reach new and existing clients. In order to increase efficiency and boost customer satisfaction, we migrated from a purely voice-based system and a third-party Livechat to one that incorporates chat, SMS, and email. The downtime problems of the previous system were also addressed by Genesys.

Zalety:

Genesys cloud cx has been an invaluable asset to our company as the industry's leading cloud contact center platform. The fact that it may be easily modified to meet your specific needs is another plus. It's constantly up-to-date, and it takes very little time and work to put into deployment. I'm satisfied with its overall performance, and I must say that it's unusual to come across such a fantastic, bug-free, and straightforward platform.

Wady:

We finally found a means to communicate without breaking the bank with Genesys cloud cx. It's something I'd suggest for companies of any size.

Ubezpieczenia, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000
Źródło recenzenta

A good product that is getting better

4,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall we have been pretty happy with the Genesys Cloud application. When we find things that are lacking, we are able to put in ideas for enhancements and some of those ideas have already been implemented.

Zalety:

We love that the Genesys system provides us with a single system for all our customer interactions. We can handle inbound and outbound calls, chats, emails, and SMS. In addition, all the call recordings and call evaluations are in the same system (or will be when we are done rolling it out).

Wady:

I think Genesys has some work to do on enhancing the sorting and filtering capabilities with the various views. I also think there are some issues to work through on the workforce management side, like being able to see a forecasted service level without publishing schedules, or having time off buckets to name a few.

fabio
Consultor IT w kraju: Brazylia
Linie lotnicze/lotnictwo, Pracownicy: 10 000+

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

spectacular

5,0 2 miesiące temu Nowy

Zalety:

easy to adaptacion for contaccenter agents

Wady:

some limitations in the chatbot, functionality continues to grow

Motoryzacja, Pracownicy: 51–200

Not a Big Fan

3,0 6 lat temu

Komentarze: Overall, my experience with this software is mostly negative and I don't know if I'd recommend it to other companies who are looking for a reliable piece of software they can use everyday.

Zalety:

Once you are familiar with the best way to search for calls and how to utilize a call page to get information then the software is easy enough to use. In terms of profile information for agents it works well. I think the Queue activity is a good function of the software and allows me to monitor the status of inbound calls easily enogh.

Wady:

I feel like I get inaccurate info with this product. For instance, the duration of calls is never accurate (I mean never). Many times the agent who actually conducts the call does not appear on the list when searching for a call and the timeline can be inaccurate too (not all the time though). My main issue with Purecloud's system is just how often it crashes. I rely on this system daily in order to monitor my agents and I will sometimes need to quickly jump into a call in order to gather info, only to ve given a message that the call data could nto be loaded. I may be understanding if this is the case for a call that JUST ended, but when it's a call from days ago then we have a problem.

Odpowiedź sprzedawcy: Genesys

6 lat temu

Thank you for sharing your experiences of using PureCloud and I'm sorry you have had some issues. We cannot contact you directly as you have posted anonymously but we really would like to connect to drill down further into the points you have highlighted and see what can be done to improve matters. Please contact me directly at [email protected] (Director of Customer Marketing) and I will be happy to escalate your issues. Thanks, Lara Booth

Daniel
Systems Admin w kraju: USA
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 201–500

Genesys Cloud CX

4,0 4 miesiące temu

Zalety:

Lots of contact center functionality. User friendly interface.

Wady:

Slow responses from support on open tickets.

Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

8/10 product for now, as this product gets better will easily be a 10/10 product in the future

4,0 3 lata temu

Komentarze: I'm happy to be using this product as it becomes better and will be a very strong product to beat in the future

Zalety:

It was easy to implement and start up. For my company as we had multiple software for our CRM, Genesys Cloud really made it easy as it is all in one software

Wady:

Some areas still need to be developed, such as the reporting and the Workforce Management addon

Murat
Murat
System Analyst w kraju: Turcja
Bankowość, Pracownicy: 10 000+

Genesys Pure Cloud

Zalety:

It is easy to use this product it is like a rock

Wady:

Price policies are not flexible and scalable.

Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

Best on premise to cloud transformation of contact center application

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Over 1.6 years of experience in Genesys cloud. Also worked with Amazon connect but the most user-friendly and easy-to-use Genesys is the preferable one.

Zalety:

Genesys cloud has both architect and agent desktops it depends on the license. It is easy to build and test the flow. Scheduling and agent desktop view is best to experience. Inbound, outbound, Bot flow, Web messaging, Secure flow and email, etc. its like omnichannel supporting

Wady:

Still, there is a lag on the architect's side. Example: Genesys support only limited languages so other than the non-supported language we have to select Google TTS. Sometimes it doesn't work properly

Sprzęt komputerowy, Pracownicy: 10 000+
Źródło recenzenta

Genesys is a great cloud phone system

5,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: My overall experience is a with Genesys has been great. The cloud is the future of landlines.

Zalety:

The system is fairly easy to use and it appears to have good security features. The calls are very clear and you have activity history stored in the system. You also have access to voicemail, which can be accessed at any time.

Wady:

It is sometimes difficult to understand the menu. For example, I was not sure how to call someone without asking first. I see room for improvement in making this product easier to use.

Juan David
Juan David
Project Manager w kraju: Kolumbia
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 11–50

Next gen Cotact center solution

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Its a very good product, reduce the chain technology compounds and very easy to use

Zalety:

Its very easy to deploy, with a high quality technology, understand the business requeirements, and its all in one solution.

Wady:

A better call recording its required, like a dedicated system (NICE, Verint, RedBox).

Vijaya
Manager w kraju: Indie
Usługi finansowe, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000

Cloud Solutions for Contact Center

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: The best experience is we get all in one page or in one link. Agent supervisors get agent recordings, reporting and monitoring all in one login to Genesys Cloud CX.

Zalety:

Genesys Cloud Contact Center routing solutions are easy and implement and use for inbound and outbound calls and also for Chat. We are in middle of the migration process and hopefully we will be migrating complete our contact center from Genesys Engage & Avaya to Genesys Cloud CX

API integrations with other 3rd party solutions

Teri
VP - HR, Payroll, Contact Center w kraju: USA
Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

PureCloud is easy to navigate and I appreciate that there are continuous improvements being made.

4,0 7 lat temu

Komentarze: Ease of connecting all my agents and the ability to easily move agents as needs changed. Adding customers quickly and being able to provide dedicated, specific customer service for their customers. Also, being able to have control of changing messages. In my previous software I was supposed to provide 24 hours notice if I wanted the inclement weather message played because we needed to close - we are in Wisconsin - we don't really decide to just close 24 hours in advance, we wait and see if it is really necessary and then proceed. Having that ability to change with changing/time sensitive situations also extremely helpful.

Zalety:

Hands down - ease of training new agents and getting them up and running is my number one. Also, I have transitioned from 3 separate systems for Outbound, Email/Chat and IVR and now all of my agents are in 1 system AND can communicate with each other! We have a much more customer-centric experience for our customers with better flow and getting them to the person who can help them the most without asking them to call back a different number. We are also able to house all supporting documents within the software - so we have cleared cubicles (which, let's be honest, are already small to begin with) of training binders, updates, FAQs, scripts and other resources. We were also able to move to USB headsets, further saving monthly land line expenses as well as improving sound quality for both the agents and our customers. Ease of scalability is one of the reasons we went with PureCloud as we were maxing out and having a difficult time going up/down in seats and be agile about it previously easy to add, difficult to remove. I find the Resource Center helpful and I am able to add or change things within PureCloud through the step-by-step directives. I also really like that there are improvements being made daily to PureCloud (weekly release notes) and it shows the proactive stance that Genesys takes with the product and not waiting to make annual overhauls to the product.

Wady:

I would have to say my greatest pain point is reporting. Canned reporting within PureCloud is limited and there have been minimal modifications made here. The data is available through the API but without having that resource internally, I rely heavily on running my own data for the operation from contact center stats to generating information for invoicing clients that we provide 3rd party contact center services for. This is a sticking point for me. Additionally, the script writer is a bit cumbersome - improvements are coming on this one, but at this point I don't load a full script, I only screen pop information regarding the account because it is difficult to build and have it make sense for what I need it for. Biggest issue? Everything is plain text so all my bold, colorized, hyperlinked etc. all disabled.

Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 501–1 000

Rozważane rozwiązania alternatywne:

Omnichannel capabilities

4,0 11 miesięcy temu

Zalety:

Genesys Cloud CX offers seamless integration across multiple channels, including voice, email, chat, social media, and SMS.

Wady:

Genesys Cloud CX is a comprehensive platform with various features and functionalities, which may require some time for users to fully understand and utilize.

Oprogramowanie komputerowe, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

Can help businesses optimize customer service and improve customer satisfaction

4,0 w zeszłym roku

Zalety:

Provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and manage customer interactions and offers a variety of integrations with third-party applications, such as CRM and workforce management software, which can help improve efficiency and streamline workflows.

Wady:

May require significant customization to fit specific business needs, which can be time-consuming and costly and can be challenging to manage large volumes of customer data and interactions, particularly without proper training or expertise.

Stamatios
SVP Contact Center Technology w kraju: USA
Bankowość, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000

Make your Cloudy Contact Center Model Clear

4,0 8 miesięcy temu

Komentarze: Overall, the Genesys Cloud CX solution helped save us from the hassle of having to maintain the much needed hardware maintenance activities associated with your tradition on-prem solution. The flexibility with call routing enables us to get calls routed to the correct resource for support.

Zalety:

The IVR and virtual contact center routing capabilities along with Virtual hold callback solution and the outbound dialer campaigns is what we are actively using that our contact center receives a benefit from along with API connections to our host system for self service automation enabling our workforce to concentrate on handling exception versus normal contact requests.

Wady:

speech recognition for banking industry can be improved upon.

Isaiah
Business Architect, Workforce Optimization w kraju: USA
Sprzęt medyczny, Pracownicy: 10 000+

PureCloud - Great for OmniChannel, but not Voice

4,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: It is an overall great new system, in which I know in time will only get better! Even though Spoken IVR is not available right now, I know it will be in the future. Once it is in place, the PureCloud will be impossible to beat!

Zalety:

Genesys PureCloud offers some great ways to streamline and modernize your Call Center and its performance. The ability to supply your customers with multiple contact channels (email, chat, text, voice) is a huge benefit to the customer, along with opening new revenue paths (whether it be Customer Satisfaction or new Sales Opportunities) for your company. To have all this without having to have an on premise environment is amazing!

Wady:

Unfortunately, there is one major hurdle when it comes to Genesys PureCloud. If a customer is using a voice channel to reach your call center, there are some limitations. Currently, PureCloud does not allow for Spoken IVR. So, if your company has one main phone line that houses all the support for all the products and services it offers, the customer can't just speak the word or phrase that best describes the services they need and get routed to the right agent/department. The only option for the customer is to go through a list of options in a phone menu and wait until it offers the option they need and press the corresponding number. For our company, that would mean 50-100 different menu items! If this is a must, then PureEngage is the way to go!

Paul
Workforce Analyst w kraju: Kanada
Ubezpieczenia, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000

Genesys Cloud Solution for our Organization

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Genesys Cloud has greatly improved our flexibility as an organization. With the Covid-19 pandemic we had to quickly configure much of our staff to work from home. Genesys cloud helped make this transition relatively seamless.

Zalety:

I liked the multichannel capability which allowed us to configure voice, email and chat queues as needed for our different business units. The transition from our former call management system was relatively easy. Feedback from agents indicates the features are user friendly and functionality allows them to be part of the process on many levels.

Wady:

We had to work through a number of voice quality issues. Initially the reporting was inadequate but there have been many improvements in this area. There is always the worry that the system will go down and leave us dead in the water but those instances have been minimal so far.

Martin
Business Expert w kraju: Polska
Usługi konsumenckie, Pracownicy: 10 000+

GC in CSC

4,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall I would say GC is a very up-to-date tool which provides most of the things Customer Service Center needs. During 2 years of experience we have faced only 1 unplanned downtime and just a few integration issues which is very important to run 24/7 customer service.

Zalety:

As in our Customer Service Center the biggest volume of users are the agents, the ease of use and friendly interface are one of the most important things for us. Learning from the past and systems we used, we have made a good decision to start working in Genesys Cloud. It improved our real-time management which has a huge impact on SLA and agent availability.

Wady:

We were aiming to use internal chat functionality within GC but it wasn't adjustable and it didn't fit our company needs due to security risks we found in it. For a huge company like ours, the internal chat isn't the recommended option because you can't filter/categorize people within your organization

Neil
Specialist Engineer Service Operations w kraju: Singapur
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 1 001–5 000

Genesys Cloud Review

4,0 4 lata temu

Komentarze: Overall Genesys Cloud solution was a game changer specially during this time of pandemic crisis as we are able to work from home and provide continues support to our customers.

Zalety:

Features and easy user adaptability, Can use it anywhere and does not need physical hardware, Contact Center features, ie ACD and Reporting.

Wady:

Telephony Features are OK but need some improvement if compared to features provided by traditional IPT vendors like Cisco and Avaya.

Selim
Selim
Inside Sales Specialist w kraju: Turcja
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

One of the best in the business

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: Very happy with it, really worth the money.

Zalety:

Very easy to use, master of unified communications. Easy to deploy and helps improve sales, provide better customer experience and track agent performance & share feedback with the team

Wady:

It's one of the most popular solutions for customer experience, so it's expensive.

Usługi finansowe, Pracownicy: 51–200
Źródło recenzenta

Not a bad product, but not easy

4,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: It's more powerful than our Cisco system but we've had much more administrative overhead. A phone should be a phone and software based phones aren't reliable

Zalety:

Great soft phone support, very tweakable, phone logs are easy to access for every call you don't have to dig for them. It's very customizable. Great for call centers.

Wady:

Here are the biggest issues, unlike Cisco hard phones and soft phones are totally separate in how they integrate with the system. You can't run a hard phone and a sip phone and have them both ring. This also means that sharing lines is difficult for users like executive receptionists who deals with some executives on soft and some on hard phones. The phone tree has a few glitches to be aware of, and is difficult to learn so mistakes are inevitable if you make changes in house. Biggest issue is that the soft phone does not automatically change network adapters when connecting to a VPN. This is a big pain point for users who have to constantly switch SIP settings on their toolbar every time they move about.

Mohammed
Telecom System Engineer w kraju: Arabia Saudyjska
Kadry, Pracownicy: 201–500

Genesys PureCloud review

4,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Maximum utilization of manpower productivity. atomizing the contact center workflow & saving supervision cost.

Zalety:

The Ultimate Security Control, High Availability, Business Continuity & System Flexibility. such as managing the workgroups & locations for different lines of business & modules using single interface. compatibility with most CRM apps & workforce management systems, live-time system, workgroup & user reporting & forecasting.

Wady:

Knowledge base & FAQ does not cover all software features, real time dashboards needs more developments & hotfixes including social media & web chat features (looking forward for the new software upgrade that will fix most of this issues).

Zarządzanie edukacją, Pracownicy: 5 001–10 000

Actively enhanced platform

5,0 5 lat temu

Komentarze: Purecloud is a solid platform with limitless functionality. It's great to learn on from an entry level admin standpoint and even better to work on as you continue to learn.

Zalety:

The platform is actively updated with new features and fixes, this has allowed us to make constant revisions and refinements to our contact centers flows and scripts. As we've learned more about the platform and new features have been released we've found almost limitless possibilities to reduce handle time and increase the customer experience.

Wady:

It's difficult to adjust to working on a platform that is largely troubleshot by the team's that developed the platform vs. having physical devices on site that you can troubleshoot on your own. The biggest issue with this is support can be lacking at times and very tedious to work with.

Raghu
voice w kraju: Indie
Telekomunikacja, Pracownicy: 501–1 000
Źródło recenzenta

Good

5,0 w zeszłym roku

Komentarze: good

Zalety:

Software is good easily to handled with portal

Joseph Ysmael
Genesys Cloud Consultant w kraju: Filipiny
Technologia i usługi informacyjne, Pracownicy: 10 000+

A very honest review of Genesys Cloud CX

5,0 2 lata temu

Komentarze: Very satisfactory.

Zalety:

What I like the most with this software is that it is a contact center technology that is readily available in the cloud. Agents, Supervisors, Admins or any user can access the software anytime anywhere.

Wady:

There are still some features that are available in other platforms but still not available in Genesys. Some of these are: 1. Play Agent Greeting 2. Multiple Wrap up codes 3. Multi - tier wrap up codes